[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the bi-card debate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

So we all know about the "race-card" and the "gay-card" but what about the "Bi-card"? If you're bi-sexual, does that mean you have a "gay-card" or a "bi-card"? the LGBT community has been leaving me in the dark here and I've had enough of it.

I'm Bi, but I don't want the bi-card, i want the fuckin gay card. who the fuck would want the bi-card over the gay-card? but I can't just take the gay card if the community is gonna scream vitriol down my throat if i do. so what's the consensuses here? can I have it or not?

also general BIsexuality Q/A thread i guess.
>>
bump for bi-sexuals everywhere.
>>
>>7751857
Depends on whether or not you've been gay bashed. I have, I also get shit from gays for being bisexual. So a bi-card that occasionally includes bits of gay card when dealing with stupid rednecks?
>>
>>7752033

no no no, it can't be conditional. If you have to work for it in any way then it isn't about identity. it's either you have the card or you don't
>>
>>7751857
Bisexuals are breeders, just like heterosexuals. You shouldn't even have your own letter in our acronym, much less be able to play the same "card" as pure homosexuals. Get the fuck out of here.
>>
>>7752764

So much hatred for people who simply like both genders. Where does it all come from?
>>
>>7752764
So bisexuals are the solution to the, "b-but BABIES" nonsense from heterosexuals. They can maintain population after we purge the hets.
>>
I always wanted be down with bi guys but I can't. They are ass holes to gay men.
They always strike me as uncle Tom's who would always take the side of straight men over the gay when it looks bad.
>>
>>7753305
Not OP

Why should we ever take the side of a gay person over a straight person because their gay? That doesn't make any fucking sense.
>>
>>7753310
No not in that sense. I've just noticed socially bi men tend to stay quite or join in if any harassment is going down. Even socially if things get hard on a gay dude they stay silent or make the situation worse.
>>
>>7753960
Seems like you've been hanging out with assholes
>>
>>7752764
Don't get mad just because men are only for sex while women are for real relationships.
>>
File: erasure.png (223KB, 1000x2342px) Image search: [Google]
erasure.png
223KB, 1000x2342px
>>7756388
It's the bisexuals who get mad when this is pointed out about them.
>>
>>7756388
Wrong way around.

>>7761990
>bisexuals like men and women
>omg zero standards!!!
>>
>>7762070
>omg zero standards!!!

How else would you describe someone who says they will literally fuck any hole? Pick a side and stick with it, whore.
>>
>>7764478
You're thinking of gays and hets.

I only want to fuck a man and a woman who love me.
>>
>>7761990
Some bisexuals settle down with one person, and resist the urge to fuck other people just as heteros or homos would.

Some bisexuals are sluts.

It's very simple!
>>
File: 1450835842928.png (171KB, 374x347px) Image search: [Google]
1450835842928.png
171KB, 374x347px
How do I lose my gay oral virginity?
>>
>>7753281
Bisexuals basically have every negative relationship stereotype attached to them for some reason.

>Did your bi partner cheat on you? Of course they did, bisexuals are sluts.
>Did your bi partner leave you for someone of your opposite gender? Of course they did, bisexuals are fickle with gender preference.
>Was your bi partner abusive? Of course they were, bisexuals have no respect for their partners.

Etc. etc. etc. Any possible breakup with a bisexual person validates the general stereotype that they're incapable of longterm relationships. Basically means that bi people are wicked if they ever choose to change partners. Which is fucking absurd.
>>
>>7766422
Fags love to have sex with as many unrelated parties as possible
literally just go onto craigslist
>>
>>7753281
They typically leave their gay partner for a straight partner to settle down
>>
>>7764478
> literally fuck any hole
Yeah, it's not like we have standards or anything. Guess I'll go stick my dick in the garbage disposal.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.