[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why Do So Many Gay Guys Play As Females In Video Games?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: 6y7tm2ki.jpg (925KB, 2143x1684px) Image search: [Google]
6y7tm2ki.jpg
925KB, 2143x1684px
Just wondering.
>>
File: mike pence.png (231KB, 448x336px) Image search: [Google]
mike pence.png
231KB, 448x336px
>>7769180
Because it's fun.
>>
It's tactical.
It's easier in case of multiplayer trading
And women are generally thicker than male, so a thicker hitbox
>>
>>7769180
Women are more fun
>>
>>7769218

Why would you want to take damage more often?
>>
>>7769180
I hate that almost every game forces male characters to be wide and giant. Like, there's some games that even force you to have facial hair (choosing the "no hair" option gives you a five o'clock shadow). Meanwhile, female characters are given a wide array of customization options -- they are allowed to be cute, sexy, ugly, or stoic. I just want a MMO or RPG that lets me customize my character to be a cute boy. Until then, I'll just play a female character.
>>
>>7769180

What game is that? I'm tempted to say GTAO, but I've never played that, so I wouldn't know for sure.
>>
>>7769226
Because I'm tired and almost sleeping

Inverted Thinner and thicker
>>
>>7769180
More visually appealing, and wider variety of outfit options.
>>
>>7769180
how else am I supposed to gain access to the lesbian romance subplots?
>>
File: 1486657868156.png (618KB, 917x534px) Image search: [Google]
1486657868156.png
618KB, 917x534px
>>7769180
I play only as bara manly men and I'm a MtF.
Pretty girls give me dysphoria while playing with my husbando does not.
>>
>>7769239
It is yeah.
>>
>>7769180
Right now I'm straight but thinking I could be a trans deep in denial.

I play females for several reasons:
>I tend to self insert into media as a woman
>I generally feel better about and more attached to my character
>99% of games I've played have more customization/style options for females (men get 100 boring slight variations of plain looking platemail/shirts/pants while females get dresses, boobplate, plain fullplate, styled plate, corsets, etc)
>RP is more enjoyable as I can immerse myself better
>females usually can look similar to "normal" people while male models are typically ultra beefcake chads.
>these reasons >>7769218
>>
>>7769247
This. They're more fun to dress up
>>
To be fabulouser
>>
So I can indulge my faggotry and dress them up in cute clothes like a doll
>>
Girls are cute and can wear everything without looking foolish.
>>
>>7769840
This so much
>>
>>7769235
This. So much this. I hate playing women though, I'd rather put up with a manly man than a woman, but it pisses me off so much when games force you to be a hulking hairy beat with 70 abs and the face of a 400 year old war veteran voiced by nolan north, while women can be whatever they want with billions more customization options, more fluid animations, armor that clearly had more effort into it and so on.

I've become a master of creating cute guys in character creators that obviously were not quite intended to let you be cute as a man. The worst thing is though the same games usually have manly old voice actors for male characters, so you hear a manly dude despite looking like a qt. One game I played like that recently was gw2, they actually have the option to make a character look cute and slightly feminine as a human, but the voice actor literally sounds so old. This is why sylvari are best race.
>>
>>7769280
>I play only as bara manly men and I'm a MtF.
A A P
A
P
>>
>>7769860
>GW2
Me too! You can seriously make a cute human boy in GW2, but the voice is off-putting. But yes, the sylvari male VO is cute as fuck. I seriously fell in love with his voice during the Order of Whispers quest where you infiltrate a pirate gang.
>>
>>7769956
I absolutely love the sylvari male voice. He fits everything. I love how he talks about minions as a necro. I also love their animations a lot more, and they have a lot more skinny none-built body options which can look a lot better with the otherwise blocky male armor.

My human is a mesmer, pretty as fuck and so on but I have to turn off the player chatter when playing him, and I can only barely tolerate seeing him speak in a voice deeper and older than more manly male characters during story missions.
>>
>>7769280
Huh
>>
>>7769911
Serious question: what do you think of MtFs having AAP and FtMs having AGP?

Can an MtF be occasionally interested in using her junk when masturbating, but be immediately turned off by the thought after she comes?
>>
>>7770107
For the first question probably better to ask in /agpg/. It's alleged to happen but I wouldn't bet on it being the exact same as the normal versions of AAP and AGP where they are for the opposite/post-transition sex.

For the second, sure, it's not even related to AGP, it's just how dysphoric she is and what kind of dysphoria it is. You can have severe physical dysphoria without it being mainly about your junk.

Getting turned off after coming means there's something more to it though.
>>
>inb4 egoraptor
>>
>>7770009
Forgive the noob question but what game is this?
>>
>>7770397
Guild wars 2
>>
>>7769840
>>7769860
So much this I'm permanently playing a butch woman cause all the men in character creations look like rounded out beefy dudes it's disgusting can't even get a clean shave I play a girl in the division rn but the character customization kinda sucked so she just looks lez. I'm trying out final fantasy online I hope it doesn't suck cause a cute boy has got to be possible or that one.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.