[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

She craves humiliation and debasement? My MTF girlfriend.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 3

File: Asian.png (469KB, 756x451px) Image search: [Google]
Asian.png
469KB, 756x451px
Is it common for MTF transgenders to derive pleasure from serious humiliation?

I routinely humiliate my girl. For example, I invite her to imagine herself as a man, a gay man, and remind her that such a man is extraordinarily weak and pathetic. He debased and humiliated himself to the point of cultivating little titties, tiny tits, while preserving his manhood. This mismatch is almost comical. She did this in order to receive attention, my attention. She succeeded. I love controlling the men (and women) weak and restructuring their lives. She is reminded that, if viewed as a gay guy, he was driven to castrate himself. He became a eunuch voluntarily and surrendered his ability to produce children. He did this for the sole purpose of seeking my attention and validation. When I lamented her balls and my dislike of the idea that she is producing (endogenously) testosterone, that she's unfit for that hormone, her face tensed up in preparation for rejection and she begged to be allowed to correct her anatomy. She was reduced to tears and begged for permission to have her balls and scrotum removed -- the spectacle was incredible and I ejaculated in my pants.

Until meeting me, my girl was always dismissed and disregarded as a mere freak, an object of pleasure and not a girl with feelings, dreams and a desire for companionship. She is fragile and compassionate -- the sight of her scrambling to please me swells my heart. She complies with all instructions -- when I return home she greats me at the door like an excited puppy, removes my coat and, if I can't be bothered, carefully unties and removed my shoes. If we're walking and my shoes come undone, she quickly stoops down and ties them. She's an excellent girl and loves pleasing her man. Until I came along, she had resigned herself to being used and abused.

I'll continue my anecdotes. But how common is this desire? She is reduced to tears over her male "vestige" but seems to enjoy being emasculated and humiliated.
>>
>>7766973

Continuing: Transwomen satisfy this animalistic and almost primitive urge of mine. They are, in many respects, blank slates ready to be customized and molded. I've taken possession of a gorgeous young Filipina, she's only 19 years of age and is highly suggestible. She is rushing to match her body to her mind. Her situation presents a unique opportunity to (a) help facilitate her dreams of womanhood and (b) totally dominate and manipulate her biological composition and morphology. She accedes to everything I tell her -- the level of submission she exhibits causes me indescribable pleasure.

The simple act of instructing her to tie my shoes arouses me. She spends a lot of time performing webcam shows, which, under my supervision, generate more than enough revenue to pay for her costs of living and surgical procedures.
>>
>>7766973

>tfw I want this

I've found the idea of being emasculated attractive since 5th grade.
>>
>>7766973
Wew that's p hot. I wish you abused me too tbqh.
t. mtf
>>
This is fake. No individual dating a transgirl would say, "is it common do transgenders"

Transgender isn't a noun you stupid fuck. Lol.
>>
>>7767012
He's obviously in a tranny abusing mode and it was clearly intentional, dumbo. Duh.
>>
Don't call me a boy, but the rest of that is hot
>>
>>7766973
>For example, I invite her to imagine herself as a man, a gay man,

It's at this point that I would start stuffing breadsticks into my purse, you're a freak yo.
>>
>>7766989

Finally, she's accustomed to chasers. I'm not a chaser and I find cocks to be disgusting. I force her to conceal and cover her shameful spot, as we call it, and this induces insane blushing. She feels so bad about her vestige and it's an easy way to manipulate her mood and body image.

Having a background in medical science, I've contracted a compound pharmacy to produce a cream. She applies to her vestigial area nightly and it has has already rendered her impotent -- it should reduce the volume of the thing by over 50%. Once finished, it will be around an inch or so when flaccid.

>>7767012

No, it's real. I derive enormous pleasure from emasculating and dominating would-be girls.
>>
Why is chaser erotica so bad?

I always cringe so hard, pham.
>>
>>7766973
>>7766989
More please OP.

>>7767085
What's wrong with it? I'd like to see what OP would write about a cis girl.
>>
>>7767073

Shrinking the penis? That's just a bad idea. Shrinking an unwanted organ in order to diminish its significance, and then when she finally gets rid of it for the vagina she wants, it's unusably shallow and mediocre.
>>
>>7767102

Cisgirls aren't as enjoyable. Frankly, I do chase MTF girls, and I do this primarily because their bodies are blank slates for my manipulation. They're not only receptive to having their appearance changed in order to retain a guy, they desperately want to feminize themselves.

