[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bitching Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 206
Thread images: 30

File: 1433437978526.jpg (28KB, 640x368px) Image search: [Google]
1433437978526.jpg
28KB, 640x368px
come one come all.
bitch about whatever is bothering you about being LGBT. let it out.
>>
Straight people treating you as second class citizens.
>>
Second class citizens treating you like straight people.
>>
Second people treating you like straight citizens.
>>
Retarded trannies getting mad if you won't use compelled pronouns like xhe, xir, hir etc. If you wanna be a dude okay I'll call you he, if you wanna be a girl I'll call you she. Anything else fuck yourself
>>
Explaining to people who have somehow never run into it what a bisexual is. I could deal with hatred, I could deal with them laughing because they think it is funny, but them apologizing for the laughing or the disgust annoys the piss out of me.
>>
Second straight treating you like citizen people.
>>
Fetishes in general. It's viewed as a slippery slope even by the LGBT community. What can one do?
>>
The mental illness in my "community"

Like just fucking kill yourself if you're going to be a basket case that slices their own body apart.
>>
>>7732702
>getting surgery is wrong
lol ok
>>
>>7732607
>kinda hard to meet others interested in you
>when you finally get to french kiss a qt, everyone in the disco steps back in fear of what is happening
>"hey, im his bf" and they stare at you in disapproval
> straight people think that you are mad
>even your parents hate you
>you cant change what you like
>women sometimes are cancerous as fuck towards you like: "he is gay lul he sucks dick hahaha" but they do it and it's normal and there is nothing wrong with it
>"i cant believe you are gay, you are masc as fuck" how the fuck am i supposed to look like?? Do i have to wear a freaking rainbow shirt and dye my hair or something?
The town where im living pretends to be kinda tolerant but that's just a lie.
>>
>>7732607
>"So, you're with her? Like long-term? But you're bisexual right? So..."

like straights and gays don't still get natural urges to fuck other people sometimes, jfc
>>
>>7732607
Getting fucked over by bi guys, they're the worst
>>
>>7732708
>The town where im living pretends to be kinda tolerant but that's just a lie.
That's everywhere.
>>
> Be me, come to /lgbt/ because I just want to discuss sexuality.
>board is overrun with trans threads.
>Trans is an identity not a sexuality, why can't it have it's own containment board?
>Any discussion on bisexuality is derailed by either hetero's or homo's who got their hearts' broken by a particular bi individual and now they spout their cancerous bi-hate at every opportunity all over the board.
>rest of threads are gen's were namefags roleplay with anime girl avatars.

I just want to discuss sexualities ;_;
>>
>>7732607

>living fulltime for about two years now
>pass very well
>have bf
>he can't cook
>he can't clean
>he leaves messes everywhere like a toddler
>he has no friends except me
>he is introverted to such an extreme that I always have to be the one to get us to go out of the house, even to just eat out or see a movie
>he is super politically opinionated, i can't even bring up politics around him without him going into a shitfit
>he is massively in debt
>he is still not finished with college despite being older than me
>he is incredibly sexually unsatisfying despite having a monster dong

>i can't leave him though because as a tranny, im not allowed to have standards and should feel lucky that anyone even loves me

kill me senpai
>>
>>7732774
Could be worse, you could have almost all of those qualities and also be a tranny like me.
>>
>>7732794
Or you could have almost all those qualities, and be repressing, like me.
>>
>>7732708
>>women sometimes are cancerous as fuck towards you like: "he is gay lul he sucks dick hahaha" but they do it and it's normal and there is nothing wrong with it
Female privilege.
>>
>>7732774
God please leave that man right now. You are toxic. I bet you never even suggested mixing it up in the bedroom, or told him you're unhappy, or really talked honestly to him at all. And now youre just pretending to want him? Please stop doing this to him jfc, for both your sake stop it
>>
Why does every guy I get with have to cum in like 30 seconds and run? I want to try to learn to cum from anal but fuck, I can't do it by myself since I don't have the dexterity or the ability to find my own prostate, but I need time to do it with someone else.
>>
>>7732707
I think he meant cutting off healthy body parts
>>
I pretend to be a traditional nice catholic heterosexual girl who isn't like those other trannies and act like I'm so much better than transbians but actually I do this because I'm so sad that the chruch will never accept me as a real woman
>>
>>7732971
This.
>>
>>7733078
Like circumcision?
>>
>be me
>freak with no friends from elementary to middle school
>basically pegged to turn out to be either a tranny or a dyke by peers
>deny it all the time because all the lgbt kids at school are fucking cancer
>high school happens
>everybody's mostly chilled out and everybody thinks im normal now
>stopped being such an autist and got involved in community
>im actually well liked
>only thing is i get ridiculously happy whenever someone mistakes me for a guy but that cant possibly mean anything
>its junior year when i realize everyone was fucking right about me being trans back then
>dont want to lose all the friends i made
>dont want to be a freak again
>dont want to be a waste to society like every other tranny ive met in person

Freshman in college now. I've been going for gold in the repression olympics ever since. I just want this sick joke to be over
>>
>>7732607
Newfags starting new treads in /lgbt/ to trigger people thinking they're edgy and end up being utterly boring.
>>
impossible to find other gays that aren't looking to get smashed and fuck

still confused as fuck about my sexuality (like 10% of one gender is mildly okay but would not relationship ?????)

