[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Come in Hormone control...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: talking cells.jpg (23KB, 640x468px) Image search: [Google]
talking cells.jpg
23KB, 640x468px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ikmk5s16kA

Endocrine: Testes station, this is Endocrine RSO. Unconfirmed report of an in-system hormone rupture.

Testes Station: Impossible. Check your source.

Endocrine: Reading multiple pings below the androgen defense grid...

Testes Station: Oh, this can't be happening...

Testosterone Operator: There's no mistake. It's them.

Testosterone Operator: HRT CONTINGENCY has been declared. All units are mobilized and ready.

Androgen-B320: This is Androgen three-two-zero, prepped for combat insertion.

>A massive cypro blast hits the body

Testosterone Operator: What the hell was that?

Androgen Pilot: We're coming in hot. Hold on!

Androgen Pilot: We just lost our bird!
Testosterone Commander: Oh my God...
Testosterone Commander: What the hell is happening down there?
>Comm chatter overlapping
>incomprehensible.

Testosterone Marine: There's still male hormones down here!
Testosterone Commander: The receptors just dropped off my map!
Testosterone Marine: We need an evac...
Testosterone Marine: We're overrun. We'll hold this position as long as we can!

Testosterone Commander: I need you in that fight, Y Chromosome-One. Y Chromosome-One, come in. Y Chromosome-One, do you read me?
>>
Y Chromosome-One: I'm pinned down! I repeat, HEAVY EXPLOSIVES have been detonated! Requesting immediate backup!
>estrogen floods the bloodstream and starts binding to hormone receptors
>Female genes begin to express
X Chromosome-Delta: ALL YOUR BIOLOGY ARE BELONG TO US. YOU HAVE NO CHANCE TO SURVIVE, MAKE YOUR TIME.
Testosterone Commander: Dear God...
>>
File: 1479037203794.jpg (823KB, 1918x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1479037203794.jpg
823KB, 1918x1920px
>>7750935
This is brilliant.
>>
File: hormone war.jpg (105KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
hormone war.jpg
105KB, 600x600px
>>7750994
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGq70VCIH-A

Brain: Heart Bravo, we're reading 70 bogeys in your sector, please verify.

Heart: Very funny, Station. That's a big negative, over.

>(In background): Yeah, it might be a glitch in one of the adrenal modules-

Brain: Heart, be advised, running diagnostics to scan for malfunction.

Heart: The arteries are clear, Station. You got yourself some phantom dots. Over.

>Another large group over the near the Liver.

Brain: Liver X-Ray 6. Signs in your sector of some 100 bogeys, please advise.

Liver: Negatory, Station. Scope is clear. I dunno what to tell ya. Electrolyte interference? Heavy hydration activity today.

Brain: Testes Delta, uh... we may have a minor Hormone fault here. Do you have anything on your scope?

Androgen Traffic Controller: THEYRE EVERYWHERE!

>And a massive group of bogeys all over the Testes.

Brain: Testes Delta, repeat!

Androgen Traffic Controller: I'm lookin' at Cyprotene inside the Testicles ! How the hell did they get through?

Brain: Standby! Attempting to contact the nearest unit in that sector.

Sgt. Testosterone: I read you. This is First Battalion, 75th Y Chromosome Regiment, Sergeant Testosterone, acting commander of Hunter Two-One. Do you copy, over

Brain: All stations, be advised - androgen production has been disabled. Erections and Sperm manufacturing arrays are inoperative at this time.
>>
File: General test.jpg (17KB, 300x286px) Image search: [Google]
General test.jpg
17KB, 300x286px
This is Colonel Testosterone to all Androgen fire teams at the primary and secondary perimeters! I want a controlled fallback to the testes by stages, regrouping as you go! Our objective is full evac of DHT and androstenedione , and we will hold these genital until it’s done! You have at most one hour to make your way back here; after that you’re going to be cypro'd.”
>>
>>7750994
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Tvb7odzhRA

"This is Commander Testosterone, to all Androgen personnel. Despite all medical attempts to reverse the effects of the hormonal breakdown in the infected, we have found no viable cure."

"Repression is no longer an option; a T-spike discretion is now vested body wide, to be exercised on any suspicion of infection."

"Further to this, cell subject Brain, is now also designated as an active femhazard. Brain is to be masculinised on sight."
>>
I hate the that all the anthropomorphic cartoon characters, whether a human cell or God, always talk in a male voice.

t. buttfrustrated feminist
>>
>>7751163
What about Bugs Bunny's hot gf in Space Jam?
>>
>>7751122
>Brain, is now also designated as an active femhazard. Brain is to be masculinised on sight."
L O L
O
L
>>
>>7751163
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXMseqZk56g

i wanna know the personalities of

Estrogen
Anti Androgens
Testosterone
>>
File: image.jpg (116KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116KB, 800x600px
"Two million dead in the first day, another 7 million by the end of the first week, every defence annihilated, all our androgens on the run. Regrouping... Somewhere... Reports are coming in from other major cells. It's a well-coordinated attack, and so far it's been damned effective. Don't know what they are, what they want, or where they came from... Only one thing is certain: If Testosterone doesn't bring help soon, there won't be a testes left to save."
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.