[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cis Lesgen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 361
Thread images: 52

File: vapenaysh.jpg (124KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
vapenaysh.jpg
124KB, 640x640px
Cis Lesbian General (/clg/): Vintage Edition

Let's take a moment to appreciate all the women of the past who gave us the gift of lesbianism.

There are a list of filters via pastebin. They help by removing typical bait.
If you have a mic, take a look at the Discord pastebin. Join us for daily shit posting there too!
Filter list: http://pastebin.com/hmZKdbmE
Discord: http://pastebin.com/P644WESi

Recent News
>Anon buys a new house for her huge ass necklace
>Girls report their self-improvement efforts
>GEE anon! How come your mom lets you eat TWO lesbians?
>Women miss their ex-gfs
>WOOOO SHE SAID YES!
>Interracial relationships in broad daylight
>Woman is not longer a kissless virgin.
>Mommy issues surface (again)

Previous: >>7756193
>>
>>7770453
Th-that OP tho....
>>
>>7770453
Do incesty fantasies really count as "mommy issues"?
>>
>>7770453
>pastebin
Oh good, it's finally fixed.
>>
>>7770476
Not if they are sisterly incest fantasies.
>>
File: _20170201_204853.jpg (29KB, 515x308px) Image search: [Google]
_20170201_204853.jpg
29KB, 515x308px
>>7770517
You called?
>>
>>7770526
Shoulder freckles are my weakness.
>>
Yes, thank you. I have spent several nights jacking off to them.
>>
>>7770586
>jacking off
>>
Would any of you dumb sluts play dota with me?
>>
>>7770607
I may be dumb but I'm not a slut, you slut.
>>
>>7770501
Why didn't you notice sooner?? I just wanted you to notice me!

>>7770476
There's a gray area. But if you dream about fucking your mom I'm sure that counts somewhere.
>>
File: uhniz8Q.png (339KB, 700x721px) Image search: [Google]
uhniz8Q.png
339KB, 700x721px
>>7770661
I'm not into my mom, that's just disgusting.
I'm into my sister, like normal, decent girls are supposed to be.
>>
>>7770687
Don't yuck her yum. Mother-daughter is a premium fetish.
>>
>>7770831
Im not knocking it, to each their own.
>>
>>7770871
Sister incest may be old and busted. Not nearly forbidden enough. What with Disney movies depicting it. Mother-daughter is the future.
>>
File: zNiNRhQ.jpg (481KB, 1079x1920px) Image search: [Google]
zNiNRhQ.jpg
481KB, 1079x1920px
>>7770914
They didn't depict incest, what are you thinking Anon, it's about pure, sisterly affection. Obviously.
Also true (sisterly) love saving them. Duh.
>>
>>7770929
Do you want them to be gay or not
>>
>>7770983
Of course I do. It's the purest form of love.
>>
What if cis lesgen is just a bunch of transbians pretending to be cis? I know I'm cis, but how about you?
>>
>>7771048
I could show you the current state of my menstrual pad. Time stamped with my menses?
>>
>>7771048
I don't worry about things like that, since I don't really care. As long as trans-specific chatter doesn't overrun the thread.

>>7771104
Can't you probably fake that with corn syrup, food dye and corn starch?
>>
File: 1480062324471.jpg (343KB, 1239x1111px) Image search: [Google]
1480062324471.jpg
343KB, 1239x1111px
>>7771104
Oh god. Please don't.
>>
>>7771048
I mean, it is pretty much a roleplay thread, but I assume that there are a few other cis women here.
>>
>>7771146
I actually hate the feeling of blood being pressed out. I always worry about getting it on my pants.

>>7771133
>there are people who would go to lengths to make a fake used pad/tampon
Day .5 and no way does it appear like regular blood.
>>
>>7771146
there's just something looking terribly wrong with that picture. Why is her period hitting her pad so low when the pad itself looks to be properly placed? Also that apparent shit stain probably indicates that she started her period not long ago, possibly on that same day, how is she getting a sudden full on dark blood stream?
And why is that stream so fucking thick? Maybe it's just the angle. Part of me finds it likely that some fit guy with shaved legs set this up.
>>
>>7771339
it's probably just ketchup in low light.
>>
>>7771183
>no way does it appear like regular blood.
Add some Nestle Quick
>>
>>7771651
Why don't I just break into my landlord's house, dig through her garbage, and present one of her used pads?
>>
>>7771656
Now that's just weird
>>
File: getout.jpg (2KB, 124x79px) Image search: [Google]
getout.jpg
2KB, 124x79px
>have been out since I was 13
>everyones long since over it
>or so I fucking thought
>have birthday
>talking to mum on the phone
>"you know sweetie you're the same age I was when I had you now, when are you going to get over this whole lesbian thing and start a family?"
>>
>>7771048
I'm """cis""" too ;^)
>>
>>7771782
How old are you know?
>>
File: locket.jpg (42KB, 340x270px) Image search: [Google]
locket.jpg
42KB, 340x270px
If a lesbian, who has a girlfriend, kisses a guy, is it considered cheating? My girlfriend doesn't think so.

pic related, I was going to buy it for her birthday next month
>>
>>7771884
also lets say it involved lots of cuddling and kissing and holding and went on all night until 5, is it silly to be upset over?
>>
>>7771884
What is or isn't cheating really depends on the dynamic of the relationship.
>>
>>7771048
There are always trans people in here...
Why do you feel the need to bring ot up?
>>
>>7771104
Ugh. Me toooo.
>>
>>7771884
If a lesbian kisses a guy is she still lesbian?
>>
>>7771931
She said it felt like nothing because she is gay, so it isn't cheating, and objectively not wrong to do.
>>
>>7771884
>>7771911
You're getting cucked.
But seriously, that sounds like it crosses some boundaries and you should talk about it with her.
>>
>>7771936
Whhha da fuuuuk? Then you should go out and kiss another girl and claim its for research.
>>
>>7771954
She said it would be cheating if it were with a girl since it would be sexual.
>>
>>7771958
What about a transgirl?
>>
>>7771958
No YOU would be doing it to see if its love or just you being lesbian.
Lesbro. It never matters who its with. That bitch just cheated on you.. And right about now it also sounds like shes trying to make the guy happy by trying to get YOU into it
>>
>>7771958
It doesn't matter what she says. You know it makes you uncomfortable and you've told her so. Perhaps it's not cheating but it still isn't right for her to refuse to change something so small in order to make you feel better. And who cares if she doesn't see it as sexual? That other person might've. Who cares if she wasn't aroused - that other person could've been. Tell her that she needs to respect your feelings. At least that's how I'd address it with my girlfriend. And go ahead and ignore S.

