[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well this sucks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: bugs-bunny-39.jpg (215KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bugs-bunny-39.jpg
215KB, 1920x1080px
I find a cute guy. Someone I would like to wake up next to everyday. We haven't screwed yet, and I don't think we will ever.

He told me I'm too big for him.

Fuck it, I guess I should just this other guy up who has a sex dungeon.

I'm gonna be forever alone. I'm not even slutting it up, I just want a fucking bf.
>>
>>7747168
By too big do you mean your dong or being fat ?
If latter change it , if former that sucks
If former how big are you ?
>>
File: IM A GARRAF (spellt rong).png (406KB, 540x541px) Image search: [Google]
IM A GARRAF (spellt rong).png
406KB, 540x541px
>>7747168
It will be ok anon
>>
>>7747168
If your dick is too big there's two option. One have him fuck you. Two slowly use toys and the like to stretch out your partner until he is capable of taking you inside him.

How big are you that your partner won't have sex?
>>
>>7748752
>>7749096
I'm 8 inches and 6 around. I honestly think he is using at an excuse though.
>>
>>7749098
6 inch girth is apparently quite large, I'm pretty bad at imagining inches and the like which is ironic cause I like cock and measure shit for a living. I checked with a piece of paper and a ruler so I think I have a rough understanding. The bottom would probably need preparation, significant preparation if they are not used to fucking. Why do you think it's an excuse?

btw
http://howlongismyschlong.com/
You are in the 99th percentile for both
>>
>>7749120
I don't know I just feel like he is just trying to use it as such.

Well everyone that has seen it has told me it's large. Even this fat black prostitute said it was large when I flashed her. I was drunk lol.
>>
>>7749096
this. although, some people like when you squirm as they stretch you with their dick
>>
>>7749145
That is what I like. When I screw it's all the little details that get me off. Stuff like if he bucks his hips slightly when I ram him, the little noises, the look in his eyes when he first feels it go in. Fuck now I'm hard.
>>
>>7749221
>>7749145
You made me blush dammit. Guys actually like that stuff? I mean I guess it kinda makes sense from a different perspective. It's just so embarrassing though. I only really did it with a closeted guy who was too embarrassed by the idea of others hearing that he wouldn't fuck me if I made noise. Made sex mighty hard.
>>
File: 1315645646847.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1315645646847.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>7749221
you got to savor all the little emotions

>>7749236
One of my favorite things is hearing their breath chance speeds/depths, sharp gasps, and yeah. Eyes are a big one. Also, guys who naturally moan.
>>
>>7749268
Oh dear, what is it that you want the most out of a sexual partner? Sorry if this is weird or invasive I'm just really curious because I've never once been interested in fucking a guy only, you know, being the one getting screwed. So hearing about the things guys who like to do that stuff like is interesting.
>>
>>7749268
Oh no doubt man. Their breath is a big one. This is some of the stuff I fell in love with about sex. I'm more mental in bed. If he just lays there and there is no real reaction then it's no fun. I like the moaning.

This is one thing I wonder, why does it seem that there are a lot of guys who don't seem to make any noise when cumming? I find if I straighten my legs when I cum it makes it so much better and for like 10 seconds my face turns red, veins pop out of my neck, and I moan/grunt out loud. Just doing so makes it so much better.
>>
For you.
>>
>>7749351
Yeah true. However if I don't do it then I have like the most underwhelming orgasm. I also noticed if I arch my back it feels pretty good too. Almost like stretching.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.