[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Transwomen child birth.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 16

File: 20170215_030317.jpg (93KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
20170215_030317.jpg
93KB, 480x480px
How far down the line do you reckon that this will be a possibility and would you want to have a child?

Also would you be ok with a C section? If not how about if we have the tech to heal scaring completely?

Also trans art welcome.
>>
>>7757805
i feel uncomfortable
>>
>>7757805
My mom had a C-section, most women have a C-section for their first pregnancy nowadays, so I wouldn't have a problem with it.
>>
>>7757805
sauce on this picture?
>>
>>7757818
>most women have a C-section for their first pregnancy nowadays
This is because doctors convince women to do C-section. It's much easier for doctors - less complicated procedure and can be scheduled for a convenient time.

The doctor who pulled me from my mother actually lost his license to practice because he was caught by the hospital misleading expectant mothers about the dangers of natural birth and benefits of C-section for his own gain.

tl;dr don't trust the white coats man
>>
>>7757825
Op delivers, they also did sum ftm ones http://www.imgrum.net/user/mirenleyzaola/1767055806
>>
File: mom.png (641KB, 1003x529px) Image search: [Google]
mom.png
641KB, 1003x529px
>>7757805
I really hope soon with the way shit is developing. I don't really care what it would take to have a child, I just want to be a mommy someday. Yeah there's adoption, but that deep bond between mother and child is just blood deep. I'd always have this thing telling me in the back of my head that I in no way contributed to the adopted child's birth, that in that fact that once they find out there's no guarantee they'll still consider you their parent or still care about you the way they would for their biological parents.
>>
>>7757811
With what the art? That art is bad ass i really want to see more of this.
>>
why everyone so obsessed with muh "natural" childbirth
what's so bad about adopting
>>
>>7757874
Dem genetic traits check em.
>>
>>7757869
There's no guarantee a child won't stop caring for their biological parents either. There are many children in the state's care who need good homes. If you truly want to be a mother, don't wait for science fiction. Bloodlines are not important.
>>
>>7757874
no one literally said anything bad about adopting
>>
>>7757869
I thought about giving sperm before transistion so i have a chance of a kid out there but i personally feel bad about not being there for them or the chance they have shitty parents.

Giving birth somehow seems right to me.
>>
>>7757878
Unless you froze your sperm and impregnate yourself (lol), then the child won't technically be genetically related to you anyway, they'll just have come out of your body. Unless I'm misunderstanding genetics.
>>
>>7757892
You are correct. Even if an artifical womb could be added to a transwoman's body and a fertilized egg planted there to develop into a baby, the egg would have to come from a ciswoman. However the transwoman could supply the sperm if her sperm were preserved pre-transition and then it really would be the transwoman's offspring made together with a ciswoman.
>>
>>7757892
Well im also suggesting they make the egg etc from your DNA and use sperm from your partner etc.
>>
>>7757892

>Unless you froze your sperm and impregnate yourself

>tfw I fetishize this idea

>>7757912

They've been talking about making gametes from skin cells for a while.
>>
>>7757918
This is like waiting for a teleportation machine to be invented. Just adopt, there are a lot of kids who need good homes.
>>
>>7757930
Have they really? Well, I'm not exactly holding my breath.
>>
fucking breeders need to neck themselves
>>
>>7757912
Ah, actually I forgot. If the egg or sperm came from a relative, then the child would technically still be related to you. So for example, you could use your mom's egg, and then you'd be giving birth to your genetic half-sibling.
>>
>>7757931
Honestly cloning is a thing, stem cells are a thing, making organs from cells are a thing so why is this on par with waiting for teleportation?
>>
File: aphroditus.jpg (13KB, 227x301px) Image search: [Google]
aphroditus.jpg
13KB, 227x301px
Bumping for art.
>>
>>7757945
Still would not be your offspring.

>>7757949
Hmm, I guess that's a good point, you never know what technology will make possible. It just seems highly unlikely to me. Why wait? Why not adopt? There are a LOT of kids in need of a mother...
>>
>>7757805

>How far down the line do you reckon that this will be a possibility

Call back in 200 years.
>>
>>7758032
Why would someone want to raise a kid psychopathic genetics of a parent that would dumped their child or was to stupid to use birth control?