trannies everywhere bitching about their problems. they're huge narcissists and if you give them the hint of an opportunity they'll talk you're ear off about "their struggle" for several hours

just drop the fucking T
>>
>>7733078
They aren't healthy body parts, they are a deformity.
>>
I hate it when people assume I'm gay when I express any interest in other men. I'm bisexual, I like women too.
>>
Im afraid of trying anything like going on grindr or dating websites, my college classes mean i meet girls or guys once a week since i have different peeps in every class, i cant find the time to date. im afraid if i get a BF or GF ill lose all of my free time and wont ever be able to relax but i really feel like i need a SO when i just want someone to cuddle to and tell me everything is alright and fuck im crying now. Guess im more being a bitch than bitching.
>>
>Gay male "dating" "culture"
>LGBTQ+ "Pride"
>hypocritical double standards of acceptance and inclusion
>In-group/out-group mentalities
>"I'm so gay because X" - because who you're romantically interested in isn't enough, apparently
>The commodification of token non-hetero friends, and any other classification (e.g. poor, non-white, non-Christian, etc. "friend")
>Pretentiousness of LGBTQ+ "communities"
>The list fucking goes on...
>>
Femgays pretending to be masc online then you meet them in person and they're so flaming it turns your stomach.
>>
>>7735380
if theyre fem why would they be pretending to be masc? seems a bit obvious its not gonna work once you meet, besides femboys are bestbois.
>>
>>7735413
Because most gay men aren't attracted to femfucks? The only ones that like them are bi men and tranny chasers.
>>
>>7732607
When I'm with my BF shopping and the attendant says
>hey fellas
It's not their fault but I really hate shopping
>>
People would assume I'm gay because I like crossdressing when thats not true.
>>
>>7732645
I'm pretty sure I'm non-binary or at least an MtF tomboy and I'd rather get she/her/hers than any of this dumb non-binary shit
>>
>>7732766
This.
>>
>>773320
Tbf as a trans guy you'll probably not experience the same kinda shit that trans women do
Plus if you go full repression mode, repressing as a (maybe) cute girl is waaay better han doing so as a manly man
>>
>>7735621
Responding to this:
>be me
>freak with no friends from elementary to middle school
>basically pegged to turn out to be either a tranny or a dyke by peers
>deny it all the time because all the lgbt kids at school are fucking cancer
>high school happens
>everybody's mostly chilled out and everybody thinks im normal now
>stopped being such an autist and got involved in community
>im actually well liked
>only thing is i get ridiculously happy whenever someone mistakes me for a guy but that cant possibly mean anything
>its junior year when i realize everyone was fucking right about me being trans back then
>dont want to lose all the friends i made
>dont want to be a freak again
>dont want to be a waste to society like every other tranny ive met in person

Freshman in college now. I've been going for gold in the repression olympics ever since. I just want this sick joke to be over
>>
>>7735621
>repressing as a (maybe) cute girl is waaay better han doing so as a manly man
How so?
>>
>>7735445
Idk, femboys are great when they don't come packaged with bubbly faggotry.

Quiet femboys are the next step in evolution
>>
>>7735634
because that anon wants to be a cute girl and thinks everyone else should feel the same
being a cute girl is equally dysphoria-inducing for a trans man as being a manly man is for a trans woman, and equally 'successful' on average
>>7735629
just do it already m8
you're on 4chan, the fact you came here and not tumblr or something else female-dominated proves you're too trutrans to keep this up
>>
>>7735634

>As a cute(?) girl, you get freedom of expression that is not granted to males.
You can be super girly, or you can't butch it up.
>wider varieties of women are generally seen as attractive in general, when compared to men. so finding partners male or female is less of a problem
>you can have your own children if you so choose
>you aren't seen as a potential rapist for having a dick
>>
>>7732607
tfw gross tranny who'll be alone forever
>>
>>7735547
>has a bf
>is unpassable
pls explain
>>
>>7732607

I hate that I have to pretend to be masculine for guys to like me.
I hate that I have to pretend to be a top for guys to like me.
I hate that I have to go to the gym constantly for guys to like me.
I hate that I have to pretend to be distant and uncaring for guys to like me.
I hate that I have to be rich for guys to like me.
I hate that when I talk about wanting to get married some day (to a man) guys look at me like I'm psychotic.
I hate that I have a thousand friends but nobody I can go to for help with a serious problem.
I hate that my family thinks I'm a slut because I'm still single and in my 30's.
I hate that everyone wants me to bareback them.
I hate that I have to fuck someone on the first date or they think I have a small dick.
I hate that every guy I meet seems to be a prostitute or at least a superficial, gold-digging whore.
I hate that I spend all my free time looking for a bf instead of building a future for myself and my family.

Whew.
That felt good!
Thanks, anon.
>>
>>7738108
Well uh...sorry for you man. Im more sub than dom but if you prefer to change roles its not like i would mind. Although im not really into marriage for the main reason that i find it pretty damn useless and nothing more than a ploy to gamble everything if you divorce and if you dont divorce nothing at all changes from if you werent married or not.
>>
>>7738751
>nothing at all changes

except that you get visiting rights if your partner is sick and you get control of the estate when your partner dies or becomes disabled.
>>
>>7738071
My boyfriend was gay, I started transitioning during our relationship. Like I guess I'm still so unpassing that he is gay... feels bad

But whatever, I love him, he loves me, maybe I won't have to hang from a tree
>>
File: war pigs.png (781KB, 937x720px) Image search: [Google]
war pigs.png
781KB, 937x720px
>left r9k when they started shitcanning trap threads
>either /pol/fags or stealthposting jannies told me to le go to le /lgbt/
>did that
>/lgbt/ isn't hardly a fraction as blackpilled as r9k
>almost completely different userbase
>pretty much not at all my people
>dead board
>my threads don't get replies, people care so little that I don't even get banned
>depressed, isolated, cut off from my peer group such as it is
>twitter is the only other thing i read
>twitter is a gangbang of politics, narcissism, snippy feuds, outrage, raids, and endless agonizing backstory, like livejournal but even more poisonous
>tfw homeless
>don't have the energy or will to go back to r9k and deal with the bullshit deletions and administrative subterfuge
>playing video games for months on end

fuck me I guess
>>
Hi there, my loves! How many of you got invited over drinks tonight? None? Just a perk of being a woman, I guess.

