[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you tell if a 'cis' person is really closeted/repressed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 11

File: 1486639632346.jpg (64KB, 639x630px) Image search: [Google]
1486639632346.jpg
64KB, 639x630px
How do you tell if a 'cis' person is really closeted/repressed trans?

HSTS or A*P.
>>
>>7749585
I love how obvious it is which one is trans in that picture, and also how done with life the trans girl looks.
>>
>>7749585
>HSTS
...are not hard to spot, really
used to be even easier on the ftm end because there used to be such a thing as 'stone butches' who were super masculinate lesbians with genital dysphoria, wonder what another term for those is
just go to femgen there's a lot of them there
>>
>>7749585
Repressed trans are the ones who have the insults that actually sting if they are transphobic, if they aren't, they're going to understand where you are coming from, but insist that they aren't trans.
>>
>>7749626
AGP
>>
>>7749606
>implying that's not a flat cissie feeling jealous of her curvy trans friend
>>
>>7749633
You can also tell from the skull size and midface length
>>
>>7749623
And AGP?

>>7749626
And if they aren't talking about trans people?
>>
>>7749585
Well demeanor, personality, their interests and any depression/other mental illness can mildly indicate if they are trans or not.
Had this friend that was always "a little gay" acting, had lots of mental issues, but had GF's and seemed to be the man in the relationship for sure. Suddenly he shows me his wardrobe is full of lolita and other weeaboo clothes and that's how I found out he was a "crossdresser" but it just didn't really seem like he was trans yet. When I told him I was trans then he told me he was too. And that's how I found out he was AGP and there's a great deal of difference in trans people even though you don't have to believe Blanchard.

Also the original pic is sooo cute! Me and my GF loves it and I can sorta feel with the captions in that pic tbdesu...
>>
>>7749585

I'm aiming this list at MtFs specifically since that's what I am, though some might apply to FtMs.
>sit with their legs close together, not touching each other like a cis girl, but much closer together than you would see a cis man place his legs, who mainly splays them out
>dead eyes
>get uncomfortable or quiet when LGBT topics come up, but are still listening
>get dejected when people split into groups by gender and they're put into their natal sex's group, particularly noticeable if they were enthusiastic before, like if everyone was going to play a group activity and that's why they split into teams
>have no interest in putting the effort into looking good as their natal sex, their choices in clothing may seem to be either determined by practicality, or simply the first thing they pulled off the rack so they could quickly leave
>you or the people around them think they're gay, but they themselves don't seem to think they are
>they're MRA and their chief complaint seems to be they can't do the things women do
>seem to look longingly at women's clothing mannequins or makeup
>may not take an interest in what a group of people of their natal sex are doing, may instead be interested in what a group of the opposite sex is doing, if there is one
>>
>>7749606

yeah, as propaganda goes it's pretty funny
>>
>>7749686
>they're MRA and their chief complaint seems to be they can't do the things women do
ouch
>>
>>7749686
I was waiting for something like this to make it easier on me to blend in, I'll take my leave.
>>
>>7750930

>I was waiting for something like this to make it easier on me to blend in

What does that mean?
>>
File: image.jpg (622KB, 830x2623px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
622KB, 830x2623px
>>7749585
Most femboys are probably semi repressed transgirl's who call themselves boys out of either AAP or a gender critical ideology
>>
>>7751034
Only the "nu-femboys" on hormones.

"Femboy" didn't mean boiboobs and shrunken penises when the term was coined. It was originally referring to an effeminate young man.
>>
File: support your cisterfs.jpg (46KB, 640x607px) Image search: [Google]
support your cisterfs.jpg
46KB, 640x607px
Fixed for accuracy tbqh
>>
>>7751069

