[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Misunderstanding General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

Recently I went to a LGBT even and met SJW type lesbian girl. She wasn't as bad as stereotypical meme material but she wasn't far from it.

What does /lgbt/ think of queer people who use so called "alternative facts" and self serving, self centred?
>>
>>7772021
>alternative facts
Examples?
>>
>>7772021
Is she a trumpkin or no?
>>
>>7772026
Lesbians are the most vulnerable out of lgbt community and needs most support.

>>7772036
She is an anti trump supporter.
>>
>>7772021
The self centred behaviour may come from being unaccepted by others when she was growing up.
>>
>>7772049
So she has an opinion you disagree with and you call it an alternative fact?
>>
>>7772099
She said it was a fact because she is a lesbian.
>>
>>7772127
What is "it?"
>>
>>7772132
>Lesbians are the most vulnerable out of lgbt community and needs most support.
>>
>>7772127
Well then she's an idiot. Tell her that level of logic is as destructive as any anti-queer propaganda is and further divides the queer community in ways it could do without. She already is being oppressed she doesn't need to be the most bloody oppressed just to satisfy some little score board she has in her head.
>>
>>7772021
>What does /lgbt/ think of queer people
Identifying as "queer" by itself should warrant a permanent expulsion from anything lgbt related.
I'd rather have a hundred hons than 1 queer.
>>
>>7772178
The fuck is a hon?
>>
>>7772197
>lurk moar
I am not an expert on hons so ask the mtf general for a proper explanation.
They know all about hons.
>>
>>7772204
he may not know what it is but i get the sense that you dont actually know either kek
>>
>>7772026
that lesbians are human beings
>>
>>7772216
You're a hon when you don't pass, aka the man in a dress tranny.
But when you don't pass seems to depend on the individual here, to the point that one seems to use a measuring tape against your skull to decide whether you pass or not.
>>
>>7772230
The easy answer is that no tranny passes unless they started pre-puberty (10-12), there is almost always something uncanny otherwise.

And no, I'm not talking about "passing to cis people", which is easy as fuck, I'm talking about actually looking AFAB.
>>
>>7772238
Yes and now I just have to wait until a 12+ tranny calls all of that bullshit.
Which is what always happens.
>>
>>7772134
Let me just say that as a lesbian leftist fuck trump to hell. I don't like him. Personal opinion.
>>
I think that they're going too far and letting their feelings dictate their logic. The Left is objectively right in the scope of human rights in history, but I get the feeling a lot of fags interpret this fact to mean that as long as they're doing it in the name of equality, anything goes. Even in-equality, paradoxically.

We have The Left to blame for Trump, we have The Left to blame for fascism gaining popularity. I think it's about time they all stopped and took a hard look at themselves, because I'd rather be friends with the most racist trump supporter than some Danger-Haired SJW who thinks they know more about my oppression than I do.
>>
>>7772371
>THIS IS WHY TRUMP WON!!!
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.