Reeeee, bastards.
>>
I WANT A BF
OR A GF WITH BENIS
BUT THERE ARE.NONE.
IN GERMANY

Im seriosly lonely:(
>>
>>7740054
so he is okay with dating a woman now?
is he a top?
>>
File: 50870309.jpg (31KB, 500x384px) Image search: [Google]
50870309.jpg
31KB, 500x384px
>>7740668
>THERE ARE.NONE IN GERMANY
>>
>>7740689

Still no
Even mr.t cant change it
>>
>>7740428
I've never had sex, I'm almost a wizard, and I've been on r9k since it was founded, and these shitfags are saying I don't belong there. I haven't seen anyone other than my parents this week.

I literally helped MAKE "there", you fucking idiots.

It's all shit. Everything is fucking shit. Communities are hallucinations, garbage is the only thing that's real.
>>
>>7740687
He's really excited about it, actually. It's strange because he's a full blown goldstar, loves make up, all that jazz and I was really scared that he would leave me... I feel ashamed for ever doubting him. He's a top, I asked him early on in our relationship if he wanted me to top him (I didn't actually want to but I didn't want to be selfish either) and he was pretty uninterested.
>>
>>7740766
i don't like this board and i don't relate to anyone here because we don't share the same culture. i wish i had somewhere else to go but i don't.

the funny thing is I honestly tried to provide good "content" but I guess that wasn't enough

also it's fucking hilarious how the dipshit jans delete trap threads but leave ```""""'femanon""""""" shit up. really putting your fingers on the scales there guys
>>
File: so-delusional.gif (175KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
so-delusional.gif
175KB, 200x200px
>>7740800
>i wish i had somewhere else to go but i don't.

>1 billion websites
>has nowhere else to go
>>
>>7740829
>dude just like be urself
>just like $ nmap -Pn -sS -p 80 -iR 0 --open #, bruh

sunglasses_guy_doing_ok_gesture_emoji.png
>>
File: sddefault.jpg (20KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sddefault.jpg
20KB, 640x480px
>>7740829
in fact, fuck you, here
>>
File: YoureAVirgin.gif (672KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
YoureAVirgin.gif
672KB, 500x281px
>>7740879

Oooooh nmap, so L33t, much hax0r!!
Are you 12?
>>
>>7741020
>so x, much y
please take me back to 2010 with you
>>
WHY THE FUCK IS THE AREA YOU CAN BUILD YOUR TOWN IN IN DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS SO SMALL I THOUGHT IT WOULD EXPAND FUCK YOUUUUUU WHEN IS DQB2 COMING OUT I HATE THIS
>>
>>7741313
The more I here about it the more disappointed I am. I was hoping for a polished dragon quest themed minecraft.
>>
>>7741391
It's soooooo close to being goat. It needs
>number one bigger area to build town
>either a first person view or translucent walls for some buildings
>be able to build between islands I wish I could make bridges to different areas and not just teleportals
>can you really not craft roofs do you just need to find them?
I hear the free play mode has regenerating locations so you can't run out resources to gather n stuff and in general is better than the story for building.

I'm not explaining my issues very well and can't remember half the shit I think about but the writing is great, the graphics are very pretty, the crafting is fun and the combats nice specially if you get double jump. I'm glad I bought it the second game if they make one will be amazing I hope
>>
File: IMG_1227.jpg (78KB, 638x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1227.jpg
78KB, 638x800px
Fat, lazy, shut in. 23 in a few days, never have gf'd (or bf'd). It's all my fault, and I have no one to blame but myself. The only reason I haven't killed myself is the impact it would have on my parents.
>>
>>7732607
Why did doing the bunny face thing become the international symbol for "I like dicks in my ass"?
>>
>>7738108
I really want to talk to you because you seem so honest about this and so many people aren't. I'm genuinely curious what it's like
>>
File: 1475284412213.jpg (11KB, 534x336px) Image search: [Google]
1475284412213.jpg
11KB, 534x336px
Coming out as gay to your friend. But than they think you are going to pursue them romantically. This fucking pisses me off so much.
>>
>Depressed since childhood.
>Have a complete lack of identity as a result.
>Turn 24.
>Suddenly dysphoria and confusion everywhere.
>Was already super depressed, now also very confused.
>Shitty situation where I'm entirely dependent on redneck father who I have a poor relationship with already.
>NEET so no dosh for gender therapy.

wah.
>>
>>7732607
>DUMBLR
just that
>>
>>7733112
Yes
>>
>>7741452
I used to be you anon..
And now after lot's of transitioning and work I'm still the same.
Well I have had abusive gfs and stuff but I'm still a lonely shut in because it's who i am
>>
>>7732971
>This
>>
Staying in the closet because it's not anyone else's business, yet wondering why you're single.
>>
stop fucking tell me about how every one is worried
i know they're fucking worried
you think that makes it easier?
like i dont feel guilty enough already?
why the fuck do you all care about a hopeless piece of shit so much anyway?
>>
>>7734048
my fucking life
>>
File: IMG_20170211_140311.jpg (122KB, 958x710px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170211_140311.jpg
122KB, 958x710px
>>
>>7732607
Finding non SJW trannies to hang out with.
>>
File: 14937508976955067827.png (2MB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
14937508976955067827.png
2MB, 1080x1080px
i'm sorry for being trans... I know you just wanted a normal life but I ruined it for you all. I wish I was normal too. I'm sorry for venting as trans when I know people don't want trans talk here.... I just want to make everybody happy
>>
>>7732607
Too much uncertainty to being LGBT. Life is retarded enough.
>>
>>7747670
>I'm sorry for venting as trans when I know people don't want trans talk here....
This is an LGBT bitching thread, don't apologise. I know how it feels, the need to apologise for everything, for your very existence at times, but you don't. So long as you are kind and compassionate and willing to grow as a person you don't have anything to apologise for, at least in terms of who you are.
>>
>>7735364
Everything
>>
>>7735621
Just different kinds of shit
>>
>>7732626
>will never properly reproduce
>any child you raise will probably be some over sensitive faggot
>you look, sound, and act odd
you're just lucky we dont throw you off a building
>>
>>7732722
a little word to the wiser, if he says he's bi, he's lying.
guys are either gay or straight
>>
>>7732607
Lgb refers to sexual preferences, tiqqa+ refers to personal beliefs.

