[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/gaygen/ - Psychology Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 327
Thread images: 86

File: freud.jpg (876KB, 1066x1500px) Image search: [Google]
freud.jpg
876KB, 1066x1500px
>on a scale of 1 - 10, how effeminate would you consider yourself?
>were you effeminate as a child?
>if so, were you shunned or punished for that effeminacy?

Just testing a hypothesis.
>>
as subtle as a punch to the face, anon
anyways
>1
>no
>n/a
>>
File: 512312019.jpg (306KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
512312019.jpg
306KB, 650x650px
Who wants to read BL with me?
>>
>>7734184
not a straight girl ... so no
>>
>>7734130
>about 6
>a little
>not really
disclaimer: not exactly gay
>>
>>7734184
ooh me
pick me anon
>>
File: 54702907_p0.jpg (261KB, 772x580px) Image search: [Google]
54702907_p0.jpg
261KB, 772x580px
>>7734326
What's your favorite? And do you want recommendations? 'cause I got tons.
>>
>>7734341
sure, recommend me some good ones
the only one I've read is no. 6, it's pretty nice
>>
File: Untitled.png (195KB, 326x527px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
195KB, 326x527px
>>7734369
These are my absolute favorites. If you want more recommendations, please ask!

>"Umibe no Étranger" and it's sequel, "Harukaze no Étranger" by Kii Kanna.
Follows Shun, a gay novelist, and Mio, a boy who's always staring at the sea. Shun decides to talk to Mio and the two become friends, but a few days later, Mio has to moves away. Three years later, Mio returns proclaiming his love to Shun.

>“Never Understand / Out of Control” by Bbong
Follows Jaerim, an "ugly" high schooler, and his relationship with Yuri, the most handsome and popular guy in school.

>“Welcome to Room 305!” by WANAN
Kim Jyun Hyun, a homophobic college freshman, shares an apartment with Kim Homo, a gay guy.

My husbando (pic related) is from this series. As you can tell, he is very cute.
>>
File: freudcouch2.jpg (63KB, 500x303px) Image search: [Google]
freudcouch2.jpg
63KB, 500x303px
>>7734172
Hmph, not very helpful. Nevertheless, I shall reveal the motivations and hypothesis behind this little questionnaire, hoping that an explanation shall yield more insight from my fellow homos.

Why are some homosexuals extremely effeminate, whereas others are "straight-acting" or even hypermasculine? That was the question I asked myself today.

I reflected upon my own experiences as a child, and as a closeted fag today. When I was a child, I was extremely effeminate: I had a lisp, I smacked after I talked, I made flamboyant gestures.

My parents sent me to a speech therapist, and the lisp was removed. My father - I distinctly remember - yelled at me for smacking and I stopped shortly thereafter. I don't know what caused the disappearance of my feminine mannerisms, but it may have very well been bullying in middle school by a pack of ravenous girls.

Nevertheless - one thing is clear. This effeminacy was suppressed by social and familial pressures, and because of that I am the typical "straight-acting" gay today.

This leads me to suspect that effeminate homosexuals are those who never had such pressures during their childhood - for example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fkQ4tiqQ2A

If the above is true, it would also explain two other phenomena: gay hypermasculinity and "femiphobia".

We straight-acting gays despise and envy flaming homosexuals because our upbringing has resulted in the fetishization of "forbidden" effeminacy, yet rendered us psychologically unable to embrace it.

It is easier to respond with femiphobia and hypermasculinity than deal with that crippling psychological inability - so that's what we do. We demonize fems (see : sour grapes, "no fems") while forging our own sense of attractiveness and homosexual identity with hypermasculinity (see : /mascgen/). It's essentially a massive inferiority complex of sorts.

This may have devolved into a rambling, but I hope all of you see the concept and respond w/ your own experiences.
>>
File: IMG_2654.jpg (25KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2654.jpg
25KB, 184x184px
>>7734429
I'll give these a read, thanks for sharing anon!
>>
>>7734130
Honestly an 8 or 9, I'm a pretty girly twink.
I also have the slender, effiminate body to boot (except being about 6')
>>
>>7734440
i think that's true for some, but i don't think gays as a rule are inherently feminine. a greater correlation than cis men, sure, but just like cis men and woman a natural spectrum.

but for those who are pressured into acting more masculine, i think the femiphobia is true. it probably also applies against women to a lesser degree and straight men pressured to be masculine can probably get it too.
>>
>>7734475
Forgot to add that as a child I wasn't masculine in the slightest, but I wasn't too feminine either. I was destined to be the andro twink I am now.
>>
>>7734485
And I replied to wrong post, meant to reply to my own >>7734471
>>
>>7734130
>Probably a 1.4
>Much moreso; around a 5.3 (went down in puberty)
>Not in the slightest
>>
>>7734475
I don't know how valid these statistics are, but the statistics under this Wikipedia entry suggest that 42 - 50% of gay men were gender nonconforming during childhood, compared to ranges among straights of 11 - 25%.

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Effeminacy#Gay_men

That's a shocking difference, and perhaps supports my hypothesis. But in the end I'm just guessing from personal experience, and it seems the responses trickling in don't reveal a definite trend.
>>
>>7734577
those stats are believable and i'm perfectly willing to believe many hypermasculine gays were among the gnc half as children and your theory is right about them.

sad that people get suppressed these ways.
>>
>>7734606
If the hypothesis is true, it begs the question: should effeminacy be suppressed, and if so, to what degree?

I believe that effeminacy is rooted heavily in the triumph of emotion over reason, of dependence over self-sufficiency, and of wasteful attraction to drama and gossip.

I do not believe we should raise our children value such things, whether male or female, as it would be fundamentally harmful to their own development as an individuals. I fear that if effeminacy is left unchecked, many men may end up like the ... thing in the video below who would otherwise be saved by social pressures.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdLW7yhozco
>>
>>7734743
i agree about effeminacy, but suppression isn't the way to deal with it. suppression leads to that despising and jealousy you talked about.

the issue is the divide between effeminacy and masculinity. they are perceived too much as a binary. because of this, when a boy is too far towards the effeminate side, he is suddenly punished and has to force a shift to the masculine. if it's perceived as a gradient, then self-sufficiency and reason can be encouraged and supported, without a reactive recoil from the stigma of crossing a line which leads to forcing the other extreme on oneself. if that makes sense?

of course that binary is hard to fix when it is applied to people by sex. you can't stop boys being effeminate when girls freely are without them internalizing envy and a desire to be female. nor can you encourage girls to value reason and self-sufficiency without their girlier peers seeing stigmatizing them for being less feminine.
>>
>>7734925
I wouldn't describe it as "suppression", but rather as "correction" - guiding a child towards the right values rather than tyrannically suppressing everything vaguely feminine about htem. If a child has a lisp and flamboyant mannerisms, there's nothing inherently wrong with that. But spending inordinate amounts of time with makeup, engaging in drama and gossip, and forgoing reason for emotion should be discouraged.

I think we basically agree. The problem is that those virtues tend to be considered "masculine" rather than "feminine", when they should really be valued across the sexes. Even masculine men tend to suffer from the anti-intellectualism espoused by "bro" culture.
>>
>>7735027
yes i agree with that. but there's support and encouragement which help the child to understand better values, and there's the stigma for not gender conforming which leads to hypermasculinity and the bad side of male culture, and femiphobia.

also, it's not the be and end all of life. if someone's reasonable but dependent, then becoming self-sufficient might not be the most important issue when there are intellectual pursuits to follow.
>>
like 3 to 6? depends on the day and situation

i was super effeminate, it didn't help that i have next to no male relatives.