Why should anyone have to deny their genetics to take on the burden others who did give a shit?
>>
>>7757883
>bloodlines are not important
For some people, it is very important. It's not about preserving you bloodline, but about knowing that it is YOUR child. Knowing that they are a part of you and you help bring them into this world. Even as an adopted child myself, I still desire to have a biological child with a partner someday. Even if it means I have to deal with not having srs or wait another 20 years, I want that connection with my child.
>>
>>7758032
Maybe trans want to go through motherhood like other women don't see why trans should be burdened to adopted while cis dont have to if this tech is out, I'm not against adoption but i dont agreec with guilt tripping others to look after other people's kids.
>>
>>7758068

This is interesting. How did your adoptive parents take your trannyhood? Do you get jealous when you hear about kids who get adopted by lesbians and they transition as kids?
>>
>>7758063
Genetics aren't important. It is our choices that define us.

>>7758068
Well, I think that's just silly, to be perfectly desu with you. You can have the same connection with an adopted child. Whether or not the child is your biological offspring should be irrelevant, if you raise the child it is YOUR child.

>>7758084
>if this tech is out
In all likelihood, that will never happen, so the logical course is to adopt. Nevermind the fact that you would be helping a child in need, you want to be a mother anyway and this is the only way.
>>
If it becomes possible in the next 10 years I'd definitively do it. Getting a C-section would be a very small price to pay.

I'm pretty okay with adopting though, its what I'll most likely have to do. I'd adopt a baby, I'm really looking forward to it.
I'
>>
>>7758112
Im spiritual and believe reincarnation so having children doesn't matter but at the same would only have a child if it was 100% mine otherwise why bother going through all that stress etc.
>>
>>7758112
>Genetics aren't important.
Genetics are the difference between being a human and being a carrot. Care to back up and explain how that's not important?
>>
>>7758158
>Im spiritual and believe reincarnation
Just out of curiousity, why do you believe that?

>why bother going through all that stress
If you don't already know I cannot explain.

>>7758160
>being deliberately obtuse
You know very well that I meant genetics are unimportant in the context of family, not in the context of species.
>>
>>7757912
Actually they can change the dna in an egg to be yours
>>
>>7758280
Never heard of this, and a lot of these experiments get misrepresented to be clickbait.

Therefore, I must ask for sauce.
>>
File: sauce.jpg (29KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
sauce.jpg
29KB, 540x540px
>>7758296
hmm here you go f a m
>>
>>7758063
Genetics are not important, except for health. My birthparents were terrible people. The father was a drunk felon and my mother got knocked up at 17. Im 20 now and im graduating college soon, i am in great shape and am ready

Its not just about not being the same kind of person my parents were. Its about the fact that if i didnt get away from them by being adopted, i probably would be.
>>
>>7758296

I don't think it's ever been done on humans because of ethics concerns, but they did that with Dolly the sheep.
>>
>>7758327
Forgive my poor english.
>>
>>7757805
Such an idea is very low on the priority list of science currently since the natural biological male and female thing has worked so well since humanity came about.
>>
>>7757805
If it functions normally with no consequence to the child, don't see why not, ofc talking if it were possible, not that I would.
>>
>>7758186
Long long journey i was a Catholic, a atheist, satanist, new ager and Christian then with my understanding combined with other events of "a supernatural nature" lead me to the understand of that and how your "belief" will be played against you by "corrupt beings" waiting for humans on the other side, that will trick you into reincarnation on earth or a personal hell which will eventually lead to reincarnation on earth again for the purpose of feeding off human enegry.

I probably should of said nothing because the typical human paradigm can't hand this sort of information will most likely be rejected.
>>
>>7758280
Couldn't you just grow one like they grow organs etc?
>>
File: autism.gif (1MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
autism.gif
1MB, 600x338px
>>7758408
>>
>>7758428
Typical response by warn down spirit.
>>
File: squonk.png (209KB, 480x445px) Image search: [Google]
squonk.png
209KB, 480x445px
>>7758449
I'm sorry to make fun of you Anon, it's just that when I asked you why you believe in reincarnation, I expected you to give me more of a rational theory on the nature existence, and less of a rant about extra-dimensional demons feeding on 'human energy', and the part where you feel superior to the 'typical human paradigm' was especially bad. I do think it's nice you have an active imagination.
>>
File: mutt-beagle-collie-pekinese-mix.jpg (123KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
mutt-beagle-collie-pekinese-mix.jpg
123KB, 720x960px
>>7757805
In a heartbeat. Scarring be damned. Want is a very flawed word, a horrible trivialization.

