[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, my roommate just walked into my room without knocking and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: blueshit.png (88KB, 279x217px) Image search: [Google]
blueshit.png
88KB, 279x217px
So, my roommate just walked into my room without knocking and I forgot to lock the door. He caught me in makeup and a dress and it was extremely awkward, so I figured there is no going back from here.

I've been repressing my transgenderism since I was a young child, crossdressing every chance I got up until adulthood to cope. I've never been attracted to females, and was so scared of coming out that I became a flanderized vision of a male that my peers/father acted like in order to deflect suspicion and fit in. However, since my roommate caught me crossdressing, I figured my life is fucked now and so I came out to the one supportive family member I have, my great grandmother. She was extremely supportive about the entire thing, but I still feel like an AGP hon degenerate fuck with no chance of ever transitioning successfully.

What should I do, /lgbt/? I'm so fucking terrified. I've been forced to finally do what I've been obsessing over for so many years and set the wheels in motion, but I'm so goddamn terrified.

What if I'm just an autistic degenerate male that just wants to be a girl for some sick deranged fucked up fetish reason? I don't want to be that. I just want to be normal.

There is no going back, and I don't want to kill myself, so I'm in for one fucking hell of a ride.
>>
>>7739690
You're not AGP if you have no attraction to females, but you're still going to be a hon if you are old enough to have a roommate. Interesting.
>>
>>7739690
Best advice i can offer is take one day at a time.

You have to look at transitioning as a big puzzle, focus on a few small things each day that bring you closer to your goal. Try not to think of the big picture or you will get overwhelmed.

Good luck anon you are in for a bumpy ride.
>>
What I did was study my behavioral patterns, thoughts, other things (like if I was turned on when I cd'd)to make sure that it's not actually a fetish.
My honest advice to any trans people out there, either save it or start the transition asap, because bad things are coming in the near future and nobody wants to get caught halfway through t-d when it happens.
>>
>>7739690
Just try to go out in public and see if you feel comfortable, trust me there are uglier women than you and if ur decent with makeup your not as likely to be harassed unless you live in some bible belt shithole. Just don't forget selfdefense, like pepper spray or something. Crossdressing as a stereotype just isn't the same as going fulltime or even partially coming out, the first weeks are the hardest but after it gets better. Most important is that you have support irl or if not seek professional help.
Good luck and don't kill yourself faggot
You'll be fine
>>
>>7739690

He didn't catch you masturbating or fucking someone, so who the fuck cares?

Also, straight, bi, and gay male crossdressers aren't sick fucks, because most gender identity bullshit (including male vs. female clothing) is fucking bullshit.

If you turn out to not be trans and are a gay male transvestite there's nothing wrong with that. It's not a weird fetish, because if it weren't for the fucking weird hangups our civilization has about gender, there would not be male vs. female clothes.
>>
>>7739882

>t-d

What is that?
>>
>>7739882
>>7739930
"The Donald", meaning Trump.

She's a paranoid Hillary voter.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.