[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bf possibly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: unnamed-1.jpg (84KB, 768x960px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed-1.jpg
84KB, 768x960px
I think I finally got a guy that I could make my bf.

What would be some ways to lock him down?
>>
>>7732403
Have you tried a rape dungeon?
>>
>>7732416
We have only been together like 3 times now. And he way he acts is like he wants to have something regular. I still haven't fucked him yet though. I ate his cum, is that love?
>>
File: ew.gif (1MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
ew.gif
1MB, 500x280px
>>7732403
>lock him down

if you love someone, set them free.
if they come back to you something something.

https://hearthis.at/ninetiesdjarchives/
>>
>>7732403
>>
>>7732429
Love is what happens 25 years into an arranged marriage.
>>
>>7732403
For starts, don't be one of those retards who gets a side bitch or cheats on him like most of these faggots. Just in case that wasn't obvious.
>>
>>7732429
You gave it up too early, slut.
>>
>>7735078
I am strictly against cheating. It's against my morals and I never want to do that to someone.

I don't know, I mean I feel like I could come out of the closet for this guy. He is shorter than me, kinda stereotypical with the tude and everything. He is cute and he has a small cock. All things I'm attracted to.

The only things I don't like about him is he is hairy, and not in the best shape. He even has a cool lesbian best friend.

Lol last night we were fooling around a bit and this guy, one of his friends I guess, came in the bed room and tried watching. It was weird lol
>>
>>7735098
No we haven't had sex yet. I mean we have made out and we have blown eachother. Last night was the first night I stayed over, but still no sex. I told him I want to spend more time with him first.
>>
>>7735140
Oral sex is sex, ya know?
>>
>>7735365
So you think I already fucked up? Damn
>>
>>7735365
And I really like this guy too. Fuck I hate myself for giving like this. I just really want him to like me.

Maybe I could take him out and he will see more than just a fling. Idk, fuck I really like him. I am bi and only dated girls b4 but this guy is totally what I want. Damn it I should just take my shotgun and an hero.
>>
>>7735420
Nah not necessarily, but I'd slow it down. You need to connect with him on a bf level, not on a hookup level. Take him to the movie or dinner or go hiking together or something like that.
>>
>>7735481
Those are really good ideas, thanks anon.

I don't know though. I have only ever been with one other guy and he just used me. I don't want this to be the same thing. From what I keep hearing, especially on here, is guys tend to fuck around and never settle down. I really like this guy and he seems to think I'm like super hot or some shit, but I'm not sure if he is in he place for a bf.

I'm a monogamous person and I prefer to date people I fuck. It's just my thing.
>>
>>7735512
Yeah they do tend to, but not all. If he just thinks you're hot he'll probably fuck around with the next hot guy that crosses his path. If he connects with you on an emotional level, it's less likely. There are quality, monogamous gay guys out there, you just have to wade through the sluts and the cheaters. Sometimes it's hard to figure someone out but go with your gut.
>>
>>7735592
Well I defiantly know cheaters. I have been cheated on 3 times so far. I'm not quite sure. He was the one who wanted me to stay the night. I really don't know if that means anything. He was super frisky, but I didn't want to go all the way. I would like to know his intentions.
>>
>>7735637
Flat out ask him if he's interested in monogamy and a relationship. I'm probably older than you and have been around the block more, but I make it clear upfront that I'm into monogamy. If there is hesitance or reluctance, I move on.
>>
>>7735651
I did bring up monogamy last night and how it's my thing. But I can't remember his reaction. I guess the best way to figure it out would be to ask him. I think I will take him out tomorrow and kinda slyly probe. I mean he is 22 and I'm 26 so he might not be interested in a relationship at this point.

Fuck I feel so depressed now. Lol
>>
Y
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.