[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i be as hot as blaire?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: qtblaire.png (287KB, 776x432px) Image search: [Google]
qtblaire.png
287KB, 776x432px
>>
>>7751051
F F S
F
S
>>
>>7751051
>Blaire
>hot

We have to go back.
>>
>>7751051
You mean the edgy cunt that panders to the right solely for attention rather than actual personal opinion.
>>
File: 349058.png (185KB, 1018x900px) Image search: [Google]
349058.png
185KB, 1018x900px
>>7751051
Start early.
>>
>>7751051
>>7751086
Blaire wouldn't want you to do that though
>>
>>7751111
quads confirmed
>>
>>7751051

How do you seek to become like a person who doesn't possess the quality you wish to imitate?
>>
>>7751051
>come to this site after a long hiatus
>see this obvious man passed as hot
Get out more. This thing looks like a man with a wig to me.
>>
I want to see Blaire White's penis.
>>
>>7751051
>le alt right nazi tranny.
What kind of guy she's into btw?
Something tells me she's into degrading shit with black dudes, it's like those TERFs that like to be chocked by men when no one is looking.
>>
>>7751168
She's with basically an alt-right numale-looking dude.
>>
>>7751051
she needs lots of makeup to pass, just like every masculine-bone-structured hon that transitioned at age 18+
>>
>>7751078

Blaire is just a brave free thinker in an age of intellectual obscurity. All trannies should aspire to be like her.
>>
>>7751051
Why does her face look so much worse in stills than in motion?
Looks like plastic clown mask in stills, doesn't look as bad in video.
>>
File: Cdd0WmSUMAA46P_.jpg (46KB, 600x715px) Image search: [Google]
Cdd0WmSUMAA46P_.jpg
46KB, 600x715px
>>7751168
>>7751186
>>
>>7751078
This.
>>
File: images (2).jpg (11KB, 264x191px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
11KB, 264x191px
>>7751051
Have rich parents, tons of makeup, FFS, lighting, video editing, etc. Oh, and say tranny every 5 seconds.
>>
>>7751813
Jesus, looks like one of those lefty hipsters.
alt right on suicide watch.
>>
>>7751051
>any tranny
>hot
>>
>>7756845
Don't use bae to make this point, that's mean.
>>
>>7751051
fuck blair white. she's a cringey little shitlet who begs for attention. her voice sounds so minnie mouse, you can tell it's a dude doing a high pitched voice. she puts on wayyyy too much makeup, seriously that lipstick is fucking gross. she has a liberal family so she didn't have to deal with abuse and *actual fucking oppression* and she claims to not have done surgeries when it's clear she's at least done a nosejob. it also boils my blood when she makes fun of young unpassing trannies when she just happened to win the genetic lottery with being short and not developing a visible adam's apple. if she wasn't lucky to pass so much with that disgusting makeup on, she wouldn't have the balls to talk the way she does
>>
>>7757269
>when she just happened to win the genetic lottery

More like the rich parents lottery, she looked like a supremo faggot before FFS.
>>
>>7757269
I mean, I've really gotten to the point where I dislike her, but you just seem too butthurt. This post reads like pasta tbqh.
>>
>>7756631
>implying all alt-righters and sjw's don't know deep down inside they're two sides of the same coin
>>
>>7757269
This! Your post describes exactly how I feel about her. That little attention whore has gotten an easy life for a tranny that she takes it for granted and rubs it in the face of anyone else who is less fortunate than her. She's a disgusting little prick that's what she is. Maybe pretty on the outside, but an ugly monster on the inside.
>>
>>7757311
Ya, basically the same garbage over and over again. You've got to give it to Blaire, she's made being a trans girl with unpopular opinions, popular...among other people with unpopular opinions
>>
>>7751078
She literally voted Trump.
>>
>>7751051
Make some social media accounts and be outspokenly right wing, pay particular attention to insulting and berating to liberals. As long as you don't mind straight teens constantly asking you if they're gay, you won't even need to be semi-passing to be constantly told you're hot.
>>
>>7751051
I'm more satisfied with our unanimous hate for this person than I should be.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.