[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hat is some anime about LGBT people? Pic related Hato-kun is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

Hat is some anime about LGBT people?
Pic related Hato-kun is a CD closet G who loves madarame-senpai and blames his fantasy life for it before coming to terms with who he is.
>>
>>7739547
*What
>>
I haven't watched Genshiken 2, but the manga storyline it is based on is very good.

To begin with you have to remember that all of these events are being filtered through a subculture of obsessives who often have sexual obsessions with things they would not otherwise be attracted to. It's about anime nerds after all.

But Hato is a crossdresser who falls in love with Madarme despite the otaku/fetish part of him having been more likely to fantasize about the male version of him being the top and Madarme (the glasses guy) being the bottom, rather than the other way around. (Because Hato isn't a gay guy who fantasizes about being railed, he's a pervy yaoi manga otaku who fantasizes about the most appealing pairings).

That fits in to the gay manga he's an obsessive fan of. But he the person, as a seemingly straight male crossdresser, unintentionally falls in love with Madarme and wants to be his woman.

The fact that his contemporaries are straight female nerds for yaoi manga doesn't help his predicament, as they give terrible fucking advice.
>>
File: 1486780007238.jpg (42KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1486780007238.jpg
42KB, 600x450px
>>7739615
I finished volume 9 of genshiken second season this week. Hato-kun come out of the closet he even says he is in love with madarame-senpai and then gives him chocolate s. Madarame-senpai is freaked out that in his 'harem' it is Hato-kun he is most excited to be given this gift by, because he is a guy.
Madarame-senpai is straight but Hato-kun is gay and finally comes to terms with it by the end. You should read up to volume 9 he finally comes clean to everyone, I'm awaiting on what happens next whenever volume 10 comes out
>>
>>7739667

So the thing with wanting to dress as the hot older girl who ended up being his brother's fiancee was just some oedipal type shit?
>>
>>7739547
Anyone know any good manga/yaoi or whatever like this
Brainwashing a cute twink and them being obedient, what's a brainwashing fetish even called
>>
>>7739767
Surely there is a yaoi where the person is brainwashed
Like in the top left of OP's pic with the spirally eyes
>>
File: 1486765805976.jpg (42KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1486765805976.jpg
42KB, 480x480px
>>7739788
Really sounds like hentai material to me.
Then again I'm a straightfag so I dunno
>>
>>7739767

Though to be fair, we all know that Madarme is going to end up with the hostess younger sister of the season 1 male main character.
>>
File: image.jpg (179KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
179KB, 1920x1080px
I didn't finish watching Genshiken 2. Is Mado x Hato endgame?
>>
File: 1486778854816.jpg (75KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1486778854816.jpg
75KB, 640x640px
>>7739887
In the manga he touches her naked boob and could have slept with her but her bf called.
So I guess... Madarame-senpai is too shy around women so Hato-kun makes sense for him than, maybe he is super repressed?
>>
>>7739986
The manga is still ongoing see >>7739767
It could be endgame also see >>7739990
>>
File: tumblr_oiy1uxTF8f1vvecrwo1_400.gif (954KB, 400x226px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oiy1uxTF8f1vvecrwo1_400.gif
954KB, 400x226px
I love No. 6
It's got everything.
>>
any trap anime with good plot and not hentai?
>>
>>7743638
Does it have agp traps?
>>7743682
Genshiken has Hato-kun as a CD trap closeted homososexual
>>
>>7739547
https://discord.gg/8fU2Tmn

Its not anime but in SMT apocalypse's dark ending you can be gay and pick from different boys to be your eternal sex slave. Or girls. But you know, boys.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.