[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FTM Cam workers?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 4

Considering doing it, not sure where to start.
I'm not stupid enough to come to 4chan with the expectation of anything worth taking seriously but it is an opportunity for frank talk about it.

TL,DR: Thoughts/anecdotes/etc on ftm camwork?
>>
>>7754508
seems easy if you're pre-t and still look like a girl
people on the internet loves girls who gets nude
>>
Bonus points for anything not based in doing it under the premise of being a woman.
>>
>>7754508
Bad idea. Get a real job and keep your dignity.
>>
>>7754512
Hahaha nope.
I've got more back hair than 40 y/o cis men I know.
>>
>>7754517
10/10 advice. Not stating the mundane or the obvious at all.
Next.
>>
Yeah I can only see this work pre T men wanna see girls whether it be reg girls or fetished girls with dick to justify the thought not being gay. Guys camming is really for gays and dont wanna see vag.
>>
>>7754522
Okay fine, you don't want mundane. You want real. If you really want to do this let me tell you how I did it, because I went down this road already. You want lots of viewers as a manwhore on cam? You got to hurt yourself. That's what they like to see from men. I whipped myself with a leather belt so my back was covered in welts. I dangled my testicles over an open flame and hit them with the belt too. I put clamps on my lips, my nipples, my foreskin, whatever the viewers wanted to see clamped. I put the thick plastic knob end of an xbox controller in my asshole and let the viewers see the blood dripping out of it afterward.
>>
>>7754508
Yes
Trans people will pay to watch you for various reasons
>theyre like you
>you want to see the results
>youre projecting and wish you were that post-transition person

Non LGBT people will watch you for fetish reasons, or out of curiosity. Once youve got people watching some will keep watching because they find you hot.
>>
>>7754517
This guy has it for real

Dont whore yourself out
>>
>>7754517
>>7754522
>>7754537
why upset? how is a 'real job' any different besides being harder and less pay?
>>
>>7754552
>why upset?
None of the posts you quote seem particularly upset to me. Maybe you're projecting?

>how is a 'real job' any different
Dignity.
>>
>>7754533
One more thing I want to add here, just in case it wasn't obvious already...

It was NOT worth it.
>>
>>7754556
They are all baselessly claiming that job is somehow illegitimate and undignified for no reason. Why would multiple people be posting like that if they weren't finding it upsetting?
>>
>>7754508
Probably not going to work that well.
People pay for girls to do lewd stuff, not guys.

The only thing you may have going there is the novelty of being a dude with a pussy and even so chances are people will just be disgusted by it.

Also a gay dude would most likely pay to see another muscular bear with a 12" penis than you.

Not even trying to be mean, Its just how it works, 99% of the people that pay on camshows and shit are men and they either want cis or trans girls or just cis guys.
>>
>>7754607
>no reason
Trust me, you're wrong about that.

>Why
To stop OP from making a huge mistake.
>>
>>7754619
Maybe they/you do have reasons but perhaps you could try to write them instead of just making upset posts about illegitimacy and lack of dignity.
>>
>>7754623
I did. >>7754533
>>
>>7754627
Obviously that's a totally different reason from what the baseless legitimacy and dignity upset posts said.
>>
>>7754654
A different reason eh? I'm not even sure what you mean by that Anon, but at this point, I don't really care either. I find you annoying. It is really childish how you repeately try to qualify those posts as 'upset posts'. No doubt you will say the same about this one, but it won't matter because I'm done with you now. Bye.
>>
OP here.
Right so what I'm hearing so far is issues with audience. In which case I would think one would want to try and introduce other elements that will bring other people in, but the elements need to attract an audience that is not going to be put off by transness.

I am really not interested in wasting time on moral and emotional discussion so I'm gonna give my one and only response to that nonsense now.
Context and mentality change everything.
Region, personal security, financial security, physical health, psychological health, sex organ configuration, gender presentation, gender identity, experience, social environment, support network, connections network.
How do you feel about sex work? How do you feel about your security? How does the society you live in feel about these things? And in relation to eachother? How informed are you on matters of personal health safety? Of future proofing this kind of work? How comfortable are you with strangers viewing your body? Of objectifying it? Of fetishising it?
The list goes on.

If you guys want to have emotional debate, fine. But what I'm here for, I asked for. I'm not going into this crap any further.
>>
>>7754662
>I find you annoying. It is really childish how you repeately try to qualify those posts as 'upset posts'.
I pointed out exactly why you came across as upset >>7754607 and you offered no other reason for why you wrote like you were upset. My mistake for assuming you would have explained that if you weren't.
>>
>>7754675
You wrote a lot of shit and I don't understand what's going on here but just follow these following advices and move on.
>>7754517
>>7754523
>>7754613
You won't make any money by being a FtM on cam.
You picked hard move on life by giving up on being a girl, gotta handle it like a real man now and get a job, have some pride on your choice.
>>
>>7754707
why upset?
>>
>>7754854
Not upset.
Telling OP to handle it like a big boy and get a real job instead.
This cam stuff is for hoes. Op ain't a hoe.
>>
>>7754858
>>7754707
lol
today on "moral advice from 4chan"
hopefully when the other side of the planet wakes up there will be some constructive input
>>
>>7754889
Why you want to be a hoe so much though?
That's really weird behavior for a man.
You sure you're not AAP?
>>
>>7754858
If you aren't upset, why all this baseless stuff about it being an illegitimate and undignified job?
>>
>>7754912
I'm not the anon that have been arguing with you all this time, I literally picked the best 3 advices I heard in this thread because they make sense.

