[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we stop LGBT Islamophilia?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4

File: Rainbow_burqua.jpg (183KB, 538x360px) Image search: [Google]
Rainbow_burqua.jpg
183KB, 538x360px
How do we stop LGBT Islamophilia?
>>
Have sex with donkeys
>>
File: Pim_Fortuyn_-_May_4.jpg (25KB, 245x330px) Image search: [Google]
Pim_Fortuyn_-_May_4.jpg
25KB, 245x330px
Kill the LGBT connection with the left and start up our own shit.
>>
>>7732482

>Wipe out all gays

or

>Wipe out all Muslims

Saying gays shouldn't hate a group that hate them is some top tier doublethink.
>>
>>7732482
> 2017
> not being islamophobe in a nutshell
> being anything but men
So pathetic, dude. You must choose — dumbslam or /lgbt/ now.
>>
>>7732482
>find "LGBT for Islam" idiots
>buy plane tickets to several Muslim nations
>ask them to chose one
>use the internet to out them as soon as they land
>repeat until the death toll of fags and trannies reaches high enough numbers for them to realize their retardation
>>
File: 1465910440309.png (335KB, 610x616px) Image search: [Google]
1465910440309.png
335KB, 610x616px
>>7732482
>How do we stop the lgbt community from having a natural fear and hatred towards Islam which calls for their complete eradication?

Are you fucking daffy mate? Should I box your ears? Is this bait?
>>
>>7732565
>islamophilia
Bitch learn to read
>>
>>7732482
Educate people.
>>
If only we have prominent lgbt people who oppose islam yet aren't alt-right lapdogs.
>>
>>7732482
Throw the males off building roofs.
Rape the females until they start enjoying or die during childbirth.

Allah snackbar.
>>
>>7732608
You do know that Milo rejects the "alt-right", white nationalism, and so on? He just likes to stir the pot like many fags do.
>>
>>7732608
I'd be up on that bitch if I had the time and resources. I think most of us probably would be, apart from the closeted.
>>
>>7732570
Aaghh.... my fault.
>>
>>7732619
I like MIlo good and well, but I don't want our representative to be Mr. "The Catholic Church was right about everything."
>>
>>7732619
>Milo rejects the "alt-right", white nationalism, and so on?
Faaaaar too late.
>>
>>7732619
OP here
Pls not Milo I'm a tranny.
>>
>>7732647
That also would be a reason. Blaire is kind of hated here. TJ Kirk has his bisexuality on a backburner. We really need an LGBT political Batman to save us from SJW bull shit without leaving us to the wolves of the religious right.
>>
>>7732635
Not really. He was never a white supremacist and never an "alt-right". Milo is an annoying attention whore who says RIDICULOUS shit to stir the pot but not a neonazi. For god's sake he's a gay jew.
>>
>>7732698
>Not really.
Pegida isn't white nationalist either.
Yet they'll never get rid of the association.

In the same way Milo will never get rid of his association with the alt-right, partly because of his connections to breitbart.
>>
>>7732570
well exuse fucking me. What kind of stupid asshat asks about the lgbt community having islamophilia?

Both communities hate each other, their is no 'philia' between the two.

drink bleach.
>>
Reform Islam.
>>
>>7732736
Sounds like a witch hunt to me. I had to look up Pegida desu don't know anything about German politick.
>>
>>7732749
>Sounds like a witch hunt to me.
In a way it is.

Point is that it's hilariously easy to construct false associations between Pegida and white nationalism since a lot of white nationalists march along with Pegida.

Same goes for Milo with his connections to Breitbart, along with agreeing with the alt-right on a few prominent issues.
An association to the alt-right is thus easily made and supported with false evidence.

Ergo what we need is someone who is still clean.
>>
>>7732736
if you know anything about either the alt-right or milo, you're an idiot to think he'd be connected with anything other than people who post pictures of pepe
its really really not milo's fault that people are so dumb to connect the two
the alt-right is a fan of neither gays nor jews, and milo says he doesn't believe there is a connection between IQ and race
>>
>>7732482
Education for everyone.