shunned, not really punished but i would get nasty looks and my parents were constantly disgusted at me.
>>
Twinks should be an extinct species
>>
>become a blood geyser after anal
there goes that hookup
where can i find a vampire bf
>>
>>7735748
someones jealous
>>
Am I the only one who got more effeminate as I grew older?
>>
File: tumblr_ntcaoiajXy1so1y7go1_1280.jpg (57KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ntcaoiajXy1so1y7go1_1280.jpg
57KB, 1280x1280px
>>7735027
>spending inordinate amounts of time with makeup, engaging in drama and gossip

hey, don't knock it.
i've built a good career out of makeup and gossip.
not everyone wants to be a truck driver.
>>
FUCKING bi guys im so fuking done motherfucker ill never fall for this bait again im officially biphobe from now
REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>7734130
my gf in 7th grade broke up with me because of my "feminine ways".
at the time it made me feel bad.
i had a kid once ask me if i was a boy or a girl.
my grandfather bought me a cowboy hat and boots and tried to teach me to be more masculine.
i spent a lot of time trying to act like the straight boys around me and gradually i started to talk and act more manly, but it took a lot of effort.
now people are surprised when they find out i'm gay because i "don't seem gay" but i know that i'm acting straight because of all the shit i got when i was younger.
being able to act masculine has made it easier for me to get boyfriends and most guys are attracted to me because I also go to the gym several times a week and watch what i eat.
i'm lucky because i found a bf who let's me be a girl in bed and he is attracted to both sides of me and loves both sides of me.
he is bi but he is loyal and believes in monogamy.
it isn't always easy being gay.
society tries to force us into boxes.
i admire people who are brave enough to be feminine in spite of all the pressure.
sometimes i feel like i killed a part of myself but i can't look back.
i did the best i could at the time and this is what i'm left with.
do i think my life would have been better if i had let myself be more feminine and maybe even transitioned?
i will never know.
my life now is pretty good, probably better than that of most people.
i'm thankful for what i have.
>>
>cute customer comes up to me
>asking him the usual bs script of "How are you doing?" And all that jazz
>he answers shyly and stuttering like a cutie pie
>really qt too
>he leaves
>think how this must be how the average 4chan queer is m

He was just soooo cute. He would stutter and I actually felt like he wanted a genuine conversation.
I just want a qt shy top in my life
>>
>>7735838
I wonder if you think it makes sense when straight people generalize gay people this way? Or are you just a hypocrite?
>>
>>7736138
read what you wrote one more time and explain to me how that made any sense
>>
>>7736173
I don't seem to have made any errors. Let me rephrase it for you. I am accusing Anonymous of being a hypocritical gay man who generalizes bisexuals in much the same way he would hate being generalized by heterosexuals.
>>
>>7736248
your analogy makes no sense my man,hes clearly talking about a relationship,a hetero guy will never get emotional and physical with a gay guy,please don't make dumb statements.
>>
>>7736291
Yeah the generalizations heterosexual people make about gays (and bisexuals) are obviously motivated by a very different set of emotions. I don't see how that really makes a difference.
>>
There's a reason why there's more gay men than gay woman. It's because women don't have the same sex drive as men, and don't have the same experiences as men which tend to cause homosexuality, such as sexual abuse.

Homosexuality is not genetic. It is a defect like mental retardation or psychopathy, which can result from a chemical imbalance in the womb or sexual trauma as a child such as your uncle teaching you to suck his cock when you're 5.
>>
>>7736322
there's no correlation to your logic,i could use that logic to anything,in fact you're just explaining to me what generalization is.
>>
>>7736332
>females experience less sexual abuse

lmao this nigga right here

you'll get this troll down one day
>>
>>7736383
we have this for some years now,just don't reply no matter how hard he tries.
>>
>>7736383
>thread about gay men
>feminist still comes bitching about how women have it better
>>
>>7736383
>>7736452
Tolerance is nothing more than apathy toward your destruction.
>>
File: image.jpg (55KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 409x409px
Ok maybe this was too serious of a situation to be smug about but, does anyone love it when their shitty exes get the retribution they deserve?
>Break up with Bisexual BF a while back
>half way into our relationship he just became a nightmare to deal with
>alway starting arguments about little things
>belittling me
>possessive of me
>constantly accused me of cheating (ironic since he was the one who ended up cheating on me)
>wouldn't let me go out with friends unless he was around
>pro-gun nutjob
>guns and being manly because of guns is all he ever talked about
>open carried everywhere even to really unnessecary places
>stormed out of dinner with me and my parents at their house because I told him to be respectful and not bring his gun inside
>eventually break up with him after I caught him cheating with some girl
>two weeks later look up facebook
>he's in hospital after his little nephew messed around with his gun he leaves lying about and shot him in the knee
I still feel really smug since he's an awful human being, but can't help feel a little guiltly since it could've been more serious
>>
>>7734429
..B-Brian?
>>
>>7734130
>1-2, although I sometimes play it up for comedic effect
>not really
>I was more shunned for being I wierdo nerd

>>7736010
>shy top
>tfw that's what I pretty much what I am/would be
People want these?!

>>7737323
>bisex, not even once
I honestly don't see why some Americans think they need to carry guns around with them
Just seems like they're inviting trouble
>>
>>7737323

nah youre allowed to feel smug because getting shot in the knee really isn't that bad

if hed been shot in the spine and been paralyzed, you wouldn't be able to be smug. but in this situation you can be as smug as you like i think
>>
Where can I meet a qt introvert nerdy gay?
>>
>>7737456
Pls be in Texas
>>
>>7737954
Right Here!

>>7737959
UK :/
>>
>>7738189
And I continue my search for a shy top
>>
>>7738189
Hey!
>>
File: sweating.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
sweating.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
>>7738391
h-hi...
>>
>>7738378
>a shy top

isn't that a contradiction in terms?
>>
>>7739195
Is confidence mandatory for wanting to put it in then? You learn something every day.

You're a stereotyper, bro. Everyone who stereotypes is a dick. People who generalise, man. All fuckers. Every single one.
>>
>>7739075
shut up and tell me how I can talk to you
>>
File: _.jpg (63KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
_.jpg
63KB, 640x640px
>>
>>
>>7739825
Nuke it from space
>>
>>7739839
>>
File: 1419979203772.jpg (85KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1419979203772.jpg
85KB, 1600x900px
>>7734130
>when ya get a hard bdsm book but the writer is good and the plot is your dream.
I got this book to get horny not to get depressed.
>>
why haven't you found your papi yet?
>>
File: idontknowanymore.jpg (26KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
idontknowanymore.jpg
26KB, 429x410px
>>7739595
>mfw this is more interaction I've had with a single person outside my family in months

>>7739825
>>7739829
>>7739865
>>7739895
ew
>>
Can two gay guys be platonic friends without either one thinking there's more to the relationship?
>>
File: tumblr_npt802Ikh01r65qz5o1_1280.png (480KB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_npt802Ikh01r65qz5o1_1280.png
480KB, 1000x1200px
I want to spend the night with a guy that I know will result in amazing sex, but I also know from past experience it'll likely lead to clinginess that I don't desire, especially from a guy an hour away that I don't connect with beyond casual conversation. Also he's 20 years my senior.

>>7740068
Yes, but it often tends to happen when both mutually find some trait about the other to be a hard no when it comes to dating even if its fine for friendship.

Alternatively, both people can date, mutually determine they're incompatable (optionally with the relationship being torched in a pyre of high tension drama) and still be friends some time later. But of course you have to date first and residual feels are common.
>>
File: 4Iy5Ky5.jpg (865KB, 3440x1440px) Image search: [Google]
4Iy5Ky5.jpg
865KB, 3440x1440px
OMG GUYS

My godparents took me out to a whole bunch of gay bars tonight. I have literally been drinking + dancing for the last 9 hours - 4pm until 1am.

At first i just talked with my godparents and they told me stories about their lives, but as the night got on and i got drunker i participated more and more in the whole gay nightlife scene thingy.

We finisehed up in the Royal Vauxhall Tavern, and I danced and made out iwth a guy on stage i didn't knowy, called Carl. he was an amaaazing danver and apparently hed' been in a West End musical as well.

I got his number, and i think he really liked me.

Man gay bars are so fucking awesome, i cant wait to go back on my own later.

/blogmpost
>>
>>7739865
>Happy 8th month anniversary!

Do these faggots not know what anniversary means?

anno = year
>>
>>7740646
>godparents

is that an italian thing, don corleone?
>>
>>7740680

its a thing here in the uk at least, idk about other places. I think its a christian thing maybe?

its basically your parents best friend. your godparent will visit every couple of months, give you a present, but otherwise you don't see them that much

but my godparents are gay so i have a much closer bond with them thatn most people do i think.
>>
File: team-nihlism.jpg (30KB, 724x543px) Image search: [Google]
team-nihlism.jpg
30KB, 724x543px
If almost all premarital relationships end in bitter failure, why even bother with boyfriends if you're certain you'd never marry them? I can make a fair assessment of whether I'd actually marry someone after a five minute conversation, and no one I've met so far meets my standards.
>>
oh also i got the guy i kissed's number

how long do i wait after meeting him do i wait before texting him, and what do i say in my txt message?
>>
>>7740711
What are the green light trigger words and phrases? If you can tell after 5 minutes, surely you have a sense of what you hope to hear.
>>
>>7740715
>what do i say in my txt message

Thanks for the HSV!
>>
>>7740685
Godparents is a Christian thing. People are named godparents at the baptism.
>>
>>7740723
>observe mannerisms and conduct
>if hyper-effeminate, drop instantly
>ask them a question about current events
>if left-wing response, drop instantly
>ask them about their interests, career
>if no signs of intellectualism and ambition, drop instantly

I haven't met one person who has been able to pass all three requirements above. To be fair, I don't get out much as a Senior still in HS so I'm just sampling from the gay population of the school.

