[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do MtFs find physically attractive in a guy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 15

What do MtFs find physically attractive in a guy?
>>
>>7766265
>Having a dick.
>Not being a girl or a tranny.
>Being cudly.
>Being cute.
>Being able to take care of himself and being emotionaly stable.

Not that hard, though this list kinda excludes all 4chan males so you will have some problems.
>>
>>7766265
>Tall
>Smells good
>>
>>7766265
A greek statue look-alike and emotionally stable.
>>
>being a gentleman, not some lust-driven chad
>creates more than he consumes
>enjoys quiet walks through parks or hikes or just laying in bed
>takes care of his body as well as I take care of mine
>can toss me around like a pillow
>>
>>7766308
>Men
>Smells good

Pick one. Test just gives a bad scent, so unless you're looking to date one of those mr skeletals that are low T you're out of luck m8.
>>
>Tall
>Manly but mature
>Emotionally stable
>Not deadend job
>Able to take care of you
>Reasonably fit
>Good sized penis
>>
>>7766397
>Spot the transbian chaser.
She won't sleep with you just because you say men a stinky.
>>
>>7766265
>big hard cum injectors that shake my brain with pleasure when thrusted into my cumeating ass
>>
>>7766265
I dunno if it's because I hate so much masculine shit about myself, but I honestly can't think of anything I find attractive in guys.
>>
>>7766397
Maybe its not a "good" smell, but but something about it smells appealing and attractive I guess. Like a small that makes you want more of it. A-at least in my experience...
>>
>>7766265
Just a simple guy that loves me and he loves to hug me and make me feel safe. Build our home from ground up together, not just him get all the burden to make us happy.
I don't really care the physical aspect as long as he's clean and tidy.

>tfw it's impossible to find one nowadays
>>
>>7766400
add "basic personal hygiene" and this list is perfect
>>
>>7766481
There's nothing wrong with us.
IIRC there's a chemical in sweat or body odour (don't remember which specifically), which people process differently.
Roughly a third of people find it really attractive.
A third find it completely repulsive.
A third cannot smell it at all.

There's also skewing based on gender as well, but I don't remember the distribution.

In guys it's more prevalent and pronounced, which is what causes the reputation that guys stink.
>>
Hygienic
Loves me
That's it
Physical stuffs not so important to me
>>
>>7766508
pheromone
>>
>>7766350
>takes care of body
>MtF
pick one
>>
>>7766548
HSTS trans women actually do take care of their bodies better than most cis women.
>>
>>7766265
Fit as fuck, can lift me over his shoulder.
Fairly wealthy.
Loves me treats me nice/protects me.
Takes charge when needs be/intelligent l.
Good person/non religious.
>>
>>7766554
The heck is hsts?
>>
>>7766598
HTTP Strict Transport Security.
>>
>>7766273
I was perfect for the role up until that last one!

>>7766350
I take good care of my body, but not nearly as well as most MtF's.
>>
>>7766598
Blanchard called them "homosexual transsexuals", hence the acronym, but basically they're straight (androphilic) trans women, usually not white, usually transitioned earlier than their AGP counterparts.
>>
Cleanliness
Height
Decent Fitness
>>
>>7766625
"They're homosexual but they're straight" , sounds pretty dum of him.
>>
>>7766638
He considered both typologies of trans women to be fundamentally men, therefore in his mind, androphilic men = homosexual.
>>
>>7766598
It's a way for AGP transbians to call hetero MtF gay men because they were called hetero men by some trolls and it hurt.

It never ends the shitshow.
>>
File: really_makes_me_think.png (53KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
really_makes_me_think.png
53KB, 256x256px
>>7766265
Kind but unable to control emotions so he ends up beating me but then feels bad about it afterwards
>>
>>7766727
If that is legitmately what you want I am not interested in banging you, just in giving you a hug and telling you that you deserve to be loved.
>>
>>7766625
>>7766652
It's not about competition between the typologies for who's "most trans". Blanchard is a psychologist, not a trans activist, hence >>7766643

These terms might be inaccurate but at least they are more descriptive than Group 1 and Group 3.