I hate the term lgbtiqqa+, I don't want to be associated with mentally ill people, people that are trying to to normalize child sexuality, and worse, pedophilia.

I fell like the movement, to get equal treatment in society, has been hijacked by the worst elements of society.
>>
File: IMG_0397.jpg (34KB, 600x263px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0397.jpg
34KB, 600x263px
I'm a lesbian and I hate trannies. MtFs always seem like they're transitioning because of a fetish or because they were too ugly as a man and since they think girls are attractive they wanted to become one

I hate FtMs even more because they always see a boy anime character they related to too much and wanted to become that and then always end up doing "drag" anyway

Worst of all are the "gender non conforming" theythems, because people like this go around saying gender is a social construct and then constructing more genders, think they're not girls because they don't like to wear dresses. Non binary is the "bi-curious do you have a problem with that??" Of this decade.

I hate myself because I wish I was a man but I don't want to transition because I will never be a man and I'll always be a "trans-man" and I don't want to be a freak of nature with some weird skin dick that doesn't work anyway
>>
>>7748635
And here we see yet more evidence that transphobic "lesbians" are really predatory straight men who are too much of pathetic pussies to score with straight women, so claim "lesbian" status and cry themselves to sleep.
>>
File: kai1.jpg (35KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
kai1.jpg
35KB, 500x333px
>be me
>be male and gay
>have asbergers syndrome
>never have bf because you're so damn paranoid that you'll be gay bashed
>be depressed over many things in your life like your lack of social skills
>have both your mom and your brother basically manipulate you so you'll do what they say to the point where you have little to no control over your life.
>have said brother and his friends be only source of social interaction
>have dad, the only person who understands you leave your state because he can't live in retirement there because high taxes

Kill me now.
>>
>>7748639
It's hard to believe you're not talking about an MtF because that's exactly what they are
>>
>>7748648
I know you feel like you have no control but remember this. At any moment you can stand up and walk out the door. Starting with nothing but a couple of bucks is better than most of the US and people much worse off have moved from the streets into happy fulfilled lives.

You do have control you just don't think you do. Following anothers directive is an action that you have control over and you can at any moment decide not to follow anymore and just leave.
>>
File: IMG_1626.jpg (196KB, 800x594px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1626.jpg
196KB, 800x594px
>>7748639
That added feel when your long term gf has never been attracted to women until you and even so she craves the dick and you can only give her plastic dick

she is probably straight but I will never come out
>>
>>7748653
That was the joke. You are exactly the sick fucks you claim we are and it's gross.
>>
>>7748671
>using "gross"
Go back to tumblr, sweaty :)
>>
>>7748671
I wouldn't ever say this to someone's face, I feel like everyone should be able to live how they want, but I just don't want to hang around with transgender people because it's almost always a downer, but maybe it's just my own dysphoria
>>
>>7748677
I'm on Tumblr right now.

I can multitask. Almost like I'm a real woman, eh?
>>
>>7748687
As a straight trans girl, I don't hang out with trans girls because they act like faggots, and I don't hang out with trans guys because they act like douches.

Internalised transphobia yadda yadda.
>>
I cant really trust anyone in this country or in the /lgbt/ group. Other LGB's (because other T's are ussually to wrapped up in their own shit or are in the same boat) either hate me for my race/state of being or want to parade me around as a prize while simultaneously saying "date you? LoL NOPE, but we will get offended on your behalf. Back in the trophy case, nigger!"
I was happy that I might have a group to identify with but it turns out Im only slightly less alone with other fags than I am with blacks who have an almost catholic hatred of any /LGBT/ related thing. I just want to go somewhere where I dont have to be suspicious of everyone in the room. That isnt to say this is everyone, just most of the ones I met.
>>
I literally fucking hate being trans. Tried detransitioning go into suicidal depression. Religious parents will forever call me by deadname and verbally attack me. mom literally told me to go kill myself. I don't have friends because I abandoned everyone b/c depression. I will never have biological kids
The only men that will like me are fetishists. Male skeleton. I hate other trannies because they are a living reminder of my self-hatred. I hate the stupid scars on my legs. I hate my body. I hate my face. I hate my brain. I hate how I dropped out of school. I hate being lazy and tired all the time. I hate feeling worthless.
>>
>>7748835
I think it would be worthwhile to learn to live with your body as it is. Counseling could help with this because I know it seems impossible, but please realize the only one calling your body disgusting is you. I'm sure it's lovely.

Society tells you that you need to transition and get surgery and all that, but maybe there's a better, less risky way to deal with your feelings?
>>
I recently went to a LGBT event and there was an arts major lesbian girl who couldn't have a reasonable conversation. She was so close to a stereotypical sjw
>>
>>7748886
So /LGBT/ tell me if she is a bottom class lgbt? Or is a strong independent women being ?
>>
>>7732607
I hate trans being on the LGB spectrum, it doesn't fucking belong there alongside three sexual preferences. I respect the right for trans people to live free, to fuck their genitals up, whatever, they certainly deserve it if we live in a society where free speech and freedom of expression is a top priority, and would still deserve it in many other societies. Keep it the fuck off of a spectrum dedicated to sexual preferences, I don't want you as my fucking allies. I 100% don't give a fuck if trannies and any other special snowflake of a letter are oppressed and marginalized- giving these PC police cunts a voice alongside the LGB community is unfair. Fuck off and get your own platform.
>>
>>7748906
I secretly feel this way inside but in real life I force myself to use the pronouns when I'm with tranny friends.
>>
>>7748906
No matter who a trans person dates, it's always some flavor of faggot or bi-faggot

And that's why you'll always be stuck together.
>>
my friends are always calling me a faggot
>>
File: image.gif (1KB, 200x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1KB, 200x250px
Pop Quiz: How many genders are there?