>>7758368
Not anymore, with how women have been getting awfully averse to this. And the whole general obsession with gender "fairness" and evenness. So there's a solid case for providing an opportunity to deal with that for those "finicky" biological women.

>>7758186
Fuck you and die in a fire, specieist!
>>
>>7758484
Its like i said your paradigm must reject it, the atheistic paradigm is pretty much the norm nothing outside of material understand must exist, i gave you a bit of truth with the understanding that you wouldn't understand nor begin to to accept it but it's always interesting to see if there are others that have walked this path or similar that are in the "know".

But never the less if you remember what i said here in your spirit when you die you might still have the option to not buy into the guilt trip awaiting you.

Its funny how you would assume you know better even though ive listed a dozen paradigms ive been in and came out from which humans rarely ever do and stay into their brainwashed state normally induced by fear.

Doesn't matter pretty much a dead end talking to someone with no understanding thus it doesn't matter to me.
>>
>>7758514
>ive listed a dozen paradigms ive been in and came out from which humans rarely ever do and stay into their brainwashed state normally induced by fear
You really think you have changed so much from when you were a Catholic?

Because it seems to me that you believe you are "in the know" about supernatural beings and life after death. You imagine a special afterlife for you and others that are "in the know", while the "typical human paradigm" is doomed to what you literally called hell, and being fed on by demons. If anyone rejects your beliefs, you blame it on a flaw in their spirit. It's pretty much just church dogma without any of the Jesus stuff.

I think you should take a long, hard look at yourself and your beliefs.
>>
File: tumblr_nin8fijdNS1rbyk68o1_1280.jpg (184KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nin8fijdNS1rbyk68o1_1280.jpg
184KB, 720x1280px
>>7757805
These normies never contribute to sharing trans art.
>>
>>7758553
You are making judgements based on no understanding, i was raised catholics didn't believe it although i did become Christian which balanced out my new age paradigm which leaves you with a shattered ego, but before all this i had my encounters with them which is what lead me to these paradigms i sought to understand what they were.

Going through paradigms is a make or break of a human soul, become a atheist which is a spiritually dead person with overly inflated ego with arrogance also base level awareness with a out right dismissal of anything outside the realm of materialism which leads them to never understand their brain is merely the interface of the soul but as more rationality on the material plane but so much so they are basically autistic, a satanist another form of atheism depending on the sect but more based on anger and hate, the new age which is a death of ego and acceptance of nearly anything aka navie but somewhat aware of things above the material, and Christianity a paradigm of self hate, shame and destruction of ego to a point of obedient submission with no room for logic that conflicts with their, all these paradigms are wrong and unbalanced but coming out of them gives experiance and balance.

You keep saying demons but demons are not the right word but the term demon would come from humans interactions with them, they also play the part of angels and gods doesn't really matter as long as they can keep human beilef in one paradigm of unbalanced perspective.

To understand what im even talking about would take years of paradigm shifting and learning about topics that seem non related

And if im telling the truth? All you did was choose to frame it in the context of religion.

There is no "special after life" heaven is a reward program and he is a punishment program both are used by cults hence why religion uses them, these beings also take advantage of it although its not by accident that religion has that.
>>
>>7758618

That's a cute little girl dick.
>>
>>7758553
>>7758553
I never said doomed to hell i said others will trick you into believing in it just dont have self shame or buy into a creator would want you to suffer for any reason and nothing will happen to you, i have nothing to sell i only gave what you asked for, doesn't matter to me i gave up on people unless they are lead to me or i feel like spewing it out to see the state of human minds, i had a theory that trans would have more understanding of the spirit for reasons i can't be bothered to go into.

