[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how to stay positive about liking a guy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8

File: Mu-12.full.1542789.jpg (151KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Mu-12.full.1542789.jpg
151KB, 800x800px
there's a guy in interested in and I'm afraid he won't like me. I've got a plan to get with him but I just can't get past the fear of it all being for nothing
>>
tell me this plan
>>
>>7736432
1. Im having a person ask someone close to him if he's into guys
2. send him a valentine in class telling him he seems pretty cool and we should hang out some time anonymously
3. accidentally run into him sometime later and tell him it was me
>>
>>7737812
Step 1 I understand.
Steps 2 and 3 I'd just cut for approaching him and having a conversation.

Also, just consider the idea that your feelings for him could be platonic and that, deep inside, you don't want these things to actually happen.
>>
File: b7Ktuwr.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
b7Ktuwr.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>7737860
what do you mean by cut and have a conversation?
>>
>>7736377

If he is half in the closet, the last thing he will want is to jump straight into a gay relationship after leaving the closet.
>>
File: bbcs2-s15.jpg (24KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
bbcs2-s15.jpg
24KB, 640x360px
>>7737888
I'm barely put of the closet myself and I don't really know if I want to be public about it or anything.
>>
>>7737812
I'd skip all of them and just sit by him and talk to him.
>1.
okay if you're shy I guess but just be gay bro
>2.
that never works
>3.
I don't believe you'd get though that conversation smoothly
>>
>>7738403
I really don't know how to talk with him I've been looking for mutuals and there are literally none and he has no classes with me.
>>
>>7738434
Sorry if you said this I can't see but is this high school or university level.
>send him a valentine in class
>in class
Like candy grams? I remember you could do this in high school

Do you think he might be gay based off what you've seen?
>>
>>7738477
I'm in highschool ( I'm 18 don't ban). we used to do roses but they stopped. I do have a teacher that Said she'd deliver it for me though. I can't find anything on him. I don't think he has social media or anything. there aren't any real signs that he is into guys but he seems withdrawn and shy if that counts.
>>
>>7738519
heh I figured it was some out spoken alpha male you were crushing on. I dunno shy and withdrawn does not say much. What's your group like you got some friends? You must be doing okay if you got a teacher to agree to that ie not a stuttering idiot.

Maaaaaybe go for it if you don't think sending a valentine would embarrass the shit out of him. I'd go up to him at his locker or something at lunch hour ask him if he wants to eat together.
>>
>>7738568
I don't know if lunch would work. I don't eat with everyone else. I go to the art room with my group of friends
>>
>>7738619
>I go to the art room with my group of friends
Shit I forgot I did this for a while

Does he eat with everyone else?
>>
>>7738832
no clue. I haven't been to the cafeteria in ages
>>
>>7738861
Well if hes shy I doubt it. Good luck with whatever you do.
>>
>>7738885
okay thank you for the advice
>>
>>7738519
oh yea and I forgot to mentire that someone asked one of his partners in one of his classes if he was homo and they said they don't know so I guess maybe that's something
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.