>>7771965
>what about a man?
Go take pills for your male pattern baldness.
>>
>>7771965
Lol!!! Yeah. She should do that.. See if the same rules still apply.
>>
Updated filters. "trans" shit is removed.
>>
>>7771973
You still here to huh...
>>
File: image.png (832KB, 696x1046px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
832KB, 696x1046px
lesgen it's that time of year
one of my ex girlfriends told me she thinks I'm her soulmate and I'm not sure what to do.
on the one hand, I believe in never eating off a dirty plate. we broke up because she didn't think I was funny and I didn't think she had a sense of humor at all. we left on good terms and have kept in loose contact over the years, and she's mentioned multiple times that she wants to get back together, but I've never bit.

I admire her tenacity and I am feeling a little lonely. and maybe she won't get mad at me for blowing raspberries on her thigh mid-sex now and think it's cute and charming instead of calling me a prepubescent teenage boy.

is it okay to try dating your ex again if you're really lonely?
>>
>>7771980
>blowing raspberries on her thigh mid-sex
I think I remember you. And I think I remember people telling you that wasn't cute that was annoying as fuck.
>>
>>7771980
You know. You dont have to be in a relationship per say. Just do the whole friends with benefits for a wile. See if you both can handle each other for a wile.
>>
>>7771993
>per say
>>
>>7771991
That's not your girlfriend. Thats your cuck.... O.o
>>
>>7771991
>One time he even got her drunk and started making out with her while she was almost passed out and she was too scared to move.

This is starting to sound way more sketch, maybe you should just kill this guy and still marry her.
>>
>>7771994
Correct me. By all means dear.
>>
>>7771990
Hanna?
>>
>>7771782
>get over the whole lesbian thing
God I hate this
>>
>>7771999
https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/per_se
>>
>>7771991
So. She thought it was fine. Even though he's pretty clearly been trying to rape her. I would walk right up to that dude and tell him if he ever touches her again you're calling the cops for sexual assault. It's terrifying to know he'll wind up hurting her soon. You have to put a stop to this. Do not shrug your shoulders. He's going to do something awful.
>>
>>7771993
but friends with benefits never works dude, I've had them in the past and it's always ended in one person wanting a relationship and the other doesn't and it's a waste of time for both parties.

and I don't want sex, i want like, a relationship. and stuff.
>>
>>7772008
You know i haven't decided if im going to be spell nazi correct just yet... Should i be??
>>
>>7772003
No. But I'll be damned if that isn't close.
>>
>>7772014
Its ALWAYS going to end up like that. You just have to feel out if its worth it.
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 271x271px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 271x271px
>>7772019
okay thank God that gave me a minor heart attack
I haven't mentioned raspberries on lesgen ever, so you must be thinking of someone else.

what's wrong with having a laugh during sex? not like the super hot and raunchy kind, but like spicing up regular sex a little with a raspberry on your belly button? I think it's sweet. and she's the only girl I've slept with who thought it was stupid.

>>7772027
th-thanks. good advice, engage in a fruitless relationship to just to mindlessly consume until there's nothing left. th-that'll make me feel more whole...
>>
>>7772040
>what's wrong with having a laugh during sex? not like the super hot and raunchy kind, but like spicing up regular sex a little with a raspberry on your belly button? I think it's sweet. and she's the only girl I've slept with who thought it was stupid.

That actually sounds okay, I would maybe enjoy that.
>>
>>7772040
I think it was the scenario where one was getting all hot and bothered with teasing but then that anon blew a raspberry into her neck and rolled away laughing, which pissed off her girlfriend because she was excited and then got no sex.
>>
>>7771782
Have you REALLY tried not being a lesbian, honey?

The mandatory question.
>>
>>7772040
The objective is to see if you can both still make it work
>>
>>7771651
But that's not strictly kosher!!!
>>
>>7772056
Ew...
What kind of question is that supposed to be?
Just because guys want to fuck everything doesn't mean girls want to.
>>
So anyway. Does anyone know of any good new lesbo movies on Netflix that dont involve cucking?
>>
File: image.jpg (203KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
203KB, 600x900px
>>7772047
yeah, it isn't meant to feel good, it's meant to tickle and make her giggle before I eat her out, yknow? like get your tacos with a smile.

>>7772054
yeah that definitely was not me, there's a difference between "I'm hot take me now" and "we're probably going to have sex just because we enjoy orgasms and this will make you laugh a little"

>>7772062
I'm thinking about just going on a single date with her. and maybe talk about soul mates.

but as I type that I want to drink a lot of tequila
>>
>>7772077
It's really not a big deal. Go out with her or don't. Christ. Your lack of aesthetic is most displeasing.
>>
File: image.png (7KB, 400x218px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
7KB, 400x218px
>>7772090
that was rude I have great taste in valentines
>>
>>7772070
I've heard this shit enough times, believe me. People are not precisely... Sensitive.

Also, what does it have to do with boys and sex? And why on hell wouldn't girls like to be ladykillers and like tons of sex?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (63KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
63KB, 1280x720px
>clg
>>
Have any of you broken up with someone after five years of being together? How long did it take you to recover?
>>
>>7772077
As you type? Like right now? Does she give you butterflies or just turn you on?
There is a difference you know
>>
>>7772097
>why the hell wouldn't girls like to be ladykillers and like tons of sex?
Well some do. Personally I'd definitely like to have a lot of sex, but not with a lot of different girls. Never saw the appeal, sex gets better through practice and harmony with the same partner.
>>
>>7772097
Most lesbians ARE lady killers. Yet we still aren't the ones that started the aids epidemic.
>>
>>7772105
neither? i don't know. when we first met she did but she was super serious about everything. which was enough for me when I was 19 and stupid to break up with her. now I'm 24 and more serious myself, but still think stupid valentines are really funny.
the buzz kill was a difference in personality I guess, but I've changed a lot in 5 years. maybe she has too.
and I felt like drinking tequila because the idea of meeting up with an ex girlfriend and talking about soul mates makes me want to die, kind of.

also all cheerleaders must die has a lesbian as the main character, but I'm a cheerleader is a stupid cheesy but charming movie, and bound is about two lesbians who rob one of the lesbian's husband of his fortune. don't know if any of them are on Netflix.
>>
>>7772108
This is true
>>
>>7772120
I dont get you. If you're not interested. Whats the big deal?
>>
>>7772142
idk if I believe in soul mates? also it's a sappy concept? and don't get me wrong I'm all for romantic sappy stuff but knowing that someone thinks that you're the only person that they will ever love is... intimidating I guess? I want a cuddle buddy who I can have sex with sometimes and kiss and come home to and who will hold my hand when I get freaked out about something. which I'm 97% sure is a relationship.
like I'm honestly to the point of considering an LDR.

and it's about this group of cheerleaders who get killed by the football team and one of the cheerleader's necromancer ex girlfriend resurrects them as zombies to kill the football team

there's multiple girl make out sessions
>>
>>7770282
Different Anon here, but I orgasm frequently in my sleep. Half-sleep probably, I often wake up right before the orgasm hits me.
So whilst I know there is no physical stimulation involved, having a sex dream about a qt woman gets me there. Worst thing is that those orgasms are so much better than the ones I get from regular masturbation.
>>
What's with the deleted posts?
>>
>>7772156
And eyebrow lift"
Sounds like a good movie