>You're a dude. dudes don't get paid like girls to do cam shit.
>By being a dude, and thus making it impossible to be a hoe yourself, you should get a real job.

I'm >>7754707 btw and that was my first post.

What else do you want me to tell you son? Seriously, want me to tell you to shave all your body, wear a pink frilly underwear and ride a dildo for money? Because that will probably get you some cash but being a dude on cam won't unless you looked like some 6.2" feet tall muscular giant with a huge cock and even so those guys don't get 20% of what a girl does.

And lastly, if you really want to do this, why are you asking us if you should or not? The very moment you start defending it so much means you want to try it, no?

Just be a man and do it then and stop asking for people to tell you what to do.
>>
>>7754899
>Why you want to be a hoe so much though?
>You sure you're not AAP?
kek
>>
>>7754929
>Implying it's not AAP as fuck trying to emulate a femboy / trap / stripper on camsites when you could have just done it as a girl anyways.
>>
>>7754912
>>7754889
>>7754854
>>7754654
>>7754929
None of these are OP, in case anyone was confused.
>>
>>7754927

Lol. Do you even read bro.
Never asked anyone to tell me what to do. That's an amusing idea. And frankly I'm not defending shit either. I've no need to.
I just find it hilarious at how utterly incapable of grasping the actual questions everyone here is. I suppose it's asking too much to expect people on the internet to be capable of technical discussion.
I never even asked for advice, lol.
We got one anecdote and a lotta people saying there isn't a market for it. Anyone got anything else to contribute?
>>
File: 1475463427989.png (89KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1475463427989.png
89KB, 250x250px
>>7754960
Just fucking do it then you nigger.
Go be a sissy slut on cam.
>>
>>7754552
>"This guy has it for real

Dont whore yourself out"

>upset

Im totally calm, but I feel like youre the one being defensive.

Most people, not all, but most people will not feel happy or proud to be a camwhore. For most people, its mentally damaging and degrading. Maybe youre one of the unique ones who will be happy and fulfilled in that job, but more likely than not its just going to be bad for you.

I tell you not to whore yourself out, not because I care whether you do or not, but because you'll likely regret it

Dont ask people for advice if you'll bite them the second they extend their hand out
>>
>>7754966
See:-
>>7754960
>>
>>7754927
How exactly do "get a real job" and muh dignity make sense?
>>
>>7754889
>implying everyone on 4chan is a piece of shit

Plenty of have jobs, houses, and happy families

>>7754912
It isnt baseless

Society views it poorly
People who were once camwhores speak of it poorly.
Most people would not find camwhores to be husband or wife material, because we have instincts we cant deny and those instincts tell us our best bet evolutionarily is with someone who is less casual with their body and sex and therefore more likely to stay only with the person they love - this means more of our kids are actually gonna be our kids and that our provider is less likely to fuck off, our lizard brain cant help wanting that.

It sound like you just want people to justify what you know is a poor decision for you, and when people agree with how you really feel
That its a shitty decision
Youre lashing out and being defensive because you dont want to accept that

I dont know why you want to camwhore so badly, maybe for attention, maybe for validation, maybe its the only thing you think you can do
But fuck, since youre so set on defending it go ahead and do it. I truly hope you dont have any of the problems that may come with it
>>
>>7754960
Just camwhore as a girl?
>>
>>7754983
What exactly is the basis for muh dignity and muh real job?
>>
>>7754976
You came to 4chan and posted

>Considering doing it
>TL,DR: Thoughts/anecdotes/etc on ftm camwork?

>thoughts on ftm camwork

You're getting thoughts and whether you ask or not by posting you're considering it (instead of having decided) you open up that conversation
>>
Alright OP here, gettin' real tired of people responding to shit that isn't me like it's me.
Anonymous so this is basically meaningless anyway but only these are me:

>>7754508
>>7754513
>>7754519
>>7754522
>>7754675
>>7754960
>>7754939
>>7754976
>>
>>7754989
People feel better about themselves when they dont rely on their body to get by

Real jobs require skill and cultivation
I wouldnt call McDonalds a real job either
>>
>>7754992
Yeah okay granted it's a bit vague to get the kind of discussion I wanted, but it's still not asking for advice.
For the record I was asking about it in general. Frankly I'm not overly certain as to why I mentioned that I was considering it. I suppose to justify bringing it up at all. But frankly I don't give a damn about anyone's response to my considering it.
>>
>>7754985
I'm kinda too far gone for that. I haven't had my chest reconstructed yet but my figure is pretty drastically shifted and my tits are all stretched out from years of binding. I can have my nipples up in my armpits like my boobs are bagpipes, lol.
I tape 'em down to make 'em not look ugly when I have my clothes off.
>>
>>7754675

