[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/lgbt/ will defend this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 6

File: showposter.jpg (22KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
showposter.jpg
22KB, 300x300px
>>
>>7749319
Nope. I hate reality shows regardless of the content. They're ruining society, and now we have a reality show host as the leader of the free world.

The girl's smart though, I'll give her that. She's cashing in on her popularity, and she'll probably make bank even if the show fails in the ratings.
>>
I don't think anyone will defend TLC
>>
>>7749319
of course i'm not going to defend that
jazz's family is terrible, they shouldn't be outing her -- the most important thing for people transitioning that early is preserving stealth so they can have completely normal lives and never need to ever acknowledge their condition
>>
>>7749319

I'll defend early transition, but I won't defend Jazz as a person because I don't know her.
>>
>>7749468
But she's cooperating with it all. It'd be one thing if she didn't want all this, but she's written a book and has an active youtube channel. That's hardly the actions of someone who doesn't want to be known for this.
>>
>>7749468
She got rich and famous, you doofus.
>>
>>7749485
but she's been a public figure since early childhood -- it's all she's ever known
of course she's adjusted to it
that does not mean it's a good thing
>>7749493
her family has never exactly wanted for money in the first place
fame is great, but fame as a tranny is rather less so, and she's discussed in the past how it upsets her to be the tranny at school and in day to day life
>>
Good for visibility I guess but it's basically the story of a privileged trans girl that has everything handed to her. She can afford lupron for fuck's sake.

Not trying to be all tumblr or anything. It's just not an interesting story. I want to learn about the trans men who are stuck on the waiting list for top surgery. I want to hear about the poor trans women in the ghetto who get their hormones from their friends. I want to learn about 50 year old trans guys trying to tell their wives that they have a dark secret they've been hiding for years.
>>
>>7749319
Poor hon.
Sandnigger genes are too strong, even if you start in your early teens.
>>
>>7750583
What is lupron?
>>
>>7750592
Supreme puberty blocker basically. Highly expensive, $800 per injection and injections are given every 3 months about.
>>
>>7750583
Despite being privileged, she will probably only have chasers as boyfriends. The boys in her school want nothing to do with her lol.
>>
>>7750591
She's literally Ashkenazi Jew.
>>
>>7750583

The first two stories don't sound all that interesting to me. And why would there be a waiting list for top surgery? There can't be that many cis women getting mastectomies for breast cancer. Sounds like it would not grab much attention. The second is slightly more interesting. The really fascinating part to me is the last part. The level of desperation, fear, and sometimes self-hatred one has to have to go through so many years of suffering like that is incredible. And I think they're a stronger case to any repressed tranny to do something now before it gets worse.

>>7750583
>>7750592
>>7750616

I read in an article that she actually uses a year-long GnRH implant that costs $18,000 and that's why they took the show offer. But who knows if that's true.

>>7750810

If I had been in her position, I would just find a guy in college. Guaranteed to be less of a fuckboy than a high school student. But then assuming her parents would let her have a boyfriend that much older, the fact that part of her life would come out easily due to her level of public exposure would scare a reasonable guy off. And there may not be as many colleges around her as there are around me. There are at least 5 within 10 miles of my city.
>>
>>7750616
>>7750858
Ah, no wonder I ended up looking like a hon, I didn't have access to the best products.
>>
>>7750858
>And why would there be a waiting list for top surgery? There can't be that many cis women getting mastectomies for breast cancer
top surgery and cancer mastectomy are entirely different surgeries
that's like asking how there can be an srs waiting list when there aren't that many men getting orchiectomies for testicular cancer
there are top surgery waiting lists, some of them pretty long
>>
>>7749319
literally who
>>
She's a better representative of the trans community than Caitlyn Jenner.
>>
>>7750858
Damn too much money! If I had a son and he inherited my AGP I wouldn't pay for his blockers. I'd be all like

>"Son your old man had to go through male puberty, you can at least wait until 16, a little test won't kill you, besides your dick will be way bigger when you do transition."
>"But daaaaaad i'm trutrans!"
>"Surrrrrre you are."
>>
>>7753911
16 is way too late even by "it builds character" standards
>>
>>7753911
>"Son your old man had to go through male puberty, you can at least wait until 16, a little test won't kill you,
Do you also support the parents who force their kids to be the opposite gender?
>>
>>7752425
This.
>>
>>7749319
I like her 14yo agp hon side kick.
>>
File: noelle.png (414KB, 600x453px) Image search: [Google]
noelle.png
414KB, 600x453px
>>7753985
>the FFS money, Jazz
>>
>>7753985
How can a 14yo be AGP?
>>
>>7754014
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kgUuLgKBac
>>
File: prnewswire2-a.akamaihd.jpg (110KB, 650x478px) Image search: [Google]
prnewswire2-a.akamaihd.jpg
110KB, 650x478px
He's getting his own doll.