And it really just sounds like you just really want someone you can give you the feeling of safety. If you're older now it shouldn't scare you.. You know there are soul mates out there that just dont end up together. Its still possible to get all your needs met and both of you be happy..mind you that's only if you get passed that first step though
>>
>>7772171
My bad i miss spoke in some of them.
>>
>>7772174
do I know that soul mates are out there? I'm not so sure. I've had a few absolute loves of my life, where I've been so head over heels for a girl that I feel like I can never fall in love again-- but the thing is that I do. so are there soul mates? does this girl who thinks that I'm the only girl she will ever love just need to get out there more? what scares me is that I might not be what she's looking for, and that she has this inflated like, image that she's made of me in her head and both of us will just end up disappointed in the end.

also it's my favorite lesbian movie and highly recommended
>>
>>7772167
Thanks, that's a relief. It's the first time that's happened to me so I was honestly pretty "shocked" in a way.
Do you have any idea what causes it? I didn't make any conscious change to my sex life (ie I still don't have one) or anything.
>>
>>7772187
If you already dated this girl I don't see how she could get her head blown up about you..
However that's why I think you just spend a considerable amount of time together, both of you can get it out of your system, and just end up being really good friends after all the hormones get out of the way.
>>
>>7772218
because I am a COMPLETELY different person now than I was when I was 19, I'm worried she still thinks I'm 19 year old me when I'm genuinely not. the surface is more or less the same, I think puns are really funny and I don't look any different really aside from maybe gaining 5-10lbs? but my worldview is completely difference. case in point, I don't believe in soul mates anymore.

I don't think it's hormones that's making me crave companionship. I'm probably going to meet up wth her and just see, you've convinced me of that, but I'm still apprehensive about it. and now I'm questioning if I should even do it if I'm apprehensive.
>>
>>7772235
is it you are afraid of hurting her?? is she looking for you?? and if she is, your sure its for the affection?
>>
File: image.png (159KB, 640x396px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
159KB, 640x396px
>>7772250
I'm afraid of wasting my time and maybe getting hurt by someone realizing I'm not the spunk and spry 19 year old dork that I used to be and dumping me because of it

like the idea of someone holding an unachievable ideal of me and them being disappointed in me because I can't fulfil their idea of me may or may not be tied with anglerfish for my greatest fear.
>>
>>7772264
Ok, how is affection a waste of time? Love of any kind is never a waste, but even so, I told you, you cant get dumped if your not together. You both need to get what ever that is. Out of your system. If you are both really as grown as you say you are, you will both be able to handle it.
>>
>>7772276
I have no idea how grown she is but I'm grown up enough to realize what might hurt me and what won't

how old are you?
>>
>>7772279
lel, much older than you might think.
But I'm usually really sensitive to good gaybeys needs.
I just don't get how you would get hurt if you are not interested
p.s. watching the movie, Its a good movie..
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 480x853px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 480x853px
>>7772295
because what if I DO get interested and she doesn't. that's the problem with dating exes.

also it is not a good movie don't lie to yourself, but it's entertaining and has lesbians and the plot is kind of decent.

I like it a lot
>>
>>7772318
well I was at the part of the chicks having sex in the woods, and they all just died.

Just learn to keep your feelings at bay, till you come to a conclusion you are confrontable with
>>
File: 1486766966723.jpg (156KB, 1242x1695px) Image search: [Google]
1486766966723.jpg
156KB, 1242x1695px
Any other KHVs reading this thread and glad you've never been in a relationship?
>>
>>7772188
>Do you have any idea what causes it?

I don't know, it happens to me regardless of whether I've masturbated or had sex soon before.
I assumed it's happening because I don't masturbate that often, and it's my brains outlet to blow off steam. But I guess that can't be entirely true. Maybe it just happens because of horniness?
>>
>>7771782
You could show her by starting a family anyway.
We're having our first child in September.
>>
>>7772361
Yeah that was my first idea too but I'm not ovulating currently and I masturbated the day before yesterday so it seems so random to just happen.
>>
File: image.jpg (110KB, 1022x406px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110KB, 1022x406px
>>7772346
nah I think I'm just going to lay around all weekend drinking whiskey and watching Kate McKinnon videos. the relationship head ache isn't worth it.

thank you for listening. and I hope you enjoy the movie, I got you this picture as a thank you gift
>>
>>7772374
heh" thanks anon..
>>
>>7772364
The real question though: How gud are your sleep orgasms?
>>
>>7772108
I disagree. I practiced enough times with different people before settling with my actual girlfriend, and I'm satisfied with the experience. But everyone has their own ways, I guess.
>>
>>7772114
Who talked about aids? Gee, S-anon, you are mixing topics.
>>
>>7772409
Well that was my first but it was pretty darn good. At least as good as any "normal" orgasm I've had.

>>7772414
Well that's great, of course. I'm definitely not trying to knock anyone's experience/preferences just for being different from mine. Would you say your current sex life has been enhanced by having had different experiences with a variety of people before or something similar?
>>
>>7771884
It's all about context

Did she makeout with him regardless? Yes
Did she peck a long time friend on the lips? No
Did she peck someone she doesn't know on the lips? I wouldn't like it
>>
>>7771884
>>7771911
>lots of cuddling and kissing and holding and went on all night until 5
>telling you it's silly to be upset
>basically that your feelings don't matter and she should be allowed to be a slut whenever she wants because lol she doesn't feel anything

I'd dump that cunt. I'd be very fucking disgusted and upset if my girlfriend was ever touched by some guy in any way that is crossing the line.

Fucking bishits
>>
File: IMG_096.jpg (121KB, 734x734px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_096.jpg
121KB, 734x734px
>Interracial relationships in broad daylight

Yes.
>>
>>7772358
Sure, let's go with that.
>>
>>7772747
>that height difference
every time
>>
File: the face of desperation.png (510KB, 1184x707px) Image search: [Google]
the face of desperation.png
510KB, 1184x707px
>vidya backlog
>animu backlog
>comic backlog
>booklog
>studying for uni classes
>studying other stuff I'm interested in

How am I ever gonna find the time to do all these things?
>>
>>7772747
you are so qt
>>
>>7772927
You won't.
I only do TV shows and movies and my backlog has only incresead in about 10 years.

And I'm a NEET who does fuck all all day every day.
>>
Would you top me? I want to topped badly, but a lot of girls expect for me to top instead.

>5'9"
>Thin
>Androgynous fashion
>Quiet

I just want for a short qt to hold me.
>>
>>7772945
My animu and book backlogs aren't too bad, but my vidya one keeps expanding, and comics are such a "fast" medium that it's not easy to keep up with it either.