Blanchard is right in as much as HSTS have things in common with cis gay men and AGP have things in common with cis straight men.
>>
>>7766740
that is what I legitimately want, don't feel bad.
>>
>>7766772
I am highly emotionally unstable, but I have never hit a woman.
>>
>>7766772
Why do you want that?

>>7766776
>chivalry
>>
>>7766811
I just do. It feels more genuine. I can't really believe in the implications of a hug by itself, but after getting hurt? yes.
>>
GOD HATES FAGS
>>
>>7766811
Not chivalry. I have just never assaulted a woman. I strike out of fear not anger, and hitting girls wouldn't make me feel safer at all.
>>
>>7766265

Since this is just about the physical bits, I'm going to leave out things like personality, education, and economic status.

>white
>taller than I am (5'10"), but 6'2" is better
>muscular and strong
>larger than average penis
>hairy chest; some hair on his arms, legs, and back; but trimmed pubes
>handsome face
>good posture
>not filthy

I would date a guy who didn't fit this list perfectly, like a guy who's 5'0" and has an average penis, but this is what a guy would have to be to hit all the right buttons.

>>7766829

I feel the opposite. How could someone who just hurt me claim to love me? He's just a brute with temper tantrums but no sense of responsibility so he "apologizes" in order to keep me as his punching bag.
>>
>>7767059
>How could someone who just hurt me claim to love me? He's just a brute with temper tantrums but no sense of responsibility so he "apologizes" in order to keep me as his punching bag.
I think that's a very naive and shallow view of human thought and mindsets. very few people are actually villains
>>
>>7767078
It is, however, the mindset of many abusers.
>>
>>7767259
I don't think it is at all. I think abusers are just as broken as the abused most of the time.
>>
>Good hygiene
>Intelligent, artistic, and driven
>Hairy
>Muscular/strong
>Protector type
>Nice penis
>Challenges me
>>
These replies are all bullcrap.
Money and a big penis are the undeniable only answers.
>>
>>7767323
Oh of course they are. You cannot be healthy and abusive. Not saying they are villains, just that they find ways to continue what they are doing. I find it comparable to an addiction.
>>
>>7766752
Lesbians also have things in common with straight men and? This AGP shit sounds like star sign nonsense.
>>
>>7767441

But being wealthy isn't a physical trait.
>>
>>7767491
yeah except it's not like an addiction, it's more like a reaction to extreme stress. when women say "it's my fault" that's because there actually is usually two sides to the story.
>>
>>7767522
>Lesbians also have things in common with straight men and?
And in the extreme that leads to HSTS FtMs.
>>
>all the tall and strong posts
>>
>>7766265
A thick wallet
>>
>>7766265
>Loving
;~;
>>
File: manly-tears.jpg (299KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
manly-tears.jpg
299KB, 1920x1080px
All those large penis posts are killed my confidence, thanks you twats.

>tfw 6'4',muscular,hairy white guy with average dick.
>>
>>7766265
>Clean
>Has a dick
>Not 500 pounds
>Has a sense of humor

Pretty basic
>>
>>7766400
Good luck with finding someone that fits that list, they would rather fuck Stacy.
>>
File: yolo.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
yolo.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>7771595
>fuck Stacy
LET'S
GET
FUCKING
DRUNK
>>
File: 12c323c.png (692KB, 882x757px) Image search: [Google]
12c323c.png
692KB, 882x757px
mtfs are just like other girls you faggot.

everyone likes different things.

