[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why some Lesbians hate ALL Males?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: ted-cruz-face.jpg (446KB, 3200x1680px) Image search: [Google]
ted-cruz-face.jpg
446KB, 3200x1680px
>>
>>7743357
pic included makes me think troll, but it isn't a bad question. I am confused.
>>
Because man are garbage if you have no sexual attraction to them there is no point in their existence. And dont come up with there are nice guys who arent all sexual predators. Because every nice guy eventually turned on me after 'being a good friend' and just tried to get in my pants.
>>
I don't hate men, I just want nothing to do with them. They're innovators, builders, and fighters and the world is a better place for it, but they're not good for interpersonal relationships.
>>
File: 1473911828128.png (182KB, 866x635px) Image search: [Google]
1473911828128.png
182KB, 866x635px
>>7743383
>tfw lesbians see you as the worker drone but you are so fucking lazy
>>
>>7743383
Your belief that I am not good for interpersonal relationships is fine, but thanks for all the nice statements! I think that testosterone helps us do neat shit!
>>
>>7743383
>but they're not good for interpersonal relationships.
Why do you say that? Asking because bi but prefer men for interpersonal relationships.
>>
I hate them because once you remove yourself from the formula they expect - dedicated, submissive, childbearing, wife - you see all the horrible things they do and the terrible people they are. I'm glad I don't find them attractive. Being lesbian is truly a gift of the Gods.
>>
>>7743357
Because there are some people that hate all ___, regardless of what type of people, and what ___ happens to be.
>>
>>7743383
>They're innovators, builders, and fighters
After they made sure that women couldn't do anything other than have children and cook.

Men are the cancer of this planet and you don't even need to be a lesbian to see it.
>>
>>7743462
They're dangerous, aggressive, inconsiderate, simple minded, uncouth, and vulgar. They pretty much have no qualities I would want in a partner or even a friend.
>>
Why some Men hate ALL Females?
>>
>>7743357

i'm a straight woman and even if i want to fuck men i still think a lot of them are ugly (and therefore bad) or are bad people (and therefore obviously bad).

lesbians aren't invested in fucking and dating men, they have no reason to try and find the good things about them.

>>7748869

good post
>>
>>7743462
Do men even talk? Whenever I'm at parties, they're mostly mumbling into their solo cups.
>>
Have you ever noticed that all women who hate men are ugly?
>>
File: 1484008823434.png (212KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1484008823434.png
212KB, 500x500px
>>7743377
Ever wonderd if maybe instead of everyone else being assholes, theres only one asshole and its you?
>>
>>7749818

1. Men are shallow and love pretty girls.
2. Women know men are shallow.
3. Women who want positive male attention try to be pretty to appeal to men.
4. Man-hating women want men to leave them alone and therefore do not want male attention.
5. Therefore, man-haters do not try to be pretty.

What incentive do women have to be attractive if not male attention and competing with other women for male attention? 'ugly' is a very natural state of existence. especially for women, because men don't really like us without femininity accoutrements like makeup and jewelry.
>>
>>7749082
>women don't have these qualities

:^)
>>
>>7749818
Have you ever noticed that all men who hate women are ugly?
>>
>>7743383
you sound like a bitch
>>
>>7743357
Either all/most men in their personal lives have been shitty, or they've been swallowed up by the even-crazier side of tumblr. Sometimes both, I guess.
>>
>>7752835
Tons of humans have these qualities, but we live in a world of unrealistic gender roles and many people force themselves to act in a way that fits their society, so it only appears like a bunch of men and some women have these qualities.

When men have these traits, men call them manly, women call them misogynistic shitlords. When women have these traits, men call them crazy feminists, and women call them role models.

In reality, everybody is an asshole. That, along with having an asshole, is the great equalizer we should be looking for, to end the sexism that everybody is subject to.

Both MRAs and Feminists are right, there are issues with how gender is perceived, but until everybody pulls their head out of their ass and stops having petty internet fights about who is more miserable, nothing will change.
>>
>>7749909
Do lesbians not like pretty girls? Wouldn't you want to look good for your girlfriend?
>>
File: oCxGOLM.jpg (24KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
oCxGOLM.jpg
24KB, 400x386px
>>7753264
>dating a lipstick lesbian
I want a real woman, not a doll.
>>
>>7743357
Typically it's from very major bad experience with a man or from many bad experiences. My gf knows quite a few lesbians that have pretty much said that it was due to one very bad experience. Curiously 3 of them, which had never met, had all been felt up on a train by a black guy and as a result hated men and really hated other races.

In some ways I can understand it but in other ways, hating an entire gender or race for what one individual did, is retarded.
>>
>fake anedoctal experience to further your own political agenda
>>
File: 1486765146503.png (464KB, 493x461px) Image search: [Google]
1486765146503.png
464KB, 493x461px
>>7743377
>if you have no sexual attraction to them there is no point in their existence

As a gay guy, this is exactly how I feel about women 2bh
>>
>>7753636
As a straight trans woman, it is exactly how I feel about cis women, too.
>>
>>7753655
If you're straight, why would that only apply to cis women? Wouldn't that apply to other trannies too?
>>
>>7743357
Why do all males hate lesbians?
>>
>>7755450
This
>>
>>7743357
Jealous of the D.
>>
>>7755450
>>7758448
I don't hate lesbians.
>>
>>7753662
It does, but I don't want to promote destruction of people nominally in the same class as me in case it bites me in the ass.
>>
>>7755450
The only hate lesbians once they realize that lesbians don't want to have "hot threesome" with a man.
>>
>>7743383
>They're innovators, builders, and fighters
only because women force them to be, without women they would be ugly and completely useless
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.