[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What makes the alt-right so popular among straight transgirls?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 38

What makes the alt-right so popular among straight transgirls?
>>
>>7734756
A bunch of pent up neets more than willing to wrangle their lizards to their pictures. Also lets them rail against gender snowflakes, so two birds, one stone.
>>
Because they're weak and easily manipulated.
>>
File: 1476851378500.jpg (45KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1476851378500.jpg
45KB, 480x480px
>>7734756
>right wing tranny death squads
It just feels right.
>>
>>7734756

who is this goddess?
>>
Since most cis women are pretty damn liberal, it's a way for trans girls to out-compete cis girls. Appeal to the right-wing man's desire for an obedient and loving housewife that shares his values. What she lacks in other areas, she makes up for by catering to everything he wants.

Why do you think so many alt-right guys are obsessed with Asian women, despite being giant racists otherwise? Same idea.
>>
>>7734756
but I'm bi.

>>7734872
you don't need to be trying to appeal to guys or out-compete cis girls to want to be an obedient housewife anon.
>>
Because they don't start out under the same pressure to believe socially acceptable things (e.g. egalitarianism), and the alt-right is correct.
>>
>>7734941

Can you post more pictures of yourself in passgen?
>>
>>7735088
>when you get mistaken for someone passable
>>
>>7735088
this is a caraposter thread and that is not cara, though cara would pass reasonably well if she tried
>>7734826
wouldn't you like to know?
>>
>>7734756
Man cookies.
>>
>>7734756
Because it's full of gross weeb's with irl futa fantasies and straight trans girls are desperate so they'll gladly take a chaser over being alone any day
>>
>>7735820
>tfw believe all kinds of fringe shit
>tfw not even transitioning so can't use it for attention
>>
>>7735820
>Look at that Milo guy who says all kinds of stupid conservative shit.

No, Milo is genuinely conservative. That's why he's such a mess. Go back far enough in his history, he was very obviously depressed over being gay at one point. Boy George expressed pity over Milo's self-hatred.

His attention-seeking, super-confident flamer schtick now is the persona he's built up over the foundation of self-loathing.
>>
>>7734756
I think it's their desire to be more appealing to guys, as well as an attempt to construct your individual identity in opposition to a stereotype. They usually haven't experienced the social consequences of going through puberty as a female so it's easier to neglect the sorts of negative effects that feminists and SJWs reject, in a sense it is ignorance that lets them so easily condemn those progressive principles, the so called residual "male privilege".

I think that in some sense it can also be understood as a strategy to make right-wingers be more accepting of trans people, since it can give them an example of a "good one" that isn't opposed to their chauvinism. IMO this is not effective from a strategic standpoint because it gives them a sort of battering ram against social justice. Worthwhile to note that this sort of appeal is not a new phenomenon, the women's emancipation movement in the early 20th century had it's own section of right-wing leaders that effectively had just that in mind, "appeal" to the conservatives to gain their trust until a specific objective is met (in this case suffrage), after which they dissolved as their main goal was complete. http://www.tandfonline.com.sci-hub.cc/doi/abs/10.1080/09612025.2013.820597
>>
>>7734775
This.

Most people on the Alt-Right I have spoken to have no empathy. Enjoy being stuck forever.
>>
>>7735666
>>7735820
i remember why i hate this board and haven't been back in ages. nothing but whiny leftist retards that "feel things about stuff" and pseudo-intellectual twats spewing nonsense
>>
File: 5353291.t.jpg (73KB, 500x494px) Image search: [Google]
5353291.t.jpg
73KB, 500x494px
Because they are male AGPs who idolize what they can't have to the point that they feel they need to become it. Most of them start out as betas thinking women have it easier, and by virtue of not really being born manly they end up passing well as women. The ones that are pretty actually DO have it easier than the typical beta male (or ugly cis girl, for that matter). The fact that their lives are seemingly easier after transition leads them to jump to the incorrect conclusion that life must ALWAYS be easier for females than it is for males. This leads them to think that any movement that advocates for women is bullshit, and any movement that advocates for men is needed. This attitude alienates them from cis females, who see them as uncle toms who have not fully renounced their male privilege. Being rejected by cis females further reinforces their sexism aginst women, until they become full blown alt right activists. It's a vicious cycle that can only be broken once they step outside themselves. Either that, or they loose their looks(and by virtue their value) and start experiencing the type of abuse and discrimination most cis women with have to deal with at some point in their lives.
>>
>>7736486
>'agp' trans women being attracted exclusively to men, passing without issue, and having easier lives post-transition
really makes you think
>>
>>7736486
>muh cis women
>muh male AGPs
>muh sexism
>>
File: 1486793468388.jpg (95KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
1486793468388.jpg
95KB, 728x546px
>>7734756
>straight

Mostly political interest and intelligence and concern for their fellow human being

Alt-right is closer to classical neoliberalism than either major political wings

t. anti-immigration pro-universal-income anti-war currently-anon trip
>>
>>7736485
>wow I actually have to think and read about a phenomenon before making an analysis of it

>nope that's too hard women are just stupid and black people are gross also I'm afraid of everything
>>
>>7736509
The question was asked. I gave an answer. If you don't like my answer, feel free to type out your own paragraph answering OP's question.
>>
>>7734756
> implying the alt right exists
>>
>>7736530
Your answer was
>muh cis women
>muh male AGPs
>muh sexism

BTW OP doesn't take a paragraph to answer.
>>
>>7736519
what are you on about?

alt-right is literally Nazi bullshit adapted to contemporary conditions, including the "race realism" (just biological supremacy), the whining about Jews, "cultural Bolshevism" becoming cultural Marxism, all the same populism and memes.
>concern for their fellow human being
lolno
>>
>>7736549
Yeah what is wrong with that answer exactly?

Do you seriously think that their understanding of the world isn't shaped by how they experience it?
Let me guess, your specific ideology is just definitely correct and anyone that knows anything will agree with it! therefore any other explanation for why you have it can't possibly make sense, it's not like people have false ideologies they form or anything
>>
>>7736549
You clicked on this thread, so clearly you were interested in people's answers. If you want to miss the point entirely and refuse to learn anything new, that's your problem. Not mine.
>>
>>7736597
>Yeah what is wrong with that answer exactly?
The fact that it is nothing, literally nothing, besides
>muh cis women
>muh male AGPs
>muh sexism

>>7736601
>implying there was anything to learn from your post
Other posts on the other hand have been normal quality.
>>
>>7736624
I don't know what you read, that post had a few of those terms but it logically connected them to the worldview that the thread in question is about. How are you going to talk about "straight transgirls" and ideology if you won't discuss how women, AGPs and sexism are part of the process that shapes their worldview?
I actually think that post had an analysis that was fairly accurate and it was quite worthwhile to read, unlike your whiny posts that actually don't have substance
>>
File: C4WT39NUkAAYZb0.jpg (215KB, 1200x1004px) Image search: [Google]
C4WT39NUkAAYZb0.jpg
215KB, 1200x1004px
>>7734756
Because tolerance is nothing more than apathy toward your destruction.
>>
>>7736649
I think my analysis of that post was accurate and a worthwhile read, unlike the logically vacuous post it was replying to which actually didn't have any substance.
>>
>>7736673
You're confusing liberating tolerance based on progressive principles and neoliberal repressive tolerance that is unconditional and bogus
>>
>>7736624
You know, sometimes people repeat these same cliche arguments because they speak to the experiences of a vast number of people. They are not being said to annoy you. Have you ever considered that?
>>
File: 1475717057478.jpg (13KB, 270x360px) Image search: [Google]
1475717057478.jpg
13KB, 270x360px
>>7736586
>alt-right is literally Nazi bullshit adapted to contemporary conditions, including the "race realism"
T. CNN
I don't identify as anything in general except as classic liberal when pressed or looking for a fun thread
>>concern for their fellow human being
>lolno
OK but I probably give way more of a shit about poor and black people than your likely-virtue-signaling ass

Remove immigrants and protect the people already here regardless of race or gender or sexually

Want me to trip? :^)
>>
>>7736686
all the same, anti-white cultural marxism designed to deteriate western values
>>
>>7736728
Egalitarianism, individualism, communism, feminism, all of those are western values
>>
>>7734756
As a trans girl who is called right wing or a nazi here a lot (mostly because you all are super left and everything right from you is a nazi in your eyes, I'd say I'm somewhat centrist actually), I can tell you, that the stuff I read here was absolute bullshit.
I'm "right" because I see how left politics have lead to huge problems in my homecountry (Germany). This lead me to believe that we need more strict politics which only the right leaning partys offer.

Also left wing guys seem like they have no spine. Most of them appear to be betas who only scream sjw bs to get laid. So right wings are more attractive personality wise.
>>
>>7736751
>>7736437
betas scream "sjw" to get laid. Women pretend to be anti feminist to gain approval with men they wish to date. You guys are
using the exact same argument to try and invalidate each other
>>
>>7736776
Except Franzi's post actually confirms what I wrote because she affirmed that those right-wingers are more attractive, obviously being more appealing to them would mean sharing their politics.

I am a self-identified SJW and it has absolutely nothing to do with who I want to fuck, promoting these values is not about trying to be appealing to anyone.
>>
>>7736751
Helpful hint though: the best way to not get called a nazi is to not be a nazi.
>>
>>7736784
Interesting.

Franzi, what do you have to say about that?
>>
File: C4VqDF1UkAAp6ny.jpg (45KB, 599x454px) Image search: [Google]
C4VqDF1UkAAp6ny.jpg
45KB, 599x454px
>>7736686
well western society, then.
>>
File: 1486516846489.png (241KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1486516846489.png
241KB, 500x500px
>>7736751
Hey franzi guess who it is
>>
>>7736784
But I never said that thats why I am right leaning.
I explained that the current political situation formed my political opinion.
That has nothing to do with wanting to date a rightish guy.

Obviously you will find someone who shares your political opinions more attractive by default.

I honestly don't get how someone can be a SJW. It's probably because transition made me understand how the world works, that not everything is butterflies and flowers and not everything should be.

>>7736790
But I am not a Nazi.
>>
File: 1422672432753.jpg (40KB, 666x713px) Image search: [Google]
1422672432753.jpg
40KB, 666x713px
>>7736790
Helpful hint: 'nazi' does not mean what you think it means
>>
>>7736812
Well the question in the OP was specifically about "straight transgirls" meaning your sexual orientation was part of the analysis there. The fact that your desired partners are more likely to be a certain way politically is not just a coincidence, it's a reciprocal process of identity formation in which you find an ideological position you're compatible with and that suits your material and sexual needs.