Yeah, I might miss out on all this "young love" bullshit but frankly it's a waste of time, money, and energy if there's not even a chance of a serious lifelong relationship coming out of it in the first place.

All I really want is a John C. Calhoun bf - I will find him one of these days.
>>
>>7740843
>>
File: husbando.jpg (601KB, 969x1253px) Image search: [Google]
husbando.jpg
601KB, 969x1253px
>>7740849
>But let me not be understood as admitting, even by implication, that the existing relations between the two races in the slaveholding States is an evil:–far otherwise; I hold it to be a good, as it has thus far proved itself to be to both, and will continue to prove so if not disturbed by the fell spirit of abolition. I appeal to facts. Never before has the black race of Central Africa, from the dawn of history to the present day, attained a condition so civilized and so improved, not only physically, but morally and intellectually.

If you don't want a Calhoun bf, you're the problem tbqh.
>>
File: 1486555844930.png (160KB, 516x540px) Image search: [Google]
1486555844930.png
160KB, 516x540px
>>7740843
>left-wing response
Sounds like the american political dichotomy. Adhering to it is a sign of actual lack of intellectualism if anything. But then again, you ARE in high school. Everyone's a political ingrate in high school, whether you're a communist or unironically an-cap. I was more lefty in high school than I am now by quite a bit and it's only been a few years.

>ambition
You're in high school. Very few people have well-defined ambitions that translate into something real in high school. I half-heartedly thought I'd end up becoming an economist but I'm heading for medicine now, something I couldn't have imagined back then.
>>
>>7740828
I'm from a Muslim-ish Bosnian family and we also have something similar, but it's basically an overall advisor to a person, like my godfather and my dad's best man at his wedding is one person who also named me
>>
I've read gayness is correllated with excess estrogen. That can simply be excess estrogen (fems) or a large excess of testosterone which then can change into estrogen (mascs).
>>
File: Dickens.png (18KB, 240x200px) Image search: [Google]
Dickens.png
18KB, 240x200px
>>7740884
>>
>>7740907
This is enlightening - https://youtu.be/elsULAJ6Ukw>>7740907
>>
>>7740903
>Bosonia is majority Muslim and not Orthodox
Huh. Bet that has some sort of history I'm not going to bother looking up since I'm an ignorant Englishman.

Anyway, I'm sure most every culture has something synonymous or may've adopted the practice regardless of the religious origin like how everyone celebrates Christmas for no reason. It's just godparenting in particular was part of Christian baptism, where your godparents were supposed to ensure your spiritual upbringing. It was part of the dogma.

>>7740907
Your face is correlated with my dick to be honest, mang.
>>
File: C33NBzGVYAAqw15.jpg (51KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
C33NBzGVYAAqw15.jpg
51KB, 640x640px
>>7740843
>a Senior still in HS
>chance of a serious lifelong relationship

Nigga what are you smoking?
Dating is just sampling a variety of flavors so that you know what you like.
It isn't setting up a lifelong partnership from the tiny pool of inbreds at East Central High.
You need to wait until at least University before you start looking for marriage potential.
And you sound really full of yourself.
Like I wouldn't want to date someone that has such particular tastes.
I mean, instantly dropping anyone with a "left-wing" response is going to eliminate all gay people, by definition.
Intelligent people don't let labels rule their lives like that.
You sound like a self-righteous Mormon, amirite?

>John C. Calhoun
>name-dropping some dead white man to try and sound intelligent

History-autist yet you haven't learned from the mistakes of the past?

Then you are doomed to repeat them.

Also, underage, mods!
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
File: save_his_smile.jpg (694KB, 1104x1160px) Image search: [Google]
save_his_smile.jpg
694KB, 1104x1160px
>>7740974
>Bet that has some sort of history I'm not going to bother looking up since I'm an ignorant Englishman.
The Ottoman Empire, that's it.
>>
File: screenshot-00010.jpg (209KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot-00010.jpg
209KB, 1280x738px
>>7740884
>Oooooh! I'm taking AP History! Fuck me!

Worst pickup line ever tbqh.
pic related is true husbando-tier.
>>
>>7740902
>adhering to it

Although I casually use the vocabulary of the dichotomy, don't assume that I believe in it. I wouldn't date a "right-wing" National Socialist either - as I libertarian I realize that the true continuum lies between statism and anarchy, not the subjective standards of "left" and "right". To rephrase my original criterion, people who believe in big government of any kind are more or less dropped instantly. That's simply because I consider politics a passion of mine, and I couldn't deal with a SO who wasn't solidly in the bottom right of the political compass.

>very few people have well-defined ambitions that translate into something real in high school

But you at least wanted to do something that was a somewhat respectable profession.

When people tell me they have "no idea" or want to get a liberal arts degree that triggers me a bit.
>>
>>7740974
Bosnia had its own own sect of Christianity known as the Church of Bosnia that was deemed heretical by Catholics and Orthodox. So when the turks came it was like all,"whatever" and that's basically it.
>>
>>7740995
>sampling a variety of flavors so that you know what you like

I already know what I value. There's no reason to "sample flavors" when you know mint chocolate chip is already your favorite ice cream and anything else will make you puke.

I know I'll have to wait till' Uni until I get a reasonable chance of meeting someone with marriage potential, and in the end that's what I'm just going to have to end up doing. It sucks though, so I'm just bitching and moaning on a Japanese bonsai forum.

>Like I wouldn't want to date someone that has such particular tastes.

Good, I wouldn't want to date you either.

> instantly dropping anyone with a "left-wing" response is going to eliminate all gay people, by definition.

No.

>tfw no Peter Thiel bf
>>
>>7741013
>the true continuum lies between statism and anarchy

come up to my level
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScJkTpj5OMU
>>
>>7741050
>I'm in high school
>I already know everything!

O-okay, senpai

>Peter Thiel
>worshipping celebrities

You have a lot to learn
>>
>>7740843
Ah good sir! I see that yet another respectable young gentleman of intellect besides myself graces these lowly forums. I bid thee a good day and wish you well in all of your endeavors. May you find the man of wisdom you are looking for.

If only it were so that superior beings such as ourselves were recognized for our ambition and genius. Perhaps then we may not be confined to these pointless high school class rooms filled with avaricious apes nowhere near our equal.
>>
>>7741104
>trying to trashtalk my husbando

cash me outside howbowdah
>>
File: Trixie.gif (861KB, 389x202px) Image search: [Google]
Trixie.gif
861KB, 389x202px
>>7741146
Your husbando is problematic
>>
File: taboo-tom-hardy.jpg (182KB, 1080x608px) Image search: [Google]
taboo-tom-hardy.jpg
182KB, 1080x608px
why is he so perfect?
>>
>be me, 18 now
>moved across country for dad's job and got really fucked up because of some stuff, social shut-in & total hermit for the past 2 years
>don't really use social media, internet, technologies or anything really, mostly just read books and write and hang with my cat
>download grindr a few months ago
>find pretty much everyone unattractive
>lose interest after a couple weeks
>before I delete app, a really hot guy messages me
>meet him next day at a restaurant
>I feel like it goes really well, we both talk and laugh the whole time
>walk around nearby mall and talk for another hour or so
>we take his car back to my car
>good_night_kiss.pdf
>accelerates to heavy make out and touching
>kiss his neck and body and blow him, he does same to me
>says he doesn't want to go any farther in the parking lot which is pretty reasonable
>says he can come over tomorrow
>next day he texts that his sister is using car and he can't come
>similar thing a couple days later
>tried once more a couple weeks later and no response
>this was all about a month ago
I don't really want to try to find another guy on Grindr, that whole process was pretty grueling and unpleasant
I'm not sure if I should try and contact him again. I'm relatively inept at this type of thing.
>>
File: 1485553797771.jpg (143KB, 749x744px) Image search: [Google]
1485553797771.jpg
143KB, 749x744px
So I chickened out of going to my first gay bar again. I drove there, circled around the street a few times, walked around a little on foot, then went home.
It's not even that it's the gay thing, I just don't like the awkwardness of going to a bar alone
>>
>4
>sometimes
>yes, i was bullied for it
>>
>>7741890

man i think that if youre the louder+busier places are actually easier

since nobody can talk anyway its not too awkward, you can just dance with people and have a nice time

but the ideal first time is to go with 1 or 2 experienced gays who can kinda show you the ropes - do you know anyone you can ask to take you out one night?
>>
>>7741926
not that anon, but i'm in the same sort of position - don't really know any "more experienced" gay guys and i'm apprehensive about visiting a gay bar because i'm 18 - the age to get in is 18 but it's 21 to drink obviously. will it make things weird if i'm obviously not drinking?
>>
File: 1427383291102.jpg (59KB, 492x419px) Image search: [Google]
1427383291102.jpg
59KB, 492x419px
>>7741938

oh man you yanks are weird. i forgot about the 21 thing.