>>7773042
>5'9

Yes I would.
>>
File: IMG_1061.jpg (123KB, 734x734px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1061.jpg
123KB, 734x734px
>>7772747
I'm not sure. Looks like hoverhand to me.
>>
>>7772358
I have mixed feelings about this. I want to have relationship only because it's considered normal and I feel worse than all people because I never had it.
>>
>lesgen on page 5

Are you nerds out partying or what?
>>
>>7774176
I wish. I have like 60 pages to read by the end of the day.
>>
>>7774199
I need to study for an exam on Monday. Which I've already failed before. And honestly, I'm unsure what I should even study.
>>
>>7772358
Me. I've never really had any desire to be in a relationship. Maybe if the perfect one comes around I'll get a gf but I'm happy as it is.
Also that picture is fucking cute.
>>
>>7772104
3 years, and im technically still bitter about all the emotional abuse.
>>
File: 1481657157237.png (39KB, 1097x633px) Image search: [Google]
1481657157237.png
39KB, 1097x633px
>>7774176
Playing doto. Someone play with me?
>>
I just did the creepiest thing I've ever done in my entire life and need to confess it somewhere, otherwise it'll come out to whomever's around next time I'm drunk.

>tfw doing laundry and couldn't resist sniffing roommate's used black lacy panties despite a supreme effort of will
>>
Do lesbians have a mommy fetish?
>>
can we get the life is strange fangirling started again? I'm on chapter 3 and I'm absolutely loving it. does this mean I have shit tastes?
>>
>>7774216
Memorize the book. It's the only way.
>>
>>7774670
I sure don't...
>>
>>7774681
ep3 is best, me&my girlfriend shenanigans
>>
>>7772429
Absolutely: being with different people in the past made me more prone to take the lead, gave me confidence and thus I avoided awkwardness in bed.
>>
>>7774176
Trying not to die. Gotta be packed and out of this airbnb in 1.5h and I just want to lie down and drown in my own snot.

>>7774406
Sweet, someone saved my DotA 2hu.
>>
File: 1475260828272.jpg (295KB, 1010x1098px) Image search: [Google]
1475260828272.jpg
295KB, 1010x1098px
>period last week
>horniness intensifies
>know it always does, don't think much of it, will pass soon
>still horny now
>wore button-up to class yesterday that exposed my neck and collarbones and realize I was touching myself there constantly
>reading erotica
>masturbation doesn't satisfy and only makes me crave the touch of a qt more

Doushiyou lesgen
>>
>>7773042
>4'12"
>Athletic
>Dresses like Lara Croft after fighting a boar
>Silent

I would top you, gladly. Also love cuddling.
>>
>>7774176
That's for tomorrow, and it will be a chill plan.
>>7774199
What are you reading? I must read "Les 13 énigmes" by Simenon. Que je suis malhereuse!
>>
>>7772747
This image fills me with hope <3
>>
>>7774898
>4'12"
>>
>>7774924
>What are you reading?
Articles on biomedical ethics. Confidentiality, etc. It's dry as hell.
>>
>tfw curled up in the dark, alone, crying on a Friday night

I don't know how much longer I can go on like this.
>>
>>7775025
Mine's not bringing me joy. I can't start a novel, not when I'm completely uninterested. The last thing I read for pleasure was "The Stranger" by Camus, and everytime I re-read it I become a bit more of a nihilist.

You deserve a backrub, though.
>>
>>7775093
I love that book! it tore me up the first couple of times I read it
>>
>>7775061
Why go on like that at all? Go out and make a life, only you can change it.
>>
>>7775174
I'm sick with something and I don't know what. It's this chronic thing that's been creeping up on me for almost a decade, but I was a kid, and my doctors always shrugged it off. Now it's almost debilitating. I'm waiting for results to try and begin to fix it, but until I get those results, I'm stuck.

Believe me, I'd love to go out and make a change if I could. That's why I'm so down. It's out of my control, and I'm terrified at what it might be.
>>
>>7775155
It is a powerful book indeed, one of the rare works that can cause a strong impression in the reader; it certainly doesn't leave anybody indifferent. I've heard it's rivaled by "Steppenwolf" but I have yet to read it.
>>
>>7775196
Then settle in for the long haul anon, if it can be fixed then you'll get there, you have a light at the end of the tunnel unlike some anons. If it can't be fixed then you might learn to live with it.

A friend of mine, or rather my father's, went to the mountain ranges somewhere in Tibet or China to live with some Buddhist monks to help him with back pains (can't recall his specific circumstance), he came back a year later and started living close to how he wanted. The pain didn't go away but he learned to releive himself and to live with it.

Not sying you should go join a cult of bald dudes in orange robes, but there are often options out there.
>>
>>7775061
What's wrong anon?
>>
>>7775228
Never mind read further
>>
File: 1487379186599.jpg (153KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1487379186599.jpg
153KB, 960x960px
>tfw no white, qt gf

An asian waifu would be fine as well desu.
>>
>>7774717
oh boy that pool scene was top tier. made me miss having a girlfriend
>>
>>7774866
You drew it? It's really qt. I'm still waiting for the day we play together.
>>
>>7771884

cheating is whatever your partner thinks it is

eg if you are literally a cuck and want your partner to fuck a thousand other people it's not cheating, but if you don't want them kissing other people then guess what, you're breaking the terms of the relationship
>>
>>7775270
So my take on this is black women love getting colonized
>>
File: 1464213531001.jpg (163KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1464213531001.jpg
163KB, 1024x1024px
Where to find cute conservative gf?
>>
>>7775498
you don't. conservatives are the worst
>>
>>7775498
What a qt
>>
>>7775498

I got the same problem
>>
File: 1478861550048.png (770KB, 1450x1638px) Image search: [Google]
1478861550048.png
770KB, 1450x1638px
>>7775498
Best taste, senpai.
>>
>>7775625
>tfw no qt, pure-hearted Christianfu to grow old together with
>>
>>7775498
Go shopping to Hollister. They're easy to spot.
>>
>>7775672
That's not even a store anymore.
>>
>>7775498
the day of the rope when she's lynching you
>>
>>7775155
hah, steppenwolf is on my shelf! I haven't started it either, have you seen the movie?
>>
>>7775197
>>7775771
I'm fucking retarded
>>
>>7774892
Collarbones were always so oddly attractive to me.
>>
>>7775625
Why do you keep posting this uggo? I would understand if you chose someone cute but she's not worth a second glance, let alone she's heterosexual. It's embarrassing.
>>
File: BAMLZni.jpg (94KB, 542x538px) Image search: [Google]
BAMLZni.jpg
94KB, 542x538px
So what are your plans for the weekend?
>>
>>7775419
I did, thanks!
Catch me when I'm drunk and it might happen.
>>
File: IMG_20170218_013012387.jpg (4MB, 2432x4320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170218_013012387.jpg
4MB, 2432x4320px
>>7776234
I'm making a bunch of cookies because I'm stupid and don't know how to read serving sizes.
all my plans for the weekend consist of devising ways to get rid of these cookies.
>>
>>7776234
Well some Anon posted a picture of Gillian Anderson a few threads ago so long story short I'm halfway through season 4 of X-Files with no sign of stopping.