Also idk about you but transitioning is part of what made me an SJW, and I would say the same thing that I understood more of how the world works and not just the apolitical neoliberal understanding I had prior.
>>
What I hate most about SJW's is that they only care about racism when it is white people being racist. I never in my life heard a SJW mention the Pygmy people being kept as slaves by the Bantu people in the Congo. Not even a quick tweet or facebook link to a sad article. You know why? Because the Pygmies and the Bantu are both black. This is an entire race born to live and die as slaves, in the 21st century, but SJW's would rather talk about the slavery many years ago in the US or Europe.
>>
>>7736852
>Apartheid
>worst thing ever
>post-Apartheid civil war between Mandela's terrorists and the SA communists
>nobody even knows it happened
Same thing. Countless more blacks killed than under Apartheid, but they were killed by other blacks, so who cares.
>>
File: pygmies.jpg (73KB, 680x420px) Image search: [Google]
pygmies.jpg
73KB, 680x420px
>>7736858
Makes me angry desu

Also for those who don't know the Pygmy race are famous for being a very small people. The much larger Bantu regard them as subhumans. Sometimes during the Congo wars the Pygmies have been hunted down like game animals and cannibalized, by both sides! In the 21st century!
>>
>>7736833
I'd say straight trans girls generally want to blend in with society.

Being left is basically the opposite because you are all about visibility, fight for our rights and make it worse by doing so (hello bathroom laws) and annoying the normal population so much that they hate us even more. I personally dislike how you fuck up the public opinion of us.
So only centrist or right remains as an option, because even if we are left, we get pushed out by you because we don't want to participate in your nonsense.

Because everything right of the left spectrum = nazi, you feel like all straight trans girls are right wing, which isn't the case I think.
>>
>>7736862
the op is caraposter, and i would not be inclined to call cara a leftist in the traditional sense (she always seemed disinclined to politics that aren't specifically trans-related)
>>
>>7736878
>the op is caraposter
Should I know who that is?
>>
>>7736884
yes, given as she's one of the most infamous shitposters on this board to the point of having almost faced legal punishment for her actions towards [a certain unnameable trans girl]
>>
>>7734872
Because being racist to groups that are ridiculously over represented in crime stats but not to groups that are under represented in crime stats believe it or not is actually a logically consistent world view
>>
>>7736862
>because even if we are left, we get pushed out by you because we don't want to participate in your nonsense.

what happened to having a political opinion because of the current political situation?

:thinkeng:
>>
>>7737164
>what happened to having a political opinion because of the current political situation?

Thats how it is for me, doesn't mean that everyone is like I am tho.
>>
>>7737181
alright, but you're basically saying that you believe many/some trans that women hold leftist views end up on the right wing because of societal pressure?
>>
>>7737187
>many/some trans that women hold leftist views

trans women that hold leftist views*
fuck
>>
>>7736486
>passing trannies have easier lives than beta males and ugly cis girls
>moderate to high risk of suicide, job discrimination, poverty, drug abuse and anti-trans violence if clocked
>significantly lower dating pool and a lower chance of maintaining long term relationships due to being trans
>majority of men viewing you as a freakish sex toy rather than an actual person
>inability to bear children
>prone to crippling dysphoria and severe depression due to not being cis female
>having to constantly justify yourself to idiot normies, TERFs and social conservatives that want you morally mandated out of existence
>being casually treated and seen as a mentally ill man that's a latent threat to cis females simply by virtue of having a Y chromosome
>being treated as an oppressor with intrinsic male "privilege" when in reality having little to no power whatsoever in society

Yeah, they sure have it easy alright. I'm all for women's rights and don't deny that women have some disadvantages in the western world but your're full of shit.
>>
>>7737187
I say they feel unliked because they arent TrueLeftâ„¢ so either they start leaning more centrist or even right or they just go silent about their left opinion.
>>
>>7737197
>I say they feel unliked because they arent TrueLeftâ„¢

i don't know what that means
>>
>>7737205
> TrueLeftâ„¢
means
> Being left is basically the opposite because you are all about visibility, fight for our rights and make it worse by doing so (hello bathroom laws) and annoying the normal population so much that they hate us even more. I personally dislike how you fuck up the public opinion of us.
>>
File: AWligLU.jpg (25KB, 395x372px) Image search: [Google]
AWligLU.jpg
25KB, 395x372px
>>7737207
> annoying the normal population so much that they hate us even more. I personally dislike how you fuck up the public opinion of us.

is this really the case though?
Because the way i see it, the people who fought for the right to have trans health care covered by insurance in many countries are understandably more visible and thus it's easier to lob transphobic insults at them.

Are you sure they make people hate us even more, but instead you just see most of the worlds hate against you thrown at them, and your gut reaction is to distance yourself from them?
>>
>>7734756
I think males who live in alt reality are ultra beta with low self esteem issues.

These seem like easy target for having a starter boyfriend, and after tiring of them then moving on to normal people.
>>
>>7737284
The people who fought for my "trans rights" arent the visible people I am talking about. I doubt they are really visible at all. They went to court, got shit done and improved my situation that way.

The visible people I am talking about on the other hand are just a bunch of retards going to demonstrations, whining, with a victim complex. All they do is make people hate us.
>>
File: 800px-OP_C016_rei.jpg (154KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
800px-OP_C016_rei.jpg
154KB, 800x600px
>>7737324
>The people who fought for my "trans rights"
> just a bunch of retards going to demonstrations, whining, with a victim complex

same people desu. You don't just go to court and this stuff fixed lol. In the end maybe it is, but there's a whole lot of pressure behind that provided by

> just a bunch of retards going to demonstrations, whining, with a victim complex

the two are are inseparable and you show your ignorance of all the historical lgbt struggles.

>All they do is make people hate us.

again, you have no way to prove this. I say these are just the people that most people project their internalized transphobia on.
>>
>>7737328
>the two are are inseparable and you show your ignorance of all the historical lgbt struggles.
Thats wrong.
Most trans stuff in Germany got changed when there was no trans visibility at all.
They were just individuals going to court because they felt things were unfair, so it got changed.

> again, you have no way to prove this.
Hm, before these people went on the streets nobody was talking about bathroom laws. Now they are.

> I say these are just the people that most people project their internalized transphobia on.
I say they make people transphobic in the first place because they are so weird.
>>
File: cropped-1920-1080-497269.jpg (516KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
cropped-1920-1080-497269.jpg
516KB, 1920x1080px
>>7737341

right, there were never any real conflicts, protests, stuff like that. International pressure, the zeitgeist, all of these things never played a role and people definitely didn't hate all men in dresses and called them faggots before. It was all just about a trip to the court. It's not like people have been protesting for LGBT rights for decades, no, it's a very recent occurrence and definitely the reason bathroom laws are being discussed. Bathroom laws absolutely aren't just another way for transphobes to attack us as we get more rights, people just shouldn't have protested at all and this wouldn't have happened.
>>
>>7737328
straignt /pol/ack here that comes here every now and then to know thy enemy(although some of you guys are alright)
i have no problem with trannies, will call you he/her(not xim/xir etc.)
but if you keep getting in peoples face and pushing for gender neutrality in kindergardens etc. im going to start getting violent
act like the gays/trannies in japan and keep a low profile, you are a fraction of a single % point and should be treated as such, with benign tolerance, not glorification
visibility as a means of humanizing and increasing peoples empathy for you has not only depreciating returns, can reverse sharply when that visibility is forced/state sanctioned by a bunch of smug hollywood elites that nobody outside of that microcosm likes
you are playing a dangerous game, just go about living your life and stop nipping at the lions tail
>>
File: 662218.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
662218.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>7737341

these are (partly) the sort of people you're against. They hate us and don't want us to fight for a better life and standing in society >>7737341 . Now they accept you and call you she instead of a man in a dress. 20 years ago you'd be called a disgusting faggot by this guy for trying to get gender marker laws not require SRS. This shit didn't progress this way because you went to court, it happened because being transgender became more normalized and people know slightly more about it
>>
>>7737361
I am talking about laws.
In Germany, someone got to the highest instance because they couldn't change their gender in 1978. The court found in favour of her, so our government had to create laws for transsexuals, which happened in 1980. After that many more people went to court because specific parts were stupid and got them changed too.

Individuals got our law to the point it is now, they helped me by going to the court and not by protest.

Of course theres also social acceptance that we need. And yes, there were people who fought for that. But todays protests are just so over the top. It's so painful to watch. It feel embarassed although I dont even participate lmao.

>>7737364
>but if you keep getting in peoples face and pushing for gender neutrality in kindergardens etc. im going to start getting violent

Thats exacly what I mean. Today all these LGBT movements go to far.
>>
>>7737396
>But todays protests are just so over the top. It's so painful to watch. It feel embarassed although I dont even participate lmao.

don't you realize that's always what they are though?? Like this is the same shit gay guys do to each other "oh this guy is a flamer how embarassing" etc. It's literally the exact same
>>
>>7737385
second quote was meant to be>>7737364
>>
>>7737396
and like sure, if you want to believe that all these european countries suddenly started getting more and more lgbt rights throughout the 60s, 70s and 80s and this happened all in the same rough time period just because this is the first time some thought about going to court at that time then idk what to tell you anymore ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
File: asfg.png (1MB, 1076x652px) Image search: [Google]
asfg.png
1MB, 1076x652px
>>7737405
>>7737385
Modern right-wingers don't hate transgender people, look at the likes of Blaire White
I hate the trannies/other minorities that get riled up by leftist identity politics and get turned into little mass-produced casio watch useful idiots that go around causing trouble for everyone and degrading society, demanding we raise children in gender-neutral enviornments or not assign babies their sex at birth etc. to pander to a fraction of a % of the population
But I have nothing against a transgender person that just wants to go about their business and live a happy life and I am as right wing as you can get.
As a European I can tell you, you are getting violently assaulted and attacked on a regular basis over here, and it's not by white Europeans, it's by Muslims.

What is your take on people like pic related, this Xe/Xim/87 different gender shit, are you deluded enough to think that this will ever catch on? Pushing this shit could be your undoing.
>>
>>7737415
desu i really don't care abt what you have to say i've heard it all before

>i don't X group, just the people who try to improve X groups position in society because it threatens my white cis maleness waaaahhh
>>
>>7737402
> don't you realize that's always what they are though??
But as you can see here >>7737364 we are at a tipping point. People feel threated because the LGBT movement not only fight for their own rights today but also want to intrude into other peoples lifes.