BUT.... MTFS are insecure as fuck, so that means, someone way taller and much more masculine
>>
>>7770685
Where are the penis pictures? I just talked to a guy on skype who said to have 9inchs and was not even 6 inches.
>>
>>7766265
Most mtf are agp so they are extremly gay guys and gay standars are higher than female. So mtf usually want a tall, bearded, chilesed jaw low-set brows muscular guys.
>>
>>7771989
HSTS are the ones who are extremely gay guys, not AGPs, AGPs are usually transbians.
>>
>>7771989
Damn I was right, just look at some replies. Literally all of you mtf were low T short men who became the sexual object and be submissive to a better man. Nature at its finnest.
>>
>>7771989
topkek, most mtf's with bf's i have seen, have gross bf's
>>
>>7771992
Okay, but trans standars are real high, pretty savage for people who aren't real women, which most men who fit in their standar want real pussies.
>>
>>7772001
>mtfs not living in reality
>>
>>7771998
That's because the reality is that any normal guy wants nothing to do with a tranny.
>inb4 "I'm a tranny and here's my totally true story about how I have a normal and cute boyfriend!"
>>
>>7771998
But I mean real mtf who pass, no hons. Kinda in the tier of those trans youtubers who were on e for years, had nosejobs, boobs implants, tracheal shave, browshave, trannies with money (which they got by literally publishing their transsition online) look up gigigorgeus or victoria volkova (althought this dude had a really botched nosejob)
>>
>>7772010
Yeah those ones usually have hot boyfriends, because they get to choose from the cream of the chaser crop. Attractive people end up with attractive people.
>>
>>7772006
Indeed.
>>
>>7772010
>gigigorgeus
isn't she dating some billionaires idiot lesbian daughter?
>>
File: IMG_6912.jpg (22KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6912.jpg
22KB, 512x288px
>>7772015
They only became attractive with money and surgeries, look how lets say "unattractive" was Victor Volkova, he got a pair of nosejobs and now its totally different (I think he has a plastic surgery addiction thought)
>>
>>7772022
Didn't knew her gf was billionaire, but I think thats what you got when you're an "attractive" blonde transgirl.
>>
>>7772029
>looks this guy up
>he still looks majorly uncanny

Well that's unfortunate.
>>
File: IMG_6913.jpg (132KB, 640x789px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6913.jpg
132KB, 640x789px
>>7772035
He's obsesed with this side view.
>>
>>7772039
>literally a girl looking at a man in the mirror

This picture is really weird, I see why he prefers his side view.
>>
File: IMG_6914.jpg (62KB, 640x786px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6914.jpg
62KB, 640x786px
>>7772042
It's not only that, mtfs selfies are pure exactly angles and filters, look up how he looks from a normal angle, it just looks horrible and bad.
>>
If I'm going off purely looks
>Taller than me
>Hairy
>Beards are nice but stubble is better and clean shaven is shit tier
>Longish hair
>>
>>7772033
Good looking couple :^)
>>
>>7772042
One of the things I don't get about mtf is the use of makeup, beauty, therefore makeup is used to hide the face from imperfections and be more attractive, cause that indicates good genes and fertility of a woman, but trans women can't beare babies, they are just failed men, wasted. Could you imagine a future with this high rate of failed men and tolerance? Whay would happen to the soldiers, the army, all those brave men who risk their life like that.
>>
>>7772059
Only the left side, Gigi is literally a cake face and I also think is addicted to plastic surgery. Just look at her lips.
>>
>>7772060
Take it easy Ahmed, we will have robo soldiers soon.
>>
>>7772046
Oh god he's awful as fuck
>>
>>7772059
Fuck, Gigi actually doesn't pass at all, that billionaire lesbian must be a chaser.
>>
>>7772069
He published an instagram "snap" about how his luggeage was so heavy and that he couldn't take it, like bitch you were a fucking and if you didn't poisoned yourself with E you'll be stronger.
>>
>>7772075
gigi's shoulders are like insane, remember gigi started HRT at like 21. shes fuckin LATE.

plus she went to a MEME scammer doc (speigal) for FFS who literally did nothing to her face.
>>
>>7772075
I thought Gigi had reassignment surgery.
>>
>>7772079
Yeah she needs a jaw shave.
>>
>>7772075
Gigi's head and face is bigger than her gf
>>
>>7772079
Oh Spiegal lol. That explains it I guess, that's unfortunate.
>>
File: IMG_6915.jpg (130KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6915.jpg
130KB, 960x720px
>>7772106
>>
>>7772111
Lmao I would kill myself.
>>
File: IMG_6924.jpg (79KB, 336x438px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6924.jpg
79KB, 336x438px
>>7772129
What a waste of a man, compare this abomination to Pat Tillman, this is the future.
>>
>>7766397
Bacteria and excreted fatty acids make people smell bad. What do you like in womens smell? No, not perfume, m8, body scent.
I think its far more logical to assume mtfs are attracted to male scents, due to legit trans people being attracted to the opposite sex
>>
>>7770685
I broke upwith a guy cause his dick was too big, just like a forearm...
We just couldnt have sex, hence why a normal dick is wayyyy better
>>
File: 1379947854155.gif (2MB, 200x112px) Image search: [Google]
1379947854155.gif
2MB, 200x112px
>>7766397
What if I'm a bisexual trans girl who vastly prefers women but loves cuddling men and thinks they smell fucking AMAAAAZING ???
>>
>>7772579
>cis guys' dicks could literally choke you to death

