[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lgbtq and trump

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 15

File: 1486848478086.jpg (102KB, 873x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1486848478086.jpg
102KB, 873x1024px
So what is /LGBT/ stance on Drumpf?
I lost respect for him when his immigration reform. Got BTFO'D in court personally
>>
Why would that have cost you respect for him? What did you think he'd do, shout his way over it? Say something to the effect of "lmao cucks" and everyone would look the other way?

I never had any respect for him anyway.
>>
For him
>>
File: 1486472263603.png (921KB, 852x482px) Image search: [Google]
1486472263603.png
921KB, 852x482px
>>7740143
He claimed to be a tough man of action who bless anti-globalist cuckery and now it's anon that he is a silly old fool.
>>7740145
>For you
>>
>>7740163
>He claimed to be a tough man of action who bless anti-globalist cuckery and now it's anon that he is a silly old fool.
Claimed to, sure, but anything beyond the most cursory examination of his history, his debate performances, or even his proposed policies prior to taking office would've shattered that to pieces in a heartbeat.

I'm sorry anon, but you got conned hard.
>>
File: 1486854536394.jpg (443KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1486854536394.jpg
443KB, 1280x1920px
>>7740178
I was a Bernie bro and a Brit anyway so I couldn't have voted.
I'm still glad Shillary didn't get in, my /uni/ professors are insufferable cunts as is I don't want them having the satisfaction even though I'm left leaning myself I'm not idpol like those who wanted her as president all seem to be
>>
Well he's certainly not the Hitler people said he would be.
>>
>>7740063

>temporary travel ban

>"immigration reform"

u wot

we'll see if the decision of the 9th circuit aka "80% overturn rate" actually holds up in higher courts

if it does, then Trump will have finally been stumped for the first time ever, but he is going to have a 5-4 majority in the Supreme Court if it comes to that
>>
File: 1486854257013.jpg (48KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1486854257013.jpg
48KB, 512x512px
>>7740307
Senpai he got his shit pushed in he promised to reform immigration and no the courts are shutting him the fuck down. He's a massive faggot.
>>
>>7740367
*Now
>>
>>7740063
Mmm... Please, remind me why OP's image of this chick is famous again... Wasn't she talking about Nietzsche? Was she a meme already...?
>>
>>7740063
He's old and fat and unattractive and gross.
We could do much better.
Still, Hillary was a nightmare.
I'm in shock that those people were the best we could come up with out of 360 million people.
I think the whole thing is rigged tbqh.
>>
File: 1486778854816.jpg (75KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1486778854816.jpg
75KB, 640x640px
>>7740474
Alt right faggot media goes around making fun of trump protestors without asking them any political questions and shoving a camera in their face occasionally young girls like this will react poorly.
Go figure.
>>
File: 1486471060241.jpg (166KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1486471060241.jpg
166KB, 1200x900px
>>7740489
Politics is bullshit nowadays it's 90% to appease the rich other some unimportant small shit passed through to make it seem like we are important.
Breakfast was the only thing I voted for in years.
>>
He's 70. He's kind of losing his mind.

http://www.webmd.com/alzheimers/guide/understanding-alzheimers-disease-symptoms#1
>>
>>7740512
*Brexit
>>
>>7740512
>>7740518
Good choice!
>>
File: 1486780007238.jpg (42KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1486780007238.jpg
42KB, 600x450px
>>7740527
What brexit?
I have globalism, unemployment is too high without gibmedats also I have nigs etc. Aside from that I'm actually really left leaning
>>7740515
Grandmother died of this, I know the signs he doesn't exist them his problem is narcissism
>>
>>7740579
*Hate
>>
>>7740678
>>7740579
AGP brexit voter = based
despite the left leaning
>>
>>7740732
What's wrong with left leaning? They sure treated LGBT better than the right ever did throughout history. Also if your LGBT you can't be a loyal trump supporter you know this people would never accept you
>>
>>7740063
Who is this and where do I find more?
>>
>>7740939
I've gone into the issues with the left's treatment of LGBT people too many times before, but make a thread and you'll get plenty of answers. There's probably at least one up now if you check the catalog.

