[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was Emperor Elagabalus AGP?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: elagabalus.png (63KB, 176x270px) Image search: [Google]
elagabalus.png
63KB, 176x270px
Was Emperor Elagabalus AGP?
>>
>>7747312

Well he was just a crossdresser and not an actual tranny so no.

>some femfag got the chance to rule over the greatest civilisation in European history and you're stuck in the 21st century where your life has no value.

glad he got fucking murdered.
>>
He offered a ton of money for the doctor who could give him a vagina, so I think he was actually a she.
>>
>>7747379

None of that is actually known for certain. All we know is that he was kind of a faggot, the rest is all hearsay and rumour.
>>
>>7747395
By those standards we know essentially nothing about the ancient world. Biased histories are all we've got.
>>
>>7747417

Not really. We can be pretty certain that he was some level of faggot since it comes from multiple sources, but specific instances of his faggotry are hard to be confirmed true.

It's like taking that one bullshit golden shower Trump article from Buzzfeed and using it as a historical document in the future.
>>
>>7747312
elagabalus was hsts
she (using she for simplicity) was a feminine androphilic natal male who experienced sex dysphoria from a young age, was clearly gnc enough it was routinely commented on, and primarily attracted to masculine gender-conforming heterosexual men
i've seen elagabalus used as an example of an ancient person who can be labelled hsts, in fact
>>
>>7747624

HSTS don't typically run through three wives though.
>>
>>7750552
Yeah but it was ancient Rome and he was an emperor so who knows. Really it's hard to apply any modern standards of sexuality or gender to a society that old. The distinction between "insanity", "extreme faggotry" and "transsexualism" isn't clear at all since those definitions and distinctions didn't exist at the time.
>>
Finally a thread about my nigga Elagabalus

>prostitued himself in brothels
>asked doctors if they could cut a vagina into his torso

First tranny emperor and the last for a good reason
>>
>>7751970
It's disheartening that the first(and last) tranny emperor we had was fucking insane.
>>
File: go away dolphin.jpg (29KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
go away dolphin.jpg
29KB, 500x375px
>being trans before the 21st century

at least there was hemlock juice
>>
>>7747360
>Well he was just a crossdresser and not an actual tranny so no.
>literally was trying to find a doc to give him a vagina
>>
>>7754333
There was also herbal treatment, social transition and testicle removal. Trannies before our time did fine without modern methods of transitioning. It's worth looking into how they physically developed themselves in case of a SHIT GOING DOWN INNAWOODS NOW event.
>>
>>7751970
>>7754311

I wonder if trans people would have been viewed more normally if Elagabalus had been a good ruler and a tranny.
>>
>>7755427
I'm interested, expand on this some more. How do you tranny without modern medicine?
>>
>>7756357

Pregnant horse piss.
>>
>>7762085
Wouldn't that require access to a lot of horses? Horses aren't cheap.
>>
>>7762151

There's herbal stuff too, but I haven't looked into it.
>>
>>7754311
>It's inevitable and self-explanatory that the first(and last) tranny emperor we had was fucking insane.
FTFY
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.