[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do Lesbians care so much about gold star status when Gay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 8

File: tumblr_oht4ahiYlz1vx6kkho1_1280.png (917KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oht4ahiYlz1vx6kkho1_1280.png
917KB, 960x960px
Why do Lesbians care so much about gold star status when Gay men generally don't care if a gay guy slept with a women at one point?

I know not all lesbians care about gold star but I never even hear of the ideology among gay men
>>
>>7744660
Because lesbians hate men while gay men don't really care about women.
>>
>>7744660
>Why do Lesbians care so much about gold star status

Because men are disgusting, and defective versions of fully chromosomed humans. Of course, from your point of view, women should just quietly let themselves be defiled by males and not care about that, just like we should quietly accept everything else you force on us.

>Gay men generally don't care if a gay guy slept with a women at one point?

Because gay men are men and don't have any purity to lose.
>>
>>7744690
AKA: Lesbianism is political misandry and not a sexual preference.
>>
>>7744698
I see it as naturally being one and the same.
>>
>>7744690
I was asking more in like a why care kind of way if someones gold star or not, like refusing someone solely because they aren't
>>
>>7744731
I'm bi so I'm not gold star but some girls have told me that bi and non gold star girls internalize the idea that a relationship is supposed to have drama so they make shittier gfs.
>>
>>7744660
There are a lot of fags who care about that bullshit.

Dunno where you are getting this.
>>
>>7744690
What about the trannies
>>
>>7744757
> internal belief that relationships must have drama
Sounds like most girls tbqh.
And my exbf
>>
>>7744660
Isn't it the other way around?
>>
>>7744869
Most likely going to be hated too since most don't pass and keep their dicks.
>>
File: ZyxNjJL.jpg (2MB, 3492x4520px) Image search: [Google]
ZyxNjJL.jpg
2MB, 3492x4520px
>>7744690
I somehow agree with this.

But men can be trained to be less disgusting, e.g. sitting on the toilet to urinate, showering regulary, grooming etc.
Also they are good workers and contribute to society that way.

Criminal statistics clearly show that men are way more dangerous than women. That has to end. And it has to end quickly. We need to be smart.

I would like to be my gf a gold star lesbian. The thought of her being with a man is unpleasant (at least).
>>
>>7744954
Wat? ;-;
>>
>>7744954
>Criminal statistics clearly show that men are way more dangerous than women. That has to end. And it has to end quickly. We need to be smart.
And yet lesbian couples have the highest abuse rates.
>>
>>7744690
Waaaaaaat? ;—;
>>
>>7744954
This has to be bait. It's the same bullshit right-wingers splout about crime rates in negros.
>>
>>7744660
I'm a fag and I'd only care that a guy fucked a woman if it meant he was bisexual. I understand that some dudes try their best to make it work before accepting that they're homo. I don't begrudge them their effort. However, if they actually enjoyed it in any way, I would never enter a serious relationship with them. Bisexuals are pure cancer.
>>
>>7744704
>making hatred such a core part of yourself that it infects your sexual identity even
pitiable
>>
>>7745015
Of course its true, men have testosterone, it gives them violent urges. Young boys fight, men go to war, theres a reason for it.
What these stupid lesbians don't get is they're gonna be begging god for a testoterone fueled brute when a burglar breaks in or a rapist corners them in an alley.

Or like, if foreign invasion happens.
>>
>>7745033
But why do you think so? Is it because they have this "I'd fuck everything" ghost with them?

>>7745044
Yeah but men are not >way< more dangerous they are just dangerous in another way than women. So many females seem to plot against everyone just for the sake of what do I know. They're not going to hurt anyone physically but definetely psychologically.
>>
>>7745044
Women have a penchant for violence as well, they just tend to use men to do it for them.

>they'll be begging for someone to defend them when
when their partner physically abuses them yes
>>
File: 1462260386247.png (577KB, 1372x767px) Image search: [Google]
1462260386247.png
577KB, 1372x767px
>>7744954
>people giving serious responses to "men would be less disgusting if they sat on the toilet rather than standing up"
>>
>>7744989
>>7744991
>>7745015
Yes.
I am not baiting.
Crime rates in negros are so high because they produce even more testosterone. Thanks for the input!