As our relationship has progressed, I've caused my girl to become highly insecure about her appearance. She obsesses over the potential for a bump to show or evidence of a cock. During sex, one of her hands is devoted to covering her bad spot -- it causes her intense anxiety. Only when she's given permission to relax does she relax. Otherwise, her anxiety and self-image is held hostage by my personal whims.

Her frame is tiny. I'm 6'3" and she is 5'2". Using her webcam money, I'm going to transform her into a caricature almost. We'll start with oversized titties. One idea I'm considering, and she'll do whatever I instruct, is swelling her up with junk food -- just stuffing the hell out of her until she balloons. We would then visit a plastic surgeon and sculpt the fat into a gorgeous and feminine fat distribution. Her waist would be narrowed to the point of not containing any serious amount of fat, and the fat extracted from her stomach and waist would be stuffed into her buttocks, hips and thighs. I want her ass to look comical in terms of its proportion. It's the thing I stare at when penetrating her and I'd like it to jiggle around. She'll be forced her to purchase new pears of underwear, skirts and pants.

Once the fat transfer/reduction is complete, she will be measured and starved. Most of the redistributed fat would remain in her buttocks and, when combined with a weight below 100 lbs, her figure would be stunningly exaggerated.

Normal girls are treated like shit by me. Most guys feel anxious around cisgirls whereas I do not -- I know they can be replaced. They love being treated like dispensable garbage.
>>
This is so hot.

I find it hard to reconcile my attraction to the idea of being emasculated and having it using to humiliate and degrade me with my need to be perceived as a woman. It requires some acknowledgement of my manhood. But I guess it works as long as it's kept under control and I'm understood to be a female with male qualities (shameful as they may be) rather than a male with female qualities. This kind of thing is so close to going too far but it's sweeter for that.

A lot of MtFs are deeply insecure, for reasons that shouldn't have to be explained. That can express itself through sexuality. There's a reason so many MtFs are super kinky, and that they so commonly fetishise their emasculation.

You've been here before, OP. It's a shame that (from what I recall) you really do just want to use your partners, and don't seem to really love or care about them, as nice a fantasy as that is for the girls. While there are many MtFs who are into what you're doing, and the humiliation allows them to work through their own feelings, going this far without the accompanying care (or in other words, without letting it get 100% real, and with keeping the girls' interests in mind even while playing at being ruthless) is ultimately not good for them.

>>7767148
Keeping the penis, especially a feminised penis, fuels the eroticised emasculation/humiliation/self-disgust. A vagina would be more feminising and that would facilitate a different flavour of emasculation/humiliation/self-disgust, but I think OP strongly prefers the former.
>>
>>7767196
Then again, that assumes that this is real, which it probably isn't.
>>
>>7767148

She was ambivalent about her vestige when we met. Having endured intense humiliation, it now causes her dysphoria. She complied with my order to have her balls and scrotum removed -- this has improved the aesthetic quality of that region. She is now impotent, unable to produce progeny and incapable of endogenous testosterone production -- her dedication is fantastic.

Even after having been fixed, she's ambivalent about removing the cock. In lieu of surgical removal -- which is a messy, painful and, at this point, terrible in terms of cosmetic outcomes -- her area is being atrophied chemically. The starting point was preventing erections. This has been accomplished. The next step is reducing its size and my estimate is conservative. The cream consists of estradiol, progesterone, dutasteride, ketoconazole and flutamide. There is also a cream for her breasts, along with a vacuum pump.

SRS is improbable. I dislike the outcome and anal is preferred. If the procedure is improved, it might be explored, however her shriveled up vestige is a great source of shame. She will remain in a perpetual state of insecurity and submission.

>>7767203

This is real. The Philippines is full of desperate and highly feminine gays -- most are eager to become women and serve as wives for whites. My current girl accepts, embraces even, my sleeping around as needed. I've explained to her that men of my nature cannot suppress our sexual impulses and that (a) I can either conceal and lie about my exploits or (b) be transparent about penetrating other girls. The Philippines doesn't have child support laws (out-of-wedlock) which really is nice.

