[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else feel bottom shame?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4

File: butt-lift211.jpg (29KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
butt-lift211.jpg
29KB, 500x332px
I'm 20, have a boyfriend who is significantly taller and weighs more (I'm really thin) than me, feeling insecure about it.

I'm usually 100% submissive, although afterward I generally feel a little ashamed of myself, like I'm less of a man.

Anyone else feel this way before? Any tips on how to deal?
>>
>>7762001
Just accept that you're the girl, everything will be alright after that.
>>
>>7762015

but i don't want to..

it was embarrassing enough when i had to introduce my boyfriend to my parents.
>>
>>7762001
there's nothing wrong with taking a man's cock, it's a natural part of being a woman
>>
>>7762066

how is it womanly if you're a man doing it?
>>
>>7762091
taking dick is an inherently feminine act
>>
>>7762106

so just because i'm skinny and i like dick i'm a woman?

what about tops who suck dick?
>>
>>7762001
Receiving and being submissive are not interconnected, nothing says you can't take charge. You and he are partners, he should make you feel and acknowledge you as his equal, in bed he should make you feel loved, sex is about getting each other off and you're both responsible to contribute.

It isn't always easy to get over it, but no one needs to know what you do in bed, and it is only as embarrassing as you let it be. You can try working out and putting on some muscle.

My boyfriend may give more, but his butt doesn't let him receive as much as we'd like and I am happy to receive. Regardless he is still able to curl up in my arms, you are only as weak as you allow yourself to feel.

Not to mention as my boyfriend has pointed out, bottom shaming is routed in sexism, ask yourself if you consider women inherently inferior for receiving during sex, and remind yourself that some women are dominatrix's, and are into pegging.
>>
>>7762146
>some women are dominatrix's, and are into pegging.

Where are these dominant women?
The only women I've ever found who want to dominate me require payment.
>>
>>7762146
Women are inferior so why wouldn't I feel inferior for acting like one?
>>
>>7762001
I don't because it's a shitty thing to do.
I had a buddy that used to try and feminize and humiliate his bottoms with chastity cages and other crap girly shit.
he was """straight""" btw.
Funny fella.
>>
>>7762146
libshits shouldn't be giving advice to anyone desu
>>7762113
it has been established several times on this board that a top that sucks dicks is inferior and no bottom should let a """man""" like this touch him.
>>
>>7762162
If you are convinced of that then you need to meet some new women and get out more.
>>
>>7762168

so what am I than?
>>
>>7762185
a femboy in denial. start popping those pills.
>>
>>7762199

But I want kids eventually. + dont those pills fuck you up immensely?
>>
>>7762175
If you are convinced otherwise you haven't met many women.
>>
>>7762165

my boyfriend sometimes has me put on a cage..
>>
>>7762146

maybe
>>
>>7762206
You are literally a bottom faggot, God never intended for you to have kids anyway.
>>
>>7762405

I can't do anything else?
>>
>>7762001
I only ever feel bad about bottoming because im ugly.
>>
>>7762106
Having sex with men is an inherently feminine act. Enjoy being brainwashed by your heterosexual masters.
>>
>>7762485
>Having sex with men is an inherently feminine act.
It isn't if you're the top, though, everyone knows that, silly.You're just showing off your alphaness over lesser "men".
>>
>>7762501
Look at this failed straight. He thinks penetrating makes him dominant. Enjoy taking orders from your heterosexual masters. That kind of insecurity is disgusting.
>>
If your 100% sub like you say, you'd like it.

It shouldn't matter if your "less of a man" if your partner likes you that way.
>>
>>7762553

I like pleasing him and I love him, although I can't stop feeling insecure sometimes. As if I'm embarrassing myself or something.
>>
>>7762024
> hey dad this is my bf
> I wish you were so manly son
>>
>>7762146
> women
> into pegging
Pick one
>>
It is sort of annoying cause like one of the first things every straight person asks is if I'm the bottom... then if you tell people they always tease about "being the girl" in the relationship or girls just think you're basically a turbofag at that point.
It's not like I try to be super manly but it is annoying how everyone seems so obsessed over it.
>>
>>7762001
sounds like your own psychological issues rather than it having to do with bottoming
>>
>>7762538
t. bottom
>>
>>7762699
leled
>>
File: Screenshot 2016-02-04 13.54.27.png (163KB, 414x439px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2016-02-04 13.54.27.png
163KB, 414x439px
yea i'd definitely feel awkward about bringing a bf home

like my 5'2 long haired on hormones ass would be so busted as a bottom and i'd feel the collective knowledge others have of me being a 100% bottom on my shoulders sooo heavily i'd probably pass out

heres bdsm test btw
>>
>>7762838

How so?
>>
>>7762798
I just never tell people I am gay. I like having that power over them. No one respects gays
>>
>>7763221
It's true.

The only time I intentionally cane out to someone recently was to my coworker.

I'd just met him and we went out for drinks with a group.

He is a fairly brain dead leftist and I could tell that my challenging his opinions made him unkampfterble, so I claimed gay as we were leaving so he'd not think too much about my politics.
>>
>>7763221
Well it's nice to have my friends know and stuff so that nobody is constantly wondering why I never have a gf. Plus when people know you're gay nobody tells you retarded shit like to man up constantly lol
>>
You're too worried about how people see you. You're happy and your bf is happy. You have nothing to be ashamed of and anyone who would shame you can go to Hell.
>>
>>7764423

Yeah.. the insecurity is still there though.
>>
>>7762699
>OP such a bottom even his own dad is taking a piece of that ass

Wew lads
>>
File: George-Clooney.jpg (59KB, 700x467px) Image search: [Google]
George-Clooney.jpg
59KB, 700x467px
>>7762001
i don't feel like less of a man, I'm a power bottom and the farthest you could get to being a stereotypical bottom. I'm republican, love cars, guns, and hunting. You're only less of a man if you have a lisp, are limp wristed, wear makeup or all of the above. I only do the limp wrist/lisp when im making fun of said women.
>>
>>7762146

Best post.
>>
>>7762538
...but penetrating does make you dominate dummy. That is within the definition.

You force the hole open. Reshape the insides and leave behind your essence.
>>
>>7763221
You have friends ?
Why your girl friend never come around ???
>>
>>7764885
defenitly this, being gay doesn't make you a fag
>>
Nothing beta about getting your way.
>>
>>7764633
You're sharing your masculinity with your partner. If you didn't have it then there would be none for him to indulge in. Maybe he doesn't seem great full for the privilege? Do you feel treated well by him?
>>
>>7762156
>7762156
it is more nuanced than that
>>
>>7762001

As I am a very active sexually TOP, I say yes..
Several bottons that I have already been are so despicable.
>>
>>7762001
You're insecure and lying to yourself. Your relationship is already over and you're deluding yourself while lying to your man.

/bread
>>
File: tumblr_n13gphaN1z1r8vrhxo1_500.jpg (124KB, 447x595px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n13gphaN1z1r8vrhxo1_500.jpg
124KB, 447x595px
>>7762001
>Any tips on how to deal?

Accept yourself the way you are.
Stop comparing yourself to your boyfriend.
It isn't a competition.
He obviously is attracted to you.
Try to see what he sees in you.
Be glad you have found someone.
Most of us dream about having a bf who is significantly taller/bigger.
Enjoy it.
>>
Post some photos of you, lets see if you're my type of bottom bitch.
>>
>>7762975
do you have a bf?
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.