I mean, to be 100% honest, it might? Drinking is a really good way to sort of survey the roo/wait for something without just standing there doing nothing

and i definitely wouldnt reccomend being sober, though i guess you could just drink beforehand at home or whatever

once you find a guy to talk to/dance with it wont be at all weird you arent drinking, its just that it might be a bit odd before that.

but idk. try it and see! theres not really any downside to having an awkward time if youre by yourself - no witnesses.
>>
Why is he so perfect, bros?
>>
File: JustinBieberTmobile.jpg (41KB, 500x506px) Image search: [Google]
JustinBieberTmobile.jpg
41KB, 500x506px
>>7741890
If it makes you feel any better, anon, I did the same thing 3 times before I actually got the nerve to go in.
At first it was scary and awkward and everyone seemed like a freak.
The next time I went I recognized the bartender and the guy at the door and a few of the other patrons.
The next time it almost felt normal.
Now I go a couple of times a month and I know most everybody there and I have some friends there and it has become like going to a friends house, not stressful at all.
I think it is good to be cautious of the unknown, but it is also good to try to overcome that fear when you have a reasonable certainty that you're going to be okay.
>>
File: 1480376331977.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1480376331977.gif
2MB, 500x281px
WHY IS HE SO PERFECT BROS!?!?!?
>>
>>7741952
>Why is he so perfect, bros?
stay away from my soulmate you hussy
>>
File: 1486083507329.gif (2MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
1486083507329.gif
2MB, 500x280px
>>7741964
'sokay, Henny is the only capeshit husbando for me
>>
>>7741951
>oh man you yanks are weird. i forgot about the 21 thing.

haha it's funny, i'm actually both a british and american citizen and visited england last year. had a great time getting drunk (legally!!!!)

i sometimes think about moving to england but i don't know if i would be able to eke out a life for myself there. plus, i've lived in CA all my life and it's so different
>>
Effeminate enough where I've had people ask me flatly if im gay, but also masculine enough to have been called straight acting.

Sooo a 5 i guess?
>>
>>7741995
You have to go back
>>
>>7741995

theres no rush

its very common for americans to be offered jobs in england just after they leave uni, you could look into that i guess
>>
>>7742000
i'm afraid that it would be even more expensive than CA and i'm already going to college in the US

>>7742009
that would play nicely into my comfy fantasy of having a cushy IT job, a nice flat, and a qt bf that likes to cook and smoke hash together
>>
>tfw still have a sensitive frenelum after meeting up with a curious guy 2 years ago
>>
File: 1429223307170.jpg (117KB, 1023x986px) Image search: [Google]
1429223307170.jpg
117KB, 1023x986px
>it's another "guy dumps me after finding out I have a really small dick" episode
>>
File: 1461619408751.jpg (218KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1461619408751.jpg
218KB, 960x960px
>bf and I are both porn-addicted chronic masturbators
>have done it countless times but usually only one of us or neither of us reach climax
>end up just cuddling almost every time we sleep together
it's a weird feel
>>
>>7739997
I know how that is... Although, my own antisocial defects tend to be self-induced more than anything else.
On my best days, I try my hardest to fight against my desires to be alone and find friends.
In my worst of times, I'm just stuck in my little hole thinking to myself that I'm better off alone.
...yay for depression!
>>
>>7739825
>study mandarin for 7 years
>lived in China for 1 year, going back there on exchange in 9 days
>wtf, he cant possibly have that tattooed on his chest
>draw it again on a chinese writing website to make sure it's right
yep, he got 'ability' tattooed on his chest. Ability. What does that even mean? Ability? Can you imagine if you just got the english word ability scrawled on you? How fucking stupid is that. Even in chinese it isnt very meaningful, in fact, it doesnt even mean ability in the sense that you are fantastically abled in something, it pretty much just means you are able to do it, which I guess is what ability truly means, but this fat fuck probably thought it had something to do with extraordinary abilities and being limitless. The best equivilent to that word in English is 'able with permission' like, Can I have a slice of cake? In chinese you're asking for permission with that word, am I able to have a slice of cake? The proper word for ability has another character beside it, and that word means 'ability' as in 'powerful abilities' not just 'able' like we would see it in English. He literally has the word able on his skin.

And look at how fucked the tattoo artist was, in Chinese you split the character up into the radicles, the different components that make up the full character, usually 4 even squares, start left to right, top to bottom, no one component or square should be bigger or smaller than the others, they should all be even. Look at how the bottom dash at the left extends further outwards than the top part, look at how the top right dash is taller than the one beside it, look at how the bottom right dash extends even further out again then the rest of the character..holy fuck what an awful tattoo.
>>
File: bedroom fun.jpg (118KB, 900x724px) Image search: [Google]
bedroom fun.jpg
118KB, 900x724px
haven't been on gg in a year
can hardly recognize this place desu
>>
>>7741952
>>7741964
He's a'ight, serious case of 'dad eye' though

>>7742798
eh?

>>7743039
>wouldn't deter me

>>7743299
That summary hit me harder than I thought it would...
>fug
>>
>>7743474
It's both nice and terribly depressing to know someone else empathizes with what I've got.
...kinda wish I had something to make up for things.
My self-depreciative personality can only go so far.
Well... that and my defeatist mindset make me prone to automatically defeating myself before even trying.
So how are you doing?

>>7743437
Alright, I think I love whoever tattooed the guy.
The perfect way to fuck with someone who doesn't know the proper characters for the word.
>>
File: 2017-02-12 14.28.17.jpg (410KB, 660x921px) Image search: [Google]
2017-02-12 14.28.17.jpg
410KB, 660x921px
bought this at my local gay merch shop. i really liked Priapus so i think ill like this too.

feelin good today lads
>>
File: luotianyi.jpg (963KB, 880x1244px) Image search: [Google]
luotianyi.jpg
963KB, 880x1244px
>>7743437
Why are so many Chinaboos faggots?
I study sinology and I had bunch of other gay guys in my classes.
>>
>>7734130
yes
yes
>>
>>7743672
post boipucci
>>
File: 1479828699463.jpg (90KB, 526x701px) Image search: [Google]
1479828699463.jpg
90KB, 526x701px
I think depression is taking a toll on me guys, my erections are pretty weak and I'm always tired. Should I stop masturbating for a while?
>>
>>7734130
1-10.... I'm like 3 at most.
>>
File: C4eKWOAWYAA3Yr4.jpg (159KB, 1200x678px) Image search: [Google]
C4eKWOAWYAA3Yr4.jpg
159KB, 1200x678px
>When you find an ignorant racist online and you have to show all your friends at Starbucks.
>Sense of moral superiority increases.
>>
>>7743039
That's rough. Maybe bring a strap on or dildo to hookups.
>>
>>7734130
I used to be effeminte around 12- 14it was the most horrible phase in my life

Until I got into sports I'm borderline /fit/ fag now it really is just the hormones
>>
>>7735027
I agree it should be corrected effeminacy is a sign of weakness
Flaming faggots are usually dumb as a black gettho girl
>>
>>7743807
>Tfw you find a retarded liberal online and you show your conservative bf
>Sense of intellectual superiority increases
>>
>>7741952
He talks like a Nu Male liberal with a gay lisp
>>
>>7743881
What is it with liberals and shaking

Is it the effeminacy
>>
File: 2017-02-12_16.31.57.jpg (83KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2017-02-12_16.31.57.jpg
83KB, 1080x1080px
bought some nice underwear for the first time ever today

what do you guys think?
>>
File: 1463684291243.jpg (55KB, 500x473px) Image search: [Google]
1463684291243.jpg
55KB, 500x473px
>>7743908
n-nice
>>
>>7743902
Yeah. Sorry if a nu male craze.