This girl is extracted from an upper-middle class family and her parents rent her (and in fact, us) a condominium. I get a kick out of kissing their "son" and showing ownership of their boy, who has emasculated himself for a white man. It causes them such shame.

Thanks for remembering me! I have made similar posts about similar exploits.
>>
>>7767196
>I find it hard to reconcile my attraction to the idea of being emasculated and having it using to humiliate and degrade me with my need to be perceived as a woman.
Same. OP was hot at first but >>7767167 is too dysphoric.

Emasculation is hot when it makes me feel like more of a woman, not when it makes me feel like I'm not a woman.
>>
>>7767290
>This girl is extracted from an upper-middle class family and her parents rent her (and in fact, us) a condominium. I get a kick out of kissing their "son" and showing ownership of their boy, who has emasculated himself for a white man. It causes them such shame.
L O L
>>
>>7767293

How sociopathic do I sound? I target these girls in part because (a) they're weak and anxious; (b) I can actually customize their bodies according to my peculiar sexual needs (I like bimbos and overdone plastic surgery -- fat, cock-sucking lips for instance) and; (c) they're easy and satisfying to dominate totally. I've caught one of my girls getting erections in response to being bossed -- that prompted me to deprive her of the physical capacity to use her inappropriate vestigial organ, but she became extremely aroused.

Firmly telling my girl to prepare herself to be mounted in "5 minutes" -- position yourself on the mat (protective mat) and lubricate your ass, apply a fragrance too, and stick it in the air -- drives them nuts, absolutely wild. Watching a girl sob as she's penetrated, while comforting her and telling her I cannot stop until I've released myself, is insanely satisfying. Should I feel bad for reducing a girl like that to tears? All of my girls are made to understand that sex cannot wait -- regardless of what she's doing, when instructed, drop whatever you're doing and prepare your body (and my bedroom sheets) to be mounted.

I don't experience much empathy. Guilt and remorse are alien to me, however I do bond with my girls. I feel attached as an owner -- it's extremely powerful and it's felt in both directions. They understand the intensity of the male instinct to dominate and protect. Territoriality extends to our women.

>>7767308

Yeah, it's bad (lol) but it's rather funny. They're in the position of having to support their daughter being violated by a strange but handsome white guy.
>>
There's a lot of AGP going on in this thread.
>>
>>7767375
>I feel attached as an owner -- it's extremely powerful and it's felt in both directions. They understand the intensity of the male instinct to dominate and protect. Territoriality extends to our women.
This is nice, it's the parts that feel male that are unpleasant.
>>
this is the gayest thing ive ever read lol

fake and gay as aids
>>
>>7767397

I have Truvada coverage and I use it, my man. No HIV or AIDS here.

Southeast Asia, Latin America and parts of Europe, and increasingly North America, are exploding with MTFs -- there's a surplus of young males and we're transforming them into innocuous little castrates for use/concubinage higher-ranking males (I get access to my pick of the litter).

>>7767393

That's a key means of subjugating these kinds of girls. Having their womanhood reaffirmed is a form of reinforcement, it causes a dopamine rush and primes them for total compliance. Keeping them in a state of limbo -- eroding their identity as a woman -- is a wonderful punishment and causes a series of horrible and conflicting feelings. When injured in this way, they scramble for validation. This usually isn't necessary. Beyond being used as a mode of training, some girls really do like the profound humiliation of being reminded that they're total failures as males and resorted to becoming eunuchs -- they'd be at the bottom of the stack if not for their realization of womanhood.
>>
>>7767439
>eroding their identity as a woman -- is a wonderful punishment
no!
>>
>>7767375
I'm >>7767196

It's context. I find a message like "you're fundamentally an emasculated man and that's all you'll ever be" to be uncomfortable. Something like "you were a man but you've willingly emasculated and degraded yourself such that you've become a woman" (preferably with a "like you should have been all along" or something) stimulates the same feelings, including the humiliation and disgust that is vital to the whole scenario, but also doesn't cross over the boundary into literally making me want to die. Negative emotions can be enjoyable under the right circumstances, but if they get too intense they drown out any possibility for that enjoyment; you can't be turned on by your situation if you're too depressed to care about anything. If nothing else you should understand that keeping your submissives happy allows them to perform well for you.