Any way we are all linked together and part of the creator all of what ive said is with in you to find out just have the "want" and the spirit will guide you no need for any human religion dogma shit it will be your own tailored journey, but don't be surprised if you have to go through shit first that's how you learn.
>>
>>7757805
Some art.
>>
>>7757860
thank you these are cool as fuck
>>
>>7757805
>having children ever
No, thanks. But I'd love to have periods if that meant not having to HRT.
>>
File: IMG_20161009_225751_processed.jpg (332KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161009_225751_processed.jpg
332KB, 1080x1080px
>>7758769
Welcome anon
>>
>>7757888
What if you gave sperm then when they finally perfect the tech for baby you impregnate yourself with your own seed
>>
Turning stem cells to sperm/egg cells or sperm to egg supposedly is already nearly completed, maybe another 10 years away from being available. Womb transplant already exists somebody just needs to perfect the technique of using stem cells to stop the immune system rejection of transplanted organs, also I'm not sure who would be donating those. Maybe 20 years away, maybe 5. Growing testicles/ovaries in a lab with stem cells basically already exists, probably another 10 years before it's available though. Growing a functional womb with stem cells probably much further away, thats a complex organ. Artficial wombs ie nurturing a fetus outside the human body also has a lot of development behind it but has a lot of legal and technical challenges right now. I dont see it happening for at least 20 years. mtf childbirth maybe possible in this lifetime but most people here now would be too old
>>
>>7759636
Dunno how that would work with genetic damage sort of inbreeding kinda sad to be the child's only parent
>>
>spooky long face
>shitty hairline
>wide shoulders
>pointy elbows
>fridgebod
>narrow hips
wow the author really knows my body
>>
File: tumblr_o0lsiezRHu1v4x758o1_1280.jpg (219KB, 1050x1485px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0lsiezRHu1v4x758o1_1280.jpg
219KB, 1050x1485px
>>7760592
Well its meant to be a transgendered monster not a tranagender human notice the eyes and ears?
>>
>blue board
>trannies forcing others to look at their hideous bodies
How am I supposed to think you won't rape my child in the bathroom if you can't even follow some simple rules?
>>
>>7760642
KYS faggot.
>>
>>7760629
>tfw transgendered monster
>>
>>7760642
Implying anyone treats this as a blue board.

Implying fags dont have whole gens filled with bears with their fat dicks out.
>>
>>7760658
Biologically male forever.
Top heavy Bone structure.
High hairline.
Large Jaw.
Large feet and Hands.
Small eyes in proportion to the skull.
Neanderthal brow.
Wide shoulders.
>>
>>7760681
all me tbqh
>>
I'm a tranny

and I don't know how any other trannies could possibly bring a life into this world knowing how fucking painful life can be. wtf?!
>>
>>7760708
Hope they aren't trans? Or give the best possible results if they do happen to be trans?
>>
>>7760681
Not me apart from biologically male ofc.
>>
>>7760681
Is that you talking about yourself? Because not every trans will have those traits.
>>
>>7760719
I should have included "liar". Only pics can confirm, and all biological males will be assumed to have at least some of those characteristics until proving otherwise.
>>
>>7760728
Not FtM's, I suppose.
>>
>>7760714
Even if they aren't trans, life can still be fucking painful as hell.

Also, how good of a mother do you think a transwomen could actually be, given how fucked up the just existing in this world can make you from a mental and emotional standpoint?
>>
>>7760763
Can't possibly be worse than cis women single mothers out there. Literally it's not possible to be a worse parent than most of those women. Anyone who had a single mom can probably vouch for that. If anything trannies are probably a little more empathetic and grounded, probably better at providing for themselves too since you have to learn to be self-sufficient when the whole world loathes you.
>>
>>7760728
I have ALL of those traits tbqh
>>
>>7760800
Trans master race.

Inb4 triggered TERFs.
>>
>>7760729
Are you a TERF or just another retard?

No not all do especially if taken hrt early on, otherwise i must be born intersex.
>>
>>7757805
I'd be interested only if I was assured that the child wouldn't be developmentally stunted by this.
>>
File: mZiE5If.jpg (162KB, 736x822px) Image search: [Google]
mZiE5If.jpg
162KB, 736x822px
>>7757805
Just adopt.
The mentally ill shouldn't pass on their genes.
>>
>>7760969
Well im sure if that became a thing it would be more important the child comes out right first.

Would love to see the goal post moving that will happen if this happens in our life time.

All we would need is youth regeneration.
>>
>>7760978
Radical femmists and religious are mentally ill and have children so?

Also implying a birth condition is a mental illness.

