[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

Homosexuality

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_9469.jpg (38KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9469.jpg
38KB, 600x600px
Homosexuality is a choice right???
>>
File: 1475894921309.jpg (735KB, 1200x1345px) Image search: [Google]
1475894921309.jpg
735KB, 1200x1345px
>>7750674
>implying you choose what gives you an erection
>>
>>7750674
No, how would it be? The attraction to individuals of the same sex is not a choice, although engaging in homosexual activity (i.e.: oral sex with another man/woman) is.

Seriously, why would you even consider the latter a choice? Do you believe gay guys are able to just will their dicks to harden at any moment and decide to just do it when it's another guy?

Explain the logical train of thought that lead you to this conclusion, because it sounds like you live in an entirely different planet mate.
>>
>>7751057
*former, not latter
>>
>>7751057
>>7751064
>>7750707
>>7750674
Faggotry is a disease, only a retard denies
That the sanctity of a holy marriage only applies
To that of a man and a woman. Quit trying to revise
The meaning of the word to suit your agenda
It's just an excuse to fuck someone of the same genda'
Yes, I get it, you're a sissy bender
Quit telling me how you like being fucked until your ass is tender
I don't care. Why marry anyway? Marriage is for cucks
I'd just find a hooker if I wanted a few sucks
If I was a fag, I'd find a gay bar and save a few bucks
Instead of giving up my whole life for a few fucks
Your movement is pointless, so are your new rights
Nobody cares what you do when you turn out the lights
So shut up or I'll choke you to death with your own tights
We don't need your faggotry to shoot up to new heights
If there was ever a god, he would hate all you queers
Spare me the tears, you've been shedding them for years
They got you the right to sodomize your peers
Now do it somewhere else and spare me the pain in my ears
>>
>>7750707
You get to pick where you put that erection.
>>
>>7751770
>Implying where you put your erection determines your sexuality.

Does that make you an autosexual?
>>
>>7751770
let's put it in your mothers mouth then
>>
File: 1486873845997.png (6KB, 415x416px) Image search: [Google]
1486873845997.png
6KB, 415x416px
>>7751866
That would make you a straight necrophiliac.
Don't yo see, you were never really gay to begin with.
>>
>>7751621
Did you make this thread just to post this shitty highschool emo tier poem. I bet you were the one spamming the poem about how gays are dead inside.

You are not clever. I hope you are a school kid because you are clearly at that level.
>>
File: FJSwJVs.jpg (20KB, 349x344px) Image search: [Google]
FJSwJVs.jpg
20KB, 349x344px
hello /b/
>>
>>7750674
Totally is

>source: choosed it
>>
Is being a nigger a choice?
>>
>>7752880
No, because free will is a myth
>>
>>7752880
Yeah, those escaped slaves could have totally picked white and spared themselves the trouble.
>>
>>7751621
Right, that's all well and good, but tell me, why should I care about the opinion of some edgy teenager who writes terrible poetry on the gay transsexual section of a Mongolian carpeting board?
>>
>>7751621
I hope your autism isnt contagious.
>>
>>7750674
Obviously no.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.