[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>degenerate feminine faggots are the reason why you can live

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: lmao.jpg (14KB, 301x301px) Image search: [Google]
lmao.jpg
14KB, 301x301px
>degenerate feminine faggots are the reason why you can live freely as a gay man today
>>
File: Look at this fucking degenerate.jpg (17KB, 241x400px) Image search: [Google]
Look at this fucking degenerate.jpg
17KB, 241x400px
>>7743914

I sometimes wonder if the same thing applies to trannies and Elagabalus.

>was a huge spender and hedonistic degenerate, would probably be into coke and heroin if it were around in that time
>alienated everyone in the empire by making his god the main cult of the empire
>married a Vestal virgin which would be like raping a nun at the height of Catholicism
>prostituted himself for the fun of it
>gave his whore mother permission to sit in on Senate meetings, if she were a good woman it would have been a step forward for equality for women, but because she was a WHORE SINGLE MOTHER, you know it sealed the deal on women never getting power
>tried to kill his cousin who was also his adopted son when he saw he was more common with the soldiers and anyone who wasn't a degenerated freak
>had absolutely no respect for anyone with any idea on how to spend their money and instead gave gifts to people who spent their money as frivolously as him
>said he would not have a son in case his son would turn out to be prudent with his money
>>
>>7744469
Well it definitely does NOT apply to the gay community. Gross drag queen faggots "fighting for rights" and the general populace wising up and realizing we gays are human too were two mutually exclusive events
>>
>>7746169

Oh wait, I thought that said, "why you CAN'T live freely as a gay man today" and so I was trying to say I wonder if Elagabalus fucked us trannies up by being such a degenerate the same way.
>>
I thought it was straight men being trash.
Like usual.
>>
File: 1486038215162.png (77KB, 232x303px) Image search: [Google]
1486038215162.png
77KB, 232x303px
>>7746260
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.