Also random Pixies of ishtar pic.
>>
>>7761010
Just because people CAN have children, doesn't mean they SHOULD.

>implying a birth condition is a mental illness
I thought Trannies wanted to be called mentally ill so that they could get the state to pay for their hormones and surgery. You can't have it both ways.
>>
Uh. Considering that tranners are such a small population and they don't need to have children to survive. It's not happening in your life time. No one substantial would fund giving men babies. You fucks are crazy.
>>
>>7761055
>I thought Trannies wanted to be called mentally ill so that they could get the state to pay for their hormones and surgery
they wouldn't give delusional people surgery and hormones fucking retard
>>
>>7761082
Most of us here have like 70 more years to live at least, it's happening "in our lifetimes".
>>
>>7761055
>mentally
Gender dysphoria is considered a mental illness due to self harm risks.

I dont have a self harm intentions, not all trans will have GD or extreme GD.
>>
>>7761115
No, my sad, delusional friend. Not in 100 years will they prioritize the transplanting of a fetus in a man. Especially when females already exist. There is a whole lot that goes into pregnancy that we don't even understand yet. Added to the fact organ transplants require immune suppressants. Can you imagine what would have to go into transplanting all the organs involved in fetal development + childbirth + the actual fetus + all the things required in vitro? That means research. Testing. Time. Money. What people always seem to overestimate is human knowledge.
>>
>>7761213
You have this idea that the abilty for trans to have children will come about because trans want children when its more likely this with be the resault of combined break throughs most likely for ciswomen who cant have children the abilty to, plus cis women vanity of wanting to have children outside the womb plus lesbian couples wanting to have their children's DNA match them both without a male donor, and in stem cell limb and organ replacement.

Im pretty sure HRT for trans only exists because cis women needed HRT otherwise our hormones would be far better than the shit we get now with its side effects.

I don't get why people trans think trans are treated great above the rest of the population when we are given shit tier medical treatment from pills that are secound hand hrt from ciswomen to sub par srs etc.
>>
>>7757805

Why can't you just do in vitro and use a surrogate like every other infertile woman?
>>
>>7761346
What would be superior HRT?
>>
>>7761346
I think the problem is you believe tranners will ever be treated well. You expect that the breakthroughs for females will trickle down to you. That science would work like Lego blocks to build your imagined perfect body. But that's not how it works. If the technology and medicine advanced that far, they would probably have found a cure for gender dysphoria and depression. So transgenders would no longer exist.
>>
>>7761447
Not needing a piss so often and minus the other health risks, i wonder if permanent HRT will ever be possible by flipping a biological switch this woukd stop the need for pills.
>>
>>7761558
>Not needing a piss so often
stop taking spiro you retard
>>
>>7757805
This art seems soulless

Part of why Im not transitioning is so I can have kids in a normal fashion and have them have a normal parent

>>7757874
>>7757883
Oh alright, cool, we'll just all ignore thousands of years of evolution that tell us we need to have our own kid from our own genes

I have nothing against people who adopt, they are great people and we need more of them. But I dislike how people who dont want to adopt and would likely feel wrong throughout the whole parenthood and not ever be able to truly love their kid are pushed towards adopting "because it shouldnt matter."

Its basic instinct that cant be denied
>>
>>7761493
"Tranner" can already tell you are a TERF, it already does this is the reasom why HRT exists for trans because men hold such a high regard for ciswomen that they will spend billions catering to their whims.