>>7737412
> Of course theres also social acceptance that we need. And yes, there were people who fought for that.
You didn't read that on purpose right?
>>
>>7737418
So wait, you think raising children in gender-neutral environments/not assigning babies their birth is going to improve trans-gender peoples position in society? In reality it's going to turn people against you, you are going too far with things.
Is that what you want?
Answer my question about this too please:
>What is your take on people like pic related, this Xe/Xim/87 different gender shit

I want to have a conversation.
>>
File: 1486587288132.png (2MB, 1080x1110px) Image search: [Google]
1486587288132.png
2MB, 1080x1110px
>>7734756
>>7734776
>>7734826
>>7735215
>>7735666
>>7735820

Essentially, they're cowards who would rather DIE than to be free.

We should do them that favor. It would be rude to refuse what they want...
>>
File: cropped-1920-1080-299352.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
cropped-1920-1080-299352.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>7737425
>But as you can see here >>7737364 we are at a tipping point.

people like this are not people in general. I can say with 100% certainty that the majority of people don't hold views like this. These are explicitly our enemies.
/pol/ is not reality, trust me.

>You didn't read that on purpose right?

i did, i just don't think you realize that at the time, the people who did this were also called cringy and embarassing by some.

>>7737428
> you are going too far with things.
when you make progress in society reactionaries always see it as "going too far".

>I want to have a conversation.
???
and i told you i don't?
>>
>>7737439
>i did, i just don't think you realize that at the time, the people who did this were also called cringy and embarassing by some.

I am sure they were called that.
But back then they had a reason to fight, for equal rights and acceptance. We already have that today.
And the people who are still not accepting surely wont change their mind when you make them believe that we all are weird freaks and force pronouns and other shit on them.

Todays movement wants to go further, too far.
>>
File: MiPmESe.jpg (360KB, 1031x1763px) Image search: [Google]
MiPmESe.jpg
360KB, 1031x1763px
>>7737452
so the world is perfect for us? You don't think there is transphobia and you don't think there needs to be more information abt trans people widely available so that they can transition as early as possible? You don't believe trans healthcare should be more widely available? You don't think archaic shit like 1 year RLE before getting a prescription needs to be abolished? You don't believe discrimination exists? You don't believe stuff like gender neutral education is a good thing so it becomes easier for ppl like you and me to not repress and be depressed for 15 years and so that ppl aren't forced into gender roles that don't fit them from birth? All of these things are "too far" in your opinion?

franzi idk what world you live in desu but it could be a lot better
>>
>>7737439

>I want to have a conversation.
>???
>and i told you i don't?

Why not?

To label people that are against things like children being raised in gender-neutral environments or the mass importation of people from hostile incompatible cultures as mere childish reactionaries who will simply "get over it" is naive and shows an ignorance of history
You(the left) are becoming complacent, believing things will keep steadily moving to the left without interruption because they have for some decades now.
Look at Europes pre-WW2 history, things were far more leftist, not only economically but socially too in Berlin/Paris, even more-so than they are today.
Look at Gen Z and millennials in many European nations, France, Austria, the U.K, many of them more conservative than their grandparents on many issues,18-24 year olds vote for the far right national front in France higher than any other age-group(ironically gays also vote for F.N higher than any other party because they are being attacked by muslims regularly, look it up).
The E.U is going to be dead likely by the end of this decade and we will return to single nationalistic nations where things will become even more right wing.

You want to put people like me in a neat little box, you wish we were some skinhead Nazi's, you wish we did hate you and spewed bible quotes at you, you wish we weren't so reasonable and convincing. But we are, and and we are taking over. The pendulum is swinging, and you should join the "right side of history", because all the modern left and the Trudeaus can give you is lip-service, they can't protect you.
>>
>>7737471
cringeworthy post desu. please go back to your containment board
>>
>>7737466
You can be so overzealous in creating a support network for a fraction of a % of the population what you can inadvertently create more of them, especially these types like >>7737415 who probably doesn't even have legit gender identity disorder
If you think regular blue collar folk(you know, the proletariats) are going to be okay with their son having worksheets sent home with math assignments like "Zie has 4 apples and gives 2 to Zim, how many does Zie have left" you are out of your mind, this will not make things better for you. This will provoke violence.
You are poking the lion and I'm trying to warn you not threaten you.
>>
>>7737472

What did I say that was wrong?
Putting your head in the sand and *sipping tea* and saying "i'm not willing to enact the labor" is not a winning formula for the left, you have to have a discourse with us.
>>
File: trMNQLf.png (110KB, 500x505px) Image search: [Google]
trMNQLf.png
110KB, 500x505px
>>7737482
>If you think regular blue collar folk [...] This will provoke violence.

this is the thing though, this just shows me you need to leave you /pol/ echo chamber and go outside

>>7737488
it's just a really inaccurate interpretation of how the world is, read my response above.
>>
>>7737466
But nothing you said will be changed by todays movement. To use your example:
> more and more lgbt rights throughout the 60s, 70s and 80s

With all our visibility, shouldnt have our movement already achieved all that?
That stuff wont be changed by cringey YGender people who scream at normies for accidentially using the wrong pronouns.

> You don't think there is transphobia
> You don't believe discrimination exists?
see > And the people who are still not accepting surely wont change their mind when you make them believe that we all are weird freaks and force pronouns and other shit on them.

> you don't think there needs to be more information abt trans people widely available so that they can transition as early as possible?
Thats nothing todays lgbt movment helps with, because, as you said, it is over the top and doesnt correctly represent us.

> You don't believe trans healthcare should be more widely available?
> You don't think archaic shit like 1 year RLE before getting a prescription needs to be abolished?
Will most likely get changed by people who go to court again and not by said cringe people.

> You don't believe stuff like gender neutral education is a good thing so it becomes easier for ppl like you and me to not repress and be depressed for 15 years and so that ppl aren't forced into gender roles that don't fit them from birth?
I don't believe that gender neutral education by default would change anything in that regard.
>>
i think i'll drop this discussion and go do some work, /mtfg/ seems to have left mostly so this is fruitless, i really don't care about convincing a basement dweller /pol/ack
>>
>>7737493
>this is the thing though, this just shows me you need to leave you /pol/ echo chamber and go outside

Wait so you think blue-collar folk will be okay with work-sheets like that? Or kids being given worksheets asking them to name all of the 87 different genders etc.?
Genuinely curious to see how out of touch you are.

>it's just a really inaccurate interpretation of how the world is, read my response above.

How/why? Point out specifically what I'm wrong about, I have stats to back most of it up, other points like the E.U dying and nationalism in individual nation states rising as a result are more educated guesses.
/pol/ really isn't a containment board anymore, we've seeped out into the mainstream culture and you know it
(http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/high-school-students-give-nazi-salute-shout-heil-trump-article-1.2962623)
>>
>>7737501
For what it's worth I'm a self-employed stock trader that made 6 figs last year, I'm high functioning
Although I am a 5'8 manlet though if that makes you feel better
Do you have any platform we can talk on? Tumblr instant-messenger or something?
I like talking with people with different views, I think it's important we humanize each other as it's easy(and can be emotionally satisfying) to lump each other into neat little boxes and hate on each other
>>
>>7737517
>Tumblr instant-messenger or something?
Lmao, thats gold.
Thank you :D
>>
File: make europa great again.jpg (81KB, 673x960px) Image search: [Google]
make europa great again.jpg
81KB, 673x960px
>>7734756
Maybe it has something to do with the fact that if I hadn't said I was trans, those leftists who claim to support us so much would hate me for being a cis straight white male. Or the fact that when I looked into a government job retraining program after having my job sold out to India, I was told that the funds for the year had already been used up, while the rest of the office was filled with "new americans" getting plenty of assistance. Or the fact that I don't want do see families and gender destroyed altogether. Or the fact that I'm sick of hearing about how "whites have no culture, hahaha", and "let's celebrate the end of white majorities!". Or the fact that Jewified males obsessed with niggerball, muh put it in her butt lol, and other degeneracy are disgusting. Or that I'm sick of men's ball and chain jokes, or saying they have to babysit their own god damned kids, and poisoning of the natural Germanic equality (but differences) of the sexes thanks to the import of the Jew Paul's epistles. And on and on. The only thing the jewish cultural zeitgeist of our politics, financial system, religion, and media care about is destruction of everything good and european in our souls. Fuck them. Seriously. Trump is Pollyanna compared to what you leftists (and "conservatives" who only care about gdp or muh bible) have coming.
>>
>>7737523
I was being serious.
I have had several conversations with people on tumblr, I usually initiate them, most people are nice people just trying to get by the best way they can when you scrape underneath that smug exterior.
It's good to talk to each other.
Reading through the comments here on why transgender/gay people might be attracted to the modern-right, all comes down to them wanting to be "special" or "edgy" or hating themselves.
In reality it's that I think they see the bigger picture, modern SJW's of today are like the hippies of the 70's, it's not going to become mainstream and people that oppose their madness are not "reactionaries".
I lived in Japan for a year and accidentally lived in an area in Tokyo the equivalent of West Hollywood, like 40% of the people were gay/trans, they are just normal and want a normal life and there is next to no violence/discrimination against them, I believe as a result of them just assimilating and being normal.
The future is going to be accepting anyways, young right-wing people don't give a fuck about LGBT people one way or the other.
>>
File: 28a.gif (58KB, 129x111px) Image search: [Google]
28a.gif
58KB, 129x111px
>>7737364
>straignt /pol/ack here that comes here every now and then to know thy enemy
>>
>>7734756
The alt-right is only popular among straight trans girls in this shit website because a huge number of them are hikkis and NEETs who were /pol/tards before and can simply slip into /pol/ and post about the race war and the jews without immediately outing themselves as trans, which would be impossible for them to do in real alt-right organizations which are almost universally hostile to trans people. That and special snowflake "I'm not like the other girls" syndrome.
>>
>>7737364
>your rights end where my feelings begin
kill yourself, no right has been obtained without a struggle, and that your position is "submit to me or I'm going to become violent" makes you no different from ISIS and simply reaffirms that our cause is just.
>>
File: Berkely riots.jpg (51KB, 1024x538px) Image search: [Google]
Berkely riots.jpg
51KB, 1024x538px
>submit to me or I get violent
t. commie
>>
>>7737550
> Or the fact that I don't want do see families and gender destroyed altogether.
This. I like the traditional family model. And I believe in gender. I mean, I am MALE to FEMALE. Says it all.

