[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are the sexualities of early transitioner MTFs generally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 15

File: huge fag.jpg (264KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
huge fag.jpg
264KB, 600x800px
Why are the sexualities of early transitioner MTFs generally less fluid than that of their cis young woman peers? Is it because the large majority of them are just gay males who were inadvertently transitioned due to being GNC?
>>
Okay, that's it.

REPORTED TO THE DEAN YOU PSYCHO CREEP. This time you're going to jail my buddy.
>>
>>7741676
?
>>
>>7741653
>the large majority of them
Which ones do you think are anything else OP?
>>
>>7741653
Jennings is bi Pejic is bi, very large portion of what might count as early transitioners are bi
>>
File: IMG_0102.png (1MB, 958x958px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0102.png
1MB, 958x958px
>>7741676
What for exactly?
>>
>>7741653
Literally every early transitioner I know is some degree of bisexual.
>>
>>7741653
interesting to use eli as an example when she's the only person i would possibly call an agp early transitioner
>Is it because the large majority of them are just gay males who were inadvertently transitioned due to being GNC?
>implying there's a meaningful difference between gnc gay boys and straight trans girls
>>7741684
this is a caraposter thread
if you're too much of a newfag to understand that check the archives
>>
Women don't want to fuck trannies so there's less incentive to be a tranny dyke.

The only people who really give trannies attention are men online.
>>
Does my sexuality count as fluid if I could be romantic with a girl but not be attracted to her sexually?
>>
>>7741739
YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID, FREAK.
>>
>>7741755
>she's the only person i would possibly call an agp early transitioner
explain
>>
File: 359048.png (1MB, 992x1280px) Image search: [Google]
359048.png
1MB, 992x1280px
>>7741830
Do you even know the name of the Dean?

She said that I could continue posting here as long as I didn't violate anything that I had agreed to with her.
>>
>>7741835
http://tranqualizer.tumblr.com/post/148498922050/trans-icon-eli-erlick-is-an-abuser-and-rapist
though i am not intending to claim that transsexed women with agp etiologies are more abusive than women as a whole, or that cis or hsts women are never abusive in masculine ways, the description of eli's behaviour in the link fits that i've known in abusive a*p people (particularly the focus on other, younger, more emotionally fragile trans people as victims)
>>
>>7741801
no.
>>
>>7741840
Cara, fill in one of these >>7738964
>>
File: 435345.png (1MB, 1244x1242px) Image search: [Google]
435345.png
1MB, 1244x1242px
>>7741950
No. It was a bad idea to come back here in the first place.
>>
File: dean.png (180KB, 1076x480px) Image search: [Google]
dean.png
180KB, 1076x480px
>>7741676
Oh, PLEASE, if you have anything that can put him in jail, do it. Seriously this guy is fucking psycho, even if that case of famous trans twin is over, there's no way to tell he won't do anything worse. And it seems he already has a new target.

>>7741840
>implying it's hard to find the dean
>>
File: 1486853512550.png (215KB, 512x444px) Image search: [Google]
1486853512550.png
215KB, 512x444px
>>7741993
that's not her dumbass, that's the dean of liberal arts.
>>
>>7741998
Apparently you-knows-who studies in Studio Arts, and this program is part of the college of liberal arts.
https://umaine.edu/las/majors-and-minors-2/

Anyway, even if this is someone else, the other anon already knows where you should be reported ;)
>>
>>7741653
>Is it because the large majority of them are just gay males who were inadvertently transitioned due to being GNC?
Yes. They are sick fetishists and not really trans.
>>
>>7741856
what are the differences between a*p abusiveness and that of men and hsts/cis women?
>>
>>7742060
>studies in Studio Arts
hahahaha

goodluck putting that degree to use in real life faggot
>>
>>7742212
>liberal arts are useless hurr durr
I get it, you're too dumb to enter ANY kind of college so you're angry against those who are not as miserable as you.

Fyi this is coming from a STEM student.
>>
File: 4534534.png (2MB, 976x1380px) Image search: [Google]
4534534.png
2MB, 976x1380px
>>7742060
....I don't think you understand how this works.

