[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why would the patrons over at /ftmg/ rather become womanbeasts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_3142.jpg (153KB, 486x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3142.jpg
153KB, 486x750px
Why would the patrons over at /ftmg/ rather become womanbeasts insead of femboys?
>>
File: 2_by_sheebal-d7vvwkt.png (185KB, 528x776px) Image search: [Google]
2_by_sheebal-d7vvwkt.png
185KB, 528x776px
>>7746374
Stop draining the femboys' sanity stats
>>
>>7746374

Dysphoria?
>>
>>7746374
Normie here. What's a womanbeast?
>>
>>7746374
You know what's funny Fiona, if I called you a manbeast for taking estrogen you'd probably threaten your own suicide but it's ok calling trans men "women."
>>
File: IMG_3182.jpg (61KB, 500x596px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3182.jpg
61KB, 500x596px
>>7746585
This basically
>>
>>7749226
Technically ftms become actual beasts because they grow body hair and muscle at an alarming rate.

I take on the appearance of a hairless woman despite my maleness.
>>
>>7749230
you hate all men despite physically being one, fuck off hon
>>
>>7749230
>ever growing hair in the first place
>>
>>7746374
Part of it is that they probably wouldn't pass and would just be right back to being seen as soft butch lesbians.
>>
>>7746374
that still looks like a girl

>>7749227
he pretty much passes
>>
>>7749227

>tfw cis male and jelly of ftm gainz

like what the fuck. makes me just want to blast some test
>>
>>7749438
The average FtM dose just gets you in the middle of the natural male range. Unless you have low testosterone to start with, he doesn't have an advantage over you.
>>
File: adelefbomb2017-500x515.jpg (32KB, 500x515px) Image search: [Google]
adelefbomb2017-500x515.jpg
32KB, 500x515px
>>7746374
because having a penis makes them cry

>muh dysphoria!
>>
>>7749458
learn to read, shitposter.
>>
>>7749454
it's not the end result, it's the sheer gainz. ftm bodybuilders have roid-tier progress pics where they go from tiny girl bodies to beefy guys. I'm just saying that the progress pics can be super impressive and make me jelly
>>
>>7746545
>feeling any grief over how you're perceived
the definition of narcissism
why hasn't evolution killed them off yet
>>
>>7746374
I'm enjoying that life, even though I'm a female to faggot at this point.
Good hair genetics so I can keep it pretty long, a good deal of pain endurance that comes with waxing every inch of body and face, and a natural thin manlet frame are what made it possible. I still pass as male because my voice turned out ass deep and I have a very angular face, but I pass as a flaming homosexual.
>>
>>7749230
If ftms are womenbeasts that would make you a man-weakling not a woman.
>>7749580
Except that isnt what dysphoria is
>>
If I was that pretty I'd probably be a femboy too. But I'm not so I try to look like a normal dude rather than an ugly faggot.
>>
>>7746374

Because they’re trutrans, not AAPs.
>>
>>7746374
I'm ottermode at the moment and look kinda like OP except the haircut and colors. If I were attracted to men life would be easier.
>>
File: 200.png (295KB, 986x1356px) Image search: [Google]
200.png
295KB, 986x1356px
>>7749356
>that still looks like a girl
Femboys generally kinda do.

>he pretty much passes
"pretty much"

???

Is it the t-shirt?

>>7749478
>ftm bodybuilders have roid-tier progress pics where they go from tiny girl bodies to beefy guys.
Well yeah, they started from basically nothing. It's easy to add to zero.

> I'm just saying that the progress pics can be super impressive and make me jelly

>tfw you turned out to be insanely sensitive to T and look forward to triggering the shit out of tranny-hating /fit/bros with effortless gainz

Not you, but the ones who rage about "mentally ill women" getting prescription "gear" while they don't. (They'd probably get nothing out of my trendscum-level dose anyway, though.)

I wanna make them really, really mad.
>>
im incredibly salty at ftm trannies cuz they can just fuck up their bodies with testosterone just like that and have all the fucking changes

meanwhile i can at best fucking stop the body destroying process
>>
>>7750274
Why are you even salty, we can't get cocks. It can work for those who are into men, but not the straight ones like me. Women want the dick.
>>
>>7750287
yeah you can get dicks

i mean your voice changing by itself is one fucking godsend

not to mention you can actually "unfuck" your fucking bone structure
>>
>>7750298
>yeah you can get dicks
No, we can't. Frankendicks aren't dicks.
>>
>>7750309
a dick's a dick

i mean i'd say the majority of men have gross dicks and it always kills me inside when they be like rate my dick and i have to be like ughhh 7 or whatever

whatever at least im 5'2 maybe that'll compensate for the shit testosterone has given me
>>
>>7750317
Yeah no, it's not. It doesn't work like a regular penis.
>>
>>7750274
>just like that

Getting T is a pain in the ass though. MTF ladies can order most hormones easily online, but testosterone is a controlled substance, so you gotta go total black market or suck it up and find a doctor.
>>
>>7750274
Yeah, no benis tho. Your surgeries are better.

Also, there are conservative guys who want you (non-OP, at least).

>tfw even /pol/acks want trap tradwives
>tfw no /pol/ack homos want cuntboys to cuddle and peg their asses

Sigh.

>>7750298
It's true about the voice (BIG plus), not so much the bone structure. I am definitely stuck with weak shoulders and wider hips. Even working out my upper torso is only going to do so much to balance the bottom, because I have seriously, obnoxiously narrow shoulders.

(Inherited, ironically, from my dad. But he doesn't have birthing hips. Thanks a lot, dad.)

>>7750287
What are you talking about? Women are way less phallocentric than gay men. I've generally gotten more interest from even straight women than men.
>>
>>7750374
well i guess you're right about testosterone being more problematic to take through customs and etc but still i geuess

>>7750362
fair enough

>>7750375
yeah, voice, woot

at least i can hopefully train my shit, but its so fucking nerve wracking esp when u think everyone can hear you through your fucking apartment walls

narrow shoulders huh, wanna switch bodies i got like 14-15 inches bone to bone
>>
>>7750375
>What are you talking about? Women are way less phallocentric than gay men. I've generally gotten more interest from even straight women than men.
Literally where? Tumblr?
I did fairly well with women as a lesbian but as a ftm it's gonna be a pain.
>>
>>7749227
>implying ftm aren't just female bodybuilders who wants access to free T.
>>
>>7750362
I mean you can pee with it and penetrate and orgasm from it. Thats really the equivalent of what mtfs have to cis women.
>>
>>7746374
Who is the cute girl in your pic
>>
>>7750362
it does, this is a meme
both forms of bottom surgery are capable of peeing, having penetrative sex, having full 100% erotic sensation, etc, and are varying degrees of aesthetically normal (but modern phallos are pretty good)
>>
[email protected]
>>
>>7746374
Because they don't want to make you happy. They hate you that much.
>>
>>7746374
They want to become men because they aren't boys.
>>
>>7753707
>our board
>>
>>7749227
it sort of fucks me up how for transmen being trans can still be a source of pride but for transwomen we typically feel shame for having been male. (Or admitting we are trans is shameful)

Just fucks with me.
>>
>>7754192
i've met at least as many trans women who are into that shit as trans men, and i've met a lot of each
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.