> degeneracy is disgusting
this

>>7737556
You sound reasonable, a shame that lefties will never be able to follow your thoughts.
>>
File: dsgg.jpg (57KB, 780x438px) Image search: [Google]
dsgg.jpg
57KB, 780x438px
>>7737580
The left is way more violent than the right nowadays.
This is true in both Europe and the U.S
I agree though, engaging in violence only makes you look like a scumbag and helps your opponents cause.
>>
>>7737595
Reminder that the guy who punched Richard Spencer was later outed as being, literally a shit eating cuckold.
>>
>>7737590
>Believing in gender

A lot of transgender MTF's I spoke to spoke of getting shit on by feminists for embodying and believing in traditional gender roles or insinuating they had "female brains".
Many modern feminists see the very existence of MTF's as a threat to their movement, some kid I was talking to had a bunch of feminist roommates that tormented him over it daily.
>>
>>7737600
>Many modern feminists
TERFs are a non-influential, pitiful group that is a leftover from 70s second wave feminism. It's not "many" except in sites like tumblr. Traditional gender roles are a dumb spook anyway. Perform them if you want, but don't act like they are actually anything but a social construct.
>>
>>7737611
>implying TERFs = modern gender abolishing feminists

The "supportive" feminists hate the fact that we generally like gender roles.
>>
>>7737615
>we generally like gender roles
Speak for yourself spook peddler. You are not a representative sample of all trans women and I'm not sure who gave you that idea.
>>
>>7737550
Anon you have autism.
>>
>>7737611
>Perform them if you want, but don't act like they are actually anything but a social construct.

Actually they are more. They secured a steady population. Today western population is shrinking and we "need" to import people from other countries, where these roles still exist, to keep our population up.

>>7737623
Anon spoke for them and me, that makes a we :P
>>
>>7737611
This is anecdotal but nearly every transgender person I spoke too on tumblr, like 8 of them, nearly all of them radical-leftists and into radical politics in general, two of them marched with antifa etc. wanted to live life as some idealized form of a 50's housewife.
This puts them at odds with the modern shave your head, don't shave your armpits and legs 3rd wave feminists.
If gender truly is a social construct, why feel the urge to physically transition at all, girls can have big square jawlines and be bodyhair right? Who cares?
They do care and this puts them at odds with many modern-feminists.
>>
>>7737635
You only need your population up because of the capitalist economic system. Being okay with the submission of women to men because it made the western capitalist machine function better then you probably should analyse your bootlicker behavior and consider that perhaps a system that requires unlimited economic growth is a problem on itself.
>>
>>7737637
>This puts them at odds with the modern shave your head, don't shave your armpits and legs 3rd wave feminists.
I don't know what kind of people you've spoken to but the 3rd wave feminists I've spoken to (READ: not stupid teenagers on tumblr only now finding out about feminism) don't consider aesthetic choices a moral obligation. You can want to be a housewife living in an idealized 50s household and simultaneously believe that women should not be coerced by society into performing gender roles: They lose their power once they cease being coercive and simply become a choice.
>>
>>7737643
Every animal species out there has some form of gender roles, and in mammals it is nearly always the females taking on the submissive role.
What makes you so sure that gender roles in humans are unnatural or a social construct?
Also a literal commie criticizing the imperfections of another economic syste, is pretty funny.
Well at least there was there was no racial component in the hundreds of millions that died under communism I guess...(inb4 m-muh state capitalism)
>>
>>7737643
I am not a fan of capitalism either.
But a shrinking population is a problem, simply because it leads to more old people who can't work and need support. At a certain point there are not enough young people left to take care of them. It's as easy as that.

>>7737637
Modern feminism is like todays lgbt movement. They already achieved most of their goals (which were reasonable) and now they come up with a lot of ridiculous stuff, going way too far.
>>
>>7737667
>Also a literal commie criticizing the imperfections of another economic syste, is pretty funny.
Criticising capitalism and agitating for its destruction is literally the entire point of the ideology of communism are you retarded
>>7737672
>They already achieved most of their goals
If you honestly believe this you are a bigger fool than I thought, specially regarding LGBT stuff. Trans women are one of the most overeducated and underemployed people in the west, with extremely high rates of suicide and at a much higher risk of homicide than the rest of the general population. The only way you can believe this battle is already won is if you get all of your information from 4chan.
>>
>>7737656
The fact of the matter is, if some 6 ft 4 Chad with a decent paying job showed any of your bloated 3rd wave feminist friends any positive attention, their back would arch, their body language would become submissive, their vagina would get wet and they'd be ready to stop dying their hair silly colors and settle down, and that response wouldn't have anything to do with the "cisheteropatriachial" system and how you were "socialized", it would be because of your nature.
The same applies to the MGTOW cringe-lords if a 5 ft 4 Stacey showing them any positive attention.
You are defying evolution, denying reality, and it's why your ideology will be defeated in the end.
>>
>>7737677
>>7737667
respond to the first part

i know all about gommunism, I've slapped the shit out of several anarcho-gommies at an idententarian rally in Paris a few months ago with my friends.
You guys are a bunch of larpers and the working class hate you.
>>
>>7737689
>their back would arch
Heh, I'm a tranny but that happens to me whenever I see a meathead gymcel.
>>
>>7737689
Anon I wanted to dignify you with a response but I'm afraid you just typed two paragraphs of utterly insane garbage at me. I believe you should probably go back to /r9k/ with your pseudoscience rather than exposing us all to your curious mix of autism and schizophrenia.
>>7737697
Humans are the only living thing capable of sapience, what lesser creatures do should be of little concern to us because fucking deer and moles don't naturally create massively organised economic hierarchies or could even possibly begin to understand concepts such as "this piece of paper is equivalent in worth to 30 pounds of beef". Trying to answer society's problems by referring to fucking wild boars and squirrels is retarded.
>>
>>7737702
whats a gymcel
>>
>>7737570
not him but I'm kind of annoyed that we made an entire website to get away from you and you go and post your shit here anyway

like do you really think /pol/ would be as big a thing as it is if a lot of us weren't scarred by memories of growing up dealing with sociopathic forum maoists

I was raised blue and yet your people managed to turn me off of that

I guess what I'm trying to say is, no, you get out. go eat some fucking eggs
>>
>>7737677
> battle is already won
see
> They already achieved most of their goals
> most

also
> battle
That's why I dislike this movement. It shouldn't be a fight. But you make it a fight and by that you snub exactly the people who we need to explain ourselves to.
>>
>>7737714
4chan wasn't made to host you autistic pieces of shit and it was not designed as your safe space you dumb newfag.
>>7737718
Every single thing in politics is a fight, rights are not earned by people sitting nicely and having a conversation with tea and crackers. Social structures are self-perpetuating and will only change through sufficient disruption.
>>
>>7737718
this /pol/ack came in here and literally told me he would get violent if more change was to come, they have made it a fight not us lol
>>
File: don't anger the white kids.jpg (48KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
don't anger the white kids.jpg
48KB, 600x400px
>>7737727
>>
>>7737726
4chan exists because you made the forum it spun off from uninhabitable with your bullshit

also "autistic", nice slur neurotypicalfag/normie

lol you can't even abide by your own shit
>>
>>7737726
>Every single thing in politics is a fight
No it isnt.

>>7737727
No, he only said things. Leftists are the ones picking a lot of fights, real ones, beating up trump supporters because they fear they could beat them up :^)
>>
>>7737736
good examplle

>>7737737
t.reddit

>>7737738
is this one of those alt-facts sass likes to talk about? I like it
>>
>>7737737
lmao what are you even talking about you imbecile. Something Awful was still an overwhelmingly libertarian/right-wing website when 4chan was created by moot in 2003, it was created solely as an experiment in making a western version of Futaba. Something Awful only started gaining some leftist presence with LF. Also
>normie
Anybody who actually uses this word as a serious insult is laughable.
>>
>>7737711
I'm also >>7737697
and I don't browse /r9k/ and I am somewhat of a normie Chad myself IRL
The fact of the matter is you'd drop most of the shit you believe if a handsome assertive guy showed you the time of day, opening doors for you and stuff, you would be head over heels and as I said that also applies to the women-hating autistes on /r9k/ if they were shown any positive attention.

Addressing your second point, the gay community points to animals engaging in homosexuality all the time as evidence that it is perfectly natural and organic but I will let you away with that.

But when you say gender roles are a result of some complex human capitalist system, something that was created and would not happen organically in a society
I point to you other mammals who hold no such prejudices, have not created any complex systems that apparently require the submission of females to men etc., gender roles are simply followed organically.

Why isn't it the same with us?
>>
File: 45807662.jpg (65KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
45807662.jpg
65KB, 400x400px
>>7737714
>we made an entire website to get away from you
>/pol/, the mighty crusher of safe spaces, demanding their own safe space
IRONY
Also this website was made for weebs to talk about anime, not for you to whine about your political ideologies.
You got your little board because everyone else was tired about your off topic political tl;dr.
Yet here you are spewing your memes, just as on every other board.

>I was raised blue and yet your people managed to turn me off of that
So you were raised a retard?
Figures.
>I guess what I'm trying to say is, no, you get out. go eat some fucking eggs
YOU get out.
This is /lgbt/ not /pol/.
Oh and use lube next time, it helps prevent your butthurt.
>>
>>7734756
>Hammer and Sickle Badge
>alt-right
>>
>>7737751
are you telling me that the proto-SJW anime purges had nothing to do with 4chan getting a userbase

because that's bullshit
>>
>>7737753
You're actually insane, I'm sorry. I just got my diploma in psychiatry from the Andrei Snezhnevsky Academy Of Neuroscience so I can tell that you have Sluggishly Progressing Schizophrenia. I'm afraid you will have to be locked up for your insane belief that I'd suddenly drop my entire ideology if a guy was nice to me as if I was some kind of utterly desperate failure with no actual commitment to her beliefs. The latter is probably a form of projection but it's okay, here at the Institute we will fix you up, Comrade.
>>
>>7737727
I followed up and said I was exaggerating.
I know better than to engage in violence against people as it hurts our movement.(although I have defended myself from anarcho-commies and antifa at several rallies)
But yes people of lesser restraint if you keep pushing these ridiculous things, legislating laws to police language etc. like they've done in Canada, you are going to face backlash.
And that's not homophobia or transphobia, you are simply being unreasonable.

When I see some guys going to a gay pride event wearing dog collars and engaging in pet-play and shit at the train station in front of kids, is me hating them homophobia? No.
Hating a normal gay person is homophobia.
>>
>>7737761
>the proto-SJW anime purges
You might as well call Lowtax's retarded crusade against furries "proto-SJW". Everything you don't like is SJW with you tards.
>>
>>7737748
Ah lefties, everyone is the bad guy, except you.
You are always the victim and everything bad that happens to you is because someone wants to oppress you.

Oh, and now that you are back, I answered your post >>7737500
>>
>>7737766
Man you little commies are typical, you never address the points.
You are losing ground in Europe/U.S don't you realize? Most young people are now right wing in Europe, this name-calling is not a winning formula, you need to switch things up or you will lose.