>>7743908
Cute.
>>
>>7743908
I think you really need to move on feelgood.
>>
>>7734130

Maybe 4. In my mind closer to 6 though.

https://discord.gg/8fU2Tmn
>>
>>7743547
>>7743474
I-i can relate too
>>
>>7743586
>tfw love mentaiko
might just buy myself a copy
>>
>>7743474
>eh?
the guy I met up with two years ago evidently had probably never wanked off a guy before because he maimed my frenulum while pulling my pee pee
>>
>>7743437
isn't there a whole trope about chinese character tattoos being grammatically wrong or just plain different than what they're supposed to be

>>7743547
>So how are you doing?
I think my entire disposition can be summed up with the term 'meh'
>after I made that post I went back to sleep and didn't get up until 5pm

>>7743938
yo

>>7744061
was he circumcised? that's the only reason I could think of for a guy not knowing how to tug someone off
>>
>>7744102
>was he circumcised?
no
yet he made me bleed (I realized afterwards (horniness is a good painkiller)), and it still hurts like fuck sometimes when guys jerk me off without a care even today
>>
File: chiaruscuro.jpg (592KB, 2066x1909px) Image search: [Google]
chiaruscuro.jpg
592KB, 2066x1909px
>>7743688
>>
>>7734130
>5
>Ehh, kinda?
>Older sister used to make me dress up as a kid, I also had to cook all my own food past the age of 13 what I liked. I liked to wrestle and I liked to bake.
>>
I say maybe a two. I do sum fruity shxt sometimes but usually far as I go is liking some feminine things and girly colors, but even straight guys do that and most people mistake me for het.
>>
File: Handsome Men Map.png (65KB, 1480x740px) Image search: [Google]
Handsome Men Map.png
65KB, 1480x740px
Men from the maroon areas are the most attractive.
Agree or disagree?
>>
>>7744102
Why don't you get on the meds? Or therapy sessions?

>>7744451
>be from maroon country

Should I feel smug?
>>
File: 1393478731263.gif (387KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
1393478731263.gif
387KB, 450x300px
>>7743908
>trying to hide those dyel arms
>that flat ass
>literally no bulge
>gross chest pubes with poor distribution

ftm? that underwear also looks garbage, do some research into good brands
if you want to pass you need to work hard and be strict on yourself
>>
File: sext3.jpg (56KB, 415x480px) Image search: [Google]
sext3.jpg
56KB, 415x480px
>>7744563

reeee stop raining on my parade

besides, i bet i have a better ass than you
>>
>>7744575
>arching your back that much and bending over so your ass looks slightly curved
>still looks tiny
>has spots on it ew

do some hip thrusts, lunges and so on then come back to me
also fucking exfoliate jfc
its obvious the only thing you have worked are your thighs, which when you hide them with pants like that makes you look really unimpressive overall
>>
>>7744603
Post your ass t bh
>>
>>7744548
I'm already on 'prozac', and they tried me with a psychiatrist but I never felt comfortable enough to really talk to him
>>
>>7744575

Why are you so thirsty for attention? Did your parents not love you enough?
>>
>>7744210
you're cute :3
do you need someone to talk to?
>>
>>7744636

im just hella bored
have literally nothing to do right now
>>
>>7744575
don't trust the meanies, that's a nice comfy-looking butt
>>
>>7744643

Looking through the archives for similar filenames shows you've been doing this quite a lot since mid last year.
Get some friends if you want approval so much.
>>
>>7744665

ahaha of course i have friends
but it would be oversharing to show pictures of my butt to anyone except my FWB, and theres only so often i can do that before i start to annoy him

if you haven't tried taking cute/sexy pictures of yourself i highly recommend it - its really fun and massively boosts your self-esteem. plus developing that skill might be useful if you ever end up trying online dating
>>
>>7743226
sounds comfy

>>7734130
okay like when i think of myself i think i'm like a blaring rainbow alarm of obvious gayness
but i get a lot of like "i thought you were straight" type comments which pisses me off desu like 1) no you didn't you're just ignorant and assume everything is straight and 2) have you heard my fuckin voice don't erase my gaydentity BITCH
>>
>>7744679
>of course i have friends
>posts reused pics on 4chan all day

>it would be oversharing to show pictures of my butt to anyone except my FWB
>he says as he literally whores himself online

if you want a self-esteem boost, treat your body right then go on /fit/ where people will appreciate the results
don't just shove this half-assed(literally) shit into our faces and think we will adore you because we're gay and have no standards
>>
>>7744724
I just recite Same Parts when you they gag on at my apparent stealth gayness
>>
>>7744679
>ahaha of course i have friends
People you fuck sometimes aren't friends.
>>7744737
this
>>
>>7744742
idt i'm stealth gay tho, i think straight people are just stupid
>>
>>7744762
are you still doing pup stuff?

theres a kennel club near me that im curious about, but its also pretty intimidating
>>
>>7744765
i mean i wouldn't say still b/c i never did in the first place
i have a tail and a hood but i've never gone to a club or played with anyone
>>
File: Photo(6).jpg (27KB, 367x260px) Image search: [Google]
Photo(6).jpg
27KB, 367x260px
I noticed my coworkers often have a little postcard of a woman in a bikini or whatever on their desks

Do you think people would be weirded out if i put a pinup of my own on my desk?
>>
>>7744622
Do you need someone to talk to?
>>
>>7744643
i've got something in my pants you could do right now bb ;)
>>
>>7744811
yes they would and you'd probably get asked to take it down at some point b/c straight guys are babies about that shit
>>
File: loughner-mugshot.jpg (23KB, 250x281px) Image search: [Google]
loughner-mugshot.jpg
23KB, 250x281px
>>7744622
>taking SSRIs
>ever
>>
>>7744814
I honestly don't know anymore

>>7744837
I suffer from depression not schizophrenia
>see how easy it is for these nut jobs to cause damage with US gun laws (or lack thereof)
>>
>>7744863
whats your discord id?
>>
>>7744811
Then both you *and* your coworkers would be doing something stupid. So by all means.

Seriously. Why would anyone put up a risqué poster in their place of work? Work is for working, not for popping boners.
>>
>>7744863
it doesn't matter that much what disorder you have if any, SSRIs will fuck up your brain chemistry either way

basically you're going to have a steady flow of serotonin with no highs and lows. that's why people do some fucked up shit after taking SSRIs, they don't get the negative chemical response that normal people get from committing violent antisocial crimes, their brain thinks it's all business as usual

check ssristories.org for some real shit that happens after you take that stuff
>>
File: greetings.png (11KB, 527x304px) Image search: [Google]
greetings.png
11KB, 527x304px
Just set up a date with a guy
We're gonna watch A Streetcar Named Desire

I;m super excited desu
>>
>>7745127
>theater date
sounds gay, have fun
>>
>>7734130
2/10
not at all
N/A

I'm pretty straight acting even though I hate that term
>>
So I've picked up yet another thing that will keep me from getting a bf

I don't know why but when I'm with a guy and get tense my neck also gets pretty tense and recently I've developed some kind of spastic tics, so for example when I lean against his head or whatever I my head does a small tic sometimes and it's super weird and I'm embaressed as fuck over it. I can try to relax and it gets better but then it's rinse and repeat when I change position

should I just kms
>>
File: el-thinking-doggo-5325656.png (93KB, 500x570px) Image search: [Google]
el-thinking-doggo-5325656.png
93KB, 500x570px
You ever meet someone and you literally just can't tell if theyre attractive or not?

Like, I *think* hes hot, but I'm somehow not 100% sure. I think he has a slightly unconventional look or something.

>>7745256

sounds cute tbqh. wish i could make a guy so nervous just be talking to him he starts to have cute lil spasms :3
>>
>>7745261
yeah that's how crushes start then like he'll cut his hair and you'll be like oh ew what was i thinking
>>
>>7745289

so i just have to make sure he never cuts his hair

got it
>>
>>7745261
nah it's just that you haven't seen a guy like that before so you can't compare him to any previous guy
>>
>>7734130
When I was younger id say a solid 7 maybe eight, as i've gotten older i'm probably down to a three or four.
>>
>>7745127
That's a good movie/play

>>7745261
I think it's the unique look that has you interested. There are guys who I think are super cute and somebody else thinks wayyyy opposite.
I like it because I find guys who aren't looked at as the greatest looking so I'm not competing for some 10/10
>>
10/10s are a meme
>>
File: 18999517045_prowler_80be71dd3f_b.jpg (233KB, 1024x731px) Image search: [Google]
18999517045_prowler_80be71dd3f_b.jpg
233KB, 1024x731px
Protip for any of you baby gays, btw - even if youre too scared to actually go to a gay bar, picking up a couple of the free magazines they keep just by the door will let you learn about local events and gay-friendly venues you might want to check out.

