[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Convince me to do it. t. trans girl who's gonna be stuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 1

File: other best thing ever.jpg (17KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
other best thing ever.jpg
17KB, 650x366px
Convince me to do it.

t. trans girl who's gonna be stuck being a 6 foot hon forever
>>
Cut your legs off. Instantly cuter. No more big feet!

Think about all the prosthetics you can have. Any size heels you want.
>>
>>7732085

Why don't you inject testosterone then and become fucking rambo? Sounds better than dying or being an ugly tranny, honestly.
>>
>>7732133
>get bald
>get hairy
>get fat
>kill everyone blinded by masc rage

yeah no thx
>>
>>7732085
dont do it anon, i think being tall is cute.
>>
>>7732085
Height is a meme, it's all about proportions
Being a tall MtF is better than a short FtM
>>
All female models are around your height
>>
>>7733611
i love this meme
>>
>>7733184
>Being a tall MtF is better than a short FtM
this tbqh
and all ftms are manlets
>>
>>7732085
Make it a performance piece

Do it in a public area with a placard that reads "John Cage's Wind Chime"
>>
>>7733611
Tall models don't have masc ribcages, linebacker shoulders, 11" hips, hank hill asses, adams apples, caveman brows, alpha male jaws, receding hairlines, radio voices, or gigantic hands and feet. Their bodies are proportional to their height.
>>
>>7732085
Just move to Scandinavia if it's that bad? 6'0" isn't even that tall. I see cis women who are taller than me every single day, and I'm 6'2". If you look like a woman, people will just think "that's a tall woman". Noone is going to go calculate your height and go "the chance of that woman being trans is higher than being cis based on female height percentiles" unless they're a tranny themselves. As for the hon part, anyone can pass with enough carefully selected surgeries. You might just not end up attractive.
>>
>>7732085
might as well do it
but then what
If god exists you will go to hell because suicide = hell
If god doesn't exist you will never have a chance to be female
Maybe in 50 years we will have ghost in the shell technology. That's what I'm waiting for tbqh
>>
>>7734058
Elle Macpherson has and they called her the body.
>>
>>7734058
>masc ribcages, linebacker shoulders, 11" hips, hank hill asses, adams apples, caveman brows, alpha male jaws, receding hairlines, radio voices, or gigantic hands and feet.
That's all me except "receding hairlines, radio voices" tbqh funpapa
>>
>>7734219
>tfw 5'11" MtF
>tfw in one of my uni classes there are two other cis women taller than me
>>
>>7734462
>99 percentile height for females
>there are two other cis women taller than me
Percentiles don't lie tbqh
>>
>>7732085
I'm a manlet. I'll trade legs with you.
>>
>>7734058

They may not have Hank Hill asses, but the kind of skinny girl that becomes a model doesn't have that great an ass either.
>>
>>7734549
In a classroom of 14, 9 women including myself.
>>
but what if you find someone that makes you feel like a delicate flower even if you still don't see it in the mirror?
>>
>>7732085
You too tall to hang yourself
You'd only slip off the stool and land on your feet
>>
>>7734058
this
>>
I have the perfect body for transitioning but because of my environment I will never allow myself to do it. Sometimes what you want just isn't an option. Hence, when body switching technologies come out, call me up! I hate wasting things lol! But seriously suicide is the worst possible option. If you ever feel the urge to go skydiving without a parachute, call somebody, or, if there's nobody to call, look at dank memes!
>>
>>7734219
scandinavia is god tier if you're a tall mtf who is self conscious about height
im 5'11.75" (really 6'0") and i only get positive comments about my height
>woah you're so tall, how tall are you?
>182.5 cm
>that's cool
and then i just list all the benefits of being tall and the womanlets gasp in envy :^)
>>
even after 1.5 years on hormones it doesn't get better
>>
>>7734670
I had relationships like this before and it just doesn't work. You can have someone lie to you, you can lie to yourself, but reality won't lie.
>>
>>7732085
I'm waiting for my parents to die, I don't want my mom to find my dead body in my room and have a heart attack, she's old already and has health issues.
She wasn't that awesome in many things but I don't really hate her so I don't see a reason to do something so evil to her.

almost 30 here, shut-in NEET, third world country, never managed to transition or anything even though I had these problems since young (was bullied a lot in school because of it, got beaten a lot for being a "faggot" too).

Anyways, just follow my advice, if you have a mom and dad and if there's a possibility of something really bad happening to them due to you an heroing, wait a bit longer even if it hurts a lot by staying alive.
>>
>>7732085
>6 foot muscular chick
>that thing straight/bi dudes over 6'5" and light lesbians lust for and can only find in college athletes
Oh no what a terrible predicament. Surely no one has ever had an existence this bad.
>>
>>7732085
Just find some crazy scientist with a slight russian/german accent, have him perform experimental surgery on you and live as his frankenstein trap housewife/husband/whatever or something.
>>
>>7732085
Fuck you.
Stop hating yourself, asshole.
>>
>>7732164
>Get fat
Not how roids work m8
>>7734058
>Radio voices
Cracked me up senpai
>>
>>7734058
Yep love this meme. For example I have 22" shoulders, 14" hips, 47" chest and size 12 mens feet at 5'11". Can you imagine what i'd look like as a tranny?
>>
>>7740480
>Not how roids work m8

You obviously haven't seen Arnold Schwarzeneggar recently.
>>
>>7740486

Have you measured the circumference of your shoulders? How are you measuring your chest?
>>
>>7740286
you told you it would? idiot
>>
Across the nipples, exhaled, measuring by myself.

Shoulder circumference is impossible to do by myself, at least 52" above the armpit crease, probably a little more.

I'm much better suited to be a chaser than a tranny.
>>
>>7740661
>Convince me to do it.

>t. trans girl who's gonna be stuck being a 6 foot hon forever

???wew???
>>
>>7740779

How old are you?
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.