[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uph Z0PLXbEw Real lesbians

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault[1].jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
23KB, 480x360px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uphZ0PLXbEw

Real lesbians don't like trans women. Thoughts?
>>
>>7753490
Why is this tranny dyke arguing with a green-haired goldfish.
>>
Real ___ don't do ___
really makes me think
>>
>>7753490

reasons people hate transfucks #1927830917823019273071209371029371092371092731097230123123
>>
>>7753490
Just some dyke who's salty about losing her female privilege.
>>
>>7753490
I get where this person is coming from with the restroom thing.
But there are already laws in place for assault, rape and so on. There are no extra laws required.

I wonder if she would be comfortable with a super masculine FtM next to her in the bathroom. How will you know if thats a male or a ftm btw? Wouldn't this just open up female restrooms to all rapists who don't even have to dress female anymore?

The 2nd part of the video is pretty cringe and she misses the point there quite often.
>>
File: 5e2.jpg (106KB, 554x439px) Image search: [Google]
5e2.jpg
106KB, 554x439px
>>7754431
>But there are already laws in place for assault, rape and so on.
Exactly the dilemma we're faced with. We as trans people are being put in a pretty disgustingly punishing position where basically defending our right to feel safe and welcome in public areas involves giving men the go ahead to peep on women and plead "muh gender" when they're called out on it.

I don't know why people so fervently reject the quite obvious fact that IT'S NOT OUR FUCKING FAULT AND WE JUST WANT TO TAKE A DUMP WITHOUT IT BEING SUPER AWKWARD/SCARY

>I wonder if she would be comfortable with a super masculine FtM next to her in the bathroom. How will you know if thats a male or a ftm btw? Wouldn't this just open up female restrooms to all rapists who don't even have to dress female anymore?
Precisely. My scrawny trans woman arms pale in comparison to an FTM who's been at least a couple years on T. But for some reason in everyone's mind it's impossible for a FAAB to be a rapist or a creep. Pretty heinous disinfo for kids just learning about stranger danger.

Most of Magdalen's videos involve making oversimplified arguments and just repeating "Yu hahve a peenis, yoor a MAHN." over and over.

Also I wouldn't fret about "real lesbians don't like trans women" OP. The internet attracts people with controversial opinions because it gives them a platform they feel they otherwise wouldn't have. Most of the lesbians I've talked to are totally cool with transgenders of all kinds. They "get it" so to speak.
>>
>>7754431
>I wonder if she would be comfortable with a super masculine FtM next to her in the bathroom
ftms doesn't exist for the majority of trans opposed people
>>
>>7754597
Truth. In fact they usually have a fuckload of misconceptions about trans people that take at least 3 hours to unravel. It's part of why it's so hard to debate them.
>>
>>7753490
I don't really care I guess. She can say whatever she likes but the fundamental reality is this: the ability to discern between male and female is innate. It's one of the first distinctions babies pick up. Because it's a biological function it's no more affected by political orientation than blinking. She can say she isn't attracted to transsexuals and that this makes her a "real lesbian" (spook) but this isn't supported by anything she can point to. On the contrary, logic suggests that she would in fact be attracted to passable trannies up until the ol penis reveal. Then questions of attraction can come up. But to try to use this aversion to ignore previous attraction and then virtue signal about it is silly.

And besides, I doubt she's terribly attracted to tru womyn buck angel despite his oh so feminine vagina. And if she was, well hello and welcome to club bisexual.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.