Thanks, anon. I had a good laugh and improved my mood from the usual shittiness of knowing I look like that.
>>
>>7751069
>cis-terfs
nice touch
>>
>>7749686
A lot of these are things everyone should agree with. For example, splitting ny gender is really problematic and sexist, and it IS a major problem that men aren't allowed to do the same things as women.
And 2bh women have much better options for clothes than men. Sometimes I send angry glares out of jealousy when I see someone wearing something nice.
>taking interest in women
It's called being heterosexual
>>
>>7751069
You forgot to turn the terf into a landwhale
>>
File: image.jpg (136KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136KB, 1080x1350px
>>7751060
There's ones who don't want to be girls but find the idea of getting less fem so horrible that they take pills

And those are ones who were femboys to begin with
>>
File: 1438838752153.gif (2MB, 365x254px) Image search: [Google]
1438838752153.gif
2MB, 365x254px
>>7751098
>For example, splitting ny gender is really problematic and sexist
Omg are you for real? "Problematic"? Lol jesus fucking christ dude, get it together. Anyway if you really believe splitting by gender for a group activity is "problematic" you understand nothing about humans and how they interact.
>>
>>7751123
If you go on 'mones, you must turn in your femboy card at ONCE because you are officially certifiably 100% a tranny.
>>
>>7751098

>It's called being heterosexual

I'm not talking about interest in the women themselves, but interest in the activity they're doing and in participating.

That's not a TERF, or she wouldn't be supporting her.
>>
>>7751135
Sorry I used the wrong word then. I love the word problematic because it's so useful, but I know it can be problematic to use on 4chan.

I just wonder, how can you not see how problematic splitting by gender is? It always leads to sexism and people being discrimminated against. Unless the groups end up exactly the same, you are causing difference between the genders. It's also an axiomic truth that a good mix of genders is good. Okay, and men and women may have statistically slightly different interests, and the groups are likely to be driven in a more stereotypical direction, which is bad for the people who may not agree with gender roles. And also, splitting by gender is not good if you want to get rid of bad cultural practices. Seriously though, it's hard for me to explain in words why it's problematic. It's just a truth you simply know from living in a civilized society.
There's also trans people, you may force people into a group whose gender they don't identify as, and this is a whole second issue.

>>7751141
Maybe I self inserted too much in this, but for me it's hard to see the difference between the activities and the people. I may believe I am interested in an activity, but I don't know if it's my heterosexuality subconsciously making me belueve I care about the activity while I actually care about the people
>>
>>7751192
>I know it can be problematic to use on 4chan
Using the word 'problematic' in the context of simple commonplace human social behavior is problematic.

>you are causing difference between the genders
No, the genders are different on their own, and people interact differently with the opposite gender vs their own gender.

>it's hard for me to explain in words why it's problematic
kek

>There's also trans people
The world doesn't revolve around trans people.
>>
>>7751135
Splitting people up by gender is dumb and only really happens during school activities, so it's whatever, why are you defending it?
>>
>>7751215
>what are sports
>what are clubs
>>
File: 1479067465142.png (127KB, 380x400px) Image search: [Google]
1479067465142.png
127KB, 380x400px
>>7751206
>The world doesn't revolve around trans people.

The world may not but /lgbt/ sure does.
>>
File: thecurrentyear.jpg (113KB, 890x680px) Image search: [Google]
thecurrentyear.jpg
113KB, 890x680px
>>7751206
>The world doesn't revolve around trans people

Hahhahaha
>>
>>7749686
This made me think about how obvious I am.
>>
>>7749686
>>sit with their legs close together, not touching each other like a cis girl, but much closer together than you would see a cis man place his legs, who mainly splays them out
>>dead eyes
>>get uncomfortable or quiet when LGBT topics come up, but are still listening
>>get dejected when people split into groups by gender and they're put into their natal sex's group, particularly noticeable if they were enthusiastic before, like if everyone was going to play a group activity and that's why they split into teams
>>have no interest in putting the effort into looking good as their natal sex, their choices in clothing may seem to be either determined by practicality, or simply the first thing they pulled off the rack so they could quickly leave
>>7749686
>>seem to look longingly at women's clothing mannequins or makeup
>>may not take an interest in what a group of people of their natal sex are doing, may instead be interested in what a group of the opposite sex is doing, if there is one
you got me
>>
>>7751206
>No, the genders are different on their own, and people interact differently with the opposite gender vs their own gender.
Because they are indoctrinated into self-segregation by people like you.
>>
>>7751192
>>7751098
>splitting ny gender is really problematic and sexist, and it IS a major problem that men aren't allowed to do the same things as women.
What gender splitting/segregation is the worst?