Hint: Pic Related
>>
File: IMG_4395.jpg (195KB, 750x830px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4395.jpg
195KB, 750x830px
I'll never be a real grill even tho I look like 1
>>
>>7748938
73 according to Facebook.
>>
>>7748935
>This
Honestly they're just mad that I'm not into them but the bashing is relentless -___-
>>
>>7748938
thats not necessarily true
>>
>>7734337
Try OkCupid, it's not too bad. Granted, people will probably show interest and you will too but you'll be too afraid of commitment to let it become meaningful.

And so you'll freak out and stop replying to messages. Which freaks them out causing them to send more messages. All the while you feel terrible for seemingly unintentionally leading them on because you normally don't do this and the last thing you wanted to do was to hurt someone.

It's been a month since I've replied. He gave me his number and real name. I'm thinking of texting him out of the blue with my real name and a pic. Maybe he won't be upset although, I'd understand.
>>
>>7748671

Except there are actual rapists in your community and known lesbian rapists are at zero right now.
>>
>>7748635
>I hate all trannies because of bullshit memes
>I hate myself because I wish I was a man

Oh wow. Repressed Tranny hates all trannies. What a shocking development.
People like you are so frustrating. Have fun in your own personal hell, bro. Just keep telling yourself that you didn't put yourself in this situation and Im sure things will fix themselves.
>>
I feel like most people hate on ftms as an afterthought.
Mtfs are basically the go to for transpeople, positive or negative.
Its frustrating that MtFs bear the brunt of all of the bullshit and FtMs just get secondary blowback. I feel like this is a hold over from societies treatment of gay men vs lesbians.
Its like "Oh yeah, we technically have to hate you too..."
Im not really bitching about it, just kind of annoyed.
>>
File: help.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
help.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
I have such a hard time getting out of bed because I can't stop thinking about you
>>
>>7749354
>known lesbian rapists are at zero right now
It's like you don't realise "women loving women" have been repeatedly demonstrated to be comfortably the most violent gender-sex axis, mostly within their own "community."

You're all a bunch of ugly, mannish, hyperagressive beasts and you'd do well to tone it down.
>>
File: 1471792195070.jpg (32KB, 385x375px) Image search: [Google]
1471792195070.jpg
32KB, 385x375px
I'm mtf and I'm 23 (pre-everything) so I will most likely be a hon.
Also I've been playing bass since I was a kid which is shitty because I'm sure it'll only contribute to my hon factor ;_;
>tfw you love singing and performing but you hate your voice and your body
>>
>>7750141
Just enter a different, more female-oriented profession that only requires mousy squeaks every so often.
>>
>>7732607
Not going to be able to leave home until mid 20's, no transition until mid 20's
>>
>>7750141
Whether you pass is more affected by genetics and luck. Playing bass has nothing to fucking do with anything. Jesus, where do you people come up with this fucking nonsense?
>>
>>7750198
Playing bass is a tranny stereotype, like programming.
>>
>>7750225
what the fuck? no it's not
>>
>>7750237
Yes it is, at least enough so that I wouldn't play bass.
>>
>>7750225
>>7750237
Tranny stereotypes are doing programming/IT, being a "hardcore gamer"/possible weeb, wanting to use your dick to fuck girlpussy, and wearing very unfashionable chokers. And being named something like Sophia, or Zoey, I guess.

Bass is not on the list. Who the fuck told you that?
>>
Get these Trannies out of LGB. Stop giving the most dramatic stereotypes all the screen time. So tired of normies treating me like a unicorn because I'm a masculine man.
>>
>>7750261
Don't forget liking vinegar chips.
>>
>>7732607
Trannies and flamers existing.
>>
>>7732708
>french kiss
>disco

Do you live in a different decade?
>>
>>7750373
>vinegar chips
haha what? why?
>>
>>7750373
>be me, gay cis male
>like vinegar chips

oh shit, better get on 'mones
>>
>>7732645
Sorry but i'm a trex, also i'm 12 years old
>>
File: 1485286215790.png (463KB, 1070x601px) Image search: [Google]
1485286215790.png
463KB, 1070x601px
>>7748389
I feel like this was true in my case
>Be me, gay male
>Work with cute guy who says he's bi
>Find out he breaks up with his gf, try to get with him
>He ends up telling me he's never actually dated or fucked a guy before
>I fall for it because he acts like a typical feminine gay
>Come close to getting together
>Next day he tells me how he found a great gf and he proceeds to show me pictures of them together
>>
WHY ARE THERE SO MANY FUCKING TRANS THREADS ON THIS BOARDS ITS FUCKING LUDICROUS THAT SLANT-EYED JAP NEEDS TO MAKE SEPARATE TRANS BOARD BECAUSE ITS CONSTANTLY SHITING UP MY FUCKING BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>7732722

DEAL WITH IT FAGGOT.
>>
>>7732766

So. Much. This.
>>
>>7735341

This is why we need #altlgb
>>
>>7748389

Mcfucking kill yourself.
>>
Gay "culture". I just want to get a boyfriend and hang out, not fuck everything with a pulse in gross ass bar restrooms and get HIV.

It's so hard to find a date without resorting to internet dating, because every single gay bar is a hive of villainy and promiscuous sex.
>>
>>7753746
Tons of us feel this way and are lonely because we refuse to become manwhores.