I'm curious to know what they "have" on me, though.
>>
>>7742327
>parasitizes society instead of getting a real job
>this makes me better than you
>>
>>7741856
I'm a decade older than her and a non transitioned AGP. I'm very attracted to young trannies and trannies in general. So seeing an AGP early transitioner preying on young trannies is surreal.
>>
>>7742387
How is that any different from being a straight male and seeing a man pray on younger women?
>>
>>7742371
Woo, you're a snappy little cuck aren't you?
>>
>>7742181
>>7742432
as >>7742387 said, it's the way her chasing plays into it. a*ps are obligatorily attracted to other trans people to at least some degree, and it's not uncommon for this attraction to be primary or even exclusively (caraposter herself is an excellent example of this). the overlap between chasers and a*ps (most studies are specifically on agps, but not only have i noticed the same tendency in aaps i've been on the receiving end of some real shit from them in the past) is extreme:
https://sillyolme.wordpress.com/2016/06/08/he-loves-me-he-loves-me-not/
https://sillyolme.wordpress.com/2016/11/16/she-loves-me/
agps are primarily gynemimetophilic (mtf-attracted) while aaps are primarily andromimetophilic (ftm-attracted), as should be clear, but bisexual a*ps have more wiggle room and are likely to be both. specifically, a lot of bisexual agps i've met are both, sometimes even primarily andromimetophilic. eli erlick appears to be an example of such.
>>
File: 1486743362650.jpg (480KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486743362650.jpg
480KB, 1280x720px
>>7742454
can you snap me really quick? we have to talk.
>>
>>7742454
>a*ps are obligatorily attracted to other trans people to at least some degree
I'm agp and I'm attracted to trans women less than cis women. They are more likely to make me feel dysphoric.
>>
>>7742461
i'm trying to not talk to you for a while given what you did to t*****
>>7742463
>to at least some degree
keep in mind the majority of exclusively gynephilic natal males are, at least by their self-description, not attracted to trans women
>>
File: 5345346243.png (2MB, 1086x1312px) Image search: [Google]
5345346243.png
2MB, 1086x1312px
>>7742472
please, this is really urgent. i'm in trouble.
>>
>>7742472
>given what you did to t*****
What did he do to who?

>>7742489
Tell the whole thread.
>>
>>7742497
are you the same person who called me a creep above?
>>
>>7742454
It's funny BC I'm some sort of BDD/(hsts?) type and I run from and go out of my way to avoid anyone trans the moment I see them. I like androgny in an asthetic way Bowie, but freak out around trans.

Is this a normal thing for type
>>
>>7742510
Nope, although I can understand why they think that.
>>
>>7742521
that just sounds like you have individual issues involving transsexualism and other people afflicted by it that you're going to have to work through
>>
>>7742497
tried to convince [another early transitioner and former /tttt/ regular who i am close to] to kill herself, to the point of providing her with access to suicide implements, then unsuccessfully tried to bait her into murder-suiciding eli erlick and when she did not get the desired response then threatened to tell erlick her life was in danger
>>
File: 1457155672066.png (122KB, 707x323px) Image search: [Google]
1457155672066.png
122KB, 707x323px
>>7742366
I think you are too much of an autistic to understand nobody cares which specific dean the other talked about.

>>7742489
Great. You SHOULD be in trouble after all you have done.
>>
>>7742555
If I'm not mistaken, that person was going to kill themselves out of BDD, not cara. Using them as an assassin doesn't sound plausible
>>
>>7742564
she's always been very dysphoric by long term transitioner standards, but the specific bdd attack that she experienced during her posting spree was triggered by cara
>Using them as an assassin doesn't sound plausible
at this point, why are you expecting cara to be connected to reality or plausibility?
>>
>>7742555
Wait, is it caraposter that has something to do with Eli Elrick now?
>>
>>7742578
BDD will always be there unless you fix what causes it. Periodic episodes are unavoidable without a lot of money.
>>
>>7742590
caraposter is the op of this thread and eli is one of the many early transitioners she's taken an interest in
they live on opposite sides of the country, though, so stalking is unlikely
>>
>>7741676
What did you report them for?
>>
>>7742601
Yes, I know about caraposter. I also noticed he took interest in Eli Elrick recently but I get lost about the part with the murder-suiciding thing.
>>
>>7742601
>caraposter is the op of this thread
Thread IP count ticked up with Cara's first post >>7741739 so OP isn't Cara unless he deliberately switched IPs.
>>
>>7742617
>caraposter gets in contact with t*****, /tttt/-based early transitioner
>cara does not like t***** for various reasons (not early enough, about as sympathetic to cara as the average /tttt/ poster, etc), but is still sexually attracted to her due to cara's extreme gynemimetophilia
>cara does what she always does to people she likes and tries to ruin t*****'s life
>cara notices t***** is rather bdd, though improving and currently residual, and decides to trigger that bdd and bait t***** into thinking she is a monstrous hon who could never be happy and should just kill herself
>cara succeeds at this, but notes that t***** and eli erlick live in the same-ish region of the same state
>cara attempts to change track and convince t***** to kill eli along with herself
>cara fails and blames everyone but herself as to why people do not want to talk to her
>>
>>7742622
i've known her to do that before
>>
>>7742633
So then the only real harm was inducing a BDD episode that surely would have happened on its own given time.
>>
>>7742633
The stalking was bad enough, but trying to cause a murder and a suicide really needs to be reported to the authorities.
>>
>>7742668
i considered reporting her and cara knows this, but that was when she went full 'i-i'll tell eli that t***** wants to kill her and then t***** will go to a male prison and it'll be all your fault', so that kind of did not go as planned
>>
>>7742633
Holy shit he is getting more and more disgusting.

