[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How has being LGBT affected your views? Being trans has made

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 12

File: small_why we need feminism6.jpg (122KB, 485x324px) Image search: [Google]
small_why we need feminism6.jpg
122KB, 485x324px
How has being LGBT affected your views?

Being trans has made me get really triggered by sexist things. I can't stand anyone who believes in chivalry or feminism any more.
>>
>>7764939
Being bi makes me very aware of when I am being used or scapegoated. Both sides try to have a love hate relationship with us and it sceeves me out.
>>
>>7764951
What sort of things do you mean?
>>
Being gay first of all helped me become okay with homosexuality (eventually) but also have a strong abhorrence for the kind of ultra flamboyant throw-sex-in-your-face "gay activism" (pic related) that I may not have had otherwise. Since I was raised very religious it also just helped me begin to really question my beliefs, leading me to a view of the world rooted in empiricism and skepticism.
>>
>>7764970
>On the left:
SJW's want us to go by pan instead of bi
when it is pride time or sad story time we are treated like we're straight
when the right does something to slight us they act like our best friends all the sudden
Can't find an LGBT space that doesn't treat us like stupid sluts then act like it is our fault we don't form relationships with them

>On the right
Get used as proof that being gay is a choice
When it is time to gay bash we are treated as gays who can hide better
When they see the left be mean to us the /pol/ types pretend they were ever our friends.
They also treat us like sluts then call us sluts for not being in relationships with them.

Generally in politics or around the politically charged we are treated like garbage or like secret double agents until it is time to virtue signal.
>>
>>7765073
When you said both sides I thought you meant men and women or hets and homos.
>>
>>7764939
>i_am_intellectual_please_fuck_me.jpg
>>
>>7765096
I would say either of those could apply to a lesser extent as well.

Look to the biscum thread to see how some gays feel about us.
>>
>>7765073
>we are treated like garbage or like secret double agents
This is true and to spite the monosexual shitlords I have become a bisexual secret double agent. With straights, I'm straight. With gays, I'm gay. Only my close friends know the truth.
>>
File: wasntraisedright.jpg (22KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
wasntraisedright.jpg
22KB, 640x480px
I grew up in the bible-belt.

My parents took me to church every sunday, not because they were very religious themselves (thankfully), more like it was just something people are supposed to do. Like going to the jesus doctor to get vaccinated from the devil, or going to the holy orthodontist to get some soul braces.

I figured out I was gay the second I found out what the word meant. Sitting in church hearing the pastor rant about how evil gay people were and how we wanted to turn everyone gay and take over the world with sin and all that crazy crap, I knew he was full of shit, because I wasn't evil and I didn't want to do any of those things. I just wanted to kiss other boys. But I was surrounded by people just nodding along to everything he said as if it were just an obvious truth like grass being green or the sky being blue. But the fact that I was raised surrounded by these people, I knew them all very well, and I knew they weren't evil either, or at least they didn't see themselves that way. They were just ignorant and afraid and looking for things to blame their fear on because hating things they didn't understand made them feel more secure like they had some control over all the crazy shit that happens in life.

It lead me to question everything everyone else took for granted, and to always keep an open mind and try and see things from as many perspectives as possible. It made me realize that just because everyone you know agrees on something, or the majority agrees, they are not always right. In fact if everyone agrees, then you should take that as a red flag that you should dive in and spend a lot of time questioning and analyzing it.
>>
>>7765347
That's... actually really clever. If I move, you mind if I steal that?
>>
>>7765380
It's all yours my friend.
>>
File: 1458602256803.jpg (66KB, 964x541px) Image search: [Google]
1458602256803.jpg
66KB, 964x541px
>>7764939
>How has being LGBT affected your views?

Yes, I despise everyone I don't know personally. I'm nothing but a pawn or an aberration to everybody else. The left and the right can go fuck themselves. If I don't know you then you are no friend of mine.
>>
File: 1475888877115.jpg (100KB, 324x447px) Image search: [Google]
1475888877115.jpg
100KB, 324x447px
>>7764939
>That chink beta boy.
>Thinking he will get pity pussy.

Jesus Christ, I never been so grossed out by a guy that was just holding a piece of paper.
>>
>>7766427
I think he's pretty cute, though sadly misguided.
>>
>>7764939
>without knowing it

This nigga rape when he sleepwalks or what
>>
>>7765931
Awesome thanks! But I will flip it for fun. And I plan to marry a woman soon so things will be interesting.