Stem cells exist thus everything i said will must likely be possible very soon, reversing a birth condition in the brain and changing the human consciousness is far beyond the human understand the brain is still one of the most complicated of all parts of the body thus curing what makes people trans wont happen any time soon if ever.
>>
>>7761558
For thousands of dollars you can already get implants that secrete growth hormone inhibitors, and there of course estrogen pellets, but that stuff is inaccessible to most trans women.
>>
>>7761572
What is the best options then? I get people saying spiro then others saying thats wrong and others saying thats wrong and the other will turn you into a hon and the other will kill you etc confusing af.
>>
>>7758093
My mother is supportive, but my father doesn't know yet. Hopefully it'll be fine. He respects my decisions because he knows I'm intelligent enough to make the right ones. I personally don't really care about other people's situations are better than mine. I shouldn't care that someone else got it better than me since it doesn't affect anything about my transition. It was a bit unfortunate that I've always had anxiety over acceptance, otherwise I would have outed myself to my mom when I was still young. Could have been a pre-puberty transitioner, but I feared rejection from my mother, feelsbadman.
>>7758112
tbqh I don't really have as deep of a connection with my adopted parents. I only show the person my parents want to see, not who I really am. To them our relationship seems good, but internally I've had a distaste for my father for a long time (about 10 years now; age 19). The main reason I desperately want a biological child is the pure satisfaction when I get to say "I was able to give life to this child". It's not easy for me to describe my feelings on this. But I will just say that I started crying knowing that there is a possibility that this may never happen and that I may very well just be a handicap to any partner and that I greatly reduce their own chance of having a child. It just really hurts.
>>
>>7761608
Really any sources?
But i was on about something that would reverse the flow of t and e without some implant but that would be better than nothing.
>>
>>7761613
cypro or bica, spiro is total garbage
>>
>>7761663
So would I be attractive if I had started on cypro instead of spiro, or is that not why it's garbage? Like does that not matter?
>>
>>7761594
Oh. So tranny is fine. I can already tell you're a man because you believe men "cater to the whims of ciswomen". Typical male. You think being a woman means baking cakes, wearing silk panties, and winged eyeliner. It's not a costume you fucking wear it's not pills you pop and boom you're a woman. The grass is not greener. God, why are you men all so predictable? You blame women for your personal problems and then you want to feed on whatever "privleges" you imagine exist. God fucking damn it. I can not wait for the dam to break and sane people no longer tolerate your incessant whining.

>stem cells exist
They do
>thus everything I said will must likely be possible very soon
No. Like I said, we are not as informed or advanced as we like to believe, we are not as close as people try to envision. Stem cells aren't all magic cells that can turn into anything. There are specific stem cells and they don't even exist unless harvested from fetuses and infants. Go find a country which would openly allow the harvesting of cells from babies. There are so many fucking regulations in place. And even then our doctors can't even create skin. Do you know how complex just one inch of skin is? "But muh stem cells!" You don't even know the first thing about cell differentiation besides what you Google. Sorry to break it to you but they are not your savior. You will not get uterus transplants in male bodies. You will not raise a fetus in an artificial womb off of hormone injections. It will never happen you insufferable idiot.
>>
>>7758112
sorry, had just woke up and depression kicked in. i'm probably going to ask my mom what she did and how she felt. the reason why they adopted was because she was infertile, so i hope she can give me some insight/encouragement for the future.
>>
>>7761663
I've been taking pueraria mirifica and ive grown tits a some feminine features while i wait to get seen i wonder hiw effective it would be if i took a AA.
>>
>>7761823
Triggered TERF confirmed, so every ciswomen that that disagrees with your belief is no longer a woman right? Really men don't cater to the whims of woman? Are you that delusional? Woman are the most privileged class the worst you can get its cat called or some weirdo trying yo rape you and i have had both.

Men and woman have their own advantages and disadvantages but more have many more advantages so much so they have to make up shit like man spreading and non issues to keeo their victimhood.

You guys hate trans because they disprove that gender is a social construct by mere existence, female roles are submission by nature regardless of what a bunch of super dykes think or act.
>>
>>7761823
"I can not wait for the dam to break and sane people no longer tolerate your incessant whining."

You mean when femmists are dead and the actual patriarchy is established right? hopefully you will go with all that shit. Was that projection? Because you women are literally the biggest moaners around complaining about everything so much so you even try to spin trans issues to push your agendas.
>>
>>7762310
>>7762350
Why are there misogynistic cis dudes arguing with some transphobic TERF, even when trans people aren't talking, all the discussion is still centered around them.
>>
>>7761823
>But muh stem cells!" You don't even know the first thing about cell differentiation besides what you Google. Sorry to break it to you but they are not your savior. You will not get uterus transplants in male bodies. You will not raise a fetus in an artificial womb off of hormone injections. It will never happen you insufferable idiot.