Seriously is there any way some people could group together and try to stop this guy? This guy might get more dangerous and possibly cause serious harm to someone.
>>
>>7742674
Tell T* to report Cara herself?
>>
File: IMG_0103.jpg (44KB, 620x347px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0103.jpg
44KB, 620x347px
>>7742685
I've already arranged to meet up with a therapist and a counselor that speaclizes in stalking that the university offered me.
>>
>>7742695
*"""""stalking""""" cases
>>
>>7742695
Where have I heard the "I'm going to get therapy" before?

I remember! Eli Erlick.
>>
>>7742695
... and why should we believe you? What could stop you to go to therapy like the good boy you will try to appear to be, to look good to your university and your parents, then stops therapy as soon as you can? And then restart to creep on new trans girls? Or any other fetish you could possibly find, and searching for weaker people to target them?
>>
>>7741856
>Eli has responded with cowardice, silence, and lies since I made my post about her abuse a few days ago. She is hiding behind theory, wielding very REAL concepts like transmisogyny as buzzwords to silence me. Eli is the perfect example of how social justice spaces often replicate violence and abuse by using theory as a weapon. Throughout our whole relationship, Eli would use theory to “put me in my place” whenever I would try to address her abusive behavior, gaslighting me to think that because I was a trans masculine person and she was a trans woman that her abuse was justified, systemically impossible, or otherwise me just being overdramatic and crazy. This is ESPECIALLY VIOLENT to me as a mentally ill non-binary trans person of color to use a THEORETICAL power dynamic to deny very REAL power dynamics of abuse that put her in the ACTUAL position of power over me, to the point of threatening my mental health and safety. Eli is trying to claim that my testimony of how she raped and abused me is fake, exaggerated, and transmisogynist.
TIL Social Justice theory can be used as buzzwords to hide real power dynamics when they favor someone who according to their narrative is oppressed and silence attempts to call out those abusing their positions.
>>
>>7742860
that's pretty much the entire point of those buzzwords
t. used to hang around those communities
>>
>>7742860
>>7742866
also, in the context i think it would be remiss to not point out that most sjw trans women are agp (and thus highly masculine in some ways) and most sjw trans men are aap (and thus highly feminine in some ways)
relationships like the one between eli and the post writer are not rare at all, and have the exact same dyamics as any heterosexual relationship where the male partner is abusive -- but because it's Queer and Trans and Radical it's cool, and if there are any problems it clearly must be the battered wife's, uh, husband's fault for the same reason that kind of person overlooks male abuse victims in general
a lot of the ftmtf terfs i've encountered are terfs for that precise reason, too -- too many run-ins with abusive agp trans women who were assumed to be unblameable because of some feminist queer theory shit
>>
>>7742860
>tfw as a tranny i can either choose that or be alone forever
>>
>>7742866
>>7742876
>that's pretty much the entire point of those buzzwords
>for the same reason that kind of person overlooks male abuse victims in general
That's my point.