Same with the 'but the right won't accept you' meme, and Trump has nothing to do with this anyway.
>>
We think Trump will be the Best President since Ronald Reagan! Go Trump.. we love'em!
>>
The courts aren't shutting him down. he issued a new executive order overruling the first one, so the immigration ban is back on.
>>
>>7740063
Pretty much the only thing I agree with Trump on, is his stance on illegal immigration. I'm an immigrant and I can't stand people defending illegals. Besides that, I don't particularly like him.
>>
>>7740063
The fucking privilege and entitlement in her eyes though
>>
File: 1359054085236.jpg (88KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
1359054085236.jpg
88KB, 768x768px
>>7740063
I like some things about Donald Trump, other things I dont like. I do believe he is doing a great job fulfilling his campaign promises to his voters. I was thrilled to see him beat Hillary Clinton because I really hate her.
>>
>>7740237
You may be a Brit, but you really do personify the poor angry American. Maybe it is rich people where our cultures divided, and poor Brits and poor Americans are just a choice in hot beverage and a way of saying the letter z away from being the same group of angry white people who waste money on bad alcohol and boring sports events.
>>
Anyone who is for more Muslims deserves to be thrown from a roof, to be quite honest.

The enemy of your enemy is not your friend. Wise up, fruits.
>>
>>7743213
>The enemy of your enemy is not your friend. Wise up, fruits.
The enemy of my enemy is the enemy of my enemy. My enemy is just my enemy.
>>
>>7740939
>Also if your LGBT you can't be a loyal trump supporter you know this people would never accept you
Peter Thiel looks pretty accepted. Neither party unequivocally accepts all gays (or any minority group for that matter), they just accept the ones that agree with them.
>>
File: 1385208252490.jpg (23KB, 342x455px) Image search: [Google]
1385208252490.jpg
23KB, 342x455px
>>7740063
I think Trump is alright compared to the rest of the bought and paid for sock puppets that ran for POTUS. He is not a very good speaker, and he is fat and old as fuck, he seriously needs to get on a diet and hit the gym if he wants to live through his first term.

>I lost respect for him when his immigration reform. Got BTFO'D in court personally
WTF? You are ignorant of how the US Federal govt operates. Trumps Executive Order wasnt "immigration reform", nor did Trump campaign on immigration reform. Trump campaigned on enforcing the Southern US border and deporting people that had immigrated illegally (with a focus on those that had criminal backgrounds), those laws are already on the books.

>>7740307
>we'll see if the decision of the 9th circuit.....actually holds up
My understanding is that instead of appealing the ruling, they are simply going to issue a more legally ironclad Executive Order. The original order was drafted by Stephen Miller and Congressional aide tier lackeys. The next one will be vetted and drafted by actual Federal Attorneys.

>>7740367
>he promised to reform immigration
No, he didnt. He promised to enforce the laws on the books. ICE is certainly ratcheting up enforcement and targeting criminals that are here illegally in the US.

>the courts are shutting him the fuck down
The courts are shutting down a single Executive Order that was signed by him..... thats far from being "shut the fuck down". The first EO was written by /pol/ the next one will be drafted by Federal Attorneys.

The courts adjudicate actions as valid/invalid enforceable/unenforceable, they cannot "shut down" the President.

>>7740489
>We could do much better
Nah we cant here is why:
>>7740512
>Politics is bullshit nowadays

Politics is bullshit because over 40% of those eligible to vote are a bunch of apathetic, ignorant pussies that care more about what is on Netflix than fulfilling their civic duty.

Revy is the prime example of ignorant faggots like this.
>>
And people wonder why I'm conservative. This thread is a massive embarrassment. None of you know the basics of politics and what dangerous are coming your way. You should thank your lucky stars that Trump is in power because Hillary's evil actions, the influence of a lying media, the flooding of western countries with an ideology that literally wants to throw us off buildings and rape children. You honestly make me ashamed to be gay because you can't get off your fucking soap box about how the big orange meanie made you cry when he wanted to protect you all along. I would rather be straight.
>>
>>7745585
>accuses leftists of being delusional
>falls for right-wing propaganda
>>
>>7743213
>Anyone who is for more Muslims
Another ignorant and simplistic thinker.

Do you know how most Muslim immigrants get into the United States? Through H1B Visas working for Fortune 500 companies. How many desk jockey immigrant Muslims have committed acts of terror in the US? To my knowledge answer is 0. They simply dont have time to fuck around with retarded shit because they have to be at work in the morning. They are also educated and tend to not take religious teachings as literal, like most normal people.

The immigrants that cause problems are the uneducated backwood yokel fucks with no marketable skills that can only get in on "Asylum/refugee" status. Them being Muslim is simply coincidental, rural uneducated people are shit tier regardless of where they come from. Doesnt matter if its meth heads from rural Missouri, Bushmen from Sub-Saharan Africa, White Nationalist from Serbia, or Sunnis from Syria; they are all likely to believe very stupid shit and engage in criminal behavior.

