[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boyfriend troubles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1484501799171.jpg (113KB, 1000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
1484501799171.jpg
113KB, 1000x1414px
>Bf tells me he loves me semi-frequently
>just helped me pay for an $800 car repair
On the other hand
>gets super drunk every other night now
>tells me how I'm the worst SO he's ever had. (Never when sober, only after he's been drinking.)
>we only have sex once a week
>he talks about ex girlfriends often

I know he's bi and that I've been his one and only gay encounter but we've been together almost two years.
I think consciously/subconsciously he wants to break up given how radically he's changed in the last couple months. Am I being insecure or do I have reason to be concerned?
>>
>>7766660
i wish you luck buddy, most people here are going to advice you to stab hi, since he's bi. Just try to figure out if you have more to win than to loose by leaving him. From my point of view you should break up now before the situation gets worse
>>
Personally I would give him an ultimatum about the drinking, and if he didn't start trying to quit/get help I would leave him. If he treats you badly when drunk and isn't willing to change, that behaviour is only going to get worse
>>
>>7766660
Like almost every relationship problem you need to talk it out.

Sit him down and tell him that you want to ask him something. Gently ask if "he" wants to see other people or probably better, if he's loosing his attraction to you.

Be sure you don't imply that "you" want to see other people of are losing "your" attraction, because that will make him think you want the break up.

If he says yes then it is time to move on.

If he says no then ask him if something is wrong in the relationship which makes him say you're terrible and ask him if its something you can fix together.
>>
>>7766660
>tells me how I'm the worst SO he's ever had. (Never when sober, only after he's been drinking.)

In vino veritas.
>>
>>7768599
Holy shit, someone actually thinks this is a good idea. Ultimatums have literally never once worked out well.
>>
>>7766660
I never thought once a week for sex was that bad. In all my relationships that's pretty much the most I've ever done and it's never been an issue
>>
>>7768901
this. don't ever take a person's words (about their feelings) as gospel truth unless they're drunk
>>
>>7769041
same, my bf and I only have sex like once or twice a month. we used to have sex multiple times a week when our relationship started but I think sex just gets less frequent naturally in a partnership.
It's not an issue unless one person's needs aren't being met. I guess OP isn't getting enough? Anyways I think OP should talk to his BF.
>>
>>7766660
You got to together with a bi guy
you asked for this
>>
>>7769260
whats wrong with bi guys?
>>
File: tumblr_mzzh9np08T1qgzlf3o1_1280.png (650KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mzzh9np08T1qgzlf3o1_1280.png
650KB, 1280x960px
>>7766660
>Am I being insecure
Money problems are very common in relationships.
Next time he is drunk and starts telling you that you are the worst, ask him what it is that you do that makes you the worst SO ever.
It is important that you just listen and not escalate the situation by feeling hurt.
>>
>>7769025
They don't work if the other party doesn't want it to work. And in that case it puts it out in the open and op cab start to move on
>>
>>7766660
>super drunk every other night
Leave.
>tells me I'm the worst SO
Leave.
>sex once a week
Eh.
>talks about ex girlfriends often
Leave.
>>
>>7766660
The drinking is a huge red flag and I feel for you and him. Alcohilism sucks and when it damages one's rekationship it sucks even more. As your bf's bf it is your responsibilty to talk it out with him to determine the root cause of the drinking and help him fix it. If you really love him you must help him save himself; it might get ugly or painful but if the two of you really love eachother then this is just a normal part of any relationship ... if your relationship collapses because of what is to come then it was already doomed anyway. Personally if I was you I'd offer to follow him around the house on my knees servicing his cock to help make him "happy" but physical gratification is easy while emotional satisfaction/balance is not so good luck to you.
>>
OP here with an update.

We talked, he knows there's a drinking problem, and he's apologized. Only time will tell whether or not he'll follow through and stop drinking so much. (He's made a similar promise before.)

I want this to work so badly, I can't stop myself from giving him more chances.
>>
>>7772456
it's a really good thing that you made tour point, but don't get aboard an emotional titanic, if you see that he's going to fail his promise one more time, you should REALLY cnsider to leave him
>>
>>7772456
If he does it two more times ditch his lying ass. Don't let yourself get stuck in the cycle of carrot and stick for years.
>>
>>7772456
>I can't stop myself from giving him more chances.
just wait until he start beating you

get you self a new guy that loves you and not use you as a surrogate for girlfriend
>>
>>7766660
Should have left him the first time he said that (unless something incredibly dramatic had just happened to addle his mind). If you take shit you'll keep getting it.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.