Sometimes sex shops have them stocked too.
>>
>>7745424
yeah

confident guys who aren't conventionally attractive 10/10s but pull off a unique style are the best

don't really understand what you have against competing for the top tier guys though, it's exciting
>>
>tfw walk in on 13yo bro taking dick shots in his room for someone on an iphone app

Wtf is wrong with kids today?
>>
>>7745397
Was bullied a bit, although the class I was in in public school was really great. There was very little bullying. Also I was friends with all of the girls, I had a male best friend, I was cool with the geeky guys and one of my best friends was on of the more popular boys so I had some pretty good insurance.
>>
>>7745566
Christianity.
We've told kids what is considered wrong to do in society for so long that they automatically assume it's cool to be rebellious
>>
>>7745566
ikr wtf

he should be taking ass shots instead like the rest of the civilised world
>>
>>7745571
Althoug very much a part of all the groups but not in all of the groups. It was me and my best friend most often playing the vidja.
>>
>>7745566
adults send dicpics >>> if I send a dicpic I'll be an adult

decades ago, before smartphones and the internet, kids like that would joyride their parents cars or go on long hikes without enough supplies, or other reckless bullshit like that to appear mature. now, they act oversexed and talk like gangsters to appear mature
>>
File: joji miller - filthy frank.jpg (8KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
joji miller - filthy frank.jpg
8KB, 236x236px
just found out this extremely shy + autistic friend of mine is bi, and now i get to tutor him in how to be gay

i think this might be fun to be honest - ive always wanted my very own baby gay to nurture :3
>>
>>7745580
Telling kids what is wrong doesn't prevent them from doing it. You have to scare them. I told my bro he was most likely talking to some pedophile faggot pretending to be a girl. The girl he was talking to never even showed her pics, so it was most likely a faggot trying to get my bros nudes.

>>7745583
i went through his phone and deleted all his nude pics and he had 2 ass photos in there
i also deleted his Kik, WhatsApp, Snapchat apps

sucks that i have to be the father figure to him since our dad is a deadbeat
>>
File: gaaaaaayyy.png (62KB, 284x284px) Image search: [Google]
gaaaaaayyy.png
62KB, 284x284px
>>7745127

>>7744870
I think I just took the name Delta when there was that mass exodus

>>7744933
I'll admit that I don't particularly experience any highs or lows but I don't think I'd do anything like that

>>7745566
>13 yr old taking dick pics
jfc
>>
>>7744575
You fell into his trap. Stop posting semi nudes dude. He's a 50 year old larper who posts here to make youngins insecure.
>>
>>7734130
4..? The majority of people don't know I'm gay unless I tell them. But I'm not overly masculine either.

I was about the same, from what I remember.

No. I was shunned for being too introverted and socially awkward/anxious.
>>
>>7743908

might want to consider making yourself semi-hard or putting a sock in it
literally looks like you don't even have a dick
you fTm?
>>
>>7745631
>extremely shy + autistic
is...is he me?
>>
>>7745639
>I'll admit that I don't particularly experience any highs or lows but I don't think I'd do anything like that
I advise that you quit while you're ahead then.

Who prescribed that crap to you anyway?
>>
>tfw he is never coming back
>tfw you are a worthless broken human being and will be alone for the rest of your life
>tfw he will be happy and won't even think of you
>tfw you will be miserable and can't ever stop

Why didn't I stay in the closet. No one could hurt me there
>>
>>7745723
>who prescribed that crap to you anyway?

Yes, (((who))) could have a vested interest in making white males dependent on medicines that turn them into walking zombies? I wonder (((who))) is in the position to make a profit from of the sale of such medicines and their prescription.

Really makes me think.
>>
>>7745753
And still I dream he'll come to me
That we will live the years together
But there are dreams that cannot be
And there are storms we cannot weather
I had a dream my life would be
So different from this hell I'm living
So different now from what it seemed
Now life has killed the dream
I dreamed
>>
>>7743908
Cute. I like your legs.
>>
File: tumblr_mqkuavW3R31s9glpyo4_250.gif (991KB, 245x200px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mqkuavW3R31s9glpyo4_250.gif
991KB, 245x200px
>>7745753
I know that feel all too well.
And it is my own fault, for I deluded myself into thinking he might not be 100% straight.

Alas, he will be mine, boyfriend or boyfoe.
>>
>>7743908
Nice ass, perfect amount of hair for me, 8/10
>>
File: image.jpg (30KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 480x360px
>>7745780
>>
>>7745780
Love that song.
Ann Hathaway butchered it.
>>
File: know that feel bro.png (31KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
know that feel bro.png
31KB, 500x461px
>>7745753
>>
File: y tho.jpg (865KB, 1813x2111px) Image search: [Google]
y tho.jpg
865KB, 1813x2111px
>Search for a bf turning out fruitless
>LGBTsoc full of genders and hair dye
>All open gays bar myself (and this one other guy, but he's in a relationship) are flaming twinks
>timetodatingapps.jpg
>Start with Tinder
>About 5 people in my city and age range are not flaming twinks - match none
>"Anon, try Grindr for the bants." ~my friends
>Decide to download Grindr for the bants today
>30 seconds since I made a profile and someone already messaged me looking for NSA
>Apparently being male and my age, with no other discerning features on my profile is enough to turn people on
>2 minutes later, same thing happens again
>Decide to make my intentions clear
>Profile pic, quick description, stats, and specific "Looking for: Relationship" setting
>Several daddies message me looking for hardcore, NSA, daddy/son roleplay fucks tonight
I could at least understand the first few things, but why are people now so dick-driven that they forget how to read a short profile?
Is this really what gay dating is like, /gaygen/?
>>
>>7745775
>white males
white MEN

lol funny le le le merchant meme xDDD

you will address gays as MEN not "males" you /pol/ack cuckold
>>
how can i get on the discord?
>>
Are you guys doing anything for the Grammy's? They're doing tributes to Prince and George Michael.
>>
>>7745938
>why are people now so dick-driven that they forget how to read a short profile?
Because they're daddies.
Few fetishes more pathetic than a deranged father/son relationship turned sexual.
>>
File: 1481480379859.jpg (377KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1481480379859.jpg
377KB, 1920x1080px
WHY
IS HE
-SO-
PERFECT
>>
>>7745988
I don't really listen to the music the grammys reward and showcase. Also it's also funny seeing elderly musicians get nominated for best new artist for like their 5th release
>>
File: 3692.jpg (56KB, 500x241px) Image search: [Google]
3692.jpg
56KB, 500x241px
>>7746022
Andy is. Chris isn't

I mean he got fatter for the show, but I can't help but to think he believes himself to be hot shit
>>
>10
>I was just like the average boy
>People hardly ever made fun of me, I would fight other kids if they did (Im a weak wristed tranny now, so I avoid fighting)
>>
>tfw he never messaged me back
>>
File: hitler_painting_96dpi.jpg (108KB, 1087x1442px) Image search: [Google]
hitler_painting_96dpi.jpg
108KB, 1087x1442px
>>7745938
I seriously blame the Jew for this. There was once a time when the vast majority of homosexual men were respectable, decent human beings. Then the Frankfurt School & Co. decided to redefine homosexual identity as sex-crazed degeneracy. We must eliminate the Jew to save the homosexual race tbqh.
>>
File: t.gif (1MB, 244x200px) Image search: [Google]
t.gif
1MB, 244x200px
>>7746119
Then we as muslims can join forces on the Christians
>>
>>7746134
no muslims

only hitler
>>
do guys like tall, thin hairy bottoms?

asking for a friend
>>
File: Jinkx_Delusion-1000x700.jpg (244KB, 1000x700px) Image search: [Google]
Jinkx_Delusion-1000x700.jpg
244KB, 1000x700px
>>7746141
That failed art student who blamed his failings on the privileged elites?