Among straight people I will be the gay friend. Among gays I will be a really accepting straight friend. And I don't mean realistic gay or realistic straight. I mean flaming to macho.
>>
>>7766460
Haha elmao funny joke xD

Leave.
>>
>>7764939
Incredibly cynical and bitter.
I'm more inclined to believe a heterosexual that wants to take away my rights than a heterosexual that wants to protect them.

In fact if I had to pick between a heterosexual leftist and openly gay Hitler, I'd vote the gay Hitler.
>>
File: 1455710114399.jpg (82KB, 497x458px) Image search: [Google]
1455710114399.jpg
82KB, 497x458px
>>7766763
>>
>>7766460
He's internalized misandry.
>>
>>7766804
How does one rape bitches inside one's self
>>
>>7766791
Maybe this is more up your alley.
>>
File: 1376010715089.png (209KB, 294x316px) Image search: [Google]
1376010715089.png
209KB, 294x316px
>>7766821
>>
>>7764939
Pretrans: I hated women
Start of trans: I realized I'm just jealous of them ans started to sympathize
3 years post trans: I REALLY hate women.

I feel like I'm in pretty popular company.
>>
>>7765073
I feel you. I'm tired of being treated like a double agent or a hetero-curious whore depending on the mood of my conversational partner.

Also the hatred I've received by goldstars is imperial. And always lesbians.
>>
>>7766889
how can you be mtf and hate women?!
>>
>>7766889
You're just a beta male hopped up on hormones, so of course you would share similar ideology.
>>
>>7764939
Absolutely no change in the slightest.

Seriously anyone who changes their political or worldly views for changing/discovering their sexual preferences or gender identity is fucked mentally.
>>
>>7767006
>>7767011
>Woman don't hate women
>>
>>7767011
>>7766889
>>7767006
Actually, females can be pretty mean to each other and hate kinda happens.

The reason most people don't notice these conflicts is due to lack of social skills and understanding, guys tend to be way more direct when they don't like something or hate someone.

t. FtM that had quite a hard time dealing with girls before I transitioned.
Also guys are million times better at being friends, once the novelty of being a pretty princess wears off you three will understand it.
>>
>>7767135
Getting triggered by sexism because you're trans is more like learning something is bad through experience than just choosing whichever identity politics suit you.
>>
>>7764939
being bi makes me feel like I'm hated by even more people
straight people think i'm gay, and gay people think i'm a breeder
of course, #notallfaggots, but it's really surprising

>>7765073
pan isn't real
>>
>>7767257
>Pan isn't real
That's my point. They try to bend us to meet their BS.
>>
>>7764939
Not LGBT, but every time I see/hear the acronym I think BLT.

Has led to a few awkward moments.

>Somebody talking about shit
>I am hungry and not really paying attention
>Think I hear BLT mentioned in a computer science class
>Wat?
>There was some announcement about LGBT stuff at the college
>am now hungry and confused by how BLT's are connected to the acronym club
>>
>>7767341
Lmao lulz so relatable xD

>>7764939
LGBT made me realise how degenerate and superficial people are. Thanks!
>>
>>7767213
>Also guys are million times better at being friends, once the novelty of being a pretty princess wears off you three will understand it.
kek. iktf it's just weird to think as little as i do of girls and still want to be one. is it masochism? am i thinking i could do that better? is it a way of quitting being the sex that has to deal with girls?
>>
>>7767378
i just always felt inferior to and jealous of girls all my life and wanted to have what they had for myself
>>
>>7767409
me too. cis girls really don't appreciate what they have or guys.
>>
>>7767213
I have only had/have male friends, I just said I hate women, why would I spend time with them? No time for superficial 'friendships', men are superior in every way, you made the right choice.
>>
>>7767577
>you made the right choice.
but you're an mtf!
>>
>>7764939
I'm a trans woman and I'm still not sure if third-wave feminism and this 76 genders bullshit Tumblr and Buzzfeed have pulled out of their ass is a joke or not.
>>
>>7767758
It's too bad. Your stance is very common, we see testimony's like this all the time. But now they are just a drop in the ocean. This is now the uncle tom label, and an easily dismissed talking point.

