[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

femboy terfs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

Is it just me or are a lot of femboys Gender Critical/Terfs who get angry (to varying degrees) if you imply gendered behavior makes one a girl.
Maybe the biggest group with that ideology in this site.
http://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/thread/7551725/#7553798
http://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/thread/7654287/#7665917
http://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/thread/7745762/#7750146
>>
>>7764645
So, the ultimate male feminists?
>>
>>7764667
TERFs are feminists in name only.
>>
>>7764684
Feminists are feminists in name only.
>>
>>7764688
Not if you define feminism by what the majority of feminists believe.
>>
>>7764645
some femboys are pretty aligned with gender critical ideology and get triggered when terfs laugh at them
it's just another means some use to repress
>>
File: 1444846465897.png (311KB, 336x364px) Image search: [Google]
1444846465897.png
311KB, 336x364px
>>7764684
>people who believe in the liberation of biological females and ending sex-based oppression
>not feminists
>>
What an odd bunch of people.

At least transbian terfs are motivated by sticking their laydeesticks in women who might find their sycophantic ramblings cute but most femboys are gay which is even more confusing.
>>
>>7764706
No joke, there's was a reddit gender critical thread where they tried to join and just got run out instead because the others saw them as being the same as mtfs
>>
>>7764684
>True communism has never been tried.
>>
>>7764730
yeah, that's what i was referencing
>>
>>7764706
>it's just another means some use to repress
Are they AGP repressors or HSTS repressors?
>>
>>7764694
If you mean the dictionary definition, then yeah, even more so. Feminists are feminists in name only.
>>
>>7764784
most often hsts
agps who become femboys are not particularly likely to progress to full-blown transsexualism -- becoming a femboy is a step up from what they were previously doing, rather than a step down from what they otherwise want to do
it happens, but most often it's 'w-well i [pick one or more] might not pass/have bad experiences with trannies/prefer gay men to straight men/prefer gay men to women/fell for the 'mental illness' meme...but i'm still a tranny'
>>
>>7764805
>becoming a femboy is a step up from what they were previously doing, rather than a step down from what they otherwise want to do
How so?

>but i'm still a tranny
If they think that doesn't that mean they aren't repressing?
>>
File: 1473559361254.jpg (121KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1473559361254.jpg
121KB, 640x1136px
Should young caraposter tell caraposter to go to sleep?

why does older caraposters hate young caraposters?
>>
>>7764645
Lots also have far right or other extreme views in some sort of way
>>
Interesting how my shitposting has developed into a miniature political movement.
>>
>>7765190
tell me about it
t. blanchardian anon
i also invented 'trendscum', '/tttt/', most of the cara mythos, and referring to xx male syndrome by its rare alternate name 'de la chapelle syndrome'
>>
>>7765212
I wonder how long it will be before the femboys start taking antipsychotics, due to the shitposts that I have made on that.
>>
>>7764833
How old was Caraposter when this picture was taken?
>>
>>7765212
>>7765190
there really are hardly any regular posters on this board, jesus

i wish cara would keep avatarfagging and posting in threads, all he does is make OPs and then leave as soon as people start gossiping about him
>>
>>7765274
That's not what his face actually looks like, his face is swapped with St. Vincent's here.
>>
>>7765275
well, i'd say my posts are pretty identifiable, in that i have an autistic typing style even before you incorporate the lack of capitalization
but i routinely see other anons picking up the same shit i do within just a few days of posting it, and have learned to recognize a lot of these anons (rapevictim-chan, the 32 year old non-transitioning agp, etc)
i also identified the girl cara was stalking in the stalking megapost as nicole, which kinda kicked off this entire chain of events, and became the first /tttt/ user to talk to cara (i am currently not talking to her but may restart in the future), refer to her by female pronouns, and figure out she should transition -- so all of that traces back to me
>>
>>7765292
>picking up the same shit i do within just a few days of posting it
like what?
>>
>>7764645
>femboys get mad if you imply gendered behavior makes one a girl

So they have common sense?

>i like pink therefore i'm a girl!
>i want to be a feminine fuckdoll stereotype therefore i'm a girl!

Sounds like you're the wrong one.
>>
>>7765332
the very things i mentioned
>using the actual typology rather than 'trutrans' and other shit (though usually just find+replace with 'hsts' substituting for 'trutrans')
>calling the board /tttt/ instead of /lgbt/
>using 'trendscum' to refer to people who would otherwise be called 'transtrenders'
>identifying cara's victim as nicole maines, referring to cara with female pronouns
>assorted specific obscure terms, like causing the condition in which a cis man has an xx karyotype 'de la chapelle syndrome' (while this is an accurate name, it's rarely used in favour of a simple 'xx male syndrome')
>>
>>7765335
They still take hormones and many want surgery though. And they complain about dysphoria. There still is the part anout problems with your body.
>>
>>7764645
Looking at threads, does anyone feel bad for them? They all seem unhappy with repression
>>
>>7764645
FtMs hurt feminine males by saying you're not a real man if you aren't a chad.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.