>>7776484
I'll try your cookie Anon.
>>
>>7776484
Dough needs more milk, oil, or eggs. Too dry.
>>
>>7776516
I'm on S5 with my friend! I'm so in love! Scully is so cute I can hardly bear it
>>
What was puberty like? I'm a mtf just wondering what hip growth might feel like. I'm not sure if it's even possible for me really.
>>
File: 1486859546931.gif (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1486859546931.gif
1MB, 640x360px
>>7776484
Those had better fucking be chocolate chips
>>
>>7776559
talk about tranny hip growth in the tranny threads
>>
>>7776549
Scully is amazing yes, the 90s must've been pretty rad.
Also I love how half the episodes aren't "alien magic" but "our government has some fucked up MK Ultra 2.0 project going on and they fucked up again"
>>
File: laughing ducks.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
laughing ducks.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>7776594
What hip growth? :^)
>>
>>7776598
yeah I like the mix there too of crazy shit happening but then maybe it's just all the CIA but maybe not
I'm still a long way off but I'm scared of the reboot

>>7776611
ya got me dere pupper
>>
File: IMG_2041.jpg (57KB, 699x485px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2041.jpg
57KB, 699x485px
>>7772102
?
>>
>>7776629
Yeah I've been trying hard to avoid any and all spoilers but fortunately most of the show is monster of the week.
I love Cancer Man so much tho.
>>
>>7776659
... the smoking man?
>>
>>7776689
Smoking Man, yeah. First time Mulder interacts with him he refers to him as Cancer Man (to Skinner)
>>
>>7776706

luckily the only spoilers that seem to be floating around on the internet are this one speech Scully makes and loads of 2 second reaction gifs, thank god

remember Jose Chung's From Outer Space?
>>
>tfw you sort of have a crush on your prof, but you can't really tell if she's gay or not and she's probably 30 years older
>and she's super friendly to you and such a dork like starting emails with "dear anon" instead of "hello anon"
>>
>>7776709
Yeah, I guess it's too old to have a whole ton of Internet spoilers since the Internet wasn't really a thing.
That's what Scully was reading at the end of season three, right?

>>7776716
I know that's a classic fantasy but I just can't imagine dating a prof, it'd be so awkward I imagine.
>>
File: 0bUZpXu (1).jpg (92KB, 667x1000px) Image search: [Google]
0bUZpXu (1).jpg
92KB, 667x1000px
check out this pic I found

>>7776538
yea, they were really dry. I probably messed something up since I fucjing started at 1 am

>>7776516
D A L L A S
A
L
L
A
S

>>7776561
they are
>>
>>7776753
M E L B O U R N E
E
L
B
O
U
R
N
E
>>
>>7776559
You'll get hip FAT at least, which goes a long way.
>>
>lesgen watches X-Files
You girls are just getting better and better
I'm just watching that circus freak episode, the funeral is fucking hilarious.
>>
>>7776728
weak spoiler alert anons

it's the one with the smoking alien
>>
>>7776795
Oh I loved that episode. The dwarf hotelier was hilarious.
>>
File: skeptical sigh.gif (926KB, 500x579px) Image search: [Google]
skeptical sigh.gif
926KB, 500x579px
>>7776795

With pic related, why would anyone not watch it?
>>
File: girl.jpg (249KB, 960x1064px) Image search: [Google]
girl.jpg
249KB, 960x1064px
One night stands. Yes or No?
>>
>>7777054
sure thing
>>
>>7777054
With that haircut? No thanks.
Seriously though, no thanks either way. Not my style.
>>
>>7777021
>sees literal alien embryo even in season 1, not to mention all the other fucked up stuff
>still stays a skeptic
Gotta admire her stubbornness.
>>
>have to get up at 6 tomorrow
Ugh.
>>
>>7775776
I must confess I didn't even know that it even existed! I tend to be skeptical towards motion pictures based on a book, although I will give it a try!

One of these days I'll overcome my lazyness and start reading it, alongside "To Kill a Mockingbird", "The Sound and the Fury", "Demian" and the rest of the works catching dust on the shelf. I am ashamed of myself, really.
>>
>>7776234
Since the last visit I paid to my parents resulted in a clash of wills, I am going to vent my pent-up agressivity by drinking beer and evading myself.

The perfect daughter ideal needs to die.
>>
Well, I just woke up from a sex dream about my sister.

Thanks, lesgen
>>
>>7777388
>I'm contagious
Not sure if I should be proud or shocked.
>>
>>7776234
Revising for a Japanese exam next week.
;_;
>>
>>7777054
I used to do it in the past, would do again.
>>
>>7777388
>>7777410
Is it weird that I somehow find theft adorable?
Tell me about the dream anon
>>
>>7777054
Too degenerate for me.
>>
>>7775835
Me too, anon. And it's a sight that is becoming increasingly rare to behold due to the obesity epidemic. A pity, really.
>>
>>7777432
i wanna lick your face
>>
>>7777054
No. I'm only comfortable having sex with someone who I know well and trust a lot.
>>
>>7777978
L-Lewd.
You can lick the tears off them when I study Kanji.
>>
>>7776349
You're really adorable, anon.
>>
>>7777995
Like your sister?
>>
>>7778159
I don't have a sister lol
>>
>>7778220
I could be your sister.
>>
>>7778254
Damn. I was just writing that.
>>
>>7771997
>maybe you should just kill this guy and still marry her
the good end
>>
>>7777054
not with you
>>
>>7777054
Sex is reserved for marriage.
>>
>>7777969
Yeah I'm so glad my mother instilled the fear of God into me and my sisters whenever we had a couple of kg too much. (ie took us to see our disgustingly obese great-aunts)
>>
I go to reddit for a moment after hanging around here for months or so. They don't understand my shitposts. Time to delet my acc I guess.
>>
>>7778690
>goes to reddit
How's the sjw's?
>>
>>7778696
>Reddit
>SJWs

Lol
>>
>>7775835
Right? I love touching and kissing them on a qt.
I'm also really sensitive on my neck, and since my collarbones are close to it, it's all the more exciting to have someone caressing them.
>>
> you start dating a new qt
> she's smart, beautiful, charismatic, has similar interests and values to you
>basically everything you could want in a girl
> you fall for each other almost over night and spend time together practically everyday
> one night you invite her over for a movie planning to consummate the relationship
> things are heating up when suddenly she pulls away and says with a terrified look on her face "anon I have to tell you something before we go any further. I'm trans."
What do?
>>
>>7778767
If someone is able to fool you that well, I'd probably be okay with it. They look and sound close enough to be indistinguishable and so long as they get bottom surgery I'd be okay
>>
>>7778779
No one in the history of the world has been tricked by those manhands and Adam's apples