There is no more defense about "problematic" or "things that are NOT okay!" People lose their jobs, they cannot hold these opinions because they are in the realm of hate-speech. If you argue against gender pronouns it is transphobic or w/e. Who wants to be associated with transphobia, just fire that person, blacklist them. But what LGBT issues did they fix by blackballing that "problematic" person? I don't think it fixed anything, and just brought up more issues.
>>
Being bi helped make me anti-Semitic.
>>
>>7765073

I did't ask for that feel.
>>
>>7768341
What the fuck?
>>
File: yas daddy.jpg (68KB, 549x223px) Image search: [Google]
yas daddy.jpg
68KB, 549x223px
>>7764939
Being gay has inspired me as an artist in ways nothing in life ever could, even acid.
>>
>>7766427

I know; being a cucked ultra-prog is such a huge turn-off. I can tolerate it in women but in men its fucking repulsive.
>>
>>7767341

[[[NORMIE]]] GET OUT! REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>7764939
You might like that Chivalry when some person starts to beat your hon ass and someone steps in for you.
>>
>>7768357

Jews pushing biphobia, Jews pushing gun control, Jews pushing open borders.
>>
File: SSmugpepe.jpg (52KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
SSmugpepe.jpg
52KB, 499x499px
>>7768391
>>
>>7764939
Being bi made me realize what a farce stereotypes are.

> "bisexuals are attention seeking whores who only pretend to be bi because it sounds hot"
> tfw I hate attention seekers and will repress all my emotions for days on end for having the slightest desire for any attention
> tfw I have a terrible body image and would not get naked for somebody if it meant my life
> tfw I am 45 pounds overweight, hairy as a chimp, and sweatier than a sinner at mass
>>
>>7768391
>>7768422
Which middle eastern country would you rather live in as a bisexual?
>>
>>7768447
None of them, which is why I will never visit that region.
Also the pepe is for jokes lad take it easy.
>>
>>7768463
>missing the point
>>
>>7765073
>They treat us like sluts

You say that like it is a bad thing.
Bisexuals ARE sluts.
Stop the slut-shaming.
Having sex with multiple partners is not a bad thing.
>>
>>7765132
>>7766427
>>7766460
Internalized misandry. Common in male feminists.
>>
>>7768381
>You might like that Chivalry when some person starts to beat your hon ass and someone steps in for you.
Hons are unable to cope as men because of chivalry and get beaten in the first place because of chivalry.
>>
>>7764939
>I can't stand anyone who believes in chivalry
You can't stand anyone who believes in bravery, honor on the battlefield and courtesy between men at arms? What the fuck is wrong with not being a backstabbing cowardly blackguard?
>>
>>7764939
If you are trans and don't believe in chivalry you are probably just a sexless beta male who wants easy acceptable cock.
>>
>>7764939
After my first gay relationship, I started seeing some things differently. I used to think gay couples shouldn't be allowed to adopt, but now I think differently.
>>
>>7781210
KYS feminazi.
>>
File: 1459000944392.jpg (37KB, 300x455px) Image search: [Google]
1459000944392.jpg
37KB, 300x455px
>>7773129
>mfw bi, strictly monogamous, extremely picky about who i fuck with (also girls who want to get rejectet often)
>>
I think it's made me braver to not fall for identity politics. If I was a middle class cishet white man, I'd probably be a beta cuck SJW perpetually offended on behalf of others. But I know my own experience of being LGBT, I know that sometimes people on "my side" of things are full of shit, and I don't buy into that "shut up and listen" crap designed to shame people into silence.
But it's also, of course, given me empathy for minorities and such, and the tools/practice to explain such things to ignorant outsiders. So I'm not some redpilled asshole, there's a reason I would have been SJW in another life, because I absolutely believe in social justice and equality. But I'm naturally kind of a pussy, and I'm somewhat fortunate that I have the life experience to back me up and enable me to say "nah, sometimes 'the left' is full of shit too."
I just don't like seeing anyone being bullied for how they were born, whether they were born as a crack baby tranny or a cishet suburban white boy. Everyone has the capacity to understand each other with the right balance of patience and verbal asskicking.

In general, it's given me a need to really think about and come to an understanding on these sort of issues from many angles, which I otherwise might have just handwaved or taken for granted.
>>
>>7782266
>But it's also, of course, given me empathy for minorities and such,
What about men?
>>
>>7765029
Extreme Flamboyancy from men is transphobic
>>
>>7786687

Figured I covered that in my first statement, but yeah absolutely. Just specified minorities because I didn't want to come off as a totally redpilled edgelord.
>>
>>7765073
>when it is pride time or sad story time we are treated like we're straight
That fucking feel.
>>
>>7767409
Does this apply to super ugly fat forever alone eternal virgin girls and ugly homeless women I assume too
>>
>>7764939
first i thought i was straight, then i thought i was gay, then i realized i just don't like people very much

[spoilers]now i just jack off to furies[/spoilers]
>>
>>7786828
>Extreme Flamboyancy from men is transsexuality
FTFY
>>
It made me realize that I like cock a lot more than the majority of men.
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.