>idolizing a sjw
>>
>this will never be you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OCHDyWngxw
>>
>start seeing this hot 5'5" little hardbody
>after a couple dates he says he loves me
>ok? say i love him too although it seems too early
>i have a valentine this year
>he ghosts me for some reason i can't figure out
>no valentine

my fault, i thought he was too young from the beginning but he convinced me how mature he is and likes older men.
>>
>>7746183
Some day anon. If I understand correctly a placenta can attach to other organs besides the uterus so a man can theoretically carry a baby via Ivf. I don't think it's ever been done though.
>>
>>7746205
>hardbody
ok bateman
>>
whats the link for the gg discord?
>>
>>7746251
https://discord.gg/6hfQjtd
>>
>>7746312
ty senpai
>>
>>7746205
how old was he?
>>
>>7746500
>>
>>7734130
I don't know. I have a feminine body (almost hairless and whatnot) but I act like dude.
Not until puberty which didn't exactly hit me very hard.
Got teased a bit the last year of middle school, but I was a kind of a socially retarded loner at that point so they'd just have called me some other name if I wasn't.
>>
Beyonce looks like a Hindu fertility goddess right now
>>
>>7746640
given all the babies conceived to her songs, maybe she is
>>
How do I get better at deepthroating, /gaygen/? I've got a shitty gag reflex
>>
>>7746694
Squeeze your left thumb against your palm. It will deaden your gag reflex. I'm not making this up.
>>
Why don't you have a Valentine, /gaygen/?
>>
>>7746878
Because I'm prone to getting into relationships for the sake of being in a relationship and very rarely have any connection with my boyfriends. I won't even try this time
>>
File: Adolf_Hitler.jpg (123KB, 628x900px) Image search: [Google]
Adolf_Hitler.jpg
123KB, 628x900px
>>7746878
Because of the cruel machinations of the international Jewry.
>>
>>7746948
Or because you're a racist who believes in conspiracy theories.
>>
>>7746978
Drag ha
>>
Lady Gaga and Metallica sound fucking good together.
>>
File: hitler.jpg (769KB, 2500x1733px) Image search: [Google]
hitler.jpg
769KB, 2500x1733px
>>7746978
The long-held aim of the Jewry to corrupt the homosexual youth is not a "conspiracy theory", but rather a self-evident fact.

>(((Troye Sivan)))
>(((Harvey Milk)))
>(((Joel Simkhai)))
>Dozens of leftist (((theorists))), (((politicians)))), and (((activists)))

When one looks at the race that had the greatest part in the normalization of homosexuality and is influencing the modern development of homosexual culture, one invariably finds it is the JEWISH race.

Thus, the leftism and degeneracy that plagues the homosexual community is the product of the Jew. Yet again, the bloodsucking parasite is responsible for the woes of the moral Aryan man by depriving him of a romantic partner who would serve as his greatest ally in furthering National Socialism.

The Jew must be named, combated, and destroyed lest the entirety of our race, our homosexual race, be rendered mindless, unquestioning, and servile puppets to the Jew.
>>
File: 1435338832296.jpg (93KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1435338832296.jpg
93KB, 1024x683px
>>7746694
I'll tell you what my dad told me when he taught me how to suck dick: Don't be a bitch and get used to it
>>
File: BAZINGA.jpg (226KB, 761x829px) Image search: [Google]
BAZINGA.jpg
226KB, 761x829px
Maybe 5 or a 6, but that's really when I'm alone. I'm a John Wayne motherfucker on the street
Kinda, but I hung out with really tough guys so that changed me.
Nope.
>>
File: 175187.png (546KB, 700x492px) Image search: [Google]
175187.png
546KB, 700x492px
I can't really describe the emotion, but this video really evokes an emotion in me. Like to really be happy and safe being attracted to the same parts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4kpVO56OBU
>>
>>7744102
Oversleeping is one of those things that I both love and hate.
A sudden dip in mood and the bed suddenly looks mighty comfy... much more than staying awake.
Ugh... I wanna get to know you better and maybe get a better conversation going than just a pure "depression" dialogue.

You intrigue me and I wanna get to know you more.

>>7743938
Hi, random stranger! It is always nice to find a person who empathizes with our plight so welcome.
>>
>>7747126

This. We need anti-Jewish homo-fascism.
>>
>tfw haven't had sex since last summer
>tfw would hit someone up on grindr but I'm self-conscious about the love handles I developed over the holidays
>tfw would work out to get rid of them but since my school started back up I haven't had time to
>>
>>7747518
But you have enough time to post on stupid online message boards where people call you names, you dumb slag?

Could always make the time, my dude.
>>
>>7747575
b-but the gym is closed at 11 PM
>>
>>7740711
How impressive. Are you sure that's true and not just your superiority complex compensating for your loneliness?
>>
File: chloe.jpg (226KB, 608x811px) Image search: [Google]
chloe.jpg
226KB, 608x811px
>>7747199
>You intrigue me and I wanna get to know you more.

>>7747493
no dear you have it wrong, we need to do away with all religion, as a society
>>
is there an emoji for "I'm addicted to SSRI's and opiates from living in an oversocialized surveillance society that hates me for my race"?
>>
>>7749017
>addicted to SSRI's
>>
>post nudes in discord chat
>few replies, thumbs up etc
>FULL week passes
>wake up and check inbox
>45+ messages from one guy saying how he wants me to mimic him shots and how he wants to walk into a room with me tied up and plow me until I cum hands free

Why are homosexuals so perverted
>>
>>7749081
post nudes here
>>
>>7743736
I do that sometimes. Try laying in bed or someplace else /comfy/ and imaging ideal situations that involve sex. Just enjoy imagining for awhile, maybe touch your body or your cock if it gets hard. Eventually I get a boner no matter what as long as I think long enough. Porn is usually good but can be a crap shoot when I'm depressed and angst filled.
>>
File: zucc.jpg (448KB, 1250x925px) Image search: [Google]
zucc.jpg
448KB, 1250x925px
dystopia is dead as a genre; it is impossible to conceptualize a future more dehumanizing than the one we have already chosen for ourselves
>>
>>7749105
Ouch, the edge.
>>
>>7734130
my favorite toy growing up was the fisher price kitchen and I always played with dolls when I playing with a girl

soooo...
>>
>>7747199
Hey there.
The guy talking about SSRIs freaked me out a bit. I know I don't get much of strong feels about anything anymore, but I don't want to turn into an unempathetic antisocial robot.
>>
>>7734130
>1 or 2
>not really effeminate
my little brother was a 8 or 9 growing up and he wasn't shunned but he also had ADD so there's that
>>
>>7734130
>how effeminate
8 or 9 maybe
Yes, was bullied for it, asked if I was gay ever since I was 11 or 12, long before I realized myself that I was a fag.
>were you shunned or punished?
Yes, was bullied and my mother forced me to do things like play football from third grade until the end of high school, shamed me for any effeminate things I liked or did.
Little did she know I popped boners erry day in the locker room in high school.
>>
File: me and the bf.png (575KB, 587x505px) Image search: [Google]
me and the bf.png
575KB, 587x505px
>>
>>7749173
So SSRI's are like a bubble is placed around each of your emotions. Unless you consciously choose to experience it the feelings are muted or not even present. Although is caused intrusive suicidal thoughts for me.

I switched to welbutrin and it gives me a shit load of energy and makes me social. I kinda hate it cause I want to be alone yet still find myself talking to everyone I see.
>>
>>7749147
Fug
>Tfw no qt effeminate bf to cook and be my housewife
>>
I look like a mini-linebacker who ended up being 5'6 instead of 6'2. I just wanna be someone's submissive lovetoy, yet I doubt there is much of a large grouping who are attracted to someone like me. I wish I was effeminate but instead I got a thick red beard and a peasant build perfect for field work and surviving famine. I just wanna be cute and easy to toss around.

Please tell me I'm wrong and forever alone isn't my destiny.
>>
>>7749277
You're wrong and forever alone isn't your destiny. ;)
>>
>>7749285
Thanks for the pick me up, I know I'm just being irrational from 24 hours of wakefulness and chemistry exams but it really does make me feel better.
>>
>>7749291
I promise you're in a better place than others (myself included).
>>
>>7749300
I'm sorry, I wish I could help by making you some cookies or muffins or something. I hope you can find a quiet place to start to feel better.
>>
>>7749306
No worries, we can only make ourselves better right?
>>
>>7749277
Just go on a cut bro.
Submissive muscle manlets are highly desirable.

To be honest if you build a nice line backer ass, you'll have tops lining up to get a piece.
>>
>>7734130
Maybe like a 2, can easily go up to 8 when drunk around someone I like though.