>>7742930
Find people who you get along with but are not SJWs!
>>
Ok, what I want to know is whether it's generally believed that Eli erlick truly was such a uniquely horrible person. What I've read tonight (having been completely uneducated beforehand) has led me to believe that at least one person, sjw or otherwise, is seriously bullshitting.
>>
Like, there are no dents in her story except that post on tumblr with no real evidence, story, consistency- just a lot of threatening buzzwords; honestly, it sounds like the accuser is using a lot of the same strategies she claims were used against her. Um, him. The writing style is feminine.

Also, I'm not a bad person for suggesting that someone may have a grudge against Eli and use their knowledge of Eli against her. I could totally see the tumblr poster as brunt the abuser, the expert manipulator, himself.
>>
>>7742633
What a sick bitch, I had no idea /tttt/ was such serious business. So why does Cara wants to wreck other trannies lives? What motivates her? I have strong gynemimetophilia too, I don't want to hurt other trannies just cuz they pretty.
>>
>>7743047
because cara has not transitioned yet at age 21, and she's specifically obsessed with extremely early transitioners -- she can never be what she loves and it eats at her inside
>>
>>7743279
>she can never be what she loves and it eats at her inside
I'm a repressed non-transitioner too so why didn't I turn out like her?
>>
>>7743302
same reason you didn't turn out like eli erlick
everyone reacts differently to agp-based dysphoria
>>
>>7743307
I wish I understood myself better.

I think I've asked you this before, but can you explain the difference between the way non- and pre-transition AGPs can be failed males and the way transitioned AGPs can fail to fit in as women? It's not the same kind of failing.
>>
Why does cara constantly trash trans women with agp when she's a repressed transbian herself?
>>
>>7743324
i'm not sure you've asked this question before, but i like it
a 'failed man' acts very differently to a woman; the male and female gender roles have some blatant surface differences (football vs childcare), but the real differences are much more subtle. even hstses are in some ways more like butch lesbians or feminine gay men than they are gender-conforming men or women, though this depends on the individual and is less universal a truth than it is on the a*p end. to use the obvious example, browsing 4chan is not a thing ordinary men do and gets you perceived as a 'failed male' in some ways (robots are clearly not successful males), but it is even less a thing ordinary women do and the entire culture of this website is formed by and for men. to refer to /r9k/ again, there's a reason people assume fembots are a myth.
a shy, nerdy, sensitive young guy -- like a lot of agps -- will appear to not conform to the male gender role, but if he transitions she'll soon find that the way she moves and talks, the hobbies she has, the way she perceives men and women, the way her sexual attraction (regardless of who it's developed at) presents itself, the personal and career goals she sets, etc will all be very unusual for women. and if she passes so well as to make kim petras look like a hon, that's not going to hold any less true.
>>
>>7743350
*who it's directed at, not 'developed at'
>>
>>7743350
In what ways is the transitioned AGP in your example socially a woman? It's interesting thinking about the different ways someone can be gender non-conforming.

What would happen to passing AGPs? Where would they end up socially?

