[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey everybody. So, a couple of girls I know want to give me a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1315.png (883KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1315.png
883KB, 640x1136px
Hey everybody. So, a couple of girls I know want to give me a full body mtf makeover. Some elements of it will be permement, like they plan to dye my hair and shape my brows. I'm still unsure if I'm trans so idk if I should go through with it.
>>
>>7772483
Just do it. If if makes you feel better and alleviates your dysphoria, you're trans.
>>
>>7772483
>a full body mtf makeover. Some elements of it will be permement,
if only!
>>
>>7772483
Sounds pretty gay to me
>>
>>7772483

You should just do it. None of it's permanent however, just longer-lasting than some makeup.
>>
>>7772483
Don't trust cis women to do anything but make you look disgusting, they'd hate the idea of a male born individual looking better than them, unless they're creepy anime nerds and want to have their way with a trap.
>>
>>7772575
Someone crawled up your butt and took a shit.

Why so mad against cisters?
>>
>>7772665
Nah I agree, they always over do it and make you look like a freak. I mean, I look like a freak normally, but it gets worse when a cister does it for me
>>
>>7772483
They will make you look like a freak.

Why not just go to professionals that are simply doing their job instead of 2 faghags that want to sissify their faggot friend?
>>
>>7772827
>that want to sissify their faggot friend?
>implying that isn't a common fantasy for a repressed tranny
>>
>>7772872
it might be a fantasy but it doesnt mean it'll come out as you fantasize

it'll look bad

go to professionals
>>
>>7772888
nah stfu it just sounds like a fun thing if u have friends. have fun op
>>
Cis women will fuck you up. I made the mistake of letting a cis girl (my gf at the time) do makeover sorta things on me when I first came out. She botched it and said I looked pretty when I was some demented teenage hon thing.

Cis girls are hyper competitive about looks, there's no way they will let someone born male even come close to them in appearance.
>>
>>7774722
The other explanation may be that they consider feminizing AMAB equal to drag.
>>
>>7772575
Never underestimate how much women like makeovers anon
>>
>>7772827
R you sure they didn't just do drag makeup?
>>
women are not good at makeup, anon.
if you want to get it done right, go to a professional makeup counter in a department store
>>
>t. Butmad tranny shitposters

Do it anon, have fun with your friends, these hons certainly don't have any
>>
>>7774795
They may not be good at trans or drag queen makeup, but the r just good at regular cis makeup.
>>
File: 1480946066255.jpg (101KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
1480946066255.jpg
101KB, 1024x904px
>dye hair
>pluck eyebrows
>permanent
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.