Address the second part of my post also.
>>
>>7737779
I'm sorry Anon but it's actually impossible to address a post that opens up with such literal insanity. I don't care about "muh biotruths" line of argument and find if wholly irrelevant for addressing human problems. I don't care if there's gay dolphins either. Homosexuality is acceptable because the structures that suppress it are wholly irrational and arbitrary and serve no actual purpose to exist, I don't care if two male monkeys fucked or anything like that, such level of discourse is beneath me.
>>
>>7737769
so basically you prove me right

>you are simply being unreasonable.
people who don't want to perpetuate the current social structure are always seen as such by autists

>>7737774
nicotine adressed your post well enough by pointing out all the things we have have been acquired through struggle. This is a fact and you denying this simply means you're delusional. If you feel like nothing more needs to change, then that is also a sign of delusion. Further change will only come with more struggle as has been made *very* plain to you in this thread.
>>
>>7737787
The point I'm making, and I believe you were making is, that gender roles are unnatural, inorganic, and are a direct result of capitalism and other artificial structures that depend upon women "submitting" to men for their survival.
My point was, if predication towards certain behavior depending on ones sex is a result of our complexity and complex patriarchal system we've created and not something innate, why is it present in simple-minded mammals(humans are also mammals) animals that do not have the complex brains to create any kind of cis-hetero-normative patriarchal systems etc.

I want to have a discussion, I was being inflammatory with the first part of my previous post claiming you'd drop everything if a guy was nice to you, I don't believe that.
I was just trying to build some common ground with you by also making fun of actual misogynistic MGTOW's and people on /r9k/, and I am sure you would claim many of those bitter people on /r9k/ that irrationally hate women would drop all of their views if a girl showed them the time of day.
>>
>>7737797
Ok, you guys obviously dont read my posts or leave out stuff on purpose.
So Ill just stop here because there's no sense in discussing this.

But before "where do we leave out stuff" happens:
>all the things we have have been acquired through struggle. This is a fact and you denying this simply means you're delusional
I didn't deny it. I even said myself hat people had to go to court and had to protest for social acceptence in the past.

> If you feel like nothing more needs to change
This was also already addressed by me >>7737718

> Further change will only come with more struggle as has been made *very* plain to you in this thread.

I also agreed with that in >>7737500
I only disagree with you in the point of who will be responsible for that change.
You say it will be the LGBT movement and I don't think so. I also explained why I don't think they are helpful several times.
>>
File: 2343546.png (685KB, 1283x692px) Image search: [Google]
2343546.png
685KB, 1283x692px
>>7737797
>people who don't want to perpetuate the current social structure are always seen as such by autists

You are seen as unreasonable by the vast majority of people and you know it...
I agree we are going to come to a point where most people irregardless of political belief we will call trans people either he or she and show them respect, that's not political correctness in my book it is just tact.

But stuff like pic related or non-binary/gender fluid etc. will never become accepted or mainstream as you are unreasonable.
>>
>>7737714
Oh, you made this website? That's cute. Shame you lack the power to retain control of it then. Might does make right after all.
>>
File: trump voters 2.jpg (47KB, 728x485px) Image search: [Google]
trump voters 2.jpg
47KB, 728x485px
>>7737571
this.

practically all trans people i know are liberals in one form or another, many are progressives, other center-left/liberals, some socialist and the more "rightist" ones are libertarians or just pro-capitalist but not conservative/republicans, 4chan trannies don't represent any one, only message board NEETs and represed /pol/ trans women.
>>
>>7737808
I actually don't believe the latter, I believe that if /r9k/ers were to find themselves in a relationship they would still hold many of their misogynistic beliefs and thus be wholly dysfunctional, possible abusive partners, these would surely flare up during the small-to-large interpersonal conflicts that are common in relationships. My point is that the patriarchal system in humans is not directly derived from nature but from social relationships with a material basis (IE, the gendered division of labor). Less complex animals produce their hierarchies based on sexual dimorphism because such features as size or stamina and so on and so on are wholly determinant of their primitive existence, and as you surely know there's also species where females are dominant (hyenas would be an example). My point ultimately is that the technologies and lifestyles of modern humans have advanced to the point where a strict segregation of the genders could be wholly done away with even if its origins were in nature: very few humans today are hunter-gatherers and the only reason this segregation is maintained despite being wholly unnecessary is because of economic and social structures.
>>
>>7737825
lol SJW's got kicked off this website a few years ago
/lgbt/ is pretty solidly anti-SJW right-wing now, I remember when you used to get banned for the mildest shit when this board was created
>>
>>7737836
/lgbt/ is an almost dead board that's largely propped up by /mtfg/, its single most active thread, which is, unlike your /pol/ safe space, somewhat diverse in its political views.
>>
File: 1ndZzPf.jpg (57KB, 531x833px) Image search: [Google]
1ndZzPf.jpg
57KB, 531x833px
>>7737808

predication based on sex is why gender roles existed when we lived in caves, oppressive social structures are why they still exist many thousands of years later.

>>7737820
>You say it will be the LGBT movement and I don't think so. I also explained why I don't think they are helpful several times.

well then it's just a matter of you researching more into the history of the lgbt struggle and what it achieved, no point in discussing it on a siberian ice-sculpting board

>>7737823
>You are seen as unreasonable by the vast majority of people and you know it...

actually it's the opposite thankfully, please make sure to not confuse your fascist safe space with reality

>But stuff like pic related or non-binary/gender fluid etc. will never become accepted or mainstream as you are unreasonable.

really? how is it unreasonable? Please post all published research articles you've studied about how *exactly* gender and gender dysphoria work
>>
Funny how /pol/ confuses the ultraconservative alt-right with "people fed up with the establishment".

Trump isn't alt-right, Farage isn't alt-right, Brexit wasn't alt-right, le Pen isn't alt-right, Geert Wilders isn't alt-right.

Ayatollah Khamenei is alt-right.
>>
>>7737770
Man, that's actually a good point! The thing is that social justice is just a tool.

Goons/SJWs are highly tribal sadists. Occasionally, they'll fail at the sadism and become sad-brained LJ posters, or they'll suck at the tribalism, shit all over their fellow monsters, and end up an outcast holding court in their own mini-fiefdom.

The end goal for a sadist is being able to shit on as many people as possible without getting shat on yourself. Social justice is a technology for doing that.

It's a good one, too. Consider: with social justice, you're supposed to have empathy, which sounds like a horrific inconvenience if you're a sadist. But, in practice, the ideology specifically encourages you to narrow the focus of your empathy to the point that it may as well not exist. Not trannies, but PoCWoC disabled neurodiverse gay genderqueer trannies of color, and even if they meet the requirements of this oberlin soup, they might make money or have said something politically incorrect, which makes them capitalist oppressors. Also, anyone who opposes you is literally more or less murdering poor, crippled gay orphans, which means fucking anything is justified against them, including bombing the shit out of them in the 70s.

There are a whole bunch of quirks to the thing that make it an ideal ideology for groups of that kind of person: the self-criticism aspect (which uses the sadists' need to fuck over even their own people as a kind of selection pressure, ensuring that only the maximally vicious and politically adept stay in the group), the fashion aspect (which weeds out autists, who aren't good at following trends and might impair the function of the group), the anti-male aspect (which keeps out betas and prevents it from becoming a sausage fest), and so on.

SA didn't go communist, SA adopted communism as a tool to better do what it was already doing. Why crucify furries and loliweebs when you can crucify literally anyone who isn't bell hooks?
>>
>>7737834
Thank you for the reasonable response, English is not my first language but I understand most words.
I believe that gender roles are directly derived from nature in humans, just as they are with other animals.
I believe there is many aspects of our nature we will never truly transcend, we no longer hit women over the head with clubs and drag them to caves sure, but the urge/instincts that led us to do that in the first place are still within us, we just express them in a more civilized way.
I think if people are left to their own devices, with no shaming or judgment or indoctrination by those in academia that they will always gravitate towards certain behavior
You see feminist parents upset their daughter wants to dress like a princess or their son to play with masculine things, the truth is we do not know how much of this is innate within us.

I also believe that having some semblance of gender roles/structure is for the best, I don't believe that women should be chained to stoves or never have careers, but for stabilities sake I believe both men and women should settle down young and have families, that is what Europe needs right now especially as we have to import people from hostile incompatible cultures who follow those gender roles to do it for us.

I don't believe a child raised in a gender-neutral environment with no order or structure in that respect would end up good, it increases the chances they would end up like >>7737823 or >>7737415, and I've no doubt these kinds of people probably have self-diagnosed "anxiety disorders, PTSD, panic attacks" and the rest of it.

Expecting society to undergo a massive paradigm shift in how we view gender and roles in society, something that has brought us great stability in for a millennial to placate what is and needs to remain for society to function, a fraction of a % of society is wrong and selfish and will provoke major backlash from normal people if you attempt it I have no doubt.
>>
>>7737863
Something Awful isn't a communist website, your analysis is wholly off. I know because I was one of the biggest posters in SA's LF subforum which was taken over by us communists (after originally being designed as a containment board for Ron Paul) and the mods fucking hated us and kept fucking with us until we made fun of Grover's house and we got all mass banned. Pretty funny shit desu. Anyway, no, SA isn't communist, SA has some leftists but communist presence in that website has died down a lot since the assassination of Laizzes Faire by the Coward Richard Kyanka.
>>
File: asfgd.png (2MB, 1307x715px) Image search: [Google]
asfgd.png
2MB, 1307x715px
>>7737845
>actually it's the opposite thankfully, please make sure to not confuse your fascist safe space with reality

If you think most people wouldn't look at this and think they are mentally ill you are crazy.
Like you know, proletariat construction workers and laborers and stuff?
How do you think the Muslims we are bringing into Europe from north-africa/middle-east would react to this?
I do not belong to any safe-spaces, I go outside and have normal friends.
What sub-reddits do you browse our do curiosity
>>
>>7737877
>not contesting the sadist bit
That's like the joke about Putin.
>I knew you wouldn't ask about the second part.
>>
>>7737877
>>7737845
what age are you guys, also do you have any pics posted on here?are you hons?
usually all the pretty transgirls are right-wing, same with women
its leftist trannies that want us to change how we look at beauty standards so we see their big linebacker frame as just as beautiful as a womans
>>
>>7737892
>usually all the pretty transgirls are right-wing, same with women
Spend time outside this website.
>>
>>7737889
That's what commies do, they reply to a tiny sliver of your reasonable post then change the subject.
These people know, not necessarily they are wrong but that they are in an idealogical war rather than a reasonable debate and they feel they have to score points by being smug/condescending/insulting rather than actually reasonably rebutting points as they are incapable
They are difficult to speak to but I try
>>
Bill Stickers > Bill Ayers

