[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

toxic bears

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1486444806124.gif (3MB, 309x313px) Image search: [Google]
1486444806124.gif
3MB, 309x313px
>meet this muslim bear at a gay bar with his partner
>adds me on fb the next day
>huge SJW posts all the time complaining and empowering his "followers"
>always like his stuff, comment occasionally and he replies
>literally living the life I've always dreamed of, tons of cute bear friends living in NY
one day says he's going to this bear event
>its sponsored by anti-Muslim Trump supporters (I dont even know how)
>lots of people are posting on their event saying how awful they are etc
>Muslim Bear says he's gonna go and sell some of his Merch there
>I comment asking why he is going since he's a SJW and its an event for his opposition
>tells me he's just meeting friends there and he's totally against the event but "lots of hot bears will be there"
>I say "but arent you selling your merch there? seems kinda hypocritical to be against someone and then use them to sell and promote yourself"
>starts saying rude things to me
>his drones start telling me to fuck off
>literally PMs telling me to kms and I dont know shit leave him alone etc
>felt like High School all over again and all these angry cheerleaders were being bitches to me
>He posts my Growlr profile and talks trash about me and all his circlejerk with him

It was a wake up call to be honest, I was starting to idolize the guy but now that I think about it I was just following him because he was cute and gave me attention 1 time

Are all gay bears like this?
I supported him for like 5 months but 1 comment not agreeing with him and he gets this aggressive.

It just blew out of proportion, it was like a drama bomb exploded

Funny enough he was against noodlesandbeef (another bear I used to follow) because he was a toxic person and his friends were all "bitches"
>>
File: volbat.jpg (1MB, 1848x1377px) Image search: [Google]
volbat.jpg
1MB, 1848x1377px
Should you b happy that not all muslims want you dead?

Oh wait, I forgot, the christian equivalent of the Sharia Law is acceptable here
>>
>>7732422
People who catagorize themselves are cancer as fuck

Not only bears but chubs twinks fembois traps etc.
Stay way from people like that
>>
>>7732428
wat
>>
File: 1486691872190.jpg (132KB, 498x750px) Image search: [Google]
1486691872190.jpg
132KB, 498x750px
>>7732422

protip: hot guys don't need to have good personalities. they can get by on looks alone.

here's some fun dj mixtapes to take your mind off him:
https://hearthis.at/eightiesdarchives/
>>
>>7732448
anon why are you using a picture of me
>>
>>7732448
if you actually think im hot, post your contact info anon. im in the mood rn
>>
>>7732422
>meet this muslim bear at a gay bar
>He turns out to be a complete retard
What did you expect?
Smart people are not muslim.

>>7732446
an attempt at memes apparently
>>
>>7732654
@supremeserpent on twatter. Send nudes
>>
>>7732422
>>literally PMs telling me to kms and I dont know shit leave him alone etc
Report the message to Facebook. Get him banned.
>>
White bears cant compete with superior muslim bears
>>
>>7733988
>letting terrorist-supporters go un-reported
Great idea!
>>
post profile lmao
>>
>>7733812
Semites are white.
>>
File: for-sale.jpg (308KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
for-sale.jpg
308KB, 1280x1707px
>>7734164
he's not a terrorist.
he's a narcissist.
>>
>>7732422
honestly if mascfaggotry started being sincere like this more often it might start being tolerable
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.