What's the most important thing men should be allowed to do that they aren't?
>>
>>7749686
>>dead eyes
>>get uncomfortable or quiet when LGBT topics come up, but are still listening
>>get dejected when people split into groups by gender and they're put into their natal sex's group, particularly noticeable if they were enthusiastic before, like if everyone was going to play a group activity and that's why they split into teams
>>have no interest in putting the effort into looking good as their natal sex, their choices in clothing may seem to be either determined by practicality, or simply the first thing they pulled off the rack so they could quickly leave
>>you or the people around them think they're gay, but they themselves don't seem to think they are
can confirm these are 100% applicable to ftms

also, they either get really mad when you make offhand sexist comments even as a joke (though lots of cis women do this too) or they go out of their way to complain about how unnecessary feminism is, etc.

and if they seem at least a little autistic/socially awkward/immature that basically confirms it.
>>
>>7753253
Yes, the entire planet was indoctrinated. It has nothing to do with natural human sexual dimorphism. It's just evil bigoted shitlords and you are just so enlightened for seeing that we are all really the exact same. Can I suck your dick?
>>
>>7749686

>>dead eyes

kek, these two
>>
>>7751069
That's literally me.

This is why I'm trying to repress.
>>
>>7751069
this is hilarious

t. tranny
>>
>>7757326
For example, "girls go in this group and boys in this group" in school settings. I also hate when there is a split based on gender in activities, for example "sleepover but only for the girls" and such.

Men aren't allowed to wear the same clothes as women or use makeup. There is also stigma against many hobbies, or just gender roles that are more restrictive against men, for example sewing or dancing. I'm not saying men can't do these, but there is a social pressure against it, and you need some bravery to do it.
There are also small, simple things like how you walk. It's much more acceptable for women to do things like skipping or not stepping on the lines.

These are just some examples. There are more, and I feel the oppression in some way almost every day.
>>
File: Lenin.jpg (149KB, 440x440px) Image search: [Google]
Lenin.jpg
149KB, 440x440px
>>7759067
>oppression
Omg dude, nothing you described even remotely qualifies as oppression

You sound like the male equivalent of a feminist whining on tumblr

Clearly you do not appreciate just how lucky you are, you soft cunt
>>
>>7758005
Don't don't don't don't don't
>>
>>7751069
Why would you do this? ;_;
>>
>>7759067
You're everything I hate about the gay community. I can almost smell the pastel hair dye leaking into your scalp.

die
>>
>>7749686
I'd honestly date someone that fits all of this as a straight male
>>
>>7749646
I fucking love this meme.
>>
>>7749686
this is scary accurate
>>
File: >sisters.jpg (108KB, 640x607px) Image search: [Google]
>sisters.jpg
108KB, 640x607px
>>7751069
SOMEONE SAVED MY EDIT! Thanks anon, you made my day.
>>
>>7759067
>For example, "girls go in this group and boys in this group" in school settings. I also hate when there is a split based on gender in activities, for example "sleepover but only for the girls" and such.
More examples?

>>7759114
>lucky
>to be male

>>7759184
>the gay community
Maybe she's trans?
>>
>>7759407
>lucky
>to be male
Lucky to be comfortable and safe enough to feel that he experiences 'oppression' over bloody slumber party invitations.
>>
>>7759424
I'm sure you say the same to the feminists bitching over "sexist" signs that say "men at work" when only men are working.
>>
>>7759436
I would, if I ever bothered speaking to feminists.
>>
>>7759310
As a trans woman, I instinctively want to separate the AFAB from that fucking manbeast, she probably doesn't even realize she's in danger because SJW rhetoric has made her think trans women are harmless.
>>
>>7759441
Why not spend more time against actual sexism like that than shaming LGBT people for objecting to sexism?
>>
>>7759454
As a trans man, I instinctively want to separate the AMAB from that fucking roastiebeast, she probably doesn't even realize she's in danger because SJW rhetoric has made her think cis women are harmless.

