[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /lgbt/ think of /pol/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 1486780728221.jpg (112KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1486780728221.jpg
112KB, 720x960px
What does /lgbt/ think of /pol/?
>>
>>7743113
I think it is funny. Like half of them seem to want us dead, but they are about a legitimate threat as ISIS taking over El Salvador.
>>
I assume every poster on this site is an unemployed teenager.
>>
>>7743113
I'm sure they'd be much less hateful if they had qt submissive trap housewifes caring for them.
>>
File: 1485176256616.jpg (81KB, 640x475px) Image search: [Google]
1485176256616.jpg
81KB, 640x475px
>>7743113
My favourite board.
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 327x488px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 327x488px
>>7743113
>>
>>7743113
Retarded parrots.
>>
/Pol/ is great, they just need to stay in their containment board.
>>
>>7743113
I'm /pol and I think i might have found a qt bf. I wanna wife him up and breed him so hard. Still hail Hitler!

White pride world wide! Him and I are gonna make some super cute kids.
>>
It's easy to trigger you poltards.
>>
>>7743667
How so faggot?

I may be a homosex, but your a faggot just like that cute guy I'm fucking.
>>
>>7743113
They need to stay in their containment board tbqh.
>>
>>7746925
This. /Pol/ is full of ugly DYEL obese fags.
Only QT.s allowed here
>>
Do you hate us becuase we promoting breeding?

T. Polfag
>>
>>7748431
no but we're kind of annoyed because you encourage people to kill us irl
>too bad like 1/2 of /lgbt/ is masochistic freaks and is attracted to that
>>
>>7748467
Actually we do the opposite.

While some Humanities professors like to push the term 'ethnocentric' we actively fight against it. An ethnocentric view is a view that other cultures are inferior to our own, based on the values of our culture. It tries to imply their are no inferior cultures, only different ones.

Pol doesn't support 7th century idiologies, including those that encourage homosexuals to be flung off roofs.

The other focus of pol users is to reduce race mixing (which weakens cultures instead of celebrating them) doesn't apply to the lgb community, becuase you dont breed.

Also, Milo. We fucking love that cunt. He redpills Normie's like no other.
>>
>>7748431
Most trans women want to be bred.
>>
File: 1478589155320.gif (801KB, 250x195px) Image search: [Google]
1478589155320.gif
801KB, 250x195px
>>7743121

>Not a threat
>Meme'd a president into reality
>They have so much power the UN made a study to investigate the political effects of /pol/ out of all the boards in 4chan

Kek, if only you knew.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.