>>7778767
I knew from the beginning you were trying to tell your pathetic fantasy again. Tranner. It's not happening outside your fantasies, man.
>>
File: 1487433466676.png (606KB, 599x817px) Image search: [Google]
1487433466676.png
606KB, 599x817px
>>7778706
>r/politics isn't all SJWs
What did she mean with this?
>>
>>7778846
How do I find a girl like this?
>>
>>7778767
>m-me too
>>
>>7778840
There are trans women without manhands and Adam's apples, I was stealth to a girl who approached me at a show recently. I eventually had to tell her because the whole thing started to feel weird, and she was okay with it. I think as long as you're not a gross autistic transbian, like you're at least somewhat normal and can last a few dates without being weird, people are more forgiving.
>>
>>7778767
They're called traps for a reason.
>>
>>7774670
Not me. The closest I come to it is:
>>Id want a gf who would run her fingers through my hair and let me suckle on her boobs and eat her out since I fucking love giving oral.
>>Bonus points if they were taller then me and tanned skin
>>
>>7778725
Yeah, can totally relate. My neck is super sensitive too and I love being caressed/caressing it there.
>>
>>7778767
>inb4 that one comic
Also ew.
>>
>>7778882
I can tell someones gender even if they try to hide it or got the surgery. I guess that's why id never be able to look past it to date one consisering I can tell them apart so easily. Plus most of them I know who are in relationships have their psycho gender dysphoria moments fairly often and it sounds annoying as fuck to deal with. One of them gets mad and looses it if someone refers to a group of both boys/girls as "guys" as in "Hey guys, let's go see a movie." She looses it and gets all offended and wants everyone to walk on eggshells around her. It's awful.
>>
>>7778933
Wat comic?
>>
File: 10000022002.png (456KB, 1280x1235px) Image search: [Google]
10000022002.png
456KB, 1280x1235px
>>7770453

Do you girls like ASMR?
>>
File: forbiddenlove.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
forbiddenlove.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
This anime season is great desu.
>>
>>7778983

Is it? I haven't been following this season

>>7778954

ASMR is the best thing since sliced bread
>>
>>7778954
Wth is that?
>>
>>7778990
>sliced bread
heresy
>>
>>7779038
>slicing your own bread.
>Like a male
>>
>>7779096
>slicing
I cut my baguette with my bare hands.
>>
>>7779025

Ummm... It's kinda hard to explain.

Ever had that tingling feeling when somebody pays close attention to you?
>>
>>7774670
no but r/gonewildaudio where they say "good girl" and are domme but not aggressive get me real good. does that count?
>>
>>7779106
>baguette
So you like dick?
>>
So, I showered again today. And washed my hair again.
That's twice in the same week!

Where's my qt redhead Irish gold star gf?
>>
>>7779167
hi I'm redheaded and god-star, what's up?
>>
>>7779313
Do you have a qt Irish accent?
>>
Can Cisgen Lesgen ever have a /soc/ related thread? ASL and interests ect to hopefully help some fellow anons potentially make some friends or meet some qts?
>>
>>7779422
>Cisgen Lesgen
>>
>>7778983
Next one will be lame though. I'm not really looking forward to anything.
And my animu backlog is almost exhausted as well.
>>
>>7778927
You're giving me ideas, and it's not a good moment, anon.

I'm high and drunk and horny and visiting my parents and pretending some measure of decency.
>>
>>7779313
Hello, Moreen-anon. Do you have also freckles?
>>
>>7779759
yes I have freckles

>>7779339
no but I can try to fake one. I might have a bit of a texan accent but I don't know
>>
>>7779313
Hello! I visited your country some years ago, it was lovely! The weather was very nice for a change, and the landscape was delightful.
>>
>>7770453

Is there a version of this picture that is less cropped?
>>
>>7780209
>>7770453

Smoking is gross.
>>
>tfw spending my saturday night getting excited over Wonfes with my gf

Any other weebs here keeping up with it?
>>
>>7779422
I doubt this is going anywhere, but I'll bite

>ASL
24/DEFINITELY CISFEMALE FELLOW CISBIANS/ingland

ex-student, current neet. I like powerlifting, rock climbing and reading
>>
>>7780256
>having a gf who enjoys pvc butts
I'm jealous.
>>
>>7779794
>freckles
>texan accent
kawaii
>>
File: 1487446394029.jpg (113KB, 770x770px) Image search: [Google]
1487446394029.jpg
113KB, 770x770px
Help.

Does wanting to fuck him make me bi?

I'm a gold star, but this person is just fucking beautiful.
>>
>>7778882
Uh that's bishit. Obviously they knew you were a guy.
>stealth
KEK
There's a reason why lesbians are never dating tranners. It's always some bishit.
>>
>>7779794
Are you a cowgirl?
>>
>>7779794
This >>7780336
and can I ride you? Can you ride me?
>>
>>7780293
ty, I try my hardest!

>>7780336
uh not really, but I used to go out in the country all the time when I was a kid, my grandparents have a house down in central Texas with a pond and lots of wooded area

>>7780350
I'll let you ride my face if that's what you're into (please that's my favorite thing)
>>
just found a letter I wrote to my ex back when we started dating and I feel like shit. It's been 6 months since we broke up, when do the feels end?
>>
File: some lesbo from instagram.jpg (81KB, 1080x607px) Image search: [Google]
some lesbo from instagram.jpg
81KB, 1080x607px
>>7780315
Pssh ok obviously-not-male-troll. There are approximately 5 billion females who look better, you know, the women that this dude in a wig is trying to emulate. His faggy voice, his lack of breasts, his lack of vajay, and his eventual male-pattern baldness are not things that make-up or low-res cameras can hide. Try harder next time.
>>
>>7778983
I thought I was the only one watching Urara here. Last episode was /ll/ episode, it's unironically good, and gay as fuck.
>>
>>7780429
I'm not trolling. I was just browsing the front page and saw that pic on /femgen/. Apparently that person is a cis male who identifies as male.
I'm just confused because they look really hot. Nowhere in my post I said there weren't women who look hotter.

By the way, the girl on your pic doesn't not look better. Specially with that nose stuff and those shitty tatoos. So you really chose an awful example.
>>
File: okie.jpg (85KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
okie.jpg
85KB, 640x640px
>>7780472
>I'm not trolling
This is when you stop trolling. You made it so obvious. We don't care about you fags and your fag idols. I didn't choose a woman who is "hotter" (even though she is because she has a vagina) but I chose a lesbian woman. Go back to your fag general and post your crossdressing pictures there. We only care about females here lol
>>
>>7780490
She's qt.
Is she single?
>>
>>7780357
Would you ride my face?
>>
>>7780558
Bitch, she asked me first

>>7780357
Yeah babe I'll even get a face sitting cushion to make it easier on you.
>>
>>7780573
Well, she said hi to me first.
Plus, I took a shower. You've got nothing on me.

You even stole my question wether she was a cowgirl.

REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>7780585
>stole
She's got at least three different women she's talking to now. I'll back out if she's heavy. But if not there's really nothing I wouldn't do for her, she's a dream come true.
>>
>>7780558
sure but only if you're power bottoming

>>7780573
but I wanna feel your thighs against my head

>>7780585
please I'm only kind of a cowgirl

>>7780600
I don't think I'm heavy, is 5'7 and 125 ish lbs heavy?
>>
>>7780606
Oh God I wanna have sex with you so badly.
>>
>inb4 the qt redhead turns out to be a 6' 300 lbs man
>>
Tried LSD for the first time on Valentines Day.
One of the coolest things I've ever gotten to experience.
>>
>>7780731
DRUGGIE STAY OUT
>>
>>7780753
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>7780258
So you like to climb rocks exclusively?
>>
File: IMG_20170218_213436127.jpg (2MB, 2432x4320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170218_213436127.jpg
2MB, 2432x4320px
>>7780637
maybe one day!

>>7780648
>having your face on 4chan
no one make fun of my small boobs, ok?
>>
>>7780819
>small
Please fuck me
>>
>>7780819
Fuuuuuuu

Also
>small
>>
>>7780819
Vagina only pls
>>
>>7780819
So, how do you feel knowing that there are at least 50 men (and maybe a couple of girls) fapping to you right now?
>>
>>7780851
that's fine

>>7780842
welp its a blue board so I can't show you that

>>7780839
I thought the fuuuuuuuu meme was dead?

>>7780834
>Please fuck me
ok c:
>>
>>7780874
>welp its a blue board so I can't show you that
We won't tell anyone.

>I thought the fuuuuuuuu meme was dead?
Is it?
I don't keep up with this things.
Does using it show how old I am?

Fuck, I'm so old.
>>
File: 1478673797798.gif (17KB, 130x129px) Image search: [Google]
1478673797798.gif
17KB, 130x129px
>>7780851
White, hetero male here; She's a qt desu.
>>
>>7780886
>we won't tell anyone
nty

>I'm so old.
how old? older women are great c: you'll lovingly dom me right? I'll grab my handcuffs

>>7780893
ree yadda yadda gtfo straightie etc etc
>>
>>7780906
I'm 30.
But sorry. I already knew we wouldn't work since the power bottoming thing. I'm as sub as it gets.
>>
>>7780874
For real? Ok, dude. Come over.
>>
>>7780916
kms, the search for a dom gf continues

>>7780921
D A L L A S
A
L
L
A
S
>>
>>7780926
Ah, you're from that backward fuckhole of a state?
I'm from the East Coast, I don't go south of Delaware for fear for banjo pluckin'.
>>
>>7780933
it's the worst, once I finish college I'm never coming back. fuck this place seriously.
what state are you from and would you recommend?
>>
>>7779422
26 female southern Ontario
into indie rock, Dungeons and Dragons, and collecting vinyl, looking for a qt girlfriend to smash the state with
>>
>>7780962
I am from NJ and recommend that you live anywhere but NJ. (And also Texas)
Depends on what you're looking for, but so far as 'coastal metropolises' go, NYC is a fucking hell-hole for people who think they're the shit and want to pay 8 fucking dollars for a HAPPY HOUR beer.
Philly is, however, the absolute jam and I would recommend highly.
>>
File: sadcrusty.png (36KB, 295x303px) Image search: [Google]
sadcrusty.png
36KB, 295x303px
>>7780969
So far away....but I have a vinyl collection literally under a anarcha-feminist flag
>>
>>7780962
You should move to the northwest my ginger friend. We can find you a pleasant girlfriend.
>>
>>7780984
that's what I was thinking. Vancouver or Seattle sounds perf to me.

>>7780970
I was also thinking that Boston or Philly could be really cool.
>>
>>7780990
Boston is for shitheads, though.
But heed >>7780984, Northwest is also a chill place
>>
>>7780997
maybe I'll just move to Ontario or Canada
I do really like Trudeau's policies

>>7780969
hi, I like dnd and vinyl
3.5e is best edition
what record player do you have? please don't be a shitty crosley
>>
>>7781013
>asking about the table
>not the receiver
>not the speakers
>>
File: 1487295479423.jpg (42KB, 720x723px) Image search: [Google]
1487295479423.jpg
42KB, 720x723px
>>7781013
>voluntarily becoming a leaf
Trash detected
>>
>>7781110
I can't really think of a downside compared to anywhere here in Clapistan, aside from the cold
>>
>>7781110
>staying in Trump's America
>being a lesbian in Trump's America
>being a lesbian in Trump's Texas
no thanks.

>>7781039
ok
>>
>>7781147
>Texas
I heard Austin and the big cities are fine
>Trump's America
I live in Portland m8. The anti-trump crowd ain't any better.

>>7781134
Cuc.ks are the worst. Mark my words. They always have something seriously wrong with them.
>>
>>7781164
the big cities are ok, but I still get a lot of religious anti lgbt types.
and then there are a lot of people who are anti abortion and assholes in that whole arena

>>7781134
honestly I think the cold is a big plus. cuddling up next to some qt because it's 0°c and snowing outside sounds great c:
>>
>>7781164
Ah, yes. Take the opinion of a 'cuck' user seriously

>>7781174
Then you're not a person who has ever need to work or commute outside.
Fuck the cold.
>>
>>7781180
"Cuck" is short for canuck
>>
>>7780419
I'm stealing this from le plebbit but it's better than I can express the same sentiment:

>As for grief, you'll find it comes in waves. When the ship is first wrecked, you're drowning, with wreckage all around you.
>Everything floating around you reminds you of the beauty and the magnificence of the ship that was, and is no more. And all you can do is float. You find some piece of the wreckage and you hang on for a while. Maybe it's some physical thing. Maybe it's a happy memory or a photograph. Maybe it's a person who is also floating. For a while, all you can do is float. Stay alive.
> In the beginning, the waves are 100 feet tall and crash over you without mercy. They come 10 seconds apart and don't even give you time to catch your breath. All you can do is hang on and float. After a while, maybe weeks, maybe months, you'll find the waves are still 100 feet tall, but they come further apart. When they come, they still crash all over you and wipe you out. But in between, you can breathe, you can function. You never know what's going to trigger the grief. It might be a song, a picture, a street intersection, the smell of a cup of coffee. It can be just about anything...and the wave comes crashing. But in between waves, there is life.
Somewhere down the line, and it's different for everybody, you find that the waves are only 80 feet tall. Or 50 feet tall. And while they still come, they come further apart. You can see them coming. An anniversary, a birthday, or Christmas, or landing at O'Hare. You can see it coming, for the most part, and prepare yourself. And when it washes over you, you know that somehow you will, again, come out the other side. Soaking wet, sputtering, still hanging on to some tiny piece of the wreckage, but you'll come out.
>>
>>7780793
I can climb other things, wha'cha got in mind?
>>
File: cuck.png (109KB, 221x217px) Image search: [Google]
cuck.png
109KB, 221x217px
>>7781212
Sure it is
>>
>>7781180
I had to take the train to school for 2 years and I'd rather be cold than sweating every day.

plus the cold never bothered me anyway.
(looking for blond gf to complete elsanna cosplay)
>>
>>7781281
Ah, you're one of those 'wah, it's hot' complainers?
>>
>>7781287
when it's 100°F yes I'll complain.
>>
>>7781281
I get ya bro. I can always steel my jaw and just deal with the cold. if it's that bad you can wear more clothes. you can only get so undressed, I feel like I'm losing my mind when it's too hot.

