[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DAE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (71KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 640x640px
Does any other young trans come here and see all the AGP hons and it throws you off of transitioning? It makes me feel retarded when I see these people. It's 90% of those pass gens hons creep me out
>>
Iktf. I was so put off by icky gigahons in the 1990s I didn't pursue transitioning any longer and inevitably become a hon myself.
>>
>>7760526
They are posting their own pictures on 4chan, what do you expect?
>>
I dunno I don't pass either
>>
>>7760526
If you are young trans and not already transitioning, you are destined to become just like them.
>>
>>7760526
Transition now so you don't end up like them.
I had no idea that me at 13-14 @ 5'0 and 90lbs would have a much better outcome than someone starting at 35+.

Hons should be a cautionary tale, not a reason to not transition.
>>
I'm new to this trans stuff, what is AGP?
>>
>>7760632
It's like you don't really wanna be a girl just wanna look like one and get the Fucc I think?
>>
>>7760639
AGP is when you "want to be a girl."

You cannot become a girl. Either you are or you aren't. If you know you're not but want to be one, that's AGP.
>>
>>7760526
But you're probably too late already and sure to become a hon. Just like some other "early"
>>
>>7760639
>>7760651
What is it if I want to be a girl but retain my penis and testicles?
>>
>>7760664
You're an epitome of AGP.
>>
>>7760704
What if I'm a girl and want a vagina but don't want a neo vagina so I'm ok with benis
>>
i dont pass, but the majority of young transitioners do not pass, what is up with that?
is it just schools became hugboxes or...?
>>
>>7760664
Then you're AFP: autofutaphilia.
>>
>>7760710
>the majority of young transitioners don't pass
So I'm not the only ugly one?
>>
>>7760710
The majority of young transitioners will END UP passing tho, which is more than can be said for hons.
>>
>>7760725
i dont think so. i think once they get to the job market they will be equally fucked. i dont think passing potential is too different. most trans including myself look uncanny, regardless of age BUT excluding 40+. idk why young trans are deluded, im curious what it is. maybe young transitioners just came from better economic backgrounds?
>>
>>7760756
The femboys conservative strategy of taking pills but pretending to be cute Andro boys till they have enough money to fix everything pays out yet again
>>
>>7760704
>>7760716
Fugg. I knew I should have started to read up about becoming like a girl as a teen but I was too busy trying to repress it.
>>
>>7760756
>i think once they get to the job market they will be equally fucked.

What is this implying? That they won't be able to save up for corrective surgeries?
>>
>>7760797
i just mean entering a career is a different condition than the academic environment. you dont face discrimination walking from your school to car to starbucks, but maybe downtown at an interview, in a private business, etc.
>>
>>7760797
They won't succeed so they won't save. The femboy strategy of lying and infiltrating is much more viable
>>
>>7760818
I feel like, if I'm able to "fool" someone over the course of several one-on-one dates and making out with them etc, then I will probably be able to fool an interviewer. But who knows.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.