All that you've said in this post is good, like super hot and perversely comforting. The manipulation and exploitation of weakness, the absolute control, the body modification (to an extent the product of the other two but hot in itself), everything. What you're doing to them doesn't go too far, and you've expressed desire to care for them rather than just possess and use them (both of which are good, so long as they're accompanied by actual care).

Where do you see these relationships ending up ultimately? My concern is that while the degree to which you push them might be okay at first, you're going to remorselessly and selfishly push them either too far or for too long until they break; the fact that things are okay at first is incidental, and not a product of your concern for the wellbeing of your submissives. I could see myself being owned by someone like you and enjoying it for a while, but it would inevitably go too far, and eventually I'd be forced to confront the fact that my feelings and boundaries, permissive though they may be, are no longer being explored in a fun and safe environment.
>>
>>7767439

It's pretty amazing. 20 years ago, a guy with a micropenis -- a medical micropenis -- would probably have killed himself. Now he has the option of reconstituting his body as a girl and taking it up the ass in exchange for social and romantic acceptance.

>>7767448

I'm sensitive to each individual and it's a serious punishment. It isn't used liberally. My aim isn't to cause permanent damage or, God forbid, suicide.
>>
>>7767450
>I find a message like "you're fundamentally an emasculated man and that's all you'll ever be" to be uncomfortable. Something like "you were a man but you've willingly emasculated and degraded yourself such that you've become a woman" (preferably with a "like you should have been all along" or something)
Different anon, what I like is something like "You're not fit to be a man, only a woman."
>>
>>7766973
nice yaoi ERP blog. pretty good scenario you came up with but the dialogue could use some fleshing out.
>>
>>7767450

Thanks for the assessment.

It's definitely important to emphasize that they're defective. There was a fundamental mismatch and and becoming a eunuch, while rather pathetic, was the correct course of action -- men like that shouldn't be permitted to retain their testicles. These girls are not suited for and certainly do not deserve masculinity, and should be assisted in castrating and feminizing themselves. Extinguishing residual masculinity, behaviourally and physically, is of high importance -- forcing them to cross their legs and sit while urinating, for instance. Small and petty, but nonetheless important behavioural items. Extirpating all traces of manhood except for the shameful area is needed for these otherwise pathetic failures. They're not failures only to the extent that their biology is altered and they dedicate themselves to a sexual whims of a stronger man, it's rather funny.

At a minimum, she needs to be castrated as a show of dominance and to improve her appearance. Few things send a stronger signal of domination, ownership really, than depriving a biological male of his testicles.

In the longer-term, these relationships fizzle once I become bored. It's usually a problem of boredom or discovering that I've slept around (which overlap) -- the ones in whom I invest serious money are retained as part of a loose harem. They understand that they're being made into caricatures. Thankfully, there are numerous chasers and desperate males who will marry my girls (while I continue to profit via webcam.) The ones who learn of my adultery, if it isn't shared, almost always back down and accept my need to sleep with ordinary girls -- this is consistent with their desperation and submissiveness.
>>
File: advanced faggotry.jpg (45KB, 399x600px) Image search: [Google]
advanced faggotry.jpg
45KB, 399x600px
>>
>>7767474
That's good for me too sometimes, although it does require some suspension of disbelief, since being a man is the last thing I want (what with the transsexualism and everything) so it's hard to feel the impact of the emasculation there. It would work as an isolated fantasy or role-play but not a long-running part of a relationship.

They key factor is that I'm not fundamentally a man. So long as that criterion is met there's a lot that works. It's playing with gender dysphoria in a way that turns it into something positive, even if it exploits negative feelings to do so.
>>
>>7767487
>yaoi
>>
>>7767506
For me I don't need to imagine being a man. It feels just as hot imagining myself transitioning or imagining myself as a cis girl subject to the same "not fit to be a man." So it's not technically emasculation? Just a kind of sexist degradation or humiliation.
>>
>>7767497
>"you're fundamentally an emasculated man and that's all you'll ever be" to be uncomfortable
I am an AAP mtf and the idea of being seen as a boislut onahole is hot. Don't listen to these autistic AGPs who confuse submissiveness with femininity my man.
>>
>>7767524

How many of you are after serious and stable relationship? I know you're chased after, but most men view you as a sexual novelty and not a girl with whom to build a household and dominate. Would you avail yourself to a man who bluntly took possession of your body and your life, and with some communication, customized you for long-term use.