Hot
>>
>>7772586
Yeah, it was no fun. My mouth teared on the sides, he was like 6'5" and i'm 6'0"

Fucking swiss
>>
Kys
>>
File: wot.png (18KB, 218x263px) Image search: [Google]
wot.png
18KB, 218x263px
>>7772029
>>7772039
>>7772046

Cis normie here, do you have more before/after shots of this person? I'm intrigued.
>>
>>7772035
Doesn't look that bad, the mouth to eye distance is a bit problematic is all

>>7772042
>girl looking at a man
Not really

>>7772059
>rich lesbo butch who's into the bimbo look
Fucking fascinating

>>7772075
>doesn't pass AT ALL
You're severely overblowing it but yes if you have seen one tranny with the bimbo look you've seen it all.
>>7772079
>gigi's shoulders are like insane
Not really, they're kind of gross but they aint alpha
I agree on Spiegal though what the fuck is with that guy?

>>7772111
Looks like he fixed her chin a tad, at the very least. Hard to tell if anything happened with the brow.

>>7772129
You are a rather weak person, then.

>>7772233
Gross. /pol/fag go

You sound like retard immature trannies who bought into the Mean Girls stereotype, please consider the possibility to stop being shitty people, thank you.
>>
>>7771870
I'm not that guy, but provide an E-mail and I'll send pics.
>>
>>7772623
>You are a rather weak person, then.

I expect to pass as AFAB after FFS, that's all I'm saying. I will literally kill myself if I don't, that's not an exaggeration, it's a rational decision.
>>
>>7772620
Just search for victoria volkova

She makes YouTube videos
>>
>>7772652
It's a rational decision if you're a total coward, yes. I'm not meaning to offend you, if that's you, that's you, go for it chica.
>>
>>7772656
That bitch got more sex from tinder as a woman with 3 nosejobs than being an ugly man.
>>
>is fit
>handsome
>likes dogs
>tallness is a big plus
>>
>>7767078

If he had any sense of responsibility and actual love for you, he would leave you because he knows he can't control himself. Then he should take himself to therapy and work through his issues or keep his leper ass to himself. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure and no amount of hugs is going to fix a broken jaw.

>>7770612

All of us want to feel small and protected by a strong and capable man.

>>7771870

>niggas think a girl with a penis doesn't have any clue what a penis would look like at any given size

Either that or he was measuring his penis from the side or under. That adds a few inches.

>>7770685

Don't worry, anon. I wrote >>7767059 and not only would I date a guy with an average penis, I would even date a guy with a small penis as long as it's aesthetic. Honestly, uncut penis is a bigger deal to me than a big size. And I wouldn't want to deal with a penis big enough to cause this problem >>7772601 either.

>>7772053

You reminded me, I don't like guys with long hair.
>>
File: chizzad-1.gif (2MB, 295x393px) Image search: [Google]
chizzad-1.gif
2MB, 295x393px
>>7766265
>What do MtFs find physically attractive in a guy?

Alpha qualities.
Tall
Very Big Dick
Rich
Well-dressed
Aggressive
Muscular
Big hands
Hairy chest
Good at sports
Dominant
Successful
Clean
Smells good
Adventurous
Competitive
Intact foreskin
Sexually selfish
A little sadistic
Verbal
Caring

That's my list in descending order of importance.
I suppose it says more about me than about him.
>>
File: 12224.png (161KB, 465x487px) Image search: [Google]
12224.png
161KB, 465x487px
>What do MtFs find physically attractive in a guy?

Golden flowing hair
Real estate empire
Never tired of winning
Not afraid to call out Fake News, or even Very Fake News
Big League
Yuge
Big, masculine, strong hands
Eager to Make America Great Again
Perfect, total control (bing bong, bing bing bong)
Knows his way around a deal
Uses 'folks' and 'believe me' in casual conversation
Knows where to find a good taco bowl
Thread posts: 106
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.