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/tonner-doll-company-introduces-jazz-jennings-doll-at-2017-new-york-international-toyfair-300405293.html
>>
>>7754048
looks nothing like xir
>>
>>7754048
>even the doll has a bad hairline

kek
>>
>>7754054
>bad hairline
hang on, do people really fall for this meme? when guys with normal hairlines post threads asking if they're balding, are they being legit?
lots of normal non-balding people have high hairlines, especially women -- women routinely have much higher hairlines than men
i'm ftm, my hairline hasn't changed at all from pre-t, and it looks a lot like jazz's
>>
>>7754048
why didn't i get to be a female celebrity?
>>
>>7754075
>i'm ftm, my hairline hasn't changed at all from pre-t, and it looks a lot like jazz's
Obviously you are properly masculinized and trutrans.
>>
>>7750583
>Good for visibility I guess but it's basically the story of a privileged trans girl that has everything handed to her. She can afford lupron for fuck's sake.
Probably the best story for visibility, for people who are ignorant and cautious about the topic to see the ideal, healthiest manifestation of it.
The scenarios you've described, while relatable for trans people, would just read like junkies by cis people who don't know enough to understand and trust that it's a legitimate condition. Not to mention as no-hope misery guts stories for young trans kids who are just figuring themselves out and worried about how the world would treat them if they told someone.
>>
>>7749319
The more tranny shit is out in the open the better public acceptance will be.

People have this strange fear of the hidden, they see it as subversive or dirty.

She sees normal and pretty as well so that heightens our image.
>>
>>7754183
Not really. Too much and people will vote for Trump or other right wing parties because they are getting annoyed that less than 0,5% of the population attention whores about muh toilette, muh genderfluid pansexual demiqueer catkin pronouns and muh 8yo need medicaments to suppress puberty and operation to cut off their genitals.
>>
>>7754349
Trans people aren't the ones who are bitching about bathrooms, also why should people be annoyed by the need for necessary treatments?
>>
>>7754354
All the outrage over North Carolina was by cis people?
>>
>>7754349
>people will vote for Trump
Why is this a bad thing? You guys DO remember the alternative to Donald Trump was Hillary Clinton, right? As in the woman who gave American support to al-Qaeda in Syria and told the public it was just "moderate rebels"? The woman caught cheating in the Democratic primaries? But oh, Trump said things that are offensive... jfc smdh.
>>
>>7754349
>implying literally anyone voted for trump over such a minor issue
>implying 'chillary' would have been any better
>>
>>7754354
>necessary treatments
>8 year old not allowed to legally sign a contract
>allowed to get hormones that strongly harms his overall health and switches genders because he loves to play with dolls

>>7754378
of course they also voted to some degree because they support traditional role models and not LGBTQAPIK pronouns
>>
File: moral high ground.png (2MB, 1248x818px) Image search: [Google]
moral high ground.png
2MB, 1248x818px
>>7754396
Actually it had nothing to do with LGBT people, except that the terrorist attack at Pulse nightclub in Orlando redpilled a lot of LGBT. But the real reason Trump won is just that he was not Clinton.
>>
>>7754408
I generally meant right wing parties.
>>
>>7754396
>8 year old not allowed to legally sign a contract
>allowed to get medical treatments determined as being necessary doctors and consented to by child and parents
>>
>>7754427
Wait, you fuckers seriously believe that someone who believes in Santa Claus is able to judge if he wants to take meds who will fuck up his natural development?

