[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw after 4 years of being an MtF it's becoming increasingly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: hqdefault.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>tfw after 4 years of being an MtF it's becoming increasingly more apparent that I am going to have to inform my family and friends that I actually feel more comfortable living as a hot, estrogen-infused androgynous guy than being a tranny and that I no longer want to be referred to as 'she' and 'her'

Who else fell for the tranny meme here? I'm just glad I didn't change my name or fall for the surgical jew.
>>
>>7737653
>That.
>Hot.

ayy lmao.
Also Cara stop making so many threads what's wrong with you today?
>>
>>7737661
You have shit taste my man.

>Also Cara stop making so many threads what's wrong with you today?
I haven't actually been to /lgbt/ in monthsbut it's quite funny that that autist still comes here.
>>
>>7737653
who is this
>>
File: tumblr_oi6sdqKink1s1dc8eo1_500.gif (984KB, 500x362px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oi6sdqKink1s1dc8eo1_500.gif
984KB, 500x362px
>>7738185
Andy Biersack from Black Veil Brides
>>
6 years in. In a similar boat. It sucks that I pass and am tiny, so being a manlet would blow, but maybe people will just assume I'm an afab androgynous person rather than the alternative
>>
>>7737653
>I no longer want to be referred to as 'she' and 'her'
>I didn't change my name
A G P
G
P
>>
>>7739638
But I'm AGP and those are the things I most want to do.
>>
>>7739623
I'm slightly smaller than average male height too but I don't mind really, it helps with the androgyny.

I never even noticed my height until I came onto 4chan and saw the manlet threads.

>>7739638
>I no longer want to be referred to as 'she' and 'her'
Well I've stopped wearing obvious makeup, never really wore anything that isn't unisex, and have dropped the range of my voice somewhat too so it's kinda weird being called 'she' now when I'm not even really presenting that way and not being gendered female by the public.

>I didn't change my name
My name works for male or female
>>
>>7740315
>My name works for male or female
I thought most trans people changed name anyway?
>>
File: image.jpg (238KB, 730x1095px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
238KB, 730x1095px
>>7737653
So you're a hrt femboy and many femboys often think they're trans but just turns out they're happier being cute guys?
>>
>>7740925
Not OP but I want to be a cute HRT femboy that gets treated like a girl because I'll never be cistier
>>
>>7740713
Most of them do, but most of them don't have a name they can use in girlmode. Some also want to totally have a fresh start from their old name regardless. I like my name though. I had long hair as a kid and used to get confused for a girl, even after they heard my name.

>>7740925
I don't really know. Before I transitioned I had a heavily repressed feminine side and never really took care of my appearance. I'm sort of leaning towards the opinion that during transition I learned to explore my feminine side, and worked on making myself look cute, but that's all I ever really wanted.

Living as a girl is/was really nice though. Maybe I'm a genderfucking snowflake.
>>
>>7743220
>Before I transitioned I had a heavily repressed feminine side
>I'm sort of leaning towards the opinion that during transition I learned to explore my feminine side
Please say more about exploring your feminine side!

>Living as a girl is/was really nice though.
What did you like about it specifically?
>>
I've kinda given up on the cis female dream too. I just feel more comfortable being kinda in the middle. The problem is I like women's clothes, I pass, and I like my boobs and how estrogen makes me feel. I'm basically a wanna be failed FTM stuck in an MTF's body.

Oh well might as well go the whole way even if femboidom seems more fun.
>>
This is why we shouldn't let young people transition. I waited and now I'm very happy with my body. I may not pass but I'm all the woman I need to be <3
>>
File: wc1702681.jpg (43KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
wc1702681.jpg
43KB, 500x500px
>>7743256
>Please say more about exploring your feminine side!
Well, I was raised (by my father and school) to believe that males with any hint of femininity are total faggots (I still kind of think it's degenerate) so I never intentionally expressed any femininity, anytime I did subconsciously someone picked up on it and so I learned to stop it.

My goal with transition was to pass as perfectly as I could, which meant learning thoroughly how to speak like a woman, dress and apply makeup like a woman (at least in andro tomboy style), move like a woman, express emotion like a woman, be intimate like a woman etc. It kind of opened all these options of how to express myself without any barriers or the 'lol fag' voice in the back of my head. But in turn it made me ask myself questions like "why do I have to be a woman to think/act/look this way.