>>7745044
>"stupid lesbians don't get that they need protection from men when an invasion happens"
You mean a muslim or african invasion. Almost all other people (like asians) tend to integrate very well.
And yes, men have a function in society and one of them is the protection of women. I am a lesbian and I know that very well. But just look at europe. There you can see how well men protect their women.
>>
File: SCUM.jpg (99KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
SCUM.jpg
99KB, 500x500px
>>7744690
>>7744954
Lesbians are defective women. You despise men yet you try to emulate them in every way possible, from the way you dress, speak, act, and look, even down to imitating sex with a penis. You are damaged and disgusting. You've all basically come to terms with the fact that you're too ugly, gross, and overall repulsive on both the inside and out in order to be bisexual like every other girl, so the only people you can seek companionship with is other repulsive misandrist dykes like you.
You're also more likely to report fake hate crimes and commit domestic abuse. You're a product of cultural Marxism and not only a detriment to society, but to yourselves.
At least gay men have higher IQs than the general populace. I wouldn't be surprised if dykefilth were dumber.
>>
>>7745076
You're jelly.

And welcome to 4chan, newfag.
>>
>>7745079
>But just look at europe. There you can see how well men protect their women.
That's thanks to cultural Marxism, which dykes play a key role in spreading, particularly when it comes to (((feminism))).
>>
>>7745054
>Is it because they have this "I'd fuck everything" ghost with them?

Yeah, but more specifically, they have the breeding ghost. Like heteros, bisexuals are hardwired to want a partner that can provide them with offspring. I'm obviously not that partner, so I'd find myself in the gutter by age thirty.
>>
>>7745081
Answering a troll question seriously! Priceless!
>>
>>7745096
>You're jelly

lmao, of what? Getting (You)'s? I've been here for years, if anything I'm surprised at other's inability to recognize obvious bait.

>>7745103
I'm bisexual and don't even want kids
>>
>>7745079
If a white man is attacked in Europe and defends himself against arabic or african assailants, he's found a racist in court and criminally punished. Thats your own retarded ass liberal agendas fault.

>Ban men from protecting you
>WTF MEN ARE WORTHLESS WHY WONT THEY PROTECT ME.
>>
>>7745132
>I'm bisexual and don't even want kids

Just wait a few years.
>>
>>7745081
>"Lesbians are ugly and stupid."
You're arguing like a child.

>"You despise men yet you try to emulate them in every way possible"
Denying the existence of femme lesbians and assuming all lesbians are dykes.
Lol, the kind of "lesbians" you are talking about are basically repressing transmen with unusual high testosterone (for a "female"). Megakek.

>"You're also more likely to report fake hate crimes and commit domestic abuse."
SJWs fake their sexual identity and orientation all the time.

>"You're a product of cultural Marxism and not only a detriment to society, but to yourselves."
Lesbians did exist well before Marx, you idiot.

>>7745102
Kek. I'm not a feminist. And marxism in general is a thing created and propagaded mostly by men.

>>7745132
>being at 4chan for years
>still "calling out the bait"

>>7745139
>assuming I'm a liberal or have voted liberal at any time in my life
Nice try.
Also I didn't say that men are worthless.
>>
>>7745164
>Just wait a few years

I've thought about it and the thought of passing on my mental illnesses to a child is pretty guilt inducing.
>>
>>7745213
You'll be surprised how compelling the breeder alarm is when it finally goes off.
>>
>>7745231
BIsexuals end up with gay partners like 10% of the time though, which is more than most studies put the LGB population at. That means the opposite is true.
>>
>>7745103
Would you adopt kids? I am gay and I could totally imagine adopting kids with maybe 30+. Not a must though.
>>
>>7745281
Or surrogate mothers are another option.

Bi dude here. Never want kids. This guy's problem definitely isn't his inability to give birth but the insecurity.

"I'm going to get tossed at 30 once I'm no longer pretty".