Do with your bodies whatever you want, but giving your underage children hormones should be punished.
>>
>>7754396
>child old enough to obviously fit better as the opposite gender
>shouldn't be allowed to receive reversible treatment that will allow that with her own, her parents' and her doctor's consent
>infant baby
>parent should be allowed to permanently remove part of his genitals for aesthetic reasons without consent
>>
>>7754439
>hey Dad look how I love to play with dools
>dresses are pretty :)
>these are sufficient reasons for /lgbt/ to give him hormones and pay for sexchange because children are never every changing their world views as they grow up

I also never said something about circumcision and I'm also against it fyi.
>>
>gender is a social construct
>boys and girls don't need to be limited by gender roles
>but if an 8 year old boy has fun with a My Little Pony toy and plays dress up in mom's closet, obviously it's gender dysphoria!
>>
>>7754451
Do you retards seriously believe that people give hormones and SRS to kids? At best they're given blockers. At least inform yourself before barfing shit all over the place
>>
>>7754458
The problem is parents trying to convince their children they are transgender, damaging the child's development when the parents turn out to just be idiots.
>>
>>7754451
>I'm also against it fyi.
What do you think the punishment should be?
>>
>>7754458
>just blockers
>absolutely natural
>>
>>7754465
The same as for assault. Believe in whoever and whatever you want but the body of your children is more important than some 4000 year old religious rules. Only when your children are 18 they should be able to give consent for circumcision.
>>
>>7754472
Agreed, although US circumcision is for 19th Century anti-masturbation reasons, not religious ones.
>>
>>7754437

I believe that doctors can judge if a child needs medical treatment, whether that's hormones to treat dysphoria, medication to treat other mental illnesses, medications to treat physical illnesses, amputations and surgeries to treat physical illnesses, etc.
All medical intervention has side effects and potential consequences. Transition is no different.
>>
>>7754451

How's it feel having opinions on shit you know literally nothing about? If you actually give a shit, make at least read a Wikipedia article. How are you going to save the children like this?
>>
>>7754456

That's not what gender dysphoria is.

>hurr chil all has imajinashun
>one chil begun hallucaminating
>"durrrr suddenly mentel ailness!!!"
>but chil supposed to have imajinashun
>>
>>7754487
So you too believe that children should get sex change and hormon therapy making them infertile because they sometimes said how they think that they're a girl?
>>
>>7754500

Oh no, I see the problem here, you're illiterate!
>>
>>7754495
I know that. I'm talking about how parents misidentify their children and confuse them.
>>
>>7754509

That's why doctors exist.
>>
>>7754534
Doctors can fall for it when children have been convinced they are trans.
>>
>>7754538

Show me some numbers.
>>
>>7756051
???
>>
>>7756122

Prove that children being convinced and in turn fooling medical professionals is a legitimate concern.
>>
>>7756235
It's not a concern, that's the point. It's denied.
>>
>>7756538

Prove that we SHOULD be concerned, you fucking mogoloid. Show me any evidence that this is actually happening and isn't just a figment of your paranoia and ignorance as to how this system works.
>>
>>7757001
Why does the idea trigger you so bad?
>>
>>7757010

I'm not triggered at all, I'm making a perfectly reasonable request for literally any evidence that this is actually a thing that's happening, and that it's not just your fan fiction. Because if it's real and you have evidence of it, obviously I'd like to prevent cis children from being victimised. Otherwise, the only potential victimisation going on seems to be your paranoia needlessly threatening transgender children from being able to get necessary medical treatment.

So for the third time, please educate me on this supposed problem.
>>
>>7749319
I defend early transition as a mtf hon late transitioner(18)
>>
>>7752425
Bigfoot would be a better representative of the trans community than Caitlyn Jenner. What's your point?
>>
>>7757410
>excess body hair
>disproportionately large feet and hands
>too ashamed to be seen
>legitimacy constantly questioned

>Bigfoot's Wife A Lesbian?! Sex Change Secret Revealed In Tell-All Interview! $4.99
>>
>>7749319
Wait, what, there's stuff on TLC other than Say Yes to the Dress? And shows about hyper-fat people? And Say Yes to the Dress Atlanta?
>>7749464
Hey, I like that show on it, it's so fucking catchy!

But, still, any such addition as this would mean aggressively enriching TLC's lineup, would it not?
>>
File: youlikejazz.png (134KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
youlikejazz.png
134KB, 300x300px
>>7749319
go back to /b/
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.