[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it better to be raised by a gay couple, lesbians, a pair of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

Is it better to be raised by a gay couple, lesbians, a pair of trannies or asexuals (do asexuals have couples?)?
>>
>>7761879
>do asexuals have couples?
I wondered this too so I looked it up. Apparently, no!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asexual_reproduction
>Asexual reproduction is a type of reproduction by which offspring arise from a single organism, and inherit the genes of that parent only;
>>
>>7761890
>>
>>7761879
>lesbians
single motherhood is one of the strongest predictors of criminals later in life, since it's basically double single motherhood it can't be good.
>trannies
the mentally ill rarely make good parents
>gays
lol
>asexuals
not real lol
>>
>>7761890
Asexuality as a sexual orientation isn't the same thing as asexual reproduction. "Asexual" just means "without sex", the term itself doesn't have any additional meaning unless you give it additional context.

Also, if you do a search for "do asexuals have couples" you get plenty of answers on asexual relationships, asexual reproduction isn't even on the first page.

>>7762035
>single motherhood is one of the strongest predictors of criminals later in life, since it's basically double single motherhood it can't be good.
Not necessarily, one of the main disadvantages of single motherhood (that there's only one parent) doesn't exist with lesbian relationships.

>not real lol
They exist, but are rare enough that relationships where both partners are asexual is very uncommon.
>>
>>7762591
>They exist
So how come the people who call themselves "asexuals" are always college kids that (gasp!) have active sex lives? As a matter of fact they tend to be kinky perverts.
>>
>>7762652
Wtf are you even talking about? Look at acegen and the asexual subreddits, most of them don't show any signs of having active sex lives. And while the most extreme perverts are technically asexual (because they have no interest in anything that a normal person would classify as "sexual activity"), many asexuals don't have kinks.
>>
Gay males are the best of those options, asexuals can be better but are usually memed people with ED
>>
>>7762675
>Look at acegen and the asexual subreddits
I will pass on that, thank you. My irl experiences with fetish-obsessed "asexual" college girls told me all I need to know.
>>
>>7762684
So you're unwilling to question your biases? Okay then.
>>
>>7762689
Just unwilling to go on reddit for any reason, and really annoyed by all the "asexuals" I ever met. If there are real ones (and I am still not convinced there are) they need to do something about the phonies. Maybe an official asexual verification program.
>>
>>7762678
How are gay males the top option?
>>
>>7762814
They're statistically the most likely to have money for cool toys, good education and so on.
>>
1. Gays
2. Lesbains
3. Everything else
4. trannies
>>
>>7762852
Where's the statistics? And if that's true don't they have those things specifically because they don't have children?
>>
>>7761890
nigga thats literally highschool biology 101
>>
>>7763109
This is the Patriarchy's world, of course a pair of homos makes more money than two women.
>>
>>7762853
How would a kid raised by trannies turned out?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.