Would you embrace the idea of being kept at home? Customized through surgery for maximum pleasure (and to keep your man interested -- you do need to change your appearance aggressively to preserve arousal and blunt competitors) and protected? A life of domestic servitude, companionship, fun as a couple and dedication to serving your man (cooking, cleaning, making yourself available as needed)?

Would you accept the reality and inevitability of infidelity? A man with the resources to support and customize you is in high demand -- would you look the other way provided emotional/romantic infidelity did not occur?
>>
Lol this is so fake. There's no such thing as topical drugs to shrink your penis and all the surgeries you're talking about would cost like $50,000 in shitty countries let alone 1st world countries.
For agp erotica it sounds pretty decent though lol
>>
>>7767167
How's the autism treating you
>>
>>7767439
I get a sort of pedo vibe from this it really sounds fucked up.

I like domination but my guy has to be my protector not my tormentor.
>>
>>7766973
you are just a transphobe, stop kidding yourself and end your life
>>
>>7767497
I do love the idea of being conditioned into genuinely believing that you're inherently destined for something degrading. To deeply crave to be owned. To achieve fulfillment through servitude. Brainwashing and mental conditioning is the hottest thing.

I guess all that's fine if they know what they're getting into, but a situation like this without rules and boundaries established in advance and honoured does not lend itself to that. It's dangerously manipulative and exploitative.

>>7767535
I've considered that I might be a little AAP before (I'm definitely AGP, clearly), but then I realised that I only like the idea of being a boy if I could be super feminine and then emasculated and basically treated like a girl, and that it was basically just another avenue for AGP. Being truly seen as a guy is too dysphoria-inducing ("too real"), but being emasculated lets me accept my masculinity, in a sense. Like I said: playing with dysphoria and turning it into something positive.

>>7767551
It's infidelity that bothers me. I'd accept it so long as I know I'm still loved and cared for, understanding that my owner is happier this way (so I guess it would sort of be polyamory rather than infidelity in that case). I can totally accept that I'm just one of my owner's toys, and that if he prefers to play with others (or women he does not possess) then that's what he should do. My owner's pleasure makes me happy. However, if I'm neglected and cast aside then I wouldn't be able to accept it even if that's what my owner prefers, due to innate self-interest. While my defectiveness and worthlessness is emphasised (and real), my owner gives me purpose and value; without them I can't be fulfilled, and since I need to be fulfilled I can't accept being emotionally abandoned. It's an intensely hot idea in fantasy, but that's because in reality it's so scary and wrong, and I don't have to deal with the long-term consequences in fantasy.

The rest of your post sounds like a dream.
>>
>>7767599

lol -- I'm not autistic, however I do have an appreciation for systems, order, measurements and a scientific approach to dominating a girl.

>>7767587

Read about the adverse effects associated with androgen deprivation therapy for prostate cancer and get back to me on the "drugs don't exist to shrink your penis" claim. They certainly do, and they can be used optimally through topical application.

Thailand is the premier destination for this sort of thing. $4,000 USD for breast implants -- that's the primary cosmetic surgery. Everything else, or most things, can be dealt with hormonally provided the girl remains young and unmolested by testosterone.

A bilateral orchiectomy combined with a scrotectomy costs around $2,000 to $3,000.
>>
>>7767650
That's just normal HRT.... also antiandrogens cannot be used topically. Only estradiol can and they say not to apply it to your genitals because it doesn't absorb well there apparently.

You literally sound like you just discovered HRT wiki article and made an erotic agp story about it
>>
>>7767802

The idea is to achieve a high tissue concentration within the corpos cavernosa and induce shrinkage. The penis is highly vascular, including its outer epithelium, and is capable of absorbing anything that can be absorbed elsewhere on teh skin.

Estradiol is readily absorbed, as is progesterone. Finasteride and dutasteride, two DHT reductase inhibitors, are both highly available transdermally and this why it's of paramount importance that pregnant females do not come into contact with these drugs. Ketoconazole, which blocks androgen receptors, is highly available within local tissues following topical application, however there is limited systemic absorption. Flutamide, a potent blocker of the AR, is also readily absorbed percutaneously.

