[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is this board overran by transgender 'people'?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

File: 1457647862470.jpg (54KB, 540x472px) Image search: [Google]
1457647862470.jpg
54KB, 540x472px
Why is this board overran by transgender 'people'?
>>
File: fvxuTYc.jpg (9KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
fvxuTYc.jpg
9KB, 250x250px
Go somewhere else normie
>>
>>7735242
>REEEEEEEEEEEEE WE WANNA BE NORMIE TOO!
>REEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU NORMIES ARE LIKE US SO YOU DONT UNDERSTAND
I fucking wonder
>>
This thread proves lgb has nothing to talk about. There is a thread right now on the second page which is exactly the same as this thread.

If you are confused why no one is talking about lgb topics is because if you you dense piece of shit. If you want to talk about something you fucking make a thread about it and not complain that someone else didn't.
>>
>>7735220
Tranny topics are the most popular, and make the easiest bait
>>
>>7735256
wut
>>
>>7735220
Gays, lesbians, and bisexuals have most of our shit sorted out both inwardly and with Western society at large. Trans people are still figuring shit out and implanting themselves in the mainstream. Best of luck to 'em.

Why are there so many people here looking to shit on trannies? Putting people in apostrophes because they are too stupid to realize that quotation marks are a different thing?
>>
>>7735263
>This thread proves lgb has nothing to talk about
This desu
What is there to be said? "Bruh I love putting my penis in butts". that's it really. Being transgender involves way more.
>>
Because gay people are normal and capable of having real social lives and real human interactions and friends to confide into.

I'm not saying Transgendered people aren't normal but by golly are they the most socially inept group of people in the world. I get that its hard to meet other trans people so they have to come to meeting forums, but if you look at the way they want to take over this entire board, make 6 different gens, one for every single different aspect of what it takes to be a tranny, voice training, pill eating, female to male, male to female, what clothes should I wear? social transitioning, hormone discussion threads, and then at least 5 tranny related threads about random shit from being tranny in public or not being found attracted by other people

they honestly just need to reduce all that shit to 2-3 threads at max, you dont see gaygen with 50 different threads.

I'll start calling this board LGB now because they've disrespected us so much
>>
>>7735297
Honestly this board is just enabling the mentally unstable transgenders that plague this board.
>>
>>7735297
I do wish other trans people would keep more shit to the trans gens. I don't understand why people need to make a new fucking thread every time they feel dysphoric.

Polite sage to not bump a duplicate.
>>
File: he or she.jpg (46KB, 417x550px) Image search: [Google]
he or she.jpg
46KB, 417x550px
>>7735220

OP is right. It's not /lgbt/ anymore, it's /tttt/

> let's start /cis/ and show those trannies
>>
File: Liberace2.jpg (41KB, 400x789px) Image search: [Google]
Liberace2.jpg
41KB, 400x789px
>>7735286

And you've just shown that you don't understand lgb, since

-Lesbians don't even have penises
-Plenty of gay men are 100% Bottom
-Plenty of gay men don't care for anal sex at all

> mfw trannies whine about not being accepted even by LGB, and then spend every waking moment insulting us. How is the 'phobic outside world ever going to accept you when you harbor such anger towards the "outcasts" who are closest to you in the grand scheme?
>>
>musterd gas
>>
>>7739494
They weren't insulting lgb at all though.
>>
>>7739494
>Lesbians don't even have penises
Transbians.

>Plenty of gay men are 100% Bottom
So, you all still talk about having a dick inside you either anally or orally.

>Plenty of gay men don't care for anal sex at all
And yet HIV continues to be very high within the gay community mostly from men having sex with other men.

>mfw LGB whines about Tranny threads instead of whining about their shitty uninteresting threads.
>>
>>7735284

underrated
>>
>come to tranny containment board
>"bruh, why are there so many trannys here"
>>
We need /lgb/ fuck trannies we need more /gaygen/
>>
this board would be completely dead without us 'people' just saying

most of the traffic is on the trans threads while the gay and lesbian threads move really slowly

if you're really so irritated contribute more lgb content instead of laying on your ass complaining
>>
>>7735220
because being transgender is honestly the most redpilled thing one can do.
>>
>>7747238
this.
it is objectively the truth, really.
>>
>>7735220
Real talk gays, lesbos and bi's can be normal and go out and do normal stuff. Trannies cannot.
>>
>>7735220
The gays fled to Normal Land now that most people accept them. They don't need online support from strangers.
>>
>>7747238
Do you mean this in a male vs. female privilege/life-easiness kind of way?
>>
>>7735220
gays are normalshits now

they have no more social issues to deal with and are free to live normal lives
>>
>>7735220
degeneracy comes in packs
>>
File: 1478452584164.jpg (24KB, 480x406px) Image search: [Google]
1478452584164.jpg
24KB, 480x406px
>>7735220

This is an ironic board, no one here is actually a trans, it's more of a fantasy, make believe role playing to satisfy fetishes, really.
>>
>>7735220

I agree, I say we rename this board to /hon/ so it's more accurate.
>>
File: 1486803791545.png (100KB, 342x245px) Image search: [Google]
1486803791545.png
100KB, 342x245px
>>7735220
>this board
this whole site has been over run
>>
You surely mean "kept alive" or "sustained by" trans people.
>>
>>7735220
Because gay men can go outdoors without having a spasmatism and lesbians don't exist.
>>
>>7735263
All the posters with a brain left this board due to retards like OP.

Why would I visit a transphobic lgbt board when there's other, more welcoming places?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.