No, not at all, I was a little shit as a kid.
>>
>>7749086
I would but I don't wanna attract unnecessary attention to myself
>>
>>7749529
DO IT
>>
>>7749255
I didn't know that. Nice, thanks. I was taking only an SSRi but then I was prescribed a tricyclic antidepressant.
>>
>practicing rope bondage on myself

How could this happen to me
I've made some mistakes
etc
etc
>>
is greater than that feel when no boyfriend
>>
File: emotional difficulties.jpg (39KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
emotional difficulties.jpg
39KB, 500x281px
>>7749105
I don't know, however bad things seem they can always get so much worse
>VR is so stupid

>>7749173
>>7749255
>>7749839
>this is starting to concern me a bit

>>7749263
same but other way around
>tfw no qt bf to be house-husband to
>>
>>7750080
>no qt bf to be house-husband to
Not going to lie, that sort of stuff makes my dick diamonds.

Like seeing a guy in the kitchen cooking/cleaning makes me want to bend him over the counter immediately.
>>
>>7749741
Next thread
>>
>>7750148
it probably takes at least an hour before we reach the bump limit, why not post them right now?
>>
Was w shitlib family today & they unironically referred to Trump as fascist, Nazi, Sauron & Voldemort w/in space of 2 hrs. Wish I was joking
>>
3/10 Got good beard genes but when smooth I look like a pretty fem boy
Sort of, I only ever wanted to do boy things and did not speak with a lisp until middle school, but I was cute and always had to "be the girl" amongst my friend activities (House, marriage, SF, wrestling etc)
Initially I got tons of positive attention from my peers (male and female) as well as adults. By middle school it turned into straight up harassment. Hair pulled, doused in ketchup, guys wanting to beat me up for no reason. In High School I got a bit more masculine, got popular, and came out of the closet I didn't realize I was in. Soon as I did everyone turned supportive, bullies went back to being friends (I'm actually engaged to one of them now lmao), and life has been pretty good.
>>
>>7734130
>3 or 4 maybe
>sorta
>yes
>>
All my friends (not many :/) are straight guys.

What's the deal with the slutty twinks whose friend circle consist almost entirely of other twinks?

Like are they all fucking each other, or because they're nearly always bottoms they're not attracted to each other?
>>
>>7747493
Seconded
>>
>>7750106
I'm kind of a average hairy nerdy man :/
>tfw I want a smaller cute bf to cook/clean for AND bend over the counter

>>7750214
I'll concede that comparing him to such villains is a bit much
>they were far more competent than drumpf

>>7750241
only one of my (few) friends is gay
>>
>>7750241
I suddenly realized not long ago that I actually don't have any friends. Of course, if you define "friend" as people you just know in real life or on facebook, then I have several dozen, but that's very different from having a real friend you can talk to about your private life. And I don't think there is a single person like that for me.
>>
>>7750214
Kind of in the same boat, just nod and dont say anything, i'd hate for them too see how super racist and borderline fascist I am.
They see me as the nice commie faggot brother/son i'd rather let them live in the fantasy.
But they are very nice, and me and my brother are very much on the same page only he is very open about being proTrump.
>>
>>7750080
Uh oh, sorry senpai
I meant to cause no concern.
>>
>tfw you realize gays are degenerates, and that pussy is the superior sex choice

Bye retards.
>>
>>7750388
>vaginal jew
hahaha cuck
>>
>>7750399
>says the dude that literally places penises inside of his mouth
>>
>>7750318
>more competent
Made it into office. Can't be that incompetent.

Course if the other choice was Hillary, I might have voted Sauron.
>>
File: .jpg (1MB, 3674x2067px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
1MB, 3674x2067px
so he's /ourguy/ right?
>>
>>7750430
anyone (and anything) can get elected, all you have to do is spout the same honeyed words and people lap it up, something not difficult for a snake oil salesman like him
it's everything after that he has no place in, I mean days in and he started spewing (executive) orders like some mad king
>>
>>7750425
how is that cuckoldry my friend
>>
>>7750425
womyn only know cucking
>>
File: Mayor_Stubbs.jpg (189KB, 1181x522px) Image search: [Google]
Mayor_Stubbs.jpg
189KB, 1181x522px
>>7750475
>forgot my pic
>>
>>7750163
I've been at school all day sorry
>>
>>7750388
>pussy is the superior sex choice
Yeah if you like rotting fish.
>>
>>7750475
>all you have to do is spout the same honeyed words and people lap it up
Hard to argue with that. Obama won doing the same thing.
>>
What do I do as a 5/10 guy to acquire bf
>>
>>7750699
Find a 4/10 bf.
Even better if it's an 8/10 to you.
>>
>>7750688
>politicians
>>
>>7745938
Daddy here. Post pics.
>>
>bf unemployed for long amount of time
>Hasn't gotten in interview
>Avoids questions regarding his job search

What do? It's Valentine's tomorrow
>>
What are gay bars like?
>>
File: party-3.jpg (99KB, 1194x519px) Image search: [Google]
party-3.jpg
99KB, 1194x519px
>>7750944

i went to my first couple gaybars on saturday w/ my godparents

we went to some chill bars first - theyre quiet enough to easily chat in, and are very cozy and easy to hang out in. Hardly any dancing, but there is a tiny bit. occaisionally people will start conversations with strangers, but its definitely possible to just chat to a friend there if you want to. Its kind of like an alcoholic, better-looking coffee shop in that sense.

Then we went to a wilder place (called the Royal Vauxhall Tavern), which was a bit more hectic. The music was so loud you have to shout into each others ears, and dancing was the main thing to do. By midnight it was packed tight, and they had a cabaret act (which is basically a really crap mix between sketch comedy and music performance) until 1am. At the louder bars strangers are much more likely to approach you - I got asked to dance by a complete stranger within 10 minutes of being there. Dancing is actually really fun and easy if youre drunk, which is good because beforehand i didnt think id be able to dance at all.

Its a very friendly kind of environment - I ended up snogging the guy on the cabaret stage in front of 150+ people, and I'm normally extremely shy.
>>
>>7750944
they smell of fermented cum

but yeah very good place to go if you just want some wholesome fun ;)
>>
>>7750976
>I ended up snogging the guy on the cabaret stage in front of 150+ people, and I'm normally extremely shy.
noice
>>
File: boyz magazine.jpg (90KB, 424x599px) Image search: [Google]
boyz magazine.jpg
90KB, 424x599px
>>7750944

oh also protip: they stock a whole bunch of free gay magazines just inside pretty much every gay bar - even if youre too scared to actually visit you should swing buy and snag some of the magazines. they'll tell you about special events or nights at local clubs, and can let you know what kind of clientele frequents a particular club.

Plus they can be funny sometimes.

>>7751009

lmao thanks. im still feeling pretty smug about the whole thing 4 days later.
>>
>>7750976
Enjoy your HPV, slut.
>>
>>7751050
Was he cute? Or just drunken make out cute enough?
>>
Someone send help and advice right now. This cute guy I've been talking to for a couple months is sending me a valentines day gift. Usually I wouldn't sperg out, but I'm 99% sure he's not into me, so I'm not sure how to react. I feel like I need to send him something back, so I'm looking at some basic chocolate or candy or something fucking basic to send him, but I'm not sure what to write on the card that comes with it (This is important because he said he spent a lot of time personalizing the card, and hates it when people put something generic on it.) Additionally I'm not sure how much money the gift should be worth. plz send halp
>>
>>7751454

Really cute. I got his number and checked his facebook to make sure I wasn't looking at him through beer goggles the night before. We set up a date on Saturday, I'm super excited t b h. Hes an actor in the West End IIRC.

>>7751457

Obvs it depends on how much you care, but imo giving experiences is always better than giving objects. Book a theatre or a concert or an arthousy film for you to watch, that kinda thing.
>>
>>7751457
Who the fuck serve friends Valentine's gifts?
Are you sure you didn't accidentally friend zone him?

>>7751474
Nice.
>>
>>7751494
Yea I'm pretty sure I didn't friend zone him. Whenever we talk about the types of guys that he likes, he describes guy that are the complete opposite of me. (Bigger, stronger, hairy, more dominate types of guys)
>>
Significantly more people should be sucking my dick right now and at all times.

>>7751457
Do people who aren't into you normally give you Valentine's gifts?

What's the deal there.
>>
>>7751516
I don't know man, I think hes just a really nice guy. I just don't want to snub him
>>
new thread:
>>7751659
>>7751659
>>7751659
>>
>>7734130
8,and yes to every question
Thread posts: 327
Thread images: 86

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.