Most "Muslim" immigrants to the US dont attend mosque services, or even know or care what the fuck is in the Koran any more than your standard white college kid that was "raised Christian".
>>
File: me1.png (778KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
me1.png
778KB, 720x960px
LOVE HIM!!!

A lot of muslims don't like gay people so they should not be allowed into a civilized country.
>>
>>7745648
There are no white nationalist in Serbia, otherwise i agree.
t. Serbian
>>
He's living proof of Occam's Razor. You elect a thin-skinned billionaire businessman with no idea what he's doing or talking about and has been bankrupt 4 times...sure enough that's exactly what you get.

Everyone liked to satisfy this idea that he would somehow have the US's best interests in mind because he's not a typical career politician but it turns out he's not a dark horse, doesn't have some secret for success, he's got no clue how a country actually runs and is generally just bumbling about without a clue calling everyone who doesn't agree with him a liar and every fact that doesn't suit him to be 'fake'.

In the future, the lesson learned from Trump's stretch will be that you get out what you put in; if you put an ex-reality show star in charge of a superpower you'll get a country that looks like a bad reality show.
>>
I can't believe he got elected desu. It was a joke only people didn't know when to stop.
>>
Is by watching threads like this one understand how surreal this all is. It's no wonder good leaders don't always listen to the populous opinion.

Sometimes the public is fucking bannanas and wants a free tit job to satisfy their fucking fetishes.
>>
>>7745539
Best post ever. More people should pay attention.
>>
>>7745648
Except that methheads are a minority of rural white folk. I've lived in small towns most of my life and most American country yokels I know are law abiding to a fault. Get out of the burbs sometime and see the real world.
>>
>actually bans all muslims from entering the US in the first month of presidency
I'm more than okay with that, it benefits LGBT more than anyone else.
If he can keep the pence and the other religious righttards on a leash for the next 4 years he might end up being a pretty decent president. Shame about the supreme court though, that might cause some problems down the line.
>>
Donald Trump got cucked by the court system like 3 times now. It will continue.
>>
>>7741004
Trump does half the stuff he does just to appeal to his hardcore republican base the they will never align with /LGBT/ like the left has to by default. Not Trump's fault but there is no denying this just look at pence if you need an example of his most loyal base.
>>7742328
What the fuck are you blathering about?
I'm not angry at all actually glad if Trump's attempt at an immigration ban doesn't get BTFO'd in court. We don't need more rapefugees in white counties.
>>7744295
See above liberal states aren't anti-abortion and anti-lgbt they simply aren't allowed to be. Meanwhile republican states like Tennessee are ass backwards on everything.
>>7745539
He said he'd protect Americans from ISIS you faggot immigration ban refers to the Muslim ban. He hasn't even started building the wall.
You should follow the news friend.
>40%
Kek in America sure the turnout for Brexit was legendary way higher than your turnout. I'm not apathetic at all I did my part.
>>7745585
Go watch some more rebel media and Alex Jones faggot
>>7743213
This. We should ban the ones we have tbqh.
>>7745807
He is a living meme it's true.
>>7746580
T.stealth /Pol/ask
>>7746848
This guy is right
>>7746876
This is what concerns me. Too much smoke and mirrors he must of known it would happen I don't believe he is dumb.
>>
File: 4L_zjrjMZPd.png (178KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
4L_zjrjMZPd.png
178KB, 500x375px
>>7745585
Alright there your projecting.
Head back to /pol/ and read your Breitbart and watch Alex Jones, fag.
>>
File: 1485487339786.jpg (40KB, 494x574px) Image search: [Google]
1485487339786.jpg
40KB, 494x574px
>>7747041
Literally this.
/LGBT/ is not a 'far right' board and never will be. Those fags are cringe
>>
>>7742092
That's an awful low bar.
>>
>>7747041
I don't agree with this person's statements, but I also don't agree that they're projecting.
>>
>>7745585
>imma good faggot massa
>not like those other gays
>>
>>7740063
>I lost respect for him when his immigration reform. Got BTFO'D in court personally
How does grammar work
>>
Still no worse than Shillary would have been.
Which isn't to say he's doing very well, but with how badly the left is blowing shit out of proportion it's hard to resist the temptation to overcorrect it in my head.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.