Bill Ayers:
>terrorist
>deviant
>failed bomber
>commie
>boring lectures
>files frivolous briefs
>wastes everyone's time

Bill Stickers
>artisan
>liberal
>well-traveled
>completely innocent of all charges
>pays his debts
>usually gone before anyone notices
>>
>>7737899
Oh be quiet you autist.
>>7737889
I thought I would address the part of your post that wasn't based wholly on subjective feelings. Given that my interactions with "SJWs" have not been remotely indicative of your strawman I think you might have either been exposed to some truly unreasonable people or, more likely, are talking out of your ass. Intersectionality isn't about chastising people for not having the largest stack of oppressions imaginable lmao. Do you talk to 15 year olds or something?
>>
File: y1jN2J5.jpg (144KB, 1178x1080px) Image search: [Google]
y1jN2J5.jpg
144KB, 1178x1080px
>>7737883
not an argument
none of this stuff is
please explain why *you* think nonbinary people are unreasonable

>>7737892
>>usually all the pretty transgirls are right-wing, same with women
LMAO
>>
>>7737898
On twitter too though
Most are just regular females in terms of personality, not very political and easily molded into being generally conservative/right wing by a strong male influence/bf
I have had several leftist gf's on college who I converted into right-wingers by simply being strong and confident in my opinions and it being contagious
Then we break up and cut their hair very short and become even more leftist than before lel
>>
>>7737912
>>7737845
post pic
>>
File: THOSE FUCKERS OUR SHIT.png (138KB, 840x563px) Image search: [Google]
THOSE FUCKERS OUR SHIT.png
138KB, 840x563px
>>7737909
>lol those totally aren't representative of the movement as a WHOLE c'mon
>>
>>7737918
Meanwhile my exposure to the idea that trans women could actually be pretty and not the cultural stereotype I was taught (ugly, hairy men in dresses) came from interacting with communist trans women from Something Awful and yes, even Tumblr. The idea that all leftist trans women are "hons" is completely made up lol.
>>7737933
I'm not sure if you're aware of this but the left is so fragment and split it was even a joke in a Monthy Python sketch.
>>
>>7737909
>>7737874
Reply to my post
>>7737912
Do you like Stefan Molymeme?
I just think it is bullshit, there is no hard-science to back it up on either side
I am just averse to it as are the vast majority of normal people, again, like normal men and women who have normal jobs, not just /pol/ lol

You never really see a normal high functioning individual claim to be a gender-fluid bigender with masculine tendenacies
It's always these attention seeking freaks
I personally don't believe they are truly transgender and I sympathize with real transgender people(maybe like you)
I think they are just a product of indoctrination and are looking for attention.
>>
>>7737892
That's because transsexuality is just stone-age transhumanism, and transhumanism is a bad fit for people who inexplicably hate space and astronauts for some reason?
>>
>>7737892
Sertii is the most beautiful girl here and she is definitively not right-wing!
>>
>>7737939
>guys there isn't even an alt-right okay that's just a term other people came up with, I'm an AnCath Futurist-Trad
>>
i thank god every day that i grew up on /b/ instead of fucking SA
>>
File: dsdh.png (56KB, 641x339px) Image search: [Google]
dsdh.png
56KB, 641x339px
>>7737939
I am straight /pol/ack and I think trans women can be pretty as well.
I don't have anything against them, it's these types I don't like >>7737883, >>7737823
I think as technology gets better and transgender people look more their gender(there is two) that they want, nobody will discriminate against them
But you keep pushing it and getting in peoples faces trying to normalize far more questionable ridiculous things, you risk throwing this progress away.
The pendulum is swinging to the right in Europe, do you acknowledge this?
>>
File: IL6GKpk.jpg (149KB, 800x587px) Image search: [Google]
IL6GKpk.jpg
149KB, 800x587px
>>7737940
>Do you like Stefan Molymeme?
no i actually find him autistic
but the meme has stuck now

>I just think it is bullshit, there is no hard-science to back it up on either side
>I am just averse to it as are the vast majority of normal people, again, like normal men and women who have normal jobs, not just /pol/ lol

great, so you would agree that more research and understanding of the nb community is needed? Along with spreading more information and understanding about them?

>You never really see a normal high functioning individual claim to be a gender-fluid bigender with masculine tendenacies

yeah, because they'll usually get fired if they do.
you often get fired just for being gay today like idk how you think this works lol.

To me it just sounds like you know nothing about NBs other than what /pol/ told you

>>7737944
hugg G :3
>>
>>7737941
are you one of those transhumanist-communists i've seen on reddit?
i used to be into that transhumanist shit but now you SJW's are taking it over, bunch of faggots
>>
>>7737944
can someone post the pic showing all the MTF trips?
i thought the prettiest was dollface
>>
>>7737969
I'm not a commie. Communism seems to me to be a smart-kid disease, where you're bright and it makes you think that everything would be perfect if you just ran it.
>>
>>7737874
I mean that's your opinion and I already told you I disagree with it. Academia isn't aywhere as indoctrinating as you would seem to believe, if anything, it tends to gravitate towards the idea that you should question everything and take nothing as an unquestionable truth of the universe.
>>7737966
I acknowledge that there is a clear swing to the right in much of the west right now but I don't believe its because of "trying to normalize ridiculous things", its because the mainstream left completely sold out to neoliberalism and austerity and the traditional left was marginalized by decades of Red Scares and Cold War politics. People are sick of the system but the actual escape from it has been rendered social anathema so rather than flock to the left, people are falling for a populism that claims it'll fix all their problems if only we get rid of the scary "other".
>>
>>7737980
are you saying i hate space and science because im right wing?
the nazis loved science you know
>>
File: comfy.png (386KB, 875x750px) Image search: [Google]
comfy.png
386KB, 875x750px
>>7737967
hugg R :3
>>
>>7737982
As a transgender individual, you should find the "other" in this context scary.
Why don't you? Live in a privileged gated community?
>>
>>7737193
>passing trannies have easier lives than beta males and ugly cis girls

Opinion or personal experience, people? True or not?
>>
>>7737987
Because I'm not spooked enough to believe that masses of millions of people are identical because of their ethnic background.
>>
>>7737984
No, there's this whole big fucking thing where commies really hate the idea of space travel, possibly because we beat the Soviets to the moon. I think this is starting to sort of dissipate with the younger ones?

Also, they really fucking hate life extension and AI (unless it's being used to rule people) for some reason.
>>
>>7737996
>commies really hate the idea of space travel
I've literally never seen this once.
>>
"Reality" = bug-ridden The Sims 2 mod created by some obese 39 year old spinster with a room covered in Fabio Lanzoni and Twilight posters
>>
>>7737982
The social "sciences" are very indoctrinating.
But I have economics degree so I was spared most of this.
Corbyn in the U.K is doing even worse than the mainstream "neoliberal" Blaireites in polls with actual proletariats though, but I guess they are wrong and you know what is best for them.
Socialist fuck in my country too, 4% approval rating, lowest in history for French president, not running for re-election, also a first.
People are voting right wing(including most young people in many countries, are becoming right wing" because while the left has great vernacular, they can't manifest those empty positive adjectives they spew.
This 3rd world infection Europe is suffering with right now is the main reason people are swing and will continue to swing to the right until it is resolved.

And you smug fucks denying this reality, the reality of massively increased rapes/crime rates and smug elitism is definitely responsible for pushing people to the right, people are sick and tired of it.
>>
>>7737995
But what about their cultural background, you don't recognize that the culture one grows up in has a massive impact on their values today?

You are entering my territory now with this, so watch yourself, I will drown you in stats.

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/04/11/europe/britain-muslims-survey/index.html
>>
>>7738015
Corbyn is kinda doing poorly because he's been acting like a completely toothless leader of the opposition. The man has good views but I'm not sure if he's... particularly competent at putting them into action. Most European "socialist" parties are centrist neoliberal progressives. The working class in France used to have high adhesion to the communist party and so on to my knowledge but socialism has been rendered anathema in the current cultural hegemony and many of the parties claiming to represent the left do not, in fact, have any actual policies that favor the working class. Social democracy was a mistake.
>>
>>7737995
>>7738020

Also 2nd/3rd generation Muslims are MORE conservative on many things than their grandparents/parents, I can show you stats.
Not only in Europe but around the world too, look at Turkey, Ergodan was put in office by the youth, not the old secularists.

This is where you especially lose me and people like me who are pretty open/libertarian on a lot of gay issues etc.,
It is where you lose the working class who actually LIVE in these diverse areas, who you accuse of falling for fear-mongering tactics while in actuality they witness this barbarity first hand and subsequently form their opinions
Your whole ideology falls apart, impossible equality, double-think, hypocrisy and cowardice being incapable of acknowledging these hard truths

How much do you pay for rent btw? Do you live in the U.S?
>>
>>7738027
Do you support breaking up the E.U?
A lot of real socialists low-key do
>>
>>7738043
Aren't American muslims much better assimilated than European ones? I think if anything that would speak less to the character of Muslims and more to failures on the part of European countries to engage in adequate policy to educate these people into positive western values. As for rent? I live in L O N D O N and pay £700 to rent a single shitty room in a not particularly great area of the city.

>>7738047
The European Union is an imperialist bloc that like all other such imperialist blocs should be destroyed. Unfortunately I don't think Brexit is the right way to go because it looks like its being mostly used as a way for the tories to utterly wreck the British working class and privatize the NHS (via trade deals with America) while going off about how Polish immigrants are responsible for every single problem the UK has.
>>
>>7737992
Being a dude fucking sucks. Your gametes are basically worthless unless you're a super-alpha, so people instinctively treat you like dogshit.

>>7738007
You've never heard any of them raging about how we should destroy the space program and make an Africa program instead?
>>
>>7738066
Muslims are a far smaller population in the U.S, Muslims seem to only become a problem when they reach a certain % of a nations population
But I think the reason they assimilate better is because the U.S doesn't really belong to anyone, it doesn't have a deep culture like European nations have so other ethnicities can adapt it easiers
Muslims as a collective are overwhelmingly negative to any western society although of course #notallmuslims
It is not our fault they are the way they are, look at Sweden, if they bent over backwards any furhter they'd break their own back yet what have they gotten in return for this appeasement?
http://www.speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.454/sweden-to-become-a-third-world-country-by-2030-according-to-un.html

I believe left wing economics can only work in conjunction with right wing social policy, that is why Denmark as Bernie Sandles like to mention as the best successful social democracy does so well, because it is 89% White
Sweden is the most "diverse" on the other hand and is on the brink of death.

I am not objecting to left wing economics by themselves, zero-hour contracts and all of this, nationalize the banks etc.

