[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need some advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: happy days.gif (148KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
happy days.gif
148KB, 340x340px
4 months ago I was at a bar and ended up talking to this qt who was there with another girl. She was super shy at first but became really fun by midnight and eventually we left and kissed. I liked the shyness and plain style she had about her because I'm a bit of a dork myself. Before we got a cab she told me she was transgender and if I was cool with that, and even though she had been drinking it still seemed difficult.

I didn't feel disgusted or anything, I think I'm a bit bi but the most I've done is fapped to some yaoi type stuff. It was still a bit tough of a call but I'm very glad I ended up going home with her. The sex was fantastic and anal ended up feeling very nice, she slept in my arms that night and everything went so perfectly. It's still going perfect. We played vidya the next day, got each others number, and pretty quickly we started being a couple.

But I'm not sure what to do now. I am very happy with this and so is she and it doesn't seem to be ending soon. Things really seem like we will be together on the long term. How do I tell my parents she is transgender? How can I do this without hurting her? The whole situation is kind of awkward and I never thought I'd be in a position of having to talk to my parents about such a thing, I have no idea how they'll react. But I need to do this, she is definitely worth it.
>>
So does she have a bagina or is she going to get the surgery?
>>
>>7741063

She is going to get surgery some day. For now she is a student and still has a penis.
>>
>>7741038
Why would you tell your parents? Details about your love life arent their business unless you're into some freaky wincest shit
>>
>Details about your love life arent their business

Well no. But if I were to be in a gay relationship I think they would need to know. Same rule applies here sort of.
>>
>>7741067
Sounds like you're a chaser anon
>>
File: I'm confused.gif (548KB, 245x184px) Image search: [Google]
I'm confused.gif
548KB, 245x184px
>>7741106
>But if I were to be in a gay relationship I think they would need to know.

Why?

Seriously, I don't understand why your parents NEED to know what your lover looks like without clothes on. That's some medieval shit, mang.

Just don't treat it like a big deal and it won't be. If at some point your parents figure out, they're your parents, they won't mind and will still love you. If they don't, then they never really loved you, just the mental image they had of you, and they're shit parents.
>>
>>7741087
This. Just don't tell them, it shouldn't even really atter. And if you really feel you need to, at least ask her if she's okay with being outed first.
>>
>>7741067
>she's gonna get the surgery
Ruined.
Girl with dick>girl with real vag>>>>>>>>>fake vag=guy dick.
T.staight guy
>>
>>7741038
>How do I tell my parents she is transgender? How can I do this without hurting her?
Easy, just don't tell your parents. If they are insistent on grandchildren, just explain that you're not ready yet / don't want kids / or that you haven't managed.

If they point blank ask you if she's trans, then maybe talk about it? But, they might not even realize that trans people are a thing.
>>
>>7741154
>t. salty poor hon
Fixed that for you, a straight guy would never prefer dick
>>
>>7741177
>Hon
Tbh I don't even know what this means. But passing girls with dicks are cute. Guys are unattractive physically. Girls are usually unattractive internally. Guys who look like girls are the best of both. That being said, butchered dick is gross.
>>
>How do I tell my parents she is transgender?

You don't. You don't even mention the possibility of every telling anyone you ever meet that she's transgender. If she mentions wanting to do then it's a different story, but she might have the expectation that you will never tell anyone about it including your parents.

If it gets to the point of having kids you can just claim she's infertile.
>>
>>7741198
>That being said, butchered dick is gross.
Half of American men are sad now.
>>
>>7741597
h-hey
>>
>>7741597
I should revise my list
Girl dick>girl vag>>>>>>>>>>fake vag=guy dick>> uncut dick.
>>
>>7742065
intact*
>>
>>7742152
I bet you still have your wisdom teeth too.
>it's natural
But if you keep them your teeth will look fucked up

My favorite thing is people argue "you can feel more when you are uncut", but I can still feel fine now and ultimately there isn't much I wouldn't do if it makes me look better. I work out, count calories, shave, nair, etc. I'll sacrifice negligible pleasure for improved aesthetics
>>
>>7742207
>But if you keep them your teeth will look fucked up
Not as bad as having a mutilated penis.

>but I can still feel fine now
Unless you received your mutilation as an adult, you don't know what you're comparing it to.

>I'll sacrifice negligible pleasure for improved aesthetics
Just don't make the same decision for infants.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.