That time of the month right?
Laws change and new technology can change things drastically within 5 years, you can shout all you like but dont pretent as if you know the future with certainty you unbearable cunt.
>>
>>7762362
Don't know how stating facts is "misogynistic" what is this 2015?
>>
>>7762310
Triggered male confirmed. This isn't about your precious feelings or your anger issues towards women. This is about the viability of something as ludicrous as men giving birth. BUT. Since you want to bring it there. It's obvious you are not a real woman "on the inside" because you retained that male entitlement that poisons your ability to reason. Yes. You're someone that's never passed out from menstrual cramps, bleeding through your pants and embarassed as fuck because society tells you to hide that. You've never witnessed the brutality that is a man smashing his wife's face into a counter in front their child because he knows she's going to leave him, you've never had to work twice as hard to be recognized for even 1/3rd of the work he puts forth. And yet you're told you are privileged. "O lucky you don't get drafted!" "O you are so lucky you don't have to pay child support! You have it so good because men will provide you with everything!" Wake up, moron. Men don't give women shit. Men expect things. And if you aren't giving that to them you're treated worse than trash. I shouldn't have to tell you this because you've been a woman this whole time....right?
>>
>>7761436
Well?
>>
File: 1469987219875.jpg (111KB, 497x640px) Image search: [Google]
1469987219875.jpg
111KB, 497x640px
>>7762395
This patriarchy LARPing shit cracks me up every time.
>b-but it was real in my mind
>>
>>7762484
No one said anything about patriarchy. But I suppose that's how it is with men. They love being the victim more than women. Plug your ears when something doesn't appeal to your sense of girls rigging the system. You know, like how there are more female homeless shelters. "Those bitches are being waited on hand and foot!" Kek
>>
>>7762395
>Triggered male confirmed. This isn't about your precious feelings or your anger issues towards women. This is about the viability of something as ludicrous as men giving birth. BUT. Since you want to bring it there. It's obvious you are not a real woman "on the inside" because you retained that male entitlement that poisons your ability to reason.

You are unreasonable women on average are unreasonable and emotional in their thinking, thats just a fact or gender probably why so many trannys are heretical they are basically women without the pussy pass.

"Yes. You're someone that's never passed out from menstrual cramps, bleeding through your pants and embarassed as fuck because society tells you to hide that."

I've had other issues with extreme cramps a lot of my life, you got embarassed because you bleed through your vagina? And that's your own fault if a women bleeds i never shamed or laughed at them they are on a period why would i shame them? But maybe thats because i was raised by women, also people laugh when you piss or shit yourself so whats the issue? You sound like you have childhood problems, if you think thats bady try going through puberty as a male having random erections in public and trying hard to hide it and getting caught people will think you are a perv and bully you even though its random and unwanted.

"You've never witnessed the brutality that is a man smashing his wife's face into a counter in front their child because he knows she's going to leave him"

I was raised by a single mothet i had a step dad i had to fight him other her as a child while he chocked her, she would smash his face in with plates and threaten to kill him with knives etc i was beaten often by him because of his anger due to drugs and so did my mother due to her own anger problems, she also picked and stayed with him, she had her part in that mess.
>>
File: 1466135998371.jpg (442KB, 836x914px) Image search: [Google]
1466135998371.jpg
442KB, 836x914px
>>7762562
>Those bitches are being waited on hand and foot!
Generally, yeah.
>>
>>7762395
>you've never had to work twice as hard to be recognized for even 1/3rd of the work he puts forth"

Sounds like paranoia and entitlement really but actually this happened to me many times at work ive done all the shit and then my boss praises someone else and they get all the credit.

>And yet you're told you are privileged. "O lucky you don't get drafted!" "O you are so lucky you don't have to pay child support! You have it so good because men will provide you with everything!"

That shit isnt even 1/3 of the social privileges women get how about not being treated like a perv or a rapist automatically for existing? Men get far more social stigma than women dont act like "woe is me"

>Wake up, moron. Men don't give women shit. Men expect things. And if you aren't giving that to them you're treated worse than trash.

Actual Arab princes gave gifts to my mother and got nothing in return, i know women that play men for everything they have hell my aunt had a kid with a guy and got him to sign over his villa to her and she kicked him out and took all his shit and that was the second time she did that, she is ugly as fuck and old but still gets male slaves.

Women have issues sure but don't even try to pretend women have it worse than men, if you are ugly as sin maybe but thats just what ugly prople have to deal with anyway.

Btw i was raised to view women could do no wrong and men are evil.
Thread posts: 119
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.