There needs to be a dating app for gay men which is the exact opposite of grindr. An app SPECIFICALLY for men that are looking for an actual boyfriend and not a quick fuck. Why doesn't it exist?
>>
File: knucks.jpg (23KB, 455x451px) Image search: [Google]
knucks.jpg
23KB, 455x451px
>Ended up dating this trans guy, things go well but my insecurities are too much for them and they dump me, but decide to give me the big middle finger of 'maybe if we talk some more, I'll love you again'
>Shuts me down everytime I try and talk with them
>They somehow don't understand when I confront them with all this how maybe people that trust others like I trusted them would feel betrayed, blamed me for being a 'creep'
>Makes sure that core group of the Alliance (lgbt group) on campus shuns me
>Does the same to a bunch of other people, including the weaboos and a really nice couple who put a lot of hard work into the Alliance
>Same couple gets kicked out of home, homeless for a while, asks same guy for help, but apparently keeping a poor couple off the streets for more than a couple weeks is 'too fucking much for them to deal with'
>Couple has an apartment now, luckily, and I'm good friends with them
>Almost everyone left in a mass exodus, except for the core group who got bluepilled as fuck and won't speak to them
>And this same monster is going to be president next year

I quit going to meetings months ago because of how isolated I felt with people that would, under better circumstances, be welcome companions. Acceptance my fucking ass. I'll be there, ass in seat for every single meeting next year, just so I can be a looming presence.
>>
>>7732722
Stop being so oversensitive. It was just a hook up
>>
File: 1487012000019.jpg (2MB, 3405x2270px) Image search: [Google]
1487012000019.jpg
2MB, 3405x2270px
>>7732766
This
>>
Not being able to decipher wtf I am after years of struggling with my sexuality ;__;
>>
>178 cm tall
>weight 72 kilos

WHAT ARE MY CHANCES OF FINDING A CUTE BF WHO WILL CARRY ME
>>
>>7740428
>>HIV+
>>casual meth user
Pls be memeing
>>
>>7750141
The bass player in the band I play in is a natal grrl soo...

t. MtF drummer
>>
>>7757230
Well of course, it's okay when cis women do it, if I were a cis woman I would just do whatever I want with my life.
>>
File: deep_thoughts.png (2KB, 170x143px) Image search: [Google]
deep_thoughts.png
2KB, 170x143px
My parents still love me and provide for me, but they don't accept that I'm gay. I can't be mad at them, and I'm not, but I want so badly for them to just love me for who I am.
>>
File: 1486329222623.gif (2MB, 245x230px) Image search: [Google]
1486329222623.gif
2MB, 245x230px
>>7732766
>>
>>7757353
>>7732971
>>
>>7732607
I hate my parents for delaying my transition
>>
>>7748309
inshallah
>>
>>7748309
t. mohammed
>>
>>7757284
Ooh, I get it now. You're problem is you're actually an idiot. Don't you do things other cis women do?
>>
>>7757494
Yes. Just not nerdy shit, because that would be stereotypical for me to do.
>>
>>7757499
If you're so worried about being a hon stereotype then maybe I should point out that this sort of delusional bullshit is a pretty common trait desu
>>
boyfriend has to work >:C
>>
>>7748669
my dude you can get yourself a vibrating dong or just wait for phalloplasty to get better. your gf recognized you're a guy, if only subconsciously.
>>
>social conservatism is a thing that people believe in
>organized religion still exists
>people are this mind-bogglingly dumb
>>
>>7748309

Why is ISIS on a queer message board?
>>
>>7740724
James?
>>
File: 2017 - 1.png (949KB, 1433x915px) Image search: [Google]
2017 - 1.png
949KB, 1433x915px
gay people are fucking mental.

Im 22 and im rather good looking funny,caring and down to earth. But i cant find anybody.

every fucking gay guy want only sex. i cant have a conversation with them where it doesnt involve some retarded sex joke or lowkey invitation for sex.

Im afraid that i wont find a stable monogmous relationship and end up killing myself.

I DONT WANT TO HAVE SEX YOU FUCKING FAGGOT I WANT TO GET TO KNOW YOU PLAY VIDEOGAMES GET DRUNK WITH YOU AND THEN HAVE SEX

i really hate gay people and wish aids would kill em all
>>
I just want a boyfriend

I'm tired of competing in the established marketplace, I just want a tall scruffy dude to hold my hand and kiss me

DAME DA NE
>>
>I'm a transgender woman (22 years old, MtF, currently transitioning, taking hormones since last July of 2016)
>My face still looks masculine as fuck despite being on hormones for the last seven months and counting...
>People keep calling me "sir" and misgendering me, some of it is oblivious, some of it was intentional misgendering
>Both of my parents disapprove of me, mom keeps pressuring me to detransition and go back to being her "normal" son, dad doesn't speak to me at all
>I don't have any friends in real life. I spend most of my time alone in my room on the internet almost 24/7
>I have very poor social skills, possibly autistic, although I was never medically diagnosed with autism as a child
>College dropout and no job, no car of my own either so I can't go anywhere that I'd like to go
>Feeling forever alone and single while so many couples were going out of dates and having sex on Valentine's Day
>Knowing that straight men won't date me because they want a real girl, not some tranny freak like me
>Knowing that gay men won't date me because they want another man, not some tranny freak like me
>Knowing that straight women won't date me because they want a real man, not some tranny freak like me
>Knowing that lesbian women won't date me because lesbians aren't attracted to anyone who has or had a penis, doesn't help that most cis lesbians are disgusted by transwomen and actively hate on them
>Contemplate suicide on a daily basis, sometimes I get overwhelmed with tears
>I feel like I lost all and any purpose in my life, I have no reason to keep on living and that my existence was a mistake
>I wish I was never born, feeling like a failed abortion
>Self-hatred on top of perpetual depression and gender dysphoria

TL;DR - I hate my life!

What should I do? Will this sadness ever end? Is there any hope for me?
>>
>>7758541
(Part 1 of 2)
So I figure I have about 45 seconds before people descend upon you to tell you to kill yourself so I'll do what I can to help before that.
Also, post in trans generals or hrt help or something from now on, jesus....

>I'm a transgender woman (22 years old, MtF, currently transitioning, taking hormones since last July of 2016)
Ok

>My face still looks masculine as fuck despite being on hormones for the last seven months and counting...

It might take you longer to see results. On the other hand you either might have to spring for surgery, learn to makeup, or your view of yourself might be askew because of mental health issues. Either way, go see a shrink at least.