What equivalent kind of failed woman might AAPs be and what sorts of feminine traits would make a transitioned AAP transman not fit in with guys?
>>
>>7743350
What if I told you that I've met bi and lesbian trans women that come off more as nerdy slightly masculine lesbians rather than straight cis men? Tbh I think a lot of younger AGP transitioners are more androgynous socially and physically than late transitioning ones. They don't fit into the male gender role that well, but they don't fit in with the female one that well either.
>>
File: 1476239457504.jpg (19KB, 300x292px) Image search: [Google]
1476239457504.jpg
19KB, 300x292px
>>7741653
>It's another cara, the psychopath tranny chaser tranny episode.
>>
>>7743396
>In what ways is the transitioned AGP in your example socially a woman?
being 'socially a woman' is essentially 'if you were in the waiting room at a gynecologist's, would people stare?' or 'when you go to work/school, what name do people call you?'
a lot of people who are not women, such as closeted trans men (hsts or aap), are socially women
but one way of interpreting this question is 'is she socially a woman or socially a trans woman?', which i think is particularly interesting. a susan's hon is socially a trans woman, although she may insist she passes 100% through the fog of opposite-bdd. eli erlick probably could be socially a woman if she wants, but chooses instead to be socially a trans woman. jazz jennings would almost certainly be socially a woman if she could choose, but that choice kinda got taken out of her hands. a lot of young agp women, whether by choice or by force, are socially trans women where a hsts woman in similar shoes wouldn't be. the 'force' there can be that they literally don't physically pass, but most cis people are pretty blind and they make up 99.8% of the population, so that's rarer than bdd-chans think. more often it's the aforementioned 'something is off about this chick' sense that people get from the gnc-in-ways-not-usually-called-gnc behaviour, that she decided to alleviate by cutting out the middle man and just not going stealth. stealth is usually -- not always! -- less important to trans people of a*p etiologies than those of hsts ones, so it's not as bad as, say, the phenomenon of parents with young transkids who decide to plaster the stories of those transkids all over the news.
>What would happen to passing AGPs? Where would they end up socially?
passing agp women, unless they choose otherwise, often just assimilate into society as women at varying degrees of stealth
this is obviously easier if they transitioned at somewhat younger ages than the average agp for a variety of reasons
[continued]
>>
>>7743396
>What equivalent kind of failed woman might AAPs be and what sorts of feminine traits would make a transitioned AAP transman not fit in with guys?
finally a question for which i've seen the answer play out in front of me an uncountable number of times! most of my offline social circle is aap trans guys, usually but not universally very early in transition, and as online trans communities in general skew a*p i've met a whole lot at various stages over the course of my life
the stereotypical aap trans guy is a fujoshi/yaoi fangirl. this is pretty accurate, really, though his specific fandom is just as likely to be band members or popular western media characters. he's often 'pansexual' or 'queer' or some sexual orientation very few cis men unironically use, kinda awkward and autistic in behaviour, a little less feminine than the average girl but not notably so, and medically obese (but i live in a fat area). people who haven't met many younger trans guys can struggle to distinguish aaps and trendscum, and i think a lot of trendscum genuinely have aap to complicate that. he is, much like his agp counterpart, a chaser -- and it's not a coincidence that the traits i outlined are pretty common in cis girls who date trans guys too.
if it's hard for agp trans women to assimilate, it's harder for aap trans men. they're so much more feminine than even the majority of gay men that it's hard for them to pull it off, plus short and dickless. their only advantage is their relative passability, especially given that unlike on the mtf end hsts and aap ftms transition at the same age. a lot of aap trans guys, like some agps, never leave the tranny bubble and spend their entire lives as queer activists because it's a lot easier than trying to assimilate as men. on the other hand, some aap trans men are pretty much 'hsts but gay' (to the point i think at least some of those men *are* hsts but gay) and assimilate much easier, if still as gnc gay guys.
[continued]
>>
>>7743398
>Tbh I think a lot of younger AGP transitioners are more androgynous socially and physically than late transitioning ones. They don't fit into the male gender role that well, but they don't fit in with the female one that well either.
i agree with you on this, and even amongst later-transitioning agps some manage to assimilate fairly well into female society
all trans people are essentially immigrants, and unassimilated trans people are the equivalent of unassimilated immigrants; few hstses can be called unassimilated (though some can, tranny prostitutes coming to mind) while many a*ps can, but that doesn't mean that a*ps, like other immigrants, can't *learn*
>>
File: 1472257592763.jpg (25KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1472257592763.jpg
25KB, 512x512px
>>7742555
>tried to convince [another early transitioner and former /tttt/ regular who i am close to] to kill herself, to the point of providing her with access to suicide implements, then unsuccessfully tried to bait her into murder-suiciding eli erlick and when she did not get the desired response then threatened to tell erlick her life was in danger

Ok, I thought cara was just a chaser / shitposter but trying to get people contact and pushing them into suicide is fucked up.
Please report this fucker not only to the university department but ask them to give his info to the police. This is not fun anymore and attempt of murder is a federal felony.

Cara will be the little girl he always wanted to be in jail with Jamal and Tyrone.
>>
>>7743435
Do you have more examples of AGP not-things-ordinary-men-do-but-even-less-things-women-do, like browsing 4chan? The subtle gender role differences really interest me. How do AGPs compare to cis women who deviate from gender roles that way, in this example female channers?

>more often it's the aforementioned 'something is off about this chick' sense that people get from the gnc-in-ways-not-usually-called-gnc behaviour,
That kind of GNC really interests me. You gave a few examples of this (movement and talking, perception of men and women, presentation of sexual attraction, personal and career goals) but can you give more specific examples of these? In what ways does she fit in with women that she didn't with guys?

What are the equivalent unusual GNC traits for AAPs?

>>7743456
>and i think a lot of trendscum genuinely have aap to complicate that.
Is there an equivalent to this for MtFs?