>Living as a girl is/was really nice though
Off the top of my head I liked having less of a restriction on clothing, being able to make myself look pretty, getting attention from guys, having everyone smile at me and treat me nice. There is no pressure to be assertive or to 'man up'. Aside from that it's mostly the same as being a guy.

>>7743368
>I just feel more comfortable being kinda in the middle.
>I'm basically a wanna be failed FTM stuck in an MTF's body.
That's how I ended up after the first year of trying to be a girly as possible (that isn't me at all). i wanted to look confusing at range, but girl/failed FtM close up and upon hearing my voice. Being in the middle is just more natural to me it seems.
>>
>>7743535
so you basically never had gender dysphoria and now want to detransition
+1 for the tru-trans i guess lmao
>>
>>7743535
>Well, I was raised (by my father and school) to believe that males with any hint of femininity are total faggots
How did school teach you that?

>But in turn it made me ask myself questions like "why do I have to be a woman to think/act/look this way.
I suppose the answer here is, because that's what other people expect of you.

>getting attention from guys, having everyone smile at me and treat me nice. There is no pressure to be assertive or to 'man up'.
This is what I want in life.

I'd ideally like to be an androgynous feminine too. A boyish girl.
>>
>>7737653
wew this guys pretty cute
>>
File: swedish_males.jpg (89KB, 595x599px) Image search: [Google]
swedish_males.jpg
89KB, 595x599px
>>7743542
I don't really know. I sort of liked being confused for a girl when I was younger, and started crossdressing and getting depressed that I didn't look like and wasn't a girl when I was around 13. I still have issues with my shoulders, hips, facial structure etc now, but they are a lot more easier to accept in the context of being a guy if you get what I mean.

>want to detransition
There isn't really much to detransition from, I don't have large boobs and just have to drop the voice and overt mannerisms and stop wearing obvious makeup.

>>7743553
>How did school teach you that?
I should clarify, I meant the children at school.

>I suppose the answer here is, because that's what other people expect of you.
Exactly. But I've always prided myself on doing whatever the fuck I want to do, yet at the same time was confining myself in a certain box due to societal expectations.

>This is what I want in life.
It's cool, but feels shallow eventually. Like no one gives that much of a fuck about you other than your appearance. I'd rather be valued for my accomplishments (of which I currently have none).

To be honest it feels like the more I've given a fuck about improving my life I've stopped feeling comfortable living as a girl.

>I'd ideally like to be an androgynous feminine too. A boyish girl.
Top tier aesthetic
>>
>>7743648
>I should clarify, I meant the children at school.
Then I'm even more interested! Here's an example of a school doing it >>7719620

>To be honest it feels like the more I've given a fuck about improving my life I've stopped feeling comfortable living as a girl.
That's interesting. It makes sense. Any specific differences you can point out between the two attitudes to life?

>Top tier aesthetic
That's not just the aesthetic, it's the kind of role I'd like socially. Not too shallow, but without as much pressure as guys get.
>>
>>7743666
>Then I'm even more interested!
Well, I went to kind of a rough school, so anyone who made themselves stand out for any negative reason became a target. Which included any male who was even slightly effeminate. Anti gay jokes were made all the time. Gays were seen as lesser than straight men. Anyone who did anything that could even remotely be perceived as gay got ripped on. I mean it wasn't bad for me in that regard because I wasn't outwardly effeminate, but the threat of getting mistreated as a result kept me firmly in the closet and 99% of the time I hated and repressed my feelings.

>Any specific differences you can point out between the two attitudes to life?
Before I was very depressed and had no goals in life. I saw no point in self improvement aside from making myself passable. I basically wanted a cute guy to live with and do anything he wanted. Now I'm more focused in my life, have goals to work towards, see serving another male as degrading, have totally switched polarities in terms of dominant and submissive sexual behaviour. Depression has also cleared up.

>That's not just the aesthetic, it's the kind of role I'd like socially. Not too shallow, but without as much pressure as guys get.
That's the same role I wanted to fill. I could be 'one of the guys' and have male interests yet still express my femininity.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.