>People keep calling me "sir" and misgendering me, some of it is oblivious, some of it was intentional misgendering

I get that too. Passing is about how strangers perceive you. Some people may see you as a chick and some might not. Long haired dudes get ma'amd all the time. So do chicks with short hair (The opposite, i mean) Ask yourself: is my voice fem? Do my clothes look ok? Am i wearing something age and/or occasion appropriate? Are my mannerism ok?
>>
>>7758541
>>7758738
(Part 2 of 2)
>Both of my parents disapprove of me, mom keeps pressuring me to detransition and go back to being her "normal" son, dad doesn't speak to me at all

Get the fuck away from your parents. get a job and a place away from them. Having that negative element in your life will only add to your stress, making whatever mental problems you have worse. Get away, work on yourself and come talk to them after you sorted yourself out.

>I don't have any friends in real life. I spend most of my time alone in my room on the internet almost 24/7

You dont have any friends IRL BECAUSE you are in the house all the time. Im a reclusive shut in and even I go out on occasion for at least the human interaction. Try neet friendly places like gaming and comic stores if your into that sort of thing. Then move up to libraries, bars, concerts, parties, shit like that. Also, make you get out of your head when you are out and about.

>I have very poor social skills, possibly autistic, although I was never medically diagnosed with autism as a child

Working on The above will help with your confidence. You are currently too sellf contous to function around people (Or not. Who knows? A shrink might help you find the answers though. Once you get used to people you'll figure things out. Also, they make books for this sort of thing.

>College dropout and no job, no car of my own either so I can't go anywhere that I'd like to go

GET. A. JOB. Doesnt matter where. Just get one. Look into getting back into school when your shit is as close to together as you can get it and you know what you want to do. Seriously though, get a fucking job. If you are willing try seasonal work. Go to coolworks.com.

>Feeling forever alone and single while so many couples were going out of dates and having sex on Valentine's Day

Everyone is going to die eventually. So will they. Also, who cares? They arent you. Thinking about them wont get you a job or help you out.
>>
>>7758541
>>7758738
>>7758747
(part 3 of 2)
>Knowing that straight men/gay men/straight women/lesbians won't date me because they want a real girl, not some tranny freak like me, etc.

Knowing and experiencing are two different things. You cant say X wont do why until you have met and asked out every cis straight man, woman, Gay man, lesbian on the planet. Thats alot of people to try to ask out. You better get started.

>Contemplate suicide on a daily basis, sometimes I get overwhelmed with tears

Get some sun. Also, get a psychiatrist. You might need antidepresents, you might not. Just do it.

>I feel like I lost all and any purpose in my life, I have no reason to keep on living and that my existence was a mistake

You arent born with a purpose, find one.

>I wish I was never born, feeling like a failed abortion
>Self-hatred on top of perpetual depression and gender dysphoria

Seriously, go see a shrink. and get a job.
>>
>>7758738
>Also, post in trans generals or hrt help or something from now on, jesus....
I thought this was a bitching thread. I'm sorry.
>>
IF I GET INTENTIONALLY MISGENDERED BY A BULLY ONE MORE TIME IM GONNA
cry ;_;
Too late
>>
Lesbian culture makes me anxious. You see, I'm cis, I'm goldstar, never had a boyfriend, never will want one, never wanna try dick, but... I'm having these thoughts that what if I'm bi after all, even though I haven't come across any men ever that I'd be attracted to. It has always been exclusively women. But still. There's just so much hate towards them, it'd be nightmarish were I happen to be one. Can't get the fear outta my head.
>>
>>7758812
Tell me about the bullying in detail.

I-it's not like it's my fetish or anything.
>>
>>7732645
Special snowflakes ruining it for tru-trans basically. They just want to be part of the cool kids group and be 'oppressed' so they can fit in.
>>
File: isitachoice.png (254KB, 959x714px) Image search: [Google]
isitachoice.png
254KB, 959x714px
>>7732607
Why the hell is being trans even a thing god? You didn't think to maybe do a tiny bit of bug checking before you deployed Adam and Eve to this round shithole? Are you really that sadistic? Is this just a fucking joke to you? What is your motive?
>>
>>7760092
>If you turn out bi, you are allowed to take that secret to your grave
>If you die having never figured it out, your life will not have been any better or worse
>When we stop worrying about something, our brains find a shiny, new thing to worry about. Be glad your brain's current thing is so trivial.
>>
>>7765243
Anon... thanks. Reading this made me flip about it way less.
>>
>>7732722
This is what pisses me off
Prejudice against a particular group of the lgbt community. All your hate would be better directed towards the people who want you lynched for being gay don't you think?
>>
I think some "gay" people are actually straight, but enjoy being part of the LGBT community because it's got a strong foundation.
>>
>>7753508
Because there's not enough cis content to keep this slow board relevant to yall anyway.
>>
Lesbians can't take a fucking joke.
Bis should just stay straight and fuck off.
Gay guys are toxic, the only good ones are ugly, but I'm shallow too.
Trans are delusional and try to fuck with definitions of words to make themselves feel better.

Worst of all are straight people though. Overpopulation will kill us all, and these fuckers will go down thinking that gods punishing the earth because 2 guys kiss each other.
>>
>>7767776
>Bis should just stay straight and fuck off.
make me
>>
I hate how overly sexual straight culture is, while seeing two guys kissing is considered outrageous

If you really pay attention to it, so many things are designed in a "straight" way, it really alienates LGBT people unconsciously
>>
>>7758087
I want exactly the same thing as you, you're definitely not alone, I'm sure you'll find someone <3

:•)
>>
>>7758087
I remember a MMO I played a while back, one of my guild mates was gay and played with his IRL boyfriend and mom. I was curious about him being gay so I asked him questions about it, he didn't answer anything, all he did was keep trying to get me to cyber with him. And it went on for 3 months and I ended up leaving the game(not related). But I used to ask this dude, hey don't you have a BF why are you doing this? He just kept sending me PMs about wanting to fuck me.