Cis women are /literally/ the devil. They can choke on my nonexistent cock.
>>
>>7759456
Like I said, calling such things "oppression" is behaving just like a tumblr victim-complex feminist. I would call anyone out on it.
>>
i'm a cis person undergoing an identity crisis and I think I may be repressed trans/agp

ama
>>
>>7759469
So no, you wouldn't say a word against feminist bullshit, but the moment an LGBT person says how miserable being male makes them, shitposting time.
>>
>>7759489
You can twist it anyway you like... Anon was being worse than ignorant calling such things oppression. :|
>>
>>7759466
iktf
>ywn corrective rape disgusting cisbians into becoming beautiful paragons of androphilic femininity
>>
>>7759466
How could an AFAB ever pose any danger to a disgusting AMAB freak?
>>
>>7749585
>beta male aesthetic
>don't take care of their appearance (hair, posture etc.)
>often quiet or less assertive in conversation
>into anime and/or vaporwave
>prefers to play as the girl in video games
>tranny eyes (look devoid of life, full of suffering, often with dark circles)
>when trans topics are brought up, tries to distance themselves from the topic e.g. by changing the subject, staying quiet or proclaiming that they "don't know anything about that sort of thing"
>few relationships with females but not actively gay either
>some degree of autism
>if in a situation where crossdressing etc. as a joke, e.g. a halloween/fancy dress party, will try to emphasise it's a joke while taking an unusual amount of care to get 'female etiquette' etc. correct
>>
>>7759236

Just wondering, why? And if they're repressed, then they're not on hormones, yet.
>>
File: 1484236933001.jpg (38KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1484236933001.jpg
38KB, 480x480px
>>7749686
.....STOP FOLLOWING ME!
>>
>>7759475
Why are you repressing? STOP REPRESSING.
>>
>Eyes devoid of life
Why is this so common?
>>
>>7764435
Eyes can say a lot about a person.
>>
>>7764453
Being in threads like this makes me angry that no one around me knew I was trans before I did. I had all these signs. Granted I lived in a rural town in North Carolina so seeing dead-eyed blob creatures walking around must not be that extraordinary.
>>
>>7749585
there are no closeted trans, only people who give attention to thoughts better left ignored
>>
>>7764495
Being trans isn't common enough for people to go looking for it, even in less rural areas. Hell it often takes trans people a while to connect the dots themselves.
>>
>>7764495
i feel the opposite--they make me more glad no one figured it out, as far as i know. i ended up acting gay enough as it is
>>
cis male here, into yuri, often have a female voice for my thoughts, got along better with girls in most of school, sometimes envious of the perks of being a girl, am I leaning towards trans?
>>
>>7764554
>sometimes envious of the perks of being a girl
namely?
>>
>>7764554
>a female voice for my thoughts
...Is it normal for you thoughts to have a gendered voice? Mine dont, so Im wondering if I should be concerned.
>>
>>7764563
ease of attention, promiscuity, acceptable weakness
>>
>>7749585
>one on left has bigger head
skull size autist, your time to shine
>>
FtM
>Either dresses hard butch or dresses like a scene weeaboo
>Into anime either way
>Looks perpetually dead inside

MtF
>Extremely quiet our loud and outspoken, no in between
>Works out a fuckton but never seems to enjoy it or reap any benefits from it
>Wears boring clothes all the time
>>
>>7764593
mines does, i'm a bi cis male and usually my "though voice" is the mine with a british accent......
>>
>>7764593
My thoughts run way too fucking fast for there to be a "voice", although when I'm planning out my own dialogue, whether IRL or online, my inner voice depends on my mood and how I feel about myself at the time.
>>
>>7751034
man that's got to be one of my favourite trans comics ever
>>
Despite what some here would say. Wanting to be a girl is a good sign
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.