[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fickstutenmarkt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: FickStutenMarkt.gif (12KB, 155x200px) Image search: [Google]
FickStutenMarkt.gif
12KB, 155x200px
The Fickstutenmarkt (fuck-mares-market) is a german gay sex event with the following procedure:

1. The mares arrive at the marketplace approximately 60-90 minutes before the stallions arrive. (Details of separate entrance times are announced announced for each party).

Mare-on-mare sex AND stallion-on-stallion sex is not allowed!

2. The mares have to undress completely and hand in their entire clothing at the cloakroom (fee for cloakroom currently included in entrance fee). Only (practical) shoes are compulsory. Only socks, cock-rings and/or harness may be kept on.
Barefoot, flip flops, chaps, jockstraps, or any kind of ladylike-wear are not allowed either.

3. Once the mares are naked and on spot, cotton sacks (used as blindfolds) are pulled over their heads to ensure that the stallions go unrecognized the entire evening.

4. Then, all mares have their hands bound (wrists firmly tied by rope). They are distributed throughout the stable stalls of the marketplace, where they are bound, either standing, lying, kneeling or positioned on all fours.

5. During the entire course of the evening, the stable staff of stall helpers attends to the needs of the mares (bringing drinks, providing condoms and lube, toilet break, etc…)
>>
6. The stallions are only allowed entrance into the marketplace once all mares are prepared and in starting position.

7. The stallions move around the marketplace freely. They can have something to drink at the bar, inspect the quality of the mares (e.g. feeling their bodies, touching their cocks and asses, etc.), discuss the quality of the offered horseflesh at the Fuck-Market amongst themselves, or can take a pick of their own and mount.

8. Once a stallion has decided upon a mare, he unties the mare, or asks a stall helper to do so. He leads the mare away to be mounted, to a covering place of his choice (stall, sling, mattress, et.)

Very important law: A mare cannot refuse a stallion, must always surrender to him and let himself

9. The stallion mounts and uses the mares as he pleases.

10. After use, the stallion returns and re-ties the broken-in mare, or asks a stall helper to do so. The mare is then free for covering by other stallions.
>>
>>7739810
why would a horse wear a cock ring
>>
File: 1486143933647.jpg (516KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1486143933647.jpg
516KB, 1280x1920px
>>7739810
Already knew about it. Considering it, but I'm afraid it's full of old creeps with boundary issues and AIDS patients.
>>
>>7739810
Sounds awful. Probably zero quality control. Stallions are probably primarily old,fat and ugly. All of the returning mares probably are too.
>>
>>7739810
>Mare-on-mare sex AND stallion-on-stallion sex is not allowed!
Yeah no the heteronormativity of this is just too much to handle.
>>
File: 1472884901453.png (100KB, 352x345px) Image search: [Google]
1472884901453.png
100KB, 352x345px
>>7739810
That sounds disgusting and a place to catch all kinds of shit that will kill you.

Gays are so disgusting jesus christ.
>>
sounds pretty hot to me but knowing its germany it'll probably be 99% hairy hanses
>>
>>7740292
and then when they do catch aids they blame the government/homophobia
>>
I'd offer myself as a mare if:
>they'd allow stallion-stallion
>have proper quality control including serious STD checks
>you could have some kind of a checklist to ensure not everything is done to you

Though the last one could be crosse out I just kinda don't want to get ripped apart.
>>
oh my god that sounds awesome where can I sign up?
>>
>>7739810
>Mare
>Stallion.
>Only mare x stallion permitted.

Too hetero for me.
>>
>>7744252
It is weird though and I am not sure how they mean that. You can sign up as a mare while beeing a man. I think mare and stallion only stands for the position a participant is in here.
>>
>>7744252
>The two, most important, minimum requirements to participate in the Horse Fair Fuck-Market are:
>Only for consenting gay or bisexual males
>Minimum age of at least 18

Nevermind that is a gay party kek. Sign me up.
>>
>>7744263
>>7744291
I don't know, it feels like it's pushing bottoms into a "female" behavior / position.
That's pretty weird to me.
What next? "mares" can only be on HRT?
>>
>>7744323
No it's just that this is a party for males only. Mares have to wear nothing but simple shoes and they are only at the party to serve.
>>
I can only imagine what kind of fucking horror stories come out of something like this.
>>
>>7744382
Read their website it looks all OK. You can tripple check if the stallion is using protection, leave at any time and refuse to take to big dicks.
>>
>>7744323
>>7744334
Nevermind I misunderstood you statement. Though they clearly say that transvestites are not allowed or at least no closing going into that direction. It is just a fetish party and if that triggers you idk what to do.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.