>if it's hard for agp trans women to assimilate, it's harder for aap trans men.
Is that due to their femininity compared to AGP transwomen's femininity, or male culture being harder to assimilate to than female culture? Ignoring passability.

>some aap trans men are pretty much 'hsts but gay' (to the point i think at least some of those men *are* hsts but gay)
Is there an MtF equivalent for them?
>>
>>7743458
>few hstses can be called unassimilated (though some can, tranny prostitutes coming to mind)
How are they unassimilated?
>>
File: image.jpg (167KB, 1159x704px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
167KB, 1159x704px
>>7743567
>>7743458
Femboys are Unassimilated HSTS or in denial or Cis?
>>
>>7743279
Well Cara is quite young and from the pic I've seen of her rather undermasculinized. She has the option to be an andro(at least) transbian for the rest of her life. She doesn't seem to realize that alot of us repgen AGP types don't even have that choice, we get to be masc chasers or hideous hons.

>>7743350
Shy, nerdy, sensitive, failed male, yep this was me throughout my life(currently early 30s). I've been bombarded by T for so long that it's somewhat mitigated my failed maleness. Although not completely, I still feel nothing like a typical normie male.
>>
>>7743350
>will appear to not conform to the male gender role, but if he transitions she'll soon find that the way she moves and talks, the hobbies she has, the way she perceives men and women, the way her sexual attraction (regardless of who it's developed at) presents itself, the personal and career goals she sets, etc will all be very unusual for women
How so? I'm really interested in what these subtle differences are.
>>
File: 1472186056047.jpg (161KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1472186056047.jpg
161KB, 640x1136px
>>7745239
>rather undermasculinized
ayy lmao

have you seen his balding head?
>>
>>7743750
Femboys are probably mixed. HSTS who know they won't be able to assimilate since they don't pass, who are in denial, or who don't want to assimilate. If they are happy that way, then they could be considered cis too. Some are probably AGP too.
>>
>>7741653
>>7741676
>>7743407

I need the story, please.
>>
>>7743525
>>7745394
in spite of the inevitable criticism i'll get, i'm going to link to sillyolme to outline some of these differences:
https://sillyolme.wordpress.com/2010/09/24/all-the-wrong-moves/
https://sillyolme.wordpress.com/2012/11/22/transgender-field-guide/
beneath all the enforced gender roles and stereotypes, there are genuine differences between men and women, and discussions of the latter have an unfortunate tendency for either lapsing into or being mistaken for the former. i do the best i can to avoid this. as you can see in the second link, if you put an agp girl and a hsts one (even ones who transitioned at about the same age) in the same room, you're going to see a difference. i saw that difference a lot from the opposite end spending my adolescence and early adulthood hanging out with aap trans guys, and routinely being confused about this before i discovered the typology -- "if they're this much blatantly like girls they have to be transtrenders, right? but how are they trendscum if they experience dysphoria and seem genuine about the whole thing?" (which is also why it's bizarre to me that most blanchardians massively underestimate the prevalence of aap -- candice thinks that at most one in four trans men are of that type, but if i met a group of four trans guys my age and one was *hsts* i'd think that was unusually high)
the difference between agp and non-agp women are only going to be more blatant if the non-agp woman is cis (you do get some traits that are more prevalent in trans people regardless of type -- hsts women and men seem more likely than the general population of their gender to be computer scientists and fiction writers respectively, though not as much as their a*p counterparts)
>>7743750
usually but not universally hstses who are attempting (not necessarily succeeding at) repression
>>7743567
by occupying a different social role to cis women
see the first video in the field guide link, the three hsts women in it are visibly trans
>>
>>7745464
Couldn't that be reversed with finnasteride and hrt? Other than the hair loss that face is not particularly masc. Honestly I've seen numales that look manlier.

Cara you lack the face and presumably the body to be a masc chaser. Are you sure you want to go the repgen route?
>>
>>7745464
idk, if i pull my hair up my forehead/hairline looks a lot like that, and it has not changed at all since i was pre-t
a lot of guys with fiveheads seem to get called balding on 4chan
>>7748782
this too, cara could be an okay girl
>>
>>7748754
I've read the first link before, but it's very light on details. It says "from sitting styles, to walking, to standing, to book carry" but no examples or descriptions apart from the book carry.