You're forming erroneous assumptions my friend. My medical background is unknown to you and I possess a broad understanding of the pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic properties of all of the listed drugs. Again, the principle behind topical application in this case is to achieve extremely high local tissue concentrations -- this can and has been done. I've rendered girlfriends impotent and reduced their disgusting leftover parts to the dimensions of an oversized clitoris, really only showing the head of the penis.

The same is true for breast development. The idea behind applying estrogen and progesterone topically is to reach higher tissue concentrations. Combined with a vacuum bump, a decent cup size is quite possible. By stretching the skin and tissue, this paves the way to accommodate massive breast implants (DD and larger).
>>
>>7767073
> I've contracted a compound pharmacy to produce a cream

lol nice wetdream story who the fuck are you a tranny loving Bruce Wayne? stfu
>>
>>7767898

Corpus cavernosa* rather. Vacuum pump* -- I'm very tired.
>>
>>7767917

In Canada, physicians are extremely accommodating with respect to hormone therapy. It's not complicated to organize a topical solution. Research compound pharmacies -- these organizations exist to formulate products not available in the marketplace and focus on novel delivery mechanisms (suppositories, creams, injection solutions, etc.)

I love applying a quantitative and clinical style to feminize my girls.
>>
>>7767898
Pretty sure the bigger the dick the more they have to use for srs, having a small penis will be a negative.
>>
>>7767898
Yeah hrt causes impotency and a bit of shrinkage, you haven't discovered anything new lol
It doesn't continually shrink your penis though, and you can still get erections just fine if you continue masturbation to maintain the tissue. I can still get erections just fine on cypro
>>
That sounds abusive as fuck. I hope the poor girl comes to her senses and leaves you.
>>
>>7766973
OP, please please can we talk over IPN or discord. I'm FTM but just one time? Really want to be degraded right about now
>>
>>7768194
None of this is real, you silly girl.
>>
>>7768251
ur making all ftms look bad

you little slut
>>
>>7768251
How come it's fine for you to have female fetishes but whenever I'm in any way male I get called AGP?
>>
>>7768338
There are a lot of submissive guys. Just check /r9k/
>>
>>7768338
Thing is that I would never talk about or act on these fetishes, unless completely anonymous.
>>
>>7768399
There are lots of women who have the fetishes I get called AGP for too.

>>7768403
Just like a girl! Me too though. So much for being male.
>>
>>7768524
Who cares if someone calls you AGP if you know you're really a girl inside? And please don't call me a girl, I'm not. I haven't fapped in days which makes me want to ERP anonymously of course
>>
>>7768643
>if you know you're really a girl inside?
About that...

I only meant acting out fetishes anonymously instead of being an exhibitionist is feminine.
>>
I'm mtf and I don't really crave humilation and debasement specifically, I crave love, attention, and excessive physical pain. I want someone to beat me to death
>>
File: hi.jpg (103KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
hi.jpg
103KB, 640x960px
>>7766973
>Until I came along, she had resigned herself to being abused.

It seems like you are abusing her to.
Or am I missing something?
Also, how did you meet?
She is lucky you took an interest in her.
I hope someday I can find an abusive man to use me.
>>
While you sound like a total sociopath, I am kind of interested in where you get this level of specialized medical/pharmacological knowledge. Does medical school cover this kind of stuff?
>>
That's really hot.
>tfw no bf to make me beg to be castrated and shrink my vestigial penis and make me grow big boobs and use me for his pleasure
>>
This is pretty worrying. Sad to see so many horny desperate people on this board. If you're "trans" and find anything about this story arousing then you're messed up, there's nothing hot about having your life ruined. I advise you all to jack off, look at this story for what it is, and close tab in regret.
>>
>>7774448
Everything he has said is basically just copy pasted from Wikipedia... HRT information is pretty easy to get. Just ask in hrtgen if you want info. Anyone in university has access to research journals and can grab you articles.
>>
Yep. You people are mentally ill and need help. I feel sorry for you.
>>
>>7766973
You write like my ex-friend
>>
Oh hey I remember your last thread
>>
This board has gone to shit.
>>
Can we not become/LGBTERP/ please
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.