>None religious
>Family
>Family
>Decent
>Better
>Female
>Presentation? Female. If I had a red button that was transform me into a guy and make it so it had always been that way and my current relationships wouldnt change (for the worse), Id press it.
>Experience in?
>I dont go out much, live with my family
>Family
>None

Old people dont like it unless lonely and pervy themselves
Middle Aged people are neutral unless lonely and pevy themselves
Younger people generally are fine with it
Exceptions in every crowd

Im fine with strangers seeing my body anonymously
Objectification is something unconscious and natural and happens every time I see a dude and go "holy fuck I would I would love to hear him when I shove my cock into him"
A non issue
I expect people viewing camwhores to get a fetishistic thrill from it, also a non-issue

I personally wouldnt camwhore because I feel that my body and sexuality are inherently special and personal, and since I have a boyfriend I would want only him to be a part of that. It means more to me, that way.
>>
>>7754998
I'm sure if OP had been an MtF talking about getting a manual laboring job there would have been the same dignity, real job shitposts. /s
>>
>>7755014
Shame, you can't make money by showing off your body like a girl can any more, but at least you get male privilege now!
>>
>>7755031
Yeah the male privilege is nice. If I was gonna do this I should've done it sooner, lol. But I was the kind of chick people pay to bin her camera, not go on it haha.
>>
>>7755039
>Yeah the male privilege is nice.
What's the best bit?

kek @ the bin joke
>>
>>7755029
I cant tell if youre implying that the lack of it would have been good or bad

It sounds like youre either saying OPs job is a shitty job and it has nothing to do with their gender

OR

youre calling the world misogynistic for thinking typically male jobs are better than sexual jobs (which are typically female)
>>
>>7755025
Good to see someone is actually thinking about this stuff. My point though was more that one person's experience is not going to be the same as another's, necessarily. And that there are a lot of things that could change it.
As an example, where I live prostitution is legal, regulated and taxed. So for people considering full lips-on sex work, that changes *everything.*
>>
>>7755050
Not having to worry about being ostracized if I want to assert myself in some way. I can have boundaries and say no to things and not be "that bitch."
>>
>>7755052
I think they're just trying to imply that the mentality is hypocritical?
>>
>>7755064
So its the second one then

It isnt hypocritical because a manual labor job is better than a sex job (in my mind) for everyone, ftm, mtf, cis, doesnt matter. Manual labor inherently > sex work
>>
>>7755059
Im female and assert myself fine, no one thinks Im a bitch. I can also say no to things.

Often its the way you do it.
>>
>>7755070
I think they are of the position that it's not.
To each their own I suppose.
>>
>>7755079
Well yeah.
But I don't have to worry about that now, really. I mean this quite literally, mind you. There's far more wiggle room. There's far more forgiveness for failing to be diplomatic on that front.
At least in my experience.
>>
>>7755059
I do kinda wish I'd taken the opportunity to see what it's like to be a pretty, brainless, bimbo attention whore while I had the chance though.
But I think I wouldn't have been able to find the motivation to pursue something that is completely contradictory to my base nature, so whatever.
>>
File: 1486756845106.png (335KB, 610x616px) Image search: [Google]
1486756845106.png
335KB, 610x616px
Alright anons, I decided to pick this thread because I'm seeing too many people arguing for no reason.

I will ignore all the psychological, feely bullshit and go straight to the point here.
A job is to make money, we live in a capitalist world, if you can't make money by doing something you need to do something else.

This job you're asking about is not economically viable due to your profile not maching what the market requires (skills, looks, etc).
I would advice you to search for something new that will fit your set of skills better and give you money while doing so.

Let me finish this with a silly example.
Think of a man who doesn't know how to read or write, he tries to apply for an opening in Lockheed Martin as a mechanical engineer.
Do you think he will get the job? His profile doesn't match his set of skills.

Now you guys can go back to your humanities cute stuff.
Evil cis white male homo anon out.
>>
>>7755087
What else is different?
>>
>>7755106
Most based answer
>>
>>7755106
Awesome, a human who knows how to goddamn read.
>>
>>7755070
>better
>(in my mind)
>inherently >
So, muh feels? Sums up a lot of this thread.
>>
Right well I think "It's not viable as an actual job." is all anyone has to say so I'm gonna let this thread collect dust now.
Bye.
- OP
>>
File: 1487057137790.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1487057137790.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
>>7754508
Op please find a passable pre-op mtf smaller than you and fuck her hard, PIV! I would pay to see that shit.
>>
>>7755142
Yes, in my mind its inherently better

So yes, muh feels

One day you'll realize that society is run off of muh feels.
>>
>>7755209
Thankfully many countries, though not America, aren't run off your particular feels.

One day they will hopefully be consigned to the garbage can where they belong.
>>
>>7755195
amazon position pls
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.