Like damn dude you realize a bunch of STRAIGHT people these days don't have kids? By choice?

This is why I just duck most gay dudes. I don't have the time or energy to be tending to the constant neuroses most of them have.

Meanwhile a kinky chick that's down for three some with another dude is . . . Also difficult to find. But less so.

So I am pretty much the bisexual who just fucks everyone gay and straight and only dates other bisexuals because honestly most people are terrible to live with.

You're terrible people. Fix your shit and stop putting it on me.
>>
File: 1481552375229.jpg (62KB, 640x425px) Image search: [Google]
1481552375229.jpg
62KB, 640x425px
>>7744660
I'm suprised no one has said this yet- lesbian sex has far lower rates of disease transmission, especially HIV. Therefore, a gold star lesbian is much less likely to be infected.
>>
>>7745320
I feel you are not much different from what you accuse him of. All in all most people here tend to generalize everything.
>>
File: 1485053693643.jpg (510KB, 400x834px) Image search: [Google]
1485053693643.jpg
510KB, 400x834px
>>7745070
>>7744991
Pic related. The statistics actually keep men and bisexual women at the top of abusers. It's especially high in gay male relationships....

>>7745475
Oh man remember that anon who worked at a clinic and a gold star got gonorrhea in her throat? Her bishit gf had been screwing around with dudes while they were together. You just can't trust anything that isn't gold.
>>
>>7745519
Can you at least provide some actual source and not just a picture with text and no author?
>>
>>7745551
It's the same source that people thought meant lesbians had the highest abuse rates. It's just that the data was actually examined. And the study proved men beat their partners in 90% of relationships.
>>
>>7745576
I wasn't saying they were right, I'm not even taking part in your baity discussion but you provide an unhealthy example.

>http://www.advocate.com/crime/2014/09/04/2-studies-prove-domestic-violence-lgbt-issue
That is at least some kind of a source to work with and there is plenty more if you just search for "violence homosexual heterosexual".
>>
>>7745622
What are you trying to bring up? They were spouting a common derogatory meme on this board about lesbians being the most abusive due to how they interpreted that old study. It's not about homosexual vs heterosexual. In that survey 67.4% of lesbians experienced abuse from female partners. 90.7% of gay men experienced abuse from male partners. So the true meme here is that gay men spend their time beating each other.

It was a study on victimization done by the cdc
https://www.cdc.gov/violenceprevention/pdf/nisvs_sofindings.pdf
>>
>>7745275
Considering that gay men are much more willing to date an openly bisexual guy than straight women are, that statistic is pretty damning.
>>
>>7745999
source for that? My experience has been the opposite.
>>
>>7745081
gay men imitate sex with a vagina

you think dicks were meant to penetrate other mens assholes? your using another mans asshole as a makeshift vagina
>>
>>7745103
Don't listen to the butthurt bitrash. It's common knowledge that bi men are not a good match if you're looking for something long term.
>>
>>7746267
Well i guess thats what the prostate is for.
>>
File: images (5).png (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images (5).png
5KB, 225x225px
>>7744690
Females make shit bait.
>>
File: images (9).jpg (5KB, 237x213px) Image search: [Google]
images (9).jpg
5KB, 237x213px
>>7744660
People actually care about this shit? I thought it was just a meme.
>>
>>7744660

>>7745456
>>
>>7746746

oops

>>7745531
>>
>>7744660
A lot of women are just interested in trying things, which is bad for relationships. People want to make sure the person is legit before they fall in love and get their heart broken.
>>
>>7746705
You thought I was really female! You've just made my day! Thanks, anon!
>>
>>7746027
You can google the various surveys of women's attitudes toward MSM as potential partners. Or you can just ask some at random. The vast majority don't want a man who has been with other men.
>>
>>7747081
>a cuck faggot
have fun when we purge your kind
>>
>>7744660

because it's biologically a lot easier for a woman to get STDs from a man and harder for a man to get STDs from a woman due to the mechanics of male sex

for example if I was straight I wouldnt want to date a bi guy because the chances of him giving me AIDS would skyrocket
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.