[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you're a transbian in love with your straight transgirl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170203_103106413_HDR.jpg (2MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170203_103106413_HDR.jpg
2MB, 4160x2340px
>tfw you're a transbian in love with your straight transgirl best friend
>you buy her mones
>he jumps her bones

I just need to be held. I feel shattered.
>>
>>7747662
story as old as time
don't worry, friend, you'll settle down with a nice transbian someday
https://sillyolme.wordpress.com/2013/03/13/going-to-the-chapel/
>>
>>7747662
I-I will be your transbian lover. I-I'm lonely t-too.
>>
>>7747695

LOL nice.
>>
>>7747714
i-i'll be your transbian lover if OP doesn't want any.

I'm a khv
>>
>>7747662
>Tfw one of my best friends is a bi trans girl in a ltr with another trans girl
>she's beautiful, passes perfectly and is pretty successful and creative
>is really kind and supportive when I confide in her
>really fun to talk to, basically share the same sense of humor along with tastes in film, vidya and music
>tfw i make her laugh i feel really happy and content with things
>tfw she sometimes teases me or compliments me and i start blushing like crazy
>really careful to hide that I'm attracted to her and never comment on her looks when she shows me pics
>terrified of her finding out i have feelings for her. once had a dream where she found out and it ruined our friendship
>tfw if i met her first we would have probably hit it off
>tfw care too much about her and her gf's happiness to ever confess my feelings to her or pursue a relationship with her
>tfw I'm probably never going to bump into someone that perfect again
>tfw just got dumped by another girl who I felt I had a similar connection with
>tfw most likely gonna go from one lonely transbian to the next until I die alone
>>
>>7747714

OP here.

Kik: gamine_
>>
>>7747812

>> i liked someone but didn't do shit

ah huh
>>
>>7747947
Not much you can do when that person is already taken and most likely doesn't share the same feelings for you. Plus if I flat out confessed and asked her out it would ruin my friendship with her. Imo that's infinitely worse than never being with her.

You can't make moves on someone that's unavailable. Why do some transbians fail to understand this? I hate being associated with the stereotype of pushy transbians that act creepy and hit on straight trans women and cis lesbians.
>>
File: IMG_0609.jpg (58KB, 613x533px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0609.jpg
58KB, 613x533px
>a straight man who wants to be a gay woman falls in love with a gay man who wants to be a straight woman but the gay man won't get with the straight man because the straight man is a woman now and the gay man is a woman now
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.