It is your delusions when it comes to radical egalitarianism, this is where we seperate, culture matters, and the most "xenophobic/backwards-thinking" nations like Japan are the safest

My country(france) is FUCKED potentially beyond repair because of 3rd worlders, civil war is on the horizon. you are under the delusions we are all just pink inside and don't recognize the power and long-lasting effects of cultural programing and how fucking DIFFICULT if not outright impossible it is to overcome or evolutionary tribalism etc.
And you as a trans person, I don't get how you defend Islam and encourage it's importation into our continent.

What do you do for a living btw, and what is your degree if you have one.
>>
i vote dem but wouldnt mind getting with an alt-right stud
>>
>>7738066
>>7738097
Are you going to reply or can I go hatefuck some bitch on Tindr now because talking to communists gets me worked up.
>>
>>7738135
nah she's busy
>>
The amounts of degeneracy in this thread are unprecedented.
>>
>>7738135
Sorry, I got distracted by the fact /mtfg/ seems to currently be hosting a schizophrenic with an obsession with chakras and I have to cook and go get a book from the library.
>>7738097
The real problem is that to eliminate socially backwards thinking you have to engage in thorough social engineering. The USSR hosted a massive muslim population that largely had no issues functioning with the rest of society and even today countries like Kazakhstan don't seem to host many Islamists. The problem isn't so much Muslims as it is that the west encouraged the growth of reactionary regimes in the middle east to battle godless gommunism and that I feel the west could probably see to develop much better methods of social integration. If people just live in their segregated ghettos which are 99% people from their own countries they will maintain their national culture completely, including the bad parts.
>>
>>7738140
Aight cya pinko nice talking you
>>
DESU some of us just don't fucking care. I don't want anything to do with you, just leave me alone pls. Rwdsquads are just memes and i just want apathy across the board
>>
>>7738203
I want the commies to stop colonizing my e-space. The alt-right dudes are too disorganized and fractious to stay around for any length of time, plus being anti-degeneracy on an anonymous imageboard is sort of a losing battle, so I kind of prefer them?

To paraphrase Hồ Chí Minh, I'd rather sniff /pol/ shit for four years than eat commie shit for a thousand years.
>>
>>7738215
both are cancer and just need to be not here. i don't want this shit.
>>
>>7736528
>I'm too lazy and too much of a lemming to engage in the research necessary to challenge the mainstream so I'm just going to strawman until I break something
>>
Reinforcement of traditional gender roles.
>>
>>7738066
>privatize the NHS
The NHS opposes body autonomy and pushes policies WPATH denounced years ago.

It's a literal hon factory that tries to favor everyone to be as virile and fully grown as possible before getting care. Even their other care is substandard and the 5 year Uni education bearly puts NHS doctors on par with the PAs in the states.

Cheap but ineffective care isn't with loosing all freedoms and wrecking patients bodies beyond repair.

Destroying the NHS and forcing ul doctors to compete with their much better educated and accomplished American counterparts is a great victory for justice and freedom.
>>
>>7734756
not having to read tweets by a guy calling himself The Sad Good Posts Cum Boy who lives in brooklyn and tries real hard to look as nonchalant and casual as you possibly can when you're someone who occasionally devolves into unhinged screeching about how you want to feed peter thiel soylent until his guts burst

also it's nice to not have to police one's thoughts as much
>>
>>7737193
If your life as a passing trans woman is worse than before you transitioned, why not detransition?
>>
Another data point: I'm a bisexual FtM and otherwise /pol/. You could maybe make the argument that straight/bi trans women are pandering to an audience of repressed, desperate dudes with secret trap fetishes, but there's no analog for trans men that I'm aware of. I did absolutely NOTHING to benefit my dating life by leaving the left. If anything, I guaranteed that I'll never date again. On top of that, I basically had to cut ties with all my friends, and end up more distant from my (very leftist) family.

I obviously didn't do that for social acceptance. I did that because I was led by my own curiosity to the conclusion that race realism (which is has nothing to do with racial supremacy, you absolute tards), ethnonationalism and removing subversive Jewish influence in Western society are correct and the only path that ultimately HAS a future worth living (for anyone on the planet, really).

I'm well aware that most /pol/acks would beat me to death in a dark alley if given the chance. I can't base my politics solely on looking out for myself, though.

I don't find it impossible to believe that trans women believe the same things for reasons other than getting dick.

>>7737909
>Intersectionality isn't about chastising people for not having the largest stack of oppressions imaginable lmao.

As an ex-SJW who is significantly older than 15: yes, it is. It's literally a contest to see who is the weakest.

>>7736742
>Egalitarianism, individualism, communism, feminism, all of those are western values

wew lad

Only the second one of those is a Western value.

Literally everything else you listed is Jewish and alien to what made the West successful.
>>
>>7738856
>I'm well aware that most /pol/acks would beat me to death in a dark alley if given the chance
That's not necessarily true, the few times I brought up the fact I was ftm on /pol/ they were either 1-unaware it was a thing 2-neutral about it, I never got shit for it. Now if you were an MtF that would hold true. That has to do with how a big chunk of them believes that MtF trannies are the result of jewish propaganda to emasculate white men.
>>
The internet is very accepting to male to female transexuals when compared to the real world. The internet also leans libertarian/conspiracy theorist militia rather than liberal or conservative.

Specifically speaking, 4chan is like a Nazi who believes in the free market and no government intervention and also loves ladies who have dicks. That acceptance/fetishization attracts a certain crowd.
>>
>>7738856
>ethnonationalism and removing subversive Jewish influence in Western society
Can't you just be an MRA instead of going full /pol/?
>>
>>7738856
>>I'm well aware that most /pol/acks would beat me to death in a dark alley if given the chance

thats not true at all, nobody cares
in fact you'd probably be pushed to the front of the line for book-deals and shit as we need to use the lefts identity politics against them
i love seeing gay/trans right-wingers
>>
>>7734756
Isn't it because most straight transgirl are basing their idea of what an ideal woman should be matches what most alt righters desire; A Submissive, traditional woman. The person that's transitioning is going to gravitate towards the most extreme stereotype of their chosen sex; Most MTF want to wear make up and look pretty, most FTM want to grow beards and lift.
>>
>>7739811
tl;dr trannies are better women than cis women
>>
>>7739189
>>7739735
I keep forgetting that 4chan's /pol/ is less hardcore, so no one knows what I'm talking about.

>>7739598
No.
>>
>>7740968
>FtM from 8
>hates communism and feminism
Where do I find the Zionist version of you who says yes to that question?
>>
>>7734756
because I don't want to let droves of uneducated and barbaric foreigners into my country

because I would rather improve local infrastructure and local industries rather than flooding hundreds of billions of dollars into social security.

because I believe that the whole of americans should not be forced to pay to maintain the low standards of care that the ill get from socialized medicine.

because I believe that law-abiding citizens should have the ability to defend theirselves from those who would break the law.

Because we are persuing meaningless wars in the middle east, and depending on saudi oil reserves rather albertan ones.

Because we refuse to subsidize nuclear energy programs to progress efficient clean energy while dumping truckloads of taxpayers' dollars into wind and solar, which tend to be much less efficient than coal.

Although you won't see me burning down buildings named MLK to prove my point.
>>
>>7741179
>because I would rather improve local infrastructure and local industries rather than flooding hundreds of billions of dollars into social security.

I don't get this one, we're all unless you're fucking rich gonna need and require social security.

I mean local infrastructure and industries is vague and can mean anything but social security helps grandpa. why do you want to hurt grandpa?
>>
File: oizltvnfTE1vg5srqo1_1280.jpg (663KB, 1181x1535px) Image search: [Google]
oizltvnfTE1vg5srqo1_1280.jpg
663KB, 1181x1535px
>>7739598
>just be an MRA

Haha!!! As if those Judaized faggots gave a damn about the European peoples. They have no problems as long as they can continue their Jewified way of life. Nat Soc isn't about hating women, nor does it have any tolerance for the continued degeneration of our culture.

Read the section in Germania on the role of women in German culture. It wasn't until the kike religion showed up that things changed. Then read the Oera Linda for more of a view on European culture prior to kikeification and devaluing of women.

>just be an mra
Not even once.
>>
>>7741221
I'm not saying eliminate it, just roll it back. It is a smart gesture to help those americans that are down on their luck but when we fund a large portion of people that merely just use up tax dollars without producing anything is not.
>pic related: my second favorite president
>>
>>7741245
Caring about men's issues isn't faggotry and I don't know what hating women has to do with anything.
>>
>>7741305
>men's issues
Which could have been prevented if we hadn't fallen for the infantilized, promiscuous, materialist culture of the post-WW2 era. Not that the poison wasn't already there with industrialism, christianity, and jew banking.

>must register for draft
(((who))) provokes all those military conflicts?

>ex wife took all i had
Did you avoid falling for the cultural indoctrination? Or were you a Judaized tyrant?

>she wouldn't get an abortion and now i have to pay child support
The Germanic view of sex doesn't cheapen it like our culture has. This never would have happened if you hadn't fallen for Jewish degeneracy.

>boys falling behind in school
For the most part, the ones I saw who didn't give a damn about school were steeped in an anti-intellectual culture/family. For them, was "gay". Being healthy was "gay". They fucking deserve it.

>affirmative action hurts white men
White men did nothing when the floodgates of the 1965 immigration act were opened, letting in the entire genetic filth of the third world. White men did nothing but watch as our country went from 90% white/european to barely 60% now. It hurts white women even more. The only "white" women who benefit from this are Jewesses upon further inspection.
>>
>>7741387
*For them, learning and reading were gay.

White men also felt it better to give Jew and Negro males the vote many years before they would let their own damn women vote.
>>
>>7741045
Heh. I don't theoretically oppose Jews having an ethnostate, especially if it means they're NOT in the West.

But I'm not enough of a chuck to do an advocacy on behalf of Jews when the Jewish diaspora is completely unwilling to advocate for the white West in return.

Also, advocacy for men's issues is also theoretically not something I'm opposed to. A lot of MRAs aren't people I get along with too well, though. Often too big a chip on their shoulder, I guess.
>>
>>7741861
*cuck, obviously. Lovely autocorrect.
>>
>>7741045
i'm left-wing overall but radically anti-feminist (as in, the only reason i believe women deserve the right to vote at all is because i think the right to vote isn't broad enough)
i'm also ftm
i spend a lot of time hiding my powerlevel around feminist and trendscum friends
>>
>>7741861
>ethnostate
>especially if it means they're NOT in the West.
These are dealbreakers.

>completely unwilling to advocate for the white West in return.
You could say the same about LGBT.