I was abroad a couple of years ago and it was 40C (105F) during daylight hours all day every day, and it's not like I was lazing by the pool in the shade. I was walking around the city centre carrying a dog. fuck that heat
>>
>>7781319
Cry harder.
I hate people who are unwilling to sweat. Like, they'll only make a modest effort in only the ideal weather. Oh, no.

>>7781328
>you can wear more clothes.
Not if you're trying to do anything, nah.
Being cold also hurts. Being hot is like, dang, I'm moist.
Drink some water and all the danger is gone.
>>
>>7781319
[muffled laughter from Australia]
>>
>>7781345
>crying about the cold is reasonable
>crying about the heat is pathetic and I hate you

try harder to find an argument, this is too weak, like you. you will not survive the winter
>>
>>7781383
Difference is that I'm willing to go out into the cold and do shit, though I'll bitch, whereas I've never met a heat-baby that's actually willing to get over it.
>>
>>7781259
Can't wait for the day of the rake
>>
>>7781408
>I was walking around the city centre carrying a dog. fuck that heat

yeah I bet you haven't. keep your fingers in your ears fag
>>
File: Xn8COgt.jpg (97KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
Xn8COgt.jpg
97KB, 600x700px
>>7781281
I'm not blonde enough to be Elsa but I'll try my best.
>>
File: 1470364291864.jpg (11KB, 236x170px) Image search: [Google]
1470364291864.jpg
11KB, 236x170px
>>7781442
>calling me a fag
>>
>>7781345
lol sorry I don't like warm weather

>>7781373
[5 years muffled crying from Dallas with 16 years of muffled crying from Houston and 2 weeks of double muffled crying from inside a house with no electricity thanks to hurricane Ike]

>>7781516
good enough for me c:
>>
>>7781625
I can relate with your plight, coming from Austria to Australia felt like a bad joke, from - 5°C to +40 or more even.
>>
>>7781654
As much as it sounds adorable for people like you to complain about such small numbers, I imagine hearing an American sounds like little kids using numbers like 'a bajillion', right?
>>
>>7781686
Not really, it just seems oddly confusing to me since I'm not used to it. Like, you have 0°C for freezing water and 100°C for boiling water, that makes sense to me, as a scale.
>>
>>7781697
It makes sense, but it's one of those few system where its value is so much dependent on what you're familiar with, that it doesn't really matter.
40 will never not seem fucking COLD to me.
>>
>>7781712
Well, 100 would literally have me dying, so different strokes and all that.
>>
>>7781654
hi austria-anon I'm a big fan c:
and yea, living in Texas is like a bad dream where everything is wet and stuffy and uncomfortable. it's quite literally the worst state in the country too.
>>
File: _20170219_181419.jpg (3MB, 4048x2082px) Image search: [Google]
_20170219_181419.jpg
3MB, 4048x2082px
>>7781730
Of my horrible incest fantasies?
Either way, woo, e-fame!

>a bad dream where everything is wet
Funny, those are usually my best dreams.

Also I arrived at Hamilton Island today, it's gorgeous.
>>
File: pbTR3On.gif (3MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
pbTR3On.gif
3MB, 300x225px
Scully is cute. CUTE!
>>
File: a0dPQvn_460s.jpg (41KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
a0dPQvn_460s.jpg
41KB, 460x460px
>>7781827
hell yea
>>
>>7781848
>Is no alien Muldyr, da?
>is Alien, Danilya
>>
I bought my first vibrator anons. Keen for it to arrive!
>>
>>7782346
Wohoo, what'd you get?
>>
>>7778118
I don't know what gave you that idea, I'm really just a grumpy old lady.

>>7780256
I had to stop paying attention to figs, there are too many good ones and I have too little space.
>>
>>7782632
I'm so conflicted when it comes to figs. I'd like to buy more but then I also think it's a waste of money to get something that just looks nice on the shelf and has no other use.
>>
I never understood the appeal of dykes.
I'm gay because I like girls, not men with vaginas
>>
File: 1465422382886-tv.jpg (44KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1465422382886-tv.jpg
44KB, 680x680px
>>7782987
>>
>>7782987
they're just cute desu. all girls are cute in their own way.
>>
>>7782346
My thirsty and liberated nurse friend wants to try a tuppersex afternoon. Add a gay couple and a straight one to the mix and shake it up with a lot of flustered screeching.

*sigh*
>>
>>7781237
>>Tfw I wrote that ages ago and said I was an old man as I wrote it so id sound like id have life experience and not just sounding like it came from a 17-18 y/o at the time so people wouldn't look past it.
>>Tfw it's been re-written like 6 different times since then.
At least people take my advice. Though they certainly spruced up the wording a bit.
>>
>>7780258
Would befriend/10

>>7780731
How was it? Share your adventure
>>
>>7779422
>>23
>>US
>>5'3, gold star, cis, freckles, skinny, in shape. I dress feminine/athletic with light or no makeup unless I go out.
>>Used to being dom in bed but id prefer a switch relationship.

>>Interests: I enjoy being outside as much as being inside. Anything from hanging out at the beach in the summer, sitting around a campfire with friends or going to parties and bars; to sitting inside on a rainy day reading books, playing some video games on the couch sipping hot cocoa or playing cards against humanity. I'll probably get a motorcycle this summer since I enjoy riding.
>>Music:
Anything besides country.
EDM, Rock, hard/soft/alternative, punk, hip-hop, older rap, instrumental, basically everything.
>>
Why is lesgen dead?
>>
>>7784516
no idea but I don't like it
someone make a new thread please
>>
>>7784575
I won't do it because I refuse to add the """cis""" part.
I'm not a TERF.

I also don't want to start drama, so, whatever.
When the nazis wake up they can do it.
>>
>>7782910
I get enough enjoyment out of looking at mine that I think they're worth. Though even if I had the room I wouldn't want to get to the point where you can barely see the individuals anymore.
>>
>>7784796
everyone knows that people who aren't cis post here anyway, just do it so that it stops the thread from becoming about trannies
>>
I'm too embarrassed to ask my mom since I'm a virgin and a bit drunk but what does it mean if your vagina feels extra right like tense
>>
>>7785186
Tight*
>>
>>7784796
>>7785185
Nothing wrong with being a "terf" as you trannies call it.
>>
>>7775270
I don't like him, but Trump got more of the non-white vote than Romney did.
Thread posts: 361
Thread images: 52

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.