I was in shock bros, I was young then, don't think I even knew how to fap yet.
>>
>>7738108
This is well said.
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 236x248px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 236x248px
Knowing that even if I repress being trans, I'll have to repress liking girls too, and always be some kind of fag.
>>
>>7742020
Shit. Basically this. I'm out to close friends and people who straight up asked me, but I don't make an effort to display I'm gay.
It took me too long to realize I was in fact gay (being younger I knew about homosexuals and had nothing against them, but in my mind it was only something that happens to "some people" as in, others, not me), or at least mostly gay.
To this day I'm uncomfortable with discussing sexuality and relationships, since I've never had a bf/gf, and basically feel like a dumb kid.

I'm 22, and at a popular university. There are lots of gays around, and I'm too muh of a puss to go see any of them.
The ones I talk to seem to have nothing in common with me or I feel totally intimidated, like we live in a different reality.

I'm too autismo to have decent smallchat lead into something else, unless I sperg out about nerd shit, or mundane shit like people not knowing how to fucking move around in public transit.

Tinder sucked and Grindr scares me.
I feel like I have negative game, as if I'm actively trying to have people not attracted to me, in the way I turn conversation or say dumb shit.

I went to a gay club, sat at the bar for an hour, waiting for the dance room to fill up, and the only guy who spoke to me was over fifty, and followed me to the bathroom to piss in the urinal next to mine. I didn't really care that he was looking at my dick, but was really bothered about trying to piss while being watched.
I went to dance after, for an hour or two, but nobody danced with me and there were a ton of girls.

Like, fuck. I'm 6ft tall, tanned and hairy, but I weigh less than most adult males.
I don't think I'm ugly by any standards, but I know I'm not confident, especially around gays who can show they're gay.

I think that's it.
>>
i hate being LGBT and never telling anyone about it other than my closest friends.
i'd rather lie so i won't get denied a job.
i'd rather lie so people won't throw me daggers with their eyes.
i'd rather fucking lie so no extremist stranger overhears me and decides to stalk, kill, and or rape me.
i don't hate being LGBT. i hate that i'm afraid someone will kill me for it.
i don't want to explain constantly why i love who i love. i don't want to explain that it's normal and not a sin. i don't want to have arguments with strangers over this.
i want to live a normal life without everyone wanting to kill me or invade my privacy and expecting me to be the LGBT dictionary.
i'm not the fucking LGBT wikipedia. i'm not a sin, or a deviant, or your fucking savior for you to latch to because it's so rare to meet someone whos LGBT.
i'd rather live a private, peaceful life than protest to old geezers why i deserve to exist.
i'm afraid to go to LGBT meetings because i know that despite us having similar struggles, we all seem to can't understand each other.
not because we don't want to- but because we all want the same thing. to be left alone.
>>
>>7738108
Too real, dude
>>
>>7740879
That's thumbs up. The "OK" gesture is putting your index finger thumb together and fanning out the other three fingers.
>>
>>7741070
That was more 2013
>>
>>7733090
>actually I do this because I'm so sad that the chruch will never accept me as a real woman
Well here's my personal bitching: I don't fucking get this AT ALL
You claim to be Catholic but then when the Church teachings disagree with what you want ME ME ME WANT ME your attitude is to be sad that "they won't accept you" like you're the authority and can't be wrong?
Motherfucker if you were authentically Catholic you would say you were sad that you could never be a real woman, not try to blame the Church for BEING THE CATHOLIC CHURCH

Or if you're convinced they're wrong and you're right, what the fuck are you even doing pretending to be Catholic? Again it would be one thing if you were like "I know this is wrong and a sin but I can't keep from doing it and the Church provides me with guidance and consolation in this trying situation", but no. "If only the Church could see sense on trinitarianism, it makes me so sad that they're all blinkered about this one simple issue" ARGH you RETARD
>>
>>7765160
>2017
>still believing that god exists and would actually respond to your puny mortal prayers
>>
>>7750373
Every English person is a tranny?
>>
Casual bitching about just being gay. ive never had a trouble with men im just not into sex. cant get a hard in when im with them, and i only do shit with guys i like, so three but i bottomed for two of them because its easier. the other guy really wanted to have sex and wouldnt stop bitchinf so i told him okay if you keep touching my dick itll eventually get hard and i fucked him but it sucked (not as much as taking it up the ass though). unless I tell people everyone also assumes i got a gf. i think im pretty blessed in all aspects and im really confident for good reason too. im just too fucking socially retarded to ever make meaningful connections with anyone ever. besides one guy who was also the first guy i ever decided to meet up. known him for months and he got me a nice job where he works because men are stupid. we dont talk anymore even though i constantly see him. hurts a lot. dont think i could have done anything different, we're both just socially retarded and way too similar. welp.

i got no idea how to meet other gay people, grindr is gross and tinder is the same shit. i never go out cuz i got no friends even though im always being invited. my gay coworker from work says shit'll change for me once im 21 and im like yeh then i can drink my life away at gay bars on other mens money.
>>
>>7735341
T H I S
B
H
>>
Finding other gays is hard.
>>
im talking to a cute guy on tinder rn and i think i have a chance at some scholarships and my academics and hobbies seem to be going well.

all is well
>>
Little children thinking being LGBT is cool and trendy.
>>
>>7732607
>tfw no cute transbian gf to cuddle with and tell her it will all be ok

>t. transbian
>>
>>7780852
>iktf
>tfw no transbian gf to watch movies and cartoons with
>t. Not cute Transbian
>>
There are a million gay boys out there, but finding someone worth my time for dating is impossible. There is always something wrong with the vast pool of gay men here. I live near San Francisco, the "Gay Mecca", and all around me I see trash.

> Judgmental, Cocky, Overly Political
> Creepy, Weird, Clingy, Unable to level and have a real conversation
> Personality disorder of some sort, narcissistic, disassociative personality disorder, anti-social personality disorder
> Low energy, or otherwise too caught up playing WoW to bother being responsive
> Ugly, Old
Thread posts: 206
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.