[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kiwi Farms is back up after being shut down for a few weeks.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: kiwi_square.og.png (16KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
kiwi_square.og.png
16KB, 400x400px
Kiwi Farms is back up after being shut down for a few weeks. Curious what the trannies here think about the site and their supposed harrassment of trans people.
>>
>>7742889
nice to hear it's back
i use it to keep tabs on an old, uh, 'friend' of mine
the site's general attitude towards trans people is deeply cringeworthy, but so are a lot of vocal trans activists, so here we are
>>
>>7742895
I agree. They may be ignorant towards trans issues, but I'm willing to watch them take these irritating hons down a notch.
>>
Cara page when?

>>7742895
Who?
>>
>>7742889
It's nice to have an organized one-stop shop for watching stupid people on the internet.

Well, between it and /mtfg/.
>>
>>7742889
it's impressive that the patrons themselves don't realize they're just less public lolcows
>>
>>7742889
lmao potc is on there
>>
>>7743164
lawrence (springtrapp on the tumblr board)
he's the ex of my first girlfriend from many, many years ago
i also second looking forward to when there will be a cara page
>>
>>7743164
Caraposter is a V.I.P. here and must be respected. How dare you
>>
>>7743183
So, did you see [redacted] around today?
>>
>>7742889
They don't harass trans people for being transferred though. They catalog and mock insane people who put themselves into the public and who may happen to be trans. It's not a requirement or anything. If cwc wasn't wearing skirts these days you think kiwi would just ignore his semen drinking ways?
>>
>>7742889
>their supposed harrassment of trans people
They can't be harassing trans people if those people aren't trans.
>>
They seem to understand that there are "real" trans people who need help and that they differ from the crazy trannies they usually go after.
>>
Who gives a shit about that. The site should be destroyed since the admin betrayed hotwheels by being incompetant.
>>
>>7743649
I missed this, what did the admin do?
>>
>>7743655
he had sex with lolis
>>
>>7743718
You mean hotwheels or the other one?
Hotwheels can't can't fuck anything he looks like a mutant baby from fallout.
>>
File: 1486876178135.jpg (54KB, 714x512px) Image search: [Google]
1486876178135.jpg
54KB, 714x512px
>>7742889
>their supposed harrassment of trans people

They harass trannies?
I always thought it's a side that's very ... one-sided and liberal, only attacking people on the right. Maybe the site isn't as bad as I thought!
>>
>>7743734
They harass the retarded trannies
>>
>>7742889
Dun really care but aren't they all just a bunch of manchildren who can barely run a forum? Almost as disabled as their marks.

It's a bit sad when you crave internet accomplishments to make up for a sorry life irl. They need help.
>>
File: C4eKWOAWYAA3Yr4.jpg (159KB, 1200x678px) Image search: [Google]
C4eKWOAWYAA3Yr4.jpg
159KB, 1200x678px
>When you find an ignorant racist online and you have to show all your friends at Starbucks.
>Sense of moral superiority increases.
>>
>>7743718
Wait, so place was run by a Pedo and got shut for it?
>>
>>7743734
>one-sided and liberal
I... really can't tell. They seem to be one of the few websites connected to 4chan that has a sense of morality. I mean most of their targets are genuinely horrible people, often times they're people who pretend to be heroes but have ulterior motives.

Whenever political discussions occur it seems like the site is generally left-wing/social democrat
>>
>>7742889
Good we need to harass some sense into those trannies.

Their delsuions are off the chain
>>
>>7743759
Don't cross them
They can easily destroy your life
>>
>>7743905
It's a generic semirespectable life with no skeletons other than the femboy faggot part.

I don't think there's much a pedophilic website owner or a handful of neets can do
>>
>>7743932
They made a friend of mine lose her job and kill herself.
>>
>>7743942
These neets can't even run a forum, their owner fiddles kids and they were involved with pedochans cp drama.

Given their shutdowns, they probably have a lot to hide. You could just tip the Feds about what the owner has done and that'd take care of him. Even if they find nothing on server, his computer is still up for inspection.
>>
>>7743184
No. Don't go on /lgbt/ too often lately.
>>
>>7742889

I haven't heard about this at all.
>>
>>7743531
That's why I said supposed, because they've been accused of it so much. The trannies they dox and shit are pedos, rapists, ebeggars/scammers or just straight up deviants.
>>
>>7743781
basically and he was also being blackmailed by other pedo but he said fuck it and put the site up again
>>
If Kiwi Farms didn't care on some level about the well-being of trans people, they wouldn't be so hard on Greta/Trans Lifeline
>>
>>7747348
actually, trans lifeline isn't really that bad as far as suicide hotlines go. that was pretty much all made up.
>>
>>7745206
>>7743718
Jesus how horrible, I've got nothing but contempt for the pedophiles. Especially when they're as shameless as this person.

I'm sure the feds can be tipped off. They do care about this.
>>
File: 1486762903490.jpg (30KB, 417x430px) Image search: [Google]
1486762903490.jpg
30KB, 417x430px
>>7743942
>>7743962
Sauce?
I don't believe internet drama without proof
>>
>>7747352
They absolutely are that bad.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2IXcZj7Ip_kVnNMSUxFSzZvZUk/view
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.