>A lot of MRAs aren't people I get along with too well, though. Often too big a chip on their shoulder, I guess.
What chip do you mean?
>>
>>7741877
In what ways are you left-wing overall and radically anti-feminist? What kind of feminism are you against?

>as in, the only reason i believe women deserve the right to vote at all is because i think the right to vote isn't broad enough
How broad should it be?
>>
>>7741179
>because I would rather improve local infrastructure and local industries rather than flooding hundreds of billions of dollars into social security.

Kek, what about rolling back our military budget? No you go for fucking social security. Why stop there, education still has some funding, might as well roll that back too. Oh but then you're really gonna need to improve local infrastructure. Why do people jump right to things like social security or welfare? We spend SOOO much on military its unnecessary.
>>
>>7736695
>I don't identify as anything in general except as classic liberal when pressed or looking for a fun thread
Well then congrats, you aren't alt-right and they have stated their distaste with anything "liberal" including classical liberalism.
Not alt-right myself but barebones it is white identitarianism (nothing wrong with that though) with a few 1488 natsocs (le nazis) here and there. Where CNN is wrong is when they consider anyone who supports Trump or limiting immigration part of the alt-right or a "nazi".
>>7738856
>I'm well aware that most /pol/acks would beat me to death in a dark alley if given the chance.
Understatement. /pol/ and the alt-right mostly believe the LGBT (including transexualism) movement is advocated by Jews to destroy the West from within. While a few on the alt-right don't give a shit about trans, most of /pol/ and other sites like ironmarch or daily stormer would probably just oven or execute you if their political beliefs and eventually party ever take power; you are just a useful idiot and part of the problem.
>>
>>7742093
>/pol/ and the alt-right mostly believe the LGBT (including transexualism) movement is advocated by Jews to destroy the West from within.
i do think my dysphoria is partly caused by all the anti-male feminist stuff these days.
>>
>>7738758
Because they have dysphoria? The experiences of cisgender beta males are hardly comparable to being closeted MtF. Compared to just transitioning and trying to salvage your mental health, being a closeted tranny is even more miserable.
>>
>>7742162
>The experiences of cisgender beta males are hardly comparable to being closeted MtF.
>implying you can't develop dysphoria from being a miserable beta
>>
>>7742093
"i'm not alt right but let me tell you what alt right is, it's bad things NOT good things"
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-12-01-33-42.png (93KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-12-01-33-42.png
93KB, 480x854px
>>7741973
No we spend much more on Social Security, over double.

And plus, I support a roll back of military spending too, did you miss the section about me criticizing the meaningless running around in circles in the middle east?

And don't you dare joke about cutting back funding on the education system. It is the back bone of the USA.
>>
>>7741914
>These are dealbreakers.

>opposed to a Jewish ethnostate
>wants to keep Jews in the West
>"Zionist"
wat.jpg

But yeah. Disagreeing in general that the planet needs to be composed primarily of ethnostates is a dealbreaker.

>You could say the same about LGBT.
Unfortunately.

I hate a lot of queers. At least we're not connected by blood.

>What chip do you mean?
Bah, like the other anon said, just a lot of petty bitterness towards women. It's not all, just enough of them to have turned me off of it a long time ago.

Arguably, MRAs are also basically the RINOs/cuckservatives of gender politics. They operate too much within the same narrative as feminism without questioning the underlying principles. Men AREN'T equal to women, and the goal should be re-establishing a strong patriarchy anyway.

>>7742093
>While a few on the alt-right don't give a shit about trans, most of /pol/ and other sites like ironmarch or daily stormer would probably just oven or execute you if their political beliefs and eventually party ever take power
I've thought about this plenty, and I'm fine with this. My HOPE would be for a swift and/or relatively painless execution, though I know there's many who would be thrilled with slow torture.

It's a disappointment in the sense that I want Western society to be sensitive enough to illness, disorder and disability to not, you know, murder people for it. But I can't say that the left isn't asking for that much of a pendulum swing. At least if this occurs, I know the white race is safe for the time being; and that is far more important to me than my individual life. Or, as a Twitter account I used to follow put it, "I hope I someday help put in place a government that will purge me for being a degenerate."

>you are just a useful idiot and part of the problem.
"Useful idiot" implies I wouldn't walk into it with my eyes open, and if you think the alt-right yet has enough power to be a "problem," you're delusional.
>>
>>7742828
Israel can be Jewish without being an ethnostate and it being good for Jews in other countries to flee there.

>Arguably, MRAs are also basically the RINOs/cuckservatives of gender politics. They operate too much within the same narrative as feminism without questioning the underlying principles. Men AREN'T equal to women, and the goal should be re-establishing a strong patriarchy anyway.
They have many different attitudes, some of which are more critical of the feminist narrative than traditionalists, like your strong patriarchy which favors women.
>>
>>7742828
>Or, as a Twitter account I used to follow put it, "I hope I someday help put in place a government that will purge me for being a degenerate."
you're just as cucked as the worst male feminist
>>
>>7734756
Perhaps some are feeling tired of the left making them feel like their obliged to go along with whatever they say. They're tired of feeling like they owe something to people who want to dictate their actions and thoughts.
>>
>>7736790
Or to disagree with a liberal.
>>
>>7738471
Any retard with two working neurons can challenge mainstream. All you have to do is give up the pack mentality and use your own experience.
>>
>>7743177
I see the black humour escaped you.

Cucks hate themselves. Male feminists typically really believe men are awful. Race cucks really believe whites are a planetary scourge who did everything bad in the world and hurt all the noble, innocent brown people.

I don't hate myself and don't think there's anything wrong with transitioning. It's a defect; but so is my asthma. If I can convince /pol/ types that trans people aren't vermin, that's ideal. It's just that I'm not holding my breath, and I consider it less important than preserving the white West.
>>
>>7744168
>Cucks hate themselves. Male feminists typically really believe men are awful. Race cucks really believe whites are a planetary scourge who did everything bad in the world and hurt all the noble, innocent brown people.
They're correct.
>>
>>7742425
>implying I implied those were bad things
It's true that /pol/ and most of the alt-right doesn't like fags and trannies dipshit. Many of them have also stated any form of liberalism is "cucking" and should be banned from the West. Also if you think what I stated was "bad" instead of "good" well too bad but I'm not a fag/tranny and this is my first time on this board.
Also:
>"i'm not alt right but let me tell you what alt right is, it's bad things NOT good things"
>Not alt-right myself but barebones it is white identitarianism (nothing wrong with that though)
In other words you are a nigger kys.
>>7742828
When I said "part of the problem" I meant in terms of part of the (((problem))). Also I didn't say the alt-right has enough power to be a problem to you, I was bringing up a hypothetical situation where if they gain power and influence in the United States and they somehow control the goverment, then this might happen. I was just saying you might be "pro-white" most of them still think of you and people like you as part of the Jewish plot to destroy the West.
>>
>>7734756

Transgirl here.
Have a BF that used to be a white nationalist and sided with the right because he loves his heritage and we both don't agree with super pc culture but he had to leave the right because he got fed up with their totalitarian bullshit attacking trans, gays and calling everything degenerate, also we both can't stand Christianity which is basically a middle eastern religion that cucked white people.

My bf can't stand most women and loves me because we can freely talk about anything and i have a balanced view of things.

We also don't buy into any of this left vs right bullshit its painfully obvious that there is a shadow government that controls the left and right and shifts power balance now and again to make sure the masses keep distracted attacking each other.

I hate new femmism.
I hate over pc sjwism
Dislike anti sjws because they tend to be hypocritical and turn into sjws from the opposite side.
Don't like this whole white people are the evil of the world despite being the most accepting of all people.

I view our European traditions should be kept and not treated as if ita racist.

Islam has no place in the west i mean holy fuck why is this even a debate? Protect our lgbt people and freedoms fuck another monotheistic religion ruining freedoms for everyone because their book of mental illness tells them to.

1million genders is retarded.

I like gender roles but i dont think people should be forced either way.

Pissed that no one actually talks anymore and just screams at each other and buys into propaganda of their echo chamber.

If we didn't have ignorant dicks like crowder and basic bitches calling us just mentally ill because they believe that one right wing mchugh guy other so many others in the field and tjust call us deluded and deny the studies that show trans have brain structures of the opposite sex.

Hate how both left and the right are basically super atheistic lacking empathy for the sake of idealology.
>>
>>7745380
I guess "I'm an idiot" is three words, so you found a faster route to say it.

>>7747295
Ah, I catch your meaning now.

The ones who think that GLBT people PER SE are part of a Jewish plot are obviously wrong. The ones who think most of us are useful idiots for Jews are obviously right.

>>7747613
General agreement with all of this. "Right-wing" and "left-wing" are also definitely less meaningful than people think they are, but we seem to be stuck with them for now.

>I like gender roles but i dont think people should be forced either way.
We went really wrong in thinking that because Madame Curie existed, girls should all be shoved into STEM...that kind of thing. The West has historically been relatively kind to the exceptions to the rule, and I would like to keep that. But reality is that we actually need men and women in different jobs and different roles for the most part, or society begins to break down.
>>
Is this a thing?

I'm a straight trans girl and so aggressively far left it makes Tumblr hate me.
>>
>>7734756
>Communist stars
>Alt-Right
>>
>>7734756
A strong inward facing deathdrive. They are suicidal but literally don't have the balls to do it themselves.

Otherwise, they are the type who is genuinely stupid to believe the Alt Right would let them live after achieving power.
>>
mental retardation, stupidity, a desire to fit it,
>>
Honestly it's just people having political opinions. Human agency. It exists. Sometimes there isn't an ulterior motive.

>>7748054
sheeeeit... we should be friends.
>>
>>7737595
>The left is way more violent than the right nowadays.

Not really. The primary difference is that leftists don't have an avenue for defense under a right wing government, nor do they have a political apparatus necessary to seize state power due to their stubbornness and stupidity.

The right is simply better at keeping it in their pants until they know they can strike. Everything Adolph Hitler did was legal for a reason.

>>7737597
Having the leader of your masculinity movement hit to the point of crying by a literal shit eating cuck is pretty sad.

Also, the shit eating cuck died long before Spencer was hit. The right wingers got the wrong target.
>>
>>7750577
>Everything Adolph Hitler did was legal
Wrong. He was using the SA to violently break the law before he could change the law. (Though only when he knew he could get away with it.)
>>
>>7737550
>Or that I'm sick of men's ball and chain jokes, or saying they have to babysit their own god damned kids
>implying nazi patriarchy will make this go away

funniest thing i've seen today
>>
>>7734756
theyre not
>>
>>7743204
also being constantly told were victims and people speaking crazy bullshit saying its our position
Thread posts: 255
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.