[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm not saying your words.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: jordan-b-peterson.jpg (149KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
jordan-b-peterson.jpg
149KB, 1024x683px
>>
File: 55rYrBH.jpg (65KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
55rYrBH.jpg
65KB, 960x640px
>In an interview about his stance on pronouns, Peterson stated that he would consider complying with a request from a non-binary person if he were asked in the right way.

why should anyone care about him
>>
>>7754403
Woe is me, what ever shall I do!?!?
>>
Doesn't this dude just shit on ridiculous shit like otherkins, as everyone should?
>>
Okay, Peterson. Free speech is good.
>>
>>7754403
Peterson seems like she is a bit of a bitch just to feel edgy. I propose we use the best pronouns for her.
>>
>>7754403
Peterson is kind of nutty in xir own way tho. IIRC xe doesn't mind running with the (((cultural marxism))) conspiracy theory, all the while concern trolling about fucking gender neutral pronouns are pushing the mainstream towards the far-right.
>>
>>7754828
he said he would refer to mtfs as "she", and also (presumably) ftms as "he"

>>7754905
>(((cultural marxism))) conspiracy theory
very very incorrect
I suggest you watch an interview with him, he did one with dave rubin that was very emotionally powerful
its far beyond just something like taking a stand, he's doing it because of deeply held convictions
>>
>>7754969
>very emotionally powerful

Stop sucking this guy's dick holy shit
>>
>>7754974
He's so smart and qt though. Have you watched any of his lectures? The bit about the Mesopotamian creation myth was ace.
>>
>>7754403
enjoy jail
>>
>>7754403

I love this guy, wish there were more like him to rid us of this retarded idea what I have to play along the delusions of other people. Imagine beign legally required to address a person as whatever gender pronoun they wanted to, now imagine this person being ''gender fluid'' and changing the pronoun to any of the gazillion variations everyday.

How crazy is that?
>>
>>7754403

My pronoun is Führer. I expect you address me as such.
>>
>>7754828
Irrationality, but presented with peace and an infuriatingly stuck mindset instead of aggression

Yeah, she just needs to come out already and realize she's only treating non-binary so poorly because she's desperately trying to keep it hidden DESU
>>
>>7755307
Depends. I don't mind using real pronouns (he, she, they) and even the person changing them regularly, but any actually crazy pronouns (xir/plantself, etc) and spazzing out when you don't use your ESP to guess what's right is where I draw the line.
>>
>>7755382

Why should a professor that does seminars with hundred of students give a shit to the prefer pronoun of whatever students he happens to have that day? Seriously, it's over complicated bullshit that does not belong in academia.
>>
>>7755397
If he has hundreds of students, he's probably not talking about any individual student enough for pronouns to even be necessary though.
>>
>>7755397

It's not about his students. He said in an interview that he would address his trans students with the pronoun they prefer. He is against legislation forcing people to speak in a certain way.
>>
>>7754403
I don't care what you do so long as you leave the business of me to me.
>>
>>7754403
Watched 40 minutes of an Q and A with this guy with some nobody dumb stacy.
He literally rants about how 1/5th of all academics are neo-marxist nihlists and how you have to be tough.
The guy is legitamately a fruitcake, and not in an entertaining way.
People like this are part of the fags riding the eevil SJW's, cultural marxists are corrupting society-shills. The sad thing is this guy actually seems liberal but is probably riding the wave of dumb populist conservatardism that has been trendy and edgy for the last couple years or so.
>>
>>7755423
>He said in an interview that he would address his trans students with the pronoun they prefer.

He said that he would use he and her for FTMs and MTFs, but he would not use 'they' or made up gender neutral pronouns.
>>
>>7756783
>Ellen Page will never forcibly castrate you like in that movie you watched as a child
>>
>>7754974
I literally cried watching it, idk what else would be a good description
>>
>>7754905
>>7754974
It isn't even remotely about cultural marxism, and I think he only ever brought up "communism" a few times to complain about censorship and legislating morality.

>>7756793
He argues that in categorical gender system, "he" and "she" and "other" do indeed exist, but "other" should be talked about in society until a proper way of calling people outside the norm is agreed on. Currently, the laws in Canada blow up the categories by adding an extraneously large number of gender identities and pronouns. Categories exist for a reason: it's difficult to remember a bunch of identities for all the special snowflake gender trenders. Most trans people go by "he" or "she." They align with how their gender looks externally.

This is not a complicated argument. You can't force people through laws to say your words for yourself. Otherwise they'd have to allow furries or people who think they are Napoleon to be treated the same way, when their issues are not the same as trans people. It trivializes and makes trans people look stupid.
>>
File: 1480654661032.jpg (25KB, 458x418px) Image search: [Google]
1480654661032.jpg
25KB, 458x418px
>>7754403
You came to the wrong den of radical left-wingers motherfucker

>>7754905
>he only ever brought up "communism" a few times
lolwat

Like every other video that I've seen of him he makes this stupid fucking connection between calling someone "they" and muh bajilion murders in the gulag, it's absolutely pathetic
>>
File: killyourself.jpg (12KB, 350x296px) Image search: [Google]
killyourself.jpg
12KB, 350x296px
>>7758329
>den of radical left-wingers
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.