All the educated muslims I have ever met are extremely pro-lgbt because the separation of church and state within the US has protected them and they don't want to push their religious beliefs onto other people.
>>
>>7732828
>he'd be connected with anything other than people who post pictures of pepe
You're ignoring both his connection to Breitbart which of itself already has the reputation of being alt-right, and the fact that most of his deliberately provoking statements are similar to what the general alt-right thinks.
>its really really not milo's fault
Obviously it's not Milo's fault.

The point is that what little the public knows about both Milo and the alt-right is incredibly similar thus an association between the 2 is easily made, especially with help of the media enforcing that association instead of challenging it.

Also don't forget that the alt-right is pretty good at publicity, to the point of having MSM believe they're a significant part of the population and that Trump is thus the alt-right candidate, while in reality the vast majority of his supporters were the white working class.
>>
>>7732495
This
>>
I doubt a significant portion of homosexual people are islamophile, it's a loud, tiny minority.
>>
>>7732618
GOD BLESS YOU
>>
>>7733028
All that it takes for Islam to triumph is that good LGBTs do nothing.
>>
>>7732852
this this this this & this
>>
>>7733060
I don't think many people from the beginning identify themselves to, or associate with the LGBT movement. I believe most of us either don't care or express an opinion as a regular citizen, outside of the homosexual persona.
>>
>>7733080
That's admirable, but it means that the radical West-hating minority is perceived as speaking for the millions of LGBT people who remain silent and do nothing to denounce them.
>>
>>7732482
We need to really educate people about what islam wants to do with them. If they think that christians are bad yet tolerate muslims they are fucking stupid.
>>
>>7733084
It has always been the case. Whether we're talking about adoption, same-sex marriage, support of foreigners or ban on Russia, acceptation or rejection of transsexualism or asexualism from the “pack”, it's systematically a visible minority which is holding in hostage the silent majority. The regular homosexual is certainly a random individual who isn't politically conscious. In the case he's expressing himself, he would most likely be regarded as an ordinary citizen rather than the member of the LGBT group.
>>
>>7733113
That's why there needs to be a prominent LGBT viewpoint that takes a different stance.
>>
>>7733132
I don't think so. In my opinion, any political identity built upon one's sexuality is pointless. I think that any decision of this kind should be taken as a citizen, especially since the growing influence of a foreign religion is a direct threat to the whole society. Hence, it should be settled in the ballots.

I think it somehow was, plus.
>>
>>7732482
Remind them that when they try to say "Islam is a religion of peace," that recent estimates show approximately 15 to 25% of the 1.8 billion Muslims in the world are radicalized, which leaves a population of about 150 to 300 million Muslims that literally believe in the death penalty for homosexuals. And these are the extremists - there are many, many more "moderate" Muslims out there who would call for homosexuality to be criminalized at the very least.
>>
>>7733171
It's not making a political identity equivalent to the left's, just pointing out that plenty of LGBT people disagree.
>>
>>7732482
by ethnical cleansing
>>
>>7732570
Learn to use words that actually exist in the English language.
>>
>>7732482
Waste all Muslims so the harram-fuckers don't have anything to love anymore.
>>
File: milo wagner.jpg (136KB, 947x767px) Image search: [Google]
milo wagner.jpg
136KB, 947x767px
>>7732619
Nah, he can't play the edgy rebel card at this point. That ship has long since sailed.
>>
>>7732482
Stop shitting on minorities as a collective and they'll stop organizing as a collective to stand against it.
>>
>>7732482
Send all the fags that like Muslims to live in the Middle East. They all get murdered by terrorists or arrested-jailed-executed by the governments. All the intelligent LGBT get to stay in the West.
>>
Some people honestly just have a death worth or are just pathologically altruistic that reality completely escapes them.
>>
boom
>>
>>7732742
The SJW's claimed the mainstream image of the LGBT, and forced a love of Islam with the conformity to their group.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.