[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to know youre trannysexual?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1482772318001.jpg (60KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
1482772318001.jpg
60KB, 655x527px
How to know youre trannysexual?
>>
File: blue button red button.jpg (9KB, 320x160px) Image search: [Google]
blue button red button.jpg
9KB, 320x160px
The blue button makes you a girl for a day.
The red button makes you a girl permanently.
Assume you're good looking as a girl and there are no social problems from the change.
You only get to press one button once. No retries, to going back.

Which button do you choose?

If it's the red, you're a trannysexual.
>>
>>7749269
what if i don't have much dysphoria but would still pick red if i could?

>Assume you're good looking as a girl
but anons say 'if you don't want to be any girl you aren't trans'
>>
>>7749269
Why would that make you a tranny? Trannies aren't women, they're usually not good looking, and there's tons of social and personal problems from the change. It's nothing alike.
>>
>>7749370
You're not a tranny because you want to be a tranny. You're a tranny because you want to be the opposite sex, all the time forever.
>>
>>7749385
That's not how it works. I'm not a tranny because my gender identity is male. It's not "inconsistent with my assigned sex". Look it up.
>>
>>7749394
how is that different from what that anon is saying?
it's exactly the same
>>
>>7749737
No? A desire to be a girl doesn't equal to a dissatisfaction with being a man. I'm comfortable with my gender, so I'm not transsexual.
>>
Red definitely.
>>
>>7749241
1. You're mentally unbalanced
2. You want to fuck up your perfectly functioning genitals and make some horrible abomination in its place
3. Even after everything you'll still be crazy and will probably kill yourself because sex change solves literally nothing
>>
>>7749340
AGP.
>>
>>7750647
but if an agp wasn't trans too why would she press the red button?
>>
>>7749269
i think i'm a tranny then but my face is pretty unpassable as a woman

should i kill myself?
>>
>>7752744
pics
>>
i'm really confused right now. i've always hated my body (to the point that i can barely masturbate to the thought of this body screwing another) but i always chalked that up to me being overweight. but, i'm also sexually submissive and i'd press that red button in a heartbeat. but i also have no desire to transition because i'd make an ugly girl. what is this?
>>
>>7758946
I would be a good looking girl, but I can't transition.
Feels bad.
>>
>>7762307
>I can't transition.
Yes you can.
>>
>>7750428
>sex change solves literally nothing
Except completely killed my depression and made me content and confident with myself for the first time since childhood.
>>
>>7766536
Who did you go to?
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 389x388px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 389x388px
>>7749241
Just say you are. No one can prove otherwise
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.