[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do i pop those blue pills normally, like ingest them or what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3450.jpg (1MB, 1136x852px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3450.jpg
1MB, 1136x852px
do i pop those blue pills normally, like ingest them or what

also woot hormones arrived

so im 5'2 100 lbs

should i go with 25mg cypro on evenings and 2 mg E daily, twice?

should i start now? its 10 pm so if i take 2mg E daily do i just pop 2 mg now?
>>
>>7761667
You're supposed to let them dissolve under your tongue.
>>
>>7761700
also theres no line to indicate where to cut on the estradiol so i guess i have to take 2mg at once

and im under the assumption you should take 2 doses daily cuz of the shorter half life on sublinguals

damn, theres only enough for 42 days then
>>
>>7761667
Wish I was your size.
>tfw 5'11 and 135lb
>>
>>7761700
what happens if you swallow them tho?
>>
>>7761700
Only the blue ones under your tongue. Swallow the white.
>>
>>7761742
Well some of forms of estrogen can only be taken orally, really what matters most is your levels, and taking them orally will of course have an effect on your levels, but sublingual is recommended.
>>
>>7761785
yeah, about levels

i have no access to clinics so im gonna have to do this blind

i can go by the effects i guess
>>
>>7761791
Well as long as you eventually increase your dose to at least 4mg E and 50mg cypro, you should be fine, cypro is powerful stuff.
>>
>>7761798
increase my dose to 50 mg?

i think u got it the wrong way round here bro

i mean if i lose random boners n shit i should know shits good

in fact, i feel the effects already :^)
>>
>>7761803
You should start with 25mg or even 12.5mg because cypro will hit you hard and it's better to gradually increase your dose over time, but 50mg is considered the normal HRT dose.
>>
>>7761798
I dont think she needs to increase to 50 mg cypro eventually. From what I understand, its like pesticide, you can use a larger dose at first to eliminate the problem and then a smaller dose to keep it in check. Besides, 50mg is quite a lot for 100lbs person. But E could start at 2mg for a month or two before increasing to 4mg, and that will give you more time before you have to order more.
>>
>>7761807

i can see thru u like a piece of glass!

>>7761812

nice being called a she thats always cool
>>
>>7761812
yeah i kinda wanna go with 2mg daily for the first month just to have more time before having to order again

can i just take 2mg once a day? i mean sublingually the levels should fall faster
>>
>>7761812
WAIT

i can easily cut it into 25 mg doses but how will i go on about cutting it to 12.5 mg
>>
>>7761667
>5'2 100 lbs
>>
>>7761865
don't feel bad, i've been teased for my height

never really in a truly meanspirited fashion admittedly
>>
>>7761822
Honestly I haven't seen any evidence that siblingual works better, just what they say here on 4chan. But I personally take 2mg sublingual in the morning and swallow 2mg in the evening just in case Im getting trolled.>>7761842
I think approximate cuts should work fine. The half life of cypro I think is a couple days, so if you take 12.5 one day and its sibling the next day it should maintain a relatively stable blood level even if its not cut perfectly.
>>
>>7761895
well they are sublingual pills, i mean i think progy is estradiol valerate so it has to go through some sorta processing in the liver to cut the ester bond, thus giving it slower absorption etc

like if you take estradiol and swallow it like that idk how it'll work, like yeah it'll get absorbed def, but it'll also go through the liver and i - tho i dont know shit - worry it might convert the estradiol into something else
>>
File: 676px-Steroidogenesis.svg.png (241KB, 676x600px) Image search: [Google]
676px-Steroidogenesis.svg.png
241KB, 676x600px
>>7761913

although estrogens are the final chapter in steroidogenesis, so estradiol definitely wont be converted into much else other than other estrogens

idk about the degradation though
>>
>>7761913
also sublingually the estradiol goes directly into your bloodstream, giving you high peaks but a faster falloff

i dont know how the high peaks affect you, faster feminization?

honestly are there any studies on trans women who take sublinguals or orals and their rate of changes due to hormones
>>
>>7761667

Try not to take 4 mg of estrogen right off the bat. Try taking 1 mg or 0.5 mg for 4 months, then move up to 2 mg or 1 mg, for the same time, then 3 mg to 2 mg for the same time, and so on. It's rumored that you stunt your breast growth if you hit yourself with too much estrogen too soon.
>>
>>7761667
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILXVpFQVEbw
>>
>>7761913
https://www.reddit.com/r/asktransgender/comments/3v4z09/estrogen_sublingual_vs_oral_intake/?utm_source=amp&utm_medium=comment_list
Reddit says definitely sublingual. You can put them under your tongue or between your lower lip and gums
>>
>falling for the estrofem meme
guys just because it bypasses the liver doesn't make it better at feminization. Not to mention the steep cost.
>>
>>7762014

well im just hypothesizing here but since it is absorbed directly into the bloodstream, there will be a very high peak as opposed to the slow release of estradiol as the liver hydrolyses the ester bond found in the active component of progynova, it should cause faster changes

of course i would need to do/see a study to confirm >>7761943
>>
>>7762014
so if you take 2mg sublingually, im assuming the bioavailability is around 95% in this case, you'll have 1.9mg (1.9E9 pg) in your bloodstream

i have about 3500 milliiliters of blood in my system

with those 2 numbers my levels ought to be 542857 pg/ml :^)
>>
>>7762083
How does this even work? Why do you have to take such a massive amount of estrogen compared to what ends up in your body? where is all the rest of it going?
>>
>>7762153
i suppose a lot of the estradiol does what it's supposed to do

you know, bind to receptors
>>
btw about 2 hours after i took that 25mg cypro

i feel really tired and pretty calm now, is it really affecting that fast?

and i took a shower and instead of feeling shit i felt like haha fuck you body you're my bitch now
>>
>>7762215
I found that while estrogen takes a long time to have a mental effect anti-androgens have a very quick on set.

You are probably overly excited though just from starting.
>>
>>7762673
estrogens have mental effects?

like testosterone deffo has but estros?

i mean yeah i'm really keeping an eye on placebo shit. like i totally don't wanna be like a susan hon bein like oh i cry all the time now n shit, ugh

but yeah we'll see lol
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.