It's interesting that children identify gender by these traits.

The second link does the same for the first video, saying "body language, gestures, postures, walking styles, facial expressions" without describing them beyond saying they are there in the video.

For the second video it described some.
HSTS:
>fluid movements
>swings her hips while walking
AGP:
>hunched over
>hips locked into place
>almost “jerky” in her movements

Watching that video, Raci the HSTS did seem more feminine to me, but it was hard to tell. Her arm motions seemed more feminine, but I read Gabbie the AGP's arm motions as feminine too. We didn't see her moving about as much as Raci though. Maybe she would have been more obviously less feminine then.

But I find it hard to tell, that's why I wanted descriptions.

Also, please see this anon >>7748730 >>7748817
>>
>>7748834
>it's very light on details
i agree that both links could explain the differences more in-depth. the bibliography on the first link is good -- if the studies are behind paywalls (i don't remember if they are or not), you can use scihub/libgen or booksc to go around them.
>But I find it hard to tell, that's why I wanted descriptions
i'm not really great at observing that kind of thing either unless i'm actively trying to, but here are things i've picked out (these are obviously generalizations and individuals may deviate, plus culture is a factor):
>men are more monotone in speech than women, and use harsher language. some women are almost 'singsong'
>women have more fluid movements. women walk from their hips and are kind of 'swishy' (a term used for feminine gay men -- not a coincidence). men make more rigid movements, not necessarily more constricted ones, but they move more in straight lines and angles
>women move their hips more, men move their shoulders more
>men are more spread-out, for instance are less likely to cross their legs and cross them more broadly (ankle over knee vs knee over knee)
>women point their knees together more than men do
>men and women pronounce the letter 's' very differently, this is also a big difference in 'straight' and 'gay' male voices and has an impact on both ftm and mtf voice passability, the feminine manner of pronouncing it has the tongue very close to the teeth and for longer
[continued]
>>
>>7748834
>>7748864
>Also, please see this anon
yeah, i've seen her
regarding debates, the truth is somewhat embarassing -- i'm bad at debating, especially online. if i suspect the other half of any given debate is unlikely to change their mind no matter what (which is omnipresent in online debates), i tend to just clam up and drop out of the conversation. i also have adhd, which is why there are sometimes pretty substantial gaps between posts on this topic (not a matter of writing time, it only takes me a couple minutes to write unless i'm looking up my sources), and that's an impediment in the real-time debating environment and another incentive to not do so. also, through user error i managed to delete my folder of saved studies, so i'm going to have to rebuild that and it's yet another impediment.
i've seen that anon around and can recognize her. i'm confident i could not convince her, at least not realistically -- she seems to have reviewed at least some of the evidence, and the conclusions she's come to differ from mine. that's okay. i don't agree with her specific interpretations (for instance, she assumes blanchard thinks androphilic agps are lying as opposed to noting that his research isn't exactly bereft of discussions on meta-attraction, or as he calls it pseudo-androphilia) -- and she does harp a bit much on the 'lying' thing without realizing that's a problem every single social science has, and this is not an exception. some people assume the answer is that the social sciences are bullshit, but the more reasonable conclusion is that people are pretty hard to study.
i prefer to make my arguments by presenting the evidence and letting people take it as they will rather than getting wrapped up in debates with people who have come to their own conclusions. i've noticed that in the long run the people and ideologies that do that turn out better than the ones that don't.
>>
>>7748864
Those are interesting. The crossing legs in particular has been discussed on this board before. I'll make a thread later asking for observations from others.

Are there ways in which AGP women do fit in as women better than as men? Motions, social interactions, sexuality, anything.

What are the male traits AGP women display socially rather than physically, such as how they present sexual attraction and how they perceive men and women?

>>7748879
Maybe think of things like that less as debates and more of explaining why you think something and asking why the other person thinks something else?

That's how I try to treat posting. I ask things so I can understand them and decide myself what to believe about them. I think that's good for learning from conversations.
>>
>>7748879
Hey, that poster here. I'd like to at least thank you for writing this response. As I've said before I like you at times, even if I'm immensely frustrated by you fairly often.
>>
>>7743750
Femboys are reverse TERFs.
>>
>>7748272
>HSTS who know they won't be able to assimilate since they don't pass
If you tell them that they'll have a break down and start frothing at the mouth
Thread posts: 100
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.