[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any way to get FFS paid for by insurance, such as in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

Is there any way to get FFS paid for by insurance, such as in Washington state? I am not too lazy to work, but at times I experience near-suicidal depression/dysphoria and I don't want to flip burgers for half a decade while experiencing it
>>
What the hell am I looking at here?
>>
>>7754287
It can be finagled, but it depends on the surgeon etc. The better surgeons operate outside of the States, so you're probably fucked either way.
>>
File: 1468972325505.jpg (6KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1468972325505.jpg
6KB, 250x250px
>>7754287
bad touch
>bluebord
>>
>>7754357
Do you have a list of surgeons who can do type 3 decently? Susans has one but its 4 yr out of date. I think theres someone in maryland..
>>
>>7754287
>tax payers should be made to pay for your cosmetic surgery

fuck off tranny just kill yourself if you have near-suicidal depression anyway
>>
>>7754287
>having tax payers pay for your mental illness surgery

t. ftm
>>
>>7755048
>>7755122
It's like you guys WANT hons to exist.
>>
>>7755048
>>7755122
If you get private insurance it's not taxpayers money, it's capitalism and quid pro quo.

And at any womannlets like >>7755122 already ruined everyone's insurance by forcing Cadillac taxes so they could get tax payer contraception and abortions.

Unlike the women and hairy midgets with their fake masculinity like >>7755122 I don't take taxes from anyone, I just want to use insurance from work to treat my BDD.

t. Femboy
>>
>>7755122
If I recall, you guys also get your top surgery done by tax payers money and cis males that may have gyno don't get it for free even though there are more men with gyno suffering from it than girls who want to be dudes, same goes for T.

Think about it the next time you want to cry about MtF, mr kettle.
>>
File: image.jpg (69KB, 488x647px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 488x647px
>>7755398
And incedentally. I sure am glad the new administration will end the contraceptive mandate and pull all of planned parenthoods taxpayer money.

Maybe this means that without the Cadillac tax employers and schools will offer better insurance like they did before all these taxes and mandate costs ruined things for everyone who actually pays into the system.

Fuck PP and the parasites. Their freebies shouldn't come at the cost of my medicine and happiness.
>>
>>7755406
Lobby to end FtMs welfare Mastectomies, they can just SERM those things away like femgen does
>>
>>7755122
>ftm lacking compassion because they autopass on T
Who would have thought.
>>
File: 1474942513384.jpg (134KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1474942513384.jpg
134KB, 550x550px
>>7755437
>autopass on T
Yeah as 14 year old manlets or literal mlp neckbeards that are still manlets.

>tfw /r9k/ anons are the real Chads near ftms
>>
>>7754353
they're peeling the face off so they can chip away at the skull without having to cut through the skin and leave more obvious scars. because they do it this way the main scar in FFS is just around the hairline where it's not very visible.
>>
>>7755540
they did the same thing with my face when they reconstructed all the bones from the cheeks up. they used cuts in the mouth to rebuild the jaw.
>>
>>7755048
i'll murk u like annie oakley bitch
>>
File: sdfasergas.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
sdfasergas.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>>7754287
Noone wants to pay for you to get your dick chopped you little bitch; though come round my hood and me and my boys will do it for free.
>>
>>7757392
>not knowing what FFS is

Get lost, newfag
>>
>>7754287
Hmm...

Well cis women get hands out for free so its only fair to give ffs for free
>>
>>7757396
Shut youre mouth boy
>>
>>7757392
O-okay

Please be g-gentle, froggo
>>
>>7754287
kek, no

did you actually think anyone cared about trans well-being? better start getting rich
>>
>>7755124
i couldn't give a shite if hons exist mate. they're absolutely none of my business, concern, or problem

my problem only arises when my tax money is used to fund your mental illness
>>
>>7759883
your tax money is already being used for many things you probably already disagree with

sorry, cuck
>>
>>7759947
>my problem only arises when my tax money is used to fund your mental illness

Ok, lets say for the sake of argument that tranny-ism is a mental illness. We actually WANT people who are mentally ill to be happy, productive members of society. Thats exactly the kind of thing your tax money should be going towards. Mentally(and physically) ill people are less of a overall drain on society if their needs are taken care of.
Plus, if a tranny has privately funded insurance they are paying just like everyone else and deserve to have their medically necessary needs taken care of.
>>
>>7759947
>discusses tax distribution
>uses the cuck insult

#TrannyLogic
>>
>